Slut of Honor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So have you been on any more dates, lately?" Sarah asked Valerie.

She nodded, "A couple, but they weren't very good."

"Why not?" Sarah asked.

"One guy was just boring, and the other was gross, he stank like he hadn't showered in a couple days, or used deodorant. His hair was gross and I ended up leaving after fifteen minutes." She said. "It's not easy to find a guy as great as John."

Sarah smiled wide, beaming with pride. "I know, I'm lucky."

She stretched her hand across the side table and I squeezed her hand.

We pulled out a board game and all sat on the floor around the coffee table while we played. We pushed the wedding stuff that had filled the table into plastic totes and set the board up. After we'd each made one pass around the board we had all drained our beers. Since I had just had my turn I got up and took our glasses in to pour refills.

While I was pouring the beers I heard them snicker and I listened in as best as I could.

"So you've never been with a guy?" Sarah asked.

"No," Valerie said, embarrassed.

"Not even a kiss?"

"I got a peck on the lips once."

"That's not a real kiss." Sarah told her.

I poured the second beer into the glass and continued to listen.

"You need to just get it out of your system sometime." Sarah told her. "Just go out and fuck a guy and just get it done."

Valerie giggled at the thought. "No, that's so weird! If I'm going to have sex I want it to be with a guy I know and like."

"So pick one of your friends and just do it." Sarah said.

"I don't know any single guys." Valerie complained, "They're all dating or married."

"So sleep with John and me." Sarah joked.

"I can't, that's weird!" Valerie exclaimed. "I've never been with a girl either."

I opened the third beer and started pouring, getting excited about what I was hearing.

"It's fun," Sarah told her.

"I don't know. I wouldn't know what to do." she said. "I don't want to talk about this, it's just... weird."

I set the empty bottles in the recycle and collected the three beers, holding them against my chest to keep them together. When I walked out the only hint of the conversation left was the blushing of Valerie's cheeks. We played for another hour, and Sarah was in the lead, kicking our asses by a wide margin. We drained another three beers each and I could tell I had a light buzz. The girls being girls probably had a stronger buzz. Sarah saw it was time for refills and took the glasses in. When she came back she handed us each bottles, giving up trying to balance the glasses on a tray or with her body, and then sat down in front of me.

I opened my beer and took a sip, and then set it down. Sarah pushed closer and I started massaging her back. She groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah," she cooed, "right in there."

I followed her directions, working on the areas she wanted and then worked up to her shoulders and neck. I massaged while we all took our next turns. As I finished massaging I reached around and gave her breasts a squeeze. She giggled and playfully pushed away, standing and moving to sit next to me. Before I realized she had gotten up, Valerie sat down between my legs, pushing back so her ass was grinding against my cock through my jeans.

"My turn!" she announced. We all laughed and I started rubbing her back. For the first minute or two I massaged over her shirt, and then I slipped my hands under her shirt and massaged her bare skin. She groaned and giggled.

"I could get used to this." She told us. "You're so lucky, Sarah."

When I was done, without even thinking about it first I reached around, my hands still under her shirt, and gave her breasts a squeeze. She gasped and I quickly pulled my hands back, wondering if I'd make a huge mistake that would haunt us the rest of our wedding. I saw her look at Sarah, and Sarah gave her a slight nod and a wink.

Valerie grabbed my hands and guided them back under her shirt and onto her large breasts. With her hands over mine she squeezed, signaling me to squeeze, and I was only happy to oblige. I gently kneaded them, and teasing her nipples which immediately perked up.

Sarah sidled closer and leaned over, kissing me. I smiled, and she smiled back. She tapped Valerie on the shoulder.

"Turn around." She told her, and Valerie pushed up and turned around, and knelt in front of me. Sarah guided her in until she was straddling my lap. I put my hands on her back and pulled her close. I could feel her quick nervous but excited breaths, and her lips were parted in anticipation. I kissed her deeply, and she cooed as our lips were locked together.

After a minute Sarah gently pulled her back from me. I thought she was going to kiss me as she leaned in, but instead she turned her head and kissed Valerie just as deeply as I had, and just as long. Her hand came up under Valerie's shirt and squeezed her tit. We took turns kissing her, and occasionally kissed each other to keep thing spicy.

Sarah pulled Valerie back and pushed her to the floor on her back. She pushed her shirt up and over her head, then pulled it off past her arms and tossed it aside. Valerie was wearing a front clasp bra, and Sarah undid it and pushed the two halves to the side. Sarah took a breast in each hand and leaned over and flicked her tongue across one of her nipples.

"Oh my god..." Valerie moaned.

Sarah laughed, "No, that will come later. Trust me."

As Sarah worked on Valerie's tits, I pulled her pants down to her ankles, and smiled at the lace thong Valerie was wearing. I thought to myself that at least she wasn't wearing granny panties. I pulled her thong down, and she helped by arching her hips up so I could get them past her cute ass and pulled them off. She hadn't shaved her hair, but it was groomed and trimmed, dark like the rest of her hair, and moist around her pussy. I spread her legs and leaned in, licking across her pussy lips.

I pulled them apart and sucked on them, letting my tongue probe around as I sucked and kissed. I was completely hard and it had started to hurt. I sat up and unbuckled my belt and pushed my jeans down and kicked them off. My boxers followed quickly after and I went back down on her.

Sarah pulled her shirt off and threw it and her bra aside, and leaned over pushing her breasts in Valerie's face. Valerie hesitated but them opened her mouth and let Sarah guide her tit in, letting Valerie lick and suck its nipple. Sarah reached down into her pants and started rubbing her clit while Valerie sucked. Soon both were moaning and cooing as we enjoyed each other.

