Slut of Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns to bar, gets interracial gangbang.
8.5k words
4.46
209k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brenda woke the next day, she seemed a bit confused as she slowly came back to life. She didn't notice her bruised tits until she went into the bathroom. "What the hell happen last night?" She barked as she came back into the bedroom.

"What do you mean baby?" I struggled to find the right answer, "I'm not sure where to start, what's the last thing you remember?" I said as I pulled the blanket and sheet from the bed. She walked by the bed and sat at the computer desk as I stared at her black and blue breast. They had portions that were dark purple in color and her nipples were swollen and stiff, sticking out as if she were sexually stimulated.

She caressed her breast as she spoke. "Last thing I remember is meeting you outside the bar, then I went inside, one of the guys asked me if I wanted to get high. He handed me two small pills and I took them. Then I was playing pool ... and that's it. I don't even remember who won the game, just leaning over the pool table and noticing everyone looking at my tits, then nothing."

Fear stuck every bone in my body as she said that. I didn't know how to tell her everything; I was undeniably in a bad situation. I finished making the bed as she started to drill me. "Where did these bruises come from, how many men did I sleep with, where did we go after the bar? Did they take me to a hotel, did you get to watch?"

"Well first of all, they didn't take you to a hotel, you actually stripped in the back room of the bar and they fucked you on the pool table, all of them, I counted eleven or twelve guys." I explained as I sat on the bed next to her chair. "Even the Bartender fucked you, and then two guys took you outside, naked, and fucked you under a street light, that's where you got the bruises on your tits. You kept telling the guy to squeeze your tits; he was only doing what you told him to do."

I sat and waited for the hammer to drop; she looked at me and then felt her breast again. "Oh my god that's so crazy, I was naked in the bar? Eleven guys, and you got to see everything? Oh ... my ... god," she let out a tiny laugh, "Did you like it? I wish I could remember everything, was I awake? Where did the other condoms come from?"

That went better than I thought, but here was the bomb, I was shaking at this point. "Well honey ... let me show you something" I pulled her purse from the computer desk and opened the small pocket on the side. I pulled out the six unused condoms and laid them on the bed. "They didn't use condoms baby, they all fucked you bare, and yes; they all came inside you." I was looking at the floor as I waited for her to start yelling, or the inevitable slap that was certain to come.

"You watched? You actually watched as they came inside me, are you sure?" She inquired with some bewilderment.

"I'm positive baby, I watched five or six of them come inside you, and you told them to. I never knew you had taken those pills, or I would have stopped them." I was going to stick with that story, no matter what.

"So ... did you like it, what did you think when you noticed the first guy came inside me?" She was smiling now, looking for some sort of confirmation on my feelings.

"It was so hot, at first I was afraid of you getting pregnant, but watching a perfect stranger fill you with his sperm was unbelievable. I watched as he sank in you as he came, holding his cock deep inside you while he kissed you." I paused to see her reaction; she was playing with her nipples as I described what I saw. "When he pulled out, another guy took his place; you guided him to your pussy and willingly took his bare cock inside you."

She stood up and moved around me as she lay on the bed next to me. "Let's fuck while you tell me more." She said as she spread her legs and slid a couple fingers in her pussy.

I quickly stripped off my clothes. When my hard cock sprang out and stood at full attention, she giggled. "I guess you did like what you saw, at least he did." She said as I mounted her and she took my shaft in her hand.

As she placed my rod to her opening, she started to ask more questions. "Was anyone else watching me?"

"Yes, several guys stood around and watched as they gangbanged you."

"Did they know I wasn't on the pill?" She caressed my back and kissed my neck as I increased my rhythm.

"No, but when we do it again, I will be sure they know." I was fucking her harder now.

"Oh god, you want to do it again? Do you want to watch them gangbang me, and watch them fill me full of their sperm again? Oh God fuck me harder baby, that feels so good."

"Yes, I want to see it again, as soon as you feel up to it. Maybe even more guys this time." She shook with her first orgasm as I said that. I fucked her hard and fast as she shook until the waves declined.

"Oh god, you are so kinky, I never dreamed you'd like this." She said as she fucked back at me, making me hit her harder as I plowed into her. "I keep thinking ... oh god ... thinking that I might be pregnant ... I might be pregnant with another man's baby ... Oh god, I'm coming again ... oh yes baby, I'm coming." She came hard as I fucked her forcefully.

