Slut Reprogramming: Megan Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of a journey of slutty discoveries.
3k words
4.32
63.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open, moved into the apartment and let the door close behind her with a thud. She slumped against the wall, letting her shoulders sag and her head droop. Her Great Dane, Rex, looked up at her briefly before letting his eyelids close again. He looked more tired than she felt, and that was saying something.

It was finally Friday and it had been another long exhausting week at work.

Megan slaved away day-in, day-out in her male dominated office to no avail, she received no recognition for her work and was repeatedly passed over for promotion. Her boss was a pervert that she detested and in her head she knew that he was the one holding her back.

Anyway, the week was over, time to relax and forget about work. Megan stepped through to the kitchen, her low heels clacking on the tiled floor, taking a frozen meal for one from the freezer and slinging it into the microwave. Rex followed her in, sensing it was time for food and nuzzled at the hem of her pencil skirt. She noticed the nudge and proceeded to fill his bowl of food from the container, patting him on the head as he began to eagerly consume his meal.

"Time for a drink." She thought to herself.

There was still a half bottle of rose wine in the fridge and she helped herself to a large glassful. Two large gulps and the glass was already half empty. She topped up the glass before returning the bottle to the fridge, at which time, the microwave bleeped to let her know her meal was ready. She grabbed a fork, a plate and her now steaming portion of pasta, swooping to pick up her glass of wine as she left the room.

In her living room she placed her meal on the coffee table and pulled up the lid on her laptop, letting it whir into action. She slipped her modest black heels off and rubbed her sore and sweaty feet through her sheer pantyhose. Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra clasp through her blouse, taking a deep breath in as the pressure released. Her bra was getting old and the elastic was not as accommodating as it once was, perhaps it was time for her to invest in some new lingerie, but with her sex life in it's current state only her and her faithful dog would get to see it so it seemed a waste of time.

Her laptop had booted up opening at its last location, her private blog. Megan had no intention of ever publishing her innermost desires and passions, but she found it a good method for release to articulate them even if they were never to be read. As she slowly ate her food she wrote about her week: another week without sex. She was not unattractive, in fact quite the opposite, but all of the men in her life were lecherous, idiotic and immature. She had no desire in them, in fact she had always been picky with her choice of men. She did however, have a lot of sexual kinks and as the weeks and months passed without intercourse she became more and more frustrated. To the point that she stared in lust at men's crotches, she even found herself daydreaming and staring at women's breasts in public, having to snap herself out of it numerous times a week.

She wrote down some of her sexual fantasies in her private blog, mostly the more tame ones, but even these were fairly extreme by a normal persons standards. Lately she had been dreaming about being kidnapped and raped. It was a dream she was hoping to push out of her mind, writing it down might help.

After finishing her food and wine she headed in to her bedroom, she was exhausted and did not have the effort or inclination to shower. It was warm and muggy so Megan slipped off her skirt and blouse throwing them onto the chair in the corner. She also slid off her pantyhose and the lacy boyshorts she had underneath and discarded her already loose bra. Finally undoing the bun in her hair, she let her brown curly locks fall down to her shoulders and flopped face down onto the bed, laying on top of the sheets in complete nudity. Rex entered the room and curled up on the bed by her feet, her loyal protector, and the pair of them fell asleep quickly.

Megan tossed and turned that night, having vivid dreams about various men and strong visions of large erect penises penetrating her that seemed to last for hours.

When she awoke, her head was groggy and she was covered in sweat. She was still naked, the sheets twisted and soaked through. The tv in her bedroom was playing static. "That's strange." She murmured internally, as she struggled to recall if she had even turned the TV on the night before. She didn't think so. She rubbed at her eyes and at that moment the TV turned to black.

"Megan." The speakers blurted, with a synthesised voice. She double took, quickly becoming alert and pulling the covers to cover her exposed breasts as a matter of instinct.

"Yes, Megan." The television spoke again, the screen lighting up with a graphical representation of the sound.

"Megan, today is the first day of the rest of your life, your time has come." She looked around in confusion, was this real? She pinched at her skin, feeling pain. She seemed awake at least.

"Megan, I stumbled upon your blog, the internet is not as secure as you might think. I have read your innermost sexual thoughts and I have decided you are the perfect candidate." A quizzical look appeared on Megan's face, her brow furrowing.

"I am going to give you the encouragement and tuition required to enact your desires, and release your inner SLUT." The voice snarled the last word with extra emphasis.