Sarah stood up and quickly took off her pants so she was completely naked. She came next to me and motioned for me to go up to Valerie, giving my cock a squeeze.

"Go fuck her mouth, baby," she told me.

"Gladly," I said, and I moved up with my hard cock bobbing up and down as I went. I could see Valerie eyeing it greedily as I came close and she reached out and grabbed it cautiously. She slowly stroked it, checking it out. Her fingers explored around the head, and down the shaft, and then explored my balls. She moved her head to the side and I pushed my cock into her mouth, slowly at first to let her taste it and get used to it. After a couple minutes of going slow I started to speed up the thrusting, going faster and a little deeper. Before I knew it she was gobbling my cock down. She wasn't an expert but she was doing okay for a first timer, just sucking it as I moved in and out. I paused when only the head of my dick was in her mouth.

"Flick your tongue around it, let it wander and check things out." I told her.

She tried it and slowly improved as she went. Several times she had to pause as waves of pleasure coursed through her from Sarah's pussy eating skills. I took her hand and moved it up and made her pinch and tease my nipples. Valerie kept it up, bringing me closer and more excited. She arched her back and moaned loudly with my cock in her mouth as Sarah brought her to orgasm.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or somewhere else?" I asked her, giving her the choice so I didn't ruin her first experience.

I pulled out of her mouth and she answered, "Cum in my mouth, you taste great!"

She reached up and grabbed my balls, squeezing them gently and pulling so my cock slid back into her waiting mouth. I began thrusting again while she played with my balls. I was getting close again, and within a minute I shot my hot cum into her mouth. She made a point of swallowing it, to make sure I had seen her swallow and she smiled. A moment later she came again from Sarah licking her clit. I bent down and kissed her and then sat next to her as she came a third time.

"Okay. Okay, stop for a minute." She gasped. She trembled from the constant stimulation and just caught her breath.

She sat us and smiled. "That was amazing."

Sarah laughed, "You think we're done?"

Valerie nodded, confused, "Aren't we?"

Sarah shook her head, "We're just starting."

She moved up and sat on the other side of Valerie, letting her leg entwine with Valerie's and then stole a kiss. When she finished Sarah leaned back so she was lying on the floor, winked at Valerie and smiled. "Your turn."

She kissed me and then moved down between Sarah's legs. She shyly laid down with her face in Sarah's shaved pussy, spread her pussy lips and hesitantly licked. After a few licks she started going faster and more assuredly. Within a minute she was eating her pussy with confidence, licking and sucking while she stuck a finger into Sarah's dripping pussy. I hung back, lying on my side and kissing Sarah while teasing her tits.

Sarah's phone buzzed, slowly moving across the coffee table. We ignored it and kept playing. After a few more minutes Valerie was able to make Sarah cum twice. I was starting to get hard again, and Sarah knew it. She grabbed my cock and started stroking while I kissed her. I moved and straddled her stomach letting my cock rest between her tits. She squeezed them together and I pushed my cock between her cleavage as she spit providing some lubrication.

Within a minute I was completely hard again and Sarah pushed me off her. She pulled Valerie up next to me and I moved in between Valerie's legs. Her thighs were glistening with cum and her pussy was soaking wet. Sarah dug in her purse and pulled out a condom, tearing open the wrapper and putting it on my cock. Valerie bit her lip in anticipation as I pushed my cock into her pussy. After a moment of resistance she moaned and my cock slipped the rest of the way in with ease. I started thrusting with her legs pulled up onto my shoulders. I gripped her thighs using them for leverage to thrust deeper.

Sarah climbed over Valerie and straddled her face, forcing her to eat her pussy as I fucked her. She came again in no time, and so did Sarah. Each of them crying out with pleasure encouraged me to drive harder and faster. Sarah came, and a minute later so did Valerie. Her pussy tightened up with my thrusts and I came again, filling the condom to the brim. I slowly pulled out of her, and Sarah pulled the condom off carefully. She leaned down and sucked the rest of my cock clean and stood and tossed the condom in the bathroom garbage.

We laid there panting together as Sarah came back in and joined us. She grabbed her phone and as she snuggled in next to me, she checked her missed calls. Valerie sidled against my other side and I held them both.

"Amanda called three times," Sarah told us. Amanda was Sarah's Maid of Honor, and they had been friends since third grade.

She called her back and we listened in on Sarah's side of the call.

"Hey Maid of Honor!" she said when Amanda answered. We could hear Amanda talking, but couldn't make out what she was saying. It sounded somewhat serious. Sarah gasped, "Are you serious?! Oh my god!"

She put her hand over the mic of the cellphone, "The pass is closed because of an Avalanche, and it won't be opened until Tuesday at the earliest."

"What?" she asked as Amanda continued. Sarah sat up with urgency. "Okay see you soon. Love you."

She hung up and turned to us. "She's on her way over; she'll be here in 10 minutes. She wants to have a party since we're stuck here."

We looked around; the living was a mess of our clothes, the board game pieces knocked all over and the beer bottles lying on their sides on the floor. The room stank of sweat and sex. We quickly jumped up and dressed, cleaning as best as we could. Valerie came out and sprayed air freshener around the entire room. She set it down just as the doorbell rang.

Sarah ran to the door and pulled it open and Amanda stepped in. She immediately gave Sarah a huge hug and shouted, "Hi!" stringing it out so it lasted several seconds.

I looked down at what she was carrying in her hands. It was an eighteen rack of beer. It was going to be a long night. Outside the snow continued to fall.

12