"Shit baby; your so fucking hot, seeing you fuck all those guys was incredible. Do you want to do it again, do want to do it soon?" I was feeling my balls tighten as she answered me.

"Yes baby, we'll do it soon, I want to do it. Fuck me baby, fuck me, fuck me harder." She pulled my ass to her as I hammered her pussy.

I tensed and pulled out of her as I shot my load on her stomach. We lay there together and snuggled for a while before she spoke again. "So you didn't want to come inside me?" She said softly as I coddled her sore breast. "You're worried I'm pregnant, aren't you."

"Yes, very worried, guess we won't know for a while." I said in a concerned voice.

"Don't worry baby, let's wait till we're sure, before we panic. I think you should start using condoms until we know." We snuggled together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Three weeks later, she was a week late on her cycle. I brought home an early pregnancy test and it came out negative. We tested her every other day for another week, and then she started. I was so relieved she wasn't pregnant, but when I reminisced about that night, I couldn't help feeling a little excited, thinking that I might have watched her get pregnant by another man.

Her bruises were gone and she recovered fully from the intense night. Another couple of weeks passed as I waited for some sort of sign she wanted to do it again. I thought about asking her to get on the pill, but I wanted to see her taking the risk of getting pregnant again. This time she won't be too drunk or on any pills, I'd be sure of that.

We were out on the town one night when Brenda asked if we could go to Ft. Walton to party. I looked at her in a surprised way as many thoughts ran thru my mind. "Not that kind of party silly, just to go bar hopping or something." I smiled at her and headed west. I knew what she intended, even if she didn't.

As we drove by the familiar neon lights, Brenda spoke up. "Let's just stop in and say hi." She smiled at me as I pulled in the parking lot. Some of the faces, I recognized from the other night, were smiling as Brenda and I walked in. I went to the bar as my wife went straight to the small group of four men. I watched her short skirt oscillated side to side as she walked.

The bartender smiled at me as I ordered a berry martini and a beer. "Thought we'd never see you again, figured you two split up or something." He said as he set my beer on the counter, spilling a little over the edge.

"Hey there Tom, we're fine, just stopped in to say hi, you still good on that proposal you made that night?" I took a sip off my glass and sat on a stool as he made the martini.

"Hell yeah, anytime you want. Just give me a call and I'll set everything up for her. She like the pills we gave her?" He smiled and filled a glass of beer for another patron.

"She didn't like the idea of not remembering anything, but I think she like them, I don't think we'll need them this time, she seems to like the idea of what happened."

"So you told her everything?" He replied as wiped the bar.

"Oh yeah, I told her everything, she made me fuck her as I told her, she has a sluttish side to her I never saw before." I took another swig off my beer.

"Was she ok with that many guys? That was a lot of guys, I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant, or did she?" He was leaning over the counter now and speaking softly.

"No, did you know she wasn't on the pill?" I asked quietly.

"Not till the next day, Harvey told me she had told them when the first guy was fucking her, but she didn't try to stop him, so they figured she was ok with it."

"Un fucking believable, she doesn't remember that, she asked if they knew, I told her no." I said as he chuckled a bit, "She wants even more guys this time, so see what you can arrange." We shook hands and I turned to the front corner of the bar where his friends were entertaining Brenda.

Mt wife was lip locked with one of them as he felt her ass thru her skirt causing it climbed high enough to see the bottom of her panties. As I walked toward them, she was passed to the next fellow. He lowered his mouth to hers as he took freely to feeling her ass. I watched as his hand slid under her skirt and between her legs, rubbing her pussy from behind. I sat her martini on the table next to her while I watched him molest her right in front of me. My cock stiffened when he pulled her skirt up showing me where his hand was.