Megan moved quickly to the TV and pressed the power button, switching it off. What prank was this? As she turned her back to the television she heard it turn itself back on again.

"Megan, I completely control your life now, your home, your office everything about it is fully within my power to influence. You have no choice but to follow my commands."

"Or what?" Megan bellowed aloud in frustration.

"Or you will be punished you stupid whore."

What! The voice could hear her? How was this possible? She quickly wrapped the sheet around her tightly covering as much skin as she could.

"No point in covering up Megan, you have been under my surveillance for some time, showering, getting changed, using the pink vibrator you have in your top drawer. I have it all saved." As the voice trailed off, video of her started to play, it was her for sure. Completely naked one foot raised on to the bathtub as she applied moisturiser. The video then quickly changed, she was now on all fours on her bed sliding her vibrator frantically in to her cunt as she watched herself in the large mirror on her wardrobe. Megan began to feel nauseous as she realised what the voice was saying was true.

"It is quite simple Megan, I am going to give you instructions, if you follow them you will be rewarded, if you defy them then you will be punished."

"I'm going to the Police." She yelled.

"So be it Megan, but as I said, I have control of you now. The Police will not be able to track me down, yet I can destroy you. Would you like everyone you have ever met to receive a nice video from you in their email inbox?"

"No god no, you can't, you won't."

"Oh believe me I can, and I will enjoy it. So that leads us on to the rules of the training. Firstly you do not tell anyone about this or game over."

Megan gulped anxiously. "I will let you have the day to think about how hard you will try, but there are some simple instructions for the first day. Number 1: You must masturbate at least three times to completion, and number 2: you must dress like a slut when you go outside. Do not disobey me." And with that the television turned off.

After some time of laying there in disbelief Megan moved in to the bathroom. Taking care not to uncover her body she jumped into the shower and quickly washed off.

As she left the shower and covered herself in a towel she headed back to her wardrobe.

"What the hell?" She exclaimed aloud. All of her own clothes were gone, her wardrobe was full of clothing she didn't recognise. She flicked through, it was mostly trashy dresses, leather outfits, mini skirts, latex or see through. Nothing at all appropriate for daily wear. She had important things to do today, food to buy, shopping to get and bills to pay. She picked out the most modest things she could find, which seemed to be a denim mini skirt and a halter crop top.

Heading to her underwear drawer she found this had been replaced as well. Inside were all kinds of weird and wonderful accoutrements, it looked like the lingerie section of a trashy sex shop. It was still hot outside today, so she picked out what looked like a bikini. Except when she studied it closer she realised that it was barely opaque, she could see her hand through it, and the bottoms were cut like a thong. It would have to do. She quickly dressed in her outfit, looking in to the mirror she examined herself. She did look quite hot she supposed, but she was not happy about exposing her midriff, the skirt sat low on her hips and the crop top stopped around an inch below her breasts leaving most of her shapely plump belly on show. She was ever so slightly overweight and needed to shed a few pounds for the summer. The skirt also barely covered her ass cheeks, and the thong bikini panties left a lot on show if someone were to look from a low angle.

Megan quickly applied a little makeup and pulled her brunette hair into a ponytail. She moved to the front of her apartment, small bag and phone in hand, stroking Rex on the way. As she reached the door she looked down at her shoe rack. All of her shoes were gone as well! The replacements were outrageous, heels of all shapes and sizes, seemingly none less than four inches, and most were completely unsuitable. The 8 inch clear 'stripper' heels stood out in particular. She picked out the most casual looking pair, a 4-5 inch wooden heeled mule with a small platform and black sandal front. They were much higher than her normal heel choice and very uncomfortable but she did not have any other alternatives. She headed out of the apartment to do her errands.

Her first stop was to a clothes shop, she hurriedly bought a small plain t-shirt and a pair of flip flops, there was no way she could wear this ridiculous ensemble all day, and she was attracting a lot of stares awkwardly trying to walk in the tall heels. She went to the bathroom in the food place next door to change, but she kept the denim mini skirt on, it was a hot day after all.

It was a few hours later after all her errands she returned home, that feeling of nausea returning when she began to remember the tv conversation that morning. Hopefully the voice would not return again. Megan passed the evening watching a trashy chick flick curled up with her dog on the sofa. She felt a little horny but she tried to cast it out of her mind and went to bed early. She dreamt again of vivid sex scenes, it was her boss this time, spanking her over his desk and then forcing a large cock inside her.