"That is one hot piece of ass you have there, she really likes to fuck, don't she. By the way, I'm Harvey," another one said as he shook my hand." The guy with his hand up your wife's skirt, well that's Brent, he's hopeless sometimes." Brent looked over, smiled at me, and gave me a wink. He seemed to be in his late twenties and had short black hair. He looked to me, as a very attractive guy with wide shoulders and a fit physique. Harvey went around the room and introduced me to the other two men. David was an older man, mid thirties I figured. He had blond hair and a beard that was well trimmed. I could see that Brenda was very fond of him. Randy was closer to my age, maybe twenty or twenty-one. He was also blond but his hair was much longer, it was straight and hung to his middle back. He was often watching me as he interacted with Brenda, almost to the creepy side. Harvey was in his late twenties or early thirties. He had black curly hair, but not too long. The curls seemed to fit him well, as did the hearty smile that never left his face. When Harvey picked up a pool stick and walked to the pool table, Brenda took my hand, grabbed her drink, and whispered, "Let's go outside for a second."

As we exited the doors, she tuned and faced me. "Can we stick around for a couple drinks, I feel like playing around a little?" She placed her hands on my waist and pulled me to her.

"Sure baby, I guess you want me to sit at the bar?" I asked dejectedly.

"No baby, I want you to see everything up close, you don't mind if I let them flirt and fondle me in front of you; do you?"

""You do whatever you want honey; I'll be just fine. Get as playful as you want." I encouraged her. We kissed, and then entered the bar.

We approached the table as Brenda walked over to Randy and sat on his lap facing him. "Kiss me baby." She said as she lowered her face to his. She opened her mouth as he slithered his tongue in her mouth as they kissed. His hands went to her ass as he reached under her skirt and rubbed her pussy. When she stood, she turned around and sat back down facing me with her legs open. His right hand went straight for her pussy as he deliberately stroked her pussy as he looked at me. His left hand went up the front of her blouse as he squeezed her left tit. Brenda looked at me and smiled with a quick wink.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as Harvey placed a pool stick in my hand. "Wanna play a quick game?"

"Sure, I haven't played in a while." I said as I took the cue.

"It's good to finally talk with you." He said.

I played the game as my wife was going from lap to lap as they groped her while I watched. At the end of the game, I walked back to the table. Brenda was sitting on a stool, leaning back as Brent stood behind her, rubbing his hands up and down the tops of her thighs, stopping just short of her skirt. As he watched me approach, he looked me in the eyes, pulled his hands up catching her skirt, and brought it to her hip. Brenda was watching me too as he slid his hand down her panties. Her mouth opened as his finger evidently slipped in her pussy causing her to let out a soft moan as Randy reached over, took the sides of her panties, and started to pull them down. Harvey whispered that Tom, the bartender, was coming as her panties went past her thighs. By the time he reached the small crowd, I looked over and Brenda had her knees spread open and I could clearly see two fingers jammed in her pussy, her panties were pulled down to her ankles.

"Not now guys." The bartender interrupted, "Everyone's watching you guys, you're going to get my ass in serious troble. Get her dressed and keep it clean!" He said as Brent released her. She stood and pulled her panties up. "We should go anyway, anyone want to go to another bar?" She asked as she straightened her skirt and fixed her blouse as Tom returned to the bar shaking his head.

"Sure, if you're gonna ride with us." David spoke up. Brenda looked at me and I gave her the approving nod.

"Let's go then." We all headed out the door.

I followed as we all left the bar, Brenda got in a car with her four friends and I walked to our car. "OH HONEY!" Brenda yelled from the back seat, "Can you get my purse, off the table, please!" I walked back in the bar, retrieved her bag, and headed back to their car. David rolled down his window as I handed the bag to him. He handed me something back, her skirt, and panties. I looked in the back seat to see Brenda half-naked as Randy was pulling his pants down. "She won't need these for the ride." David said with a chuckle, "Just follow us." The window rolled up and the car backed out. I had to run to our car and speed out of the parking lot to keep up. I followed their car as I watched thru the back window; Brenda was bouncing up and down on Randy's lap.

When we were at a stop light, I watched as Brent pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it in the front seat. We drove around in circles as she crawled over to Brent as she lowered herself on his lap. After a while, she climbed off as the car took a right turn into a gas station. They pulled up to the front door as Harvey and David got out. Then the back doors opened as Randy and Brent got out and climbed in the front seats. I parked beside them as Harvey walked in the store. I watched as David got in the back seat with my wife. Brenda had her back turned toward me as she leaned over to him and gave him a kiss. She crawled up on the back seat and her head went down as she started sucking his cock. Harvey retuned and opened the back door in front of me giving me an open view of Brenda's ass and pussy. She was still sucking David's cock as I watched pearly white droplets of sperm trickled from her pussy and stream down her inner thighs. Harvey tossed a plastic bag in the front seat and shut the door.