Megan dozed, the sound of birds tweeting, her dog snoring and what was that other noise? Static from the television? Megan awoke with dread and sure enough as she brought herself up to an upright seated position the voice began again.

"I am most disappointed, you completely failed yesterday's tasks."

"Well I am not playing your stupid sick games, fuck off." The TV turned off abruptly "Yea, too right, you prick!" Megan shouted at thin air, Rex perking his ears up to look at her quizzically.

Moments later the TV returned "Well Megan, you have earned punishment for your failure and further punishment for your insolence just now. Don't think you have escaped the tasks either, they still stand from yesterday but now you have to complete the 3 masturbations in public." With that the TV turned off again.

"What punishment?" Megan asked but no reply was given.

Megan followed her normal routine to get ready for her second day off. Back to the daily grind tomorrow she thought to herself. She scoured the wardrobe for something appropriate to wear, the clothes she bought yesterday were missing. She picked out a tight fitting strapless micro dress which believe it or not was one of the more modest choices available. When she headed to her underwear drawer she discovered it was completely empty.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. This must be the punishment. She put on the dress without underwear but the issue was, if she pulled it down to cover her ass fully then it barely covered her ample breasts which swinging freely without a bra needed containing. But if she pulled it up to conceal her cleavage even slightly then the hem of the dress started to slide up her butt cheeks. It was so tight around the waist that it was constantly pulling in from both directions anyway. It would have to do.

Megan moved into the kitchen and was shocked once more. All of the food she bought yesterday was gone, in fact the cupboards were bare.

"Fucking bastard!" She shouted. How had Rex not heard the intruder? She guessed this was his way of forcing her out of the house in a slutty outfit.

She moved to the door, chose a pair of strappy 5-inch heeled sandals, if she had to wear heels she would at least coordinate with the outfit. She then proceeded to leave the apartment.

First stop the coffee shop, she needed a caffeine fix. The queue was long and she could feel the men staring at her from behind. She wanted to pull at the dress but she knew that would only make more people stare so she just tried to ignore the fact she was pantyless with her cunt barely covered in public. Once she reached the front of the queue the teen barista struggled to take her order, his eyes fixed at her exposed cleavage and without a bra for concealment her nipples were poking out, clearly defined through the thin tight fabric of the dress. Eventually she ordered her drink and went to pay with her card.

"I'm sorry but your card has been declined."

"Ok sorry, let me try this one." Megan flustered.

The second card was declined as well and the third. Megan was starting to blush and the large queue behind was beginning to swell even more.

"I'll pay..." The burly man behind her reached past with his credit card, she could feel something hard pressing against her partially exposed ass and hoped it was just a phone or keys in his pocket.

"Thank you, so kind" she replied, smiling awkwardly.

"No problem honey." He smiled and winked at her. She quickly grabbed her coffee and skipped as quickly as she could on those ridiculous heels out of the shop.

Outside her phone buzzed, a text from an unknown number.

++If you want food and money you had better start following the rules++

++Or you could just suck some cock for money, I'm sure the guy who bought you the coffee would pay good money++

Megan was exasperated, so this was the punishment. How could she go without food and money, she was helpless.

++It's simple Megan, obey the rules, get rewarded++ The last message said.

Megan set off towards home, nothing she could do without any money but then she remembered the tasks laid out to her. She had to masturbate 3 times in public. She walked a short while finding a secluded alley and stepped behind a bin. Pulling up her dress to expose her cunt completely she began to rub her clitoris. She lifted one leg placing the spiked heel of her shoe against the wall behind her to brace it, beginning to stroke with eagerness. It was a short few moments later her legs began to quiver and the throes of orgasm overtook her. She tried to compose herself as best she could and left the alleyway, but now she was in public, her genitals barely covered and following her around was the unmistakable smell of pussy juice. She tried to steer clear of people as best she could as she spent the next hour finding two other locations to masturbate.

First the toilets of a department store, actually quite exciting as twice people pushed on the cubicle door while Megan was legs spread sliding fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

Lastly she found a quiet area behind a large stone wall in a nearby park and spent a good 15 minutes rubbing and stimulating her clit, even exposing her tits and rubbing her nipples with her free hand. She wouldn't admit to the voice but she actually enjoyed her day.

With that she rushed home and made sure to double lock the door behind her. She hoped she had done enough to appease her mysterious antagonist, it was a busy day back at work tomorrow and she was having to go to bed on an empty stomach.

When Megan awoke the next morning to her alarm clock she immediately looked up at the TV, wondering what the voice had in store for her that day.