I followed them out of the parking lot and on to the street. Brenda's head didn't take too long to arise as I visualized him shooting his load in her mouth. She instantly mounted Harvey as she rode his cock as we drove down US1, her head bopping up and down as I watched.

We pulled into a gravel parking lot in front of a rather shabby looking building. Bright Flood lights lit up a wooden sign above the roofline. "Bore's Nest," I read out load to my self. We parked and I walked over to find all but Harvey and my wife at the rear of their car. I could then see why, my wife was still fucking him in the back seat. "Why don't you find us a table and we'll be there in a few minuets." David said as he threw a spent cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Sure, here's her skirt and panties when they get done." I tossed them on the trunk and walked toward the front door.

As I entered the rusty establishment, I tripped on a step leading into the bar area. It was very dim and smoky with load music coming from a local band playing mixed country and old time rock and roll. I ordered a beer and walked around until I found a high table with four stools. I pulled an empty stool from the next table, first asking the patrons if it was ok.

I sat there and had several smokes and three beers as I tapped to the beat before the four men joined me. "Your wife will be here soon, she went to the ladies room." David advised as he sat beside me and set Brenda's panties on the table in front of me.

We made small talk about Brenda and life in general as we waited. The band played "Cocaine" as we all nodded our heads to the thumping.

When Brenda walked up, she gave me a kiss and asked if I wanted to dance as a slow song started to play. "I'd love to baby." I said as I got up, wrapped my arm around her, and escorted her to the small dance floor.

As we danced, she told me that she didn't plan on this to happen and would leave now if I wanted to. I reassured her I was fine and was enjoying myself. "I have a surprise for you." She whispered in my ear as we swayed to the slow rhythm. "Follow me." She said as she guided us to a dark corner of the floor.

'What's the surprise honey?" I asked as we stopped in the cozy corner as she hugged me tight. She took my hand and lowered it to the bottom of her skirt. She pulled her skirt up and placed my hand on her pussy. "Feel that?" She asked as she rubbed my hand up and down her smooth pussy.

"That's so smooth, you shaved your pussy? When did you do that?" I asked as her hand let loose of mine as I kept feeling her bald mound.

"In the ladies room, they handed me a bag and told me to when we were walking in the bar." She pulled my head down and kissed me. I could taste a musky flavor as she tangled her tongue around mine. "I told them I would do anything they asked tonight, what ever they wanted." She smiled again.

We finished our dance and returned to the table as I sat in my stool. Randy took Brenda's hand and ushered her to his lap as she stepped up and sat with her back to him. Both his hands went in her lap, "Your wife has a freshly shaved pussy, which is quite wet right now." He said as he played with her pussy. My wife smiled at me as she leaned back on him and closed her eyes.

I excused my self, sensing the slight tension around the table and walked over to the bar. I ordered another beer and a drink for my wife. I turned to see Brenda leaning over; she was locked in a deep kiss with Brent while Randy had both hands up her blouse. I got the drinks and walked back to the table as Randy still fondled her tits. I put her drink in front of her and walked back to the bar. I watched as she laughed and giggled as the four men took turns groping and kissing her.

They looked around and got up as a group. I followed them to the back of the lounge; it was dark and less occupied, as Harvey stopped at the bar. I took a seat and watched as Brenda stood next to a table by the restrooms, while David and Brent sat down. Randy looked at me as he patted Brenda on her ass and whispered something in her ear. He stood back and sat at a table behind him as my wife turned to scan the room. Her gaze stopped as she got to me, she smiled and placed her hands on her hips, as she slowly pushed down on her skirt as it wrinkled on the sides of her hips. Slowly her skirt slipped down over her ass and fell to the floor. She bent over, took her skirt, and placed it on the table. Randy said something else to her as she tuned to me. She crossed her arms in front of her and clutched her shirt in both hands. She pulled her top over her head and placed it next to her skirt, as she stood naked for all to see that cared to look.