Slut Sera is Born

Story Info
A drunk driving slut discovers the wonder of BBC.
2.5k words
4.39
65.4k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Derek918
Derek918
16 Followers

Red light. Blue light. Red Light. Blue Light.

"Shit! How fast was I going?"

I pull over. Heart pounding. I watch the officer get out of his car in my side mirror. Bright lights, and a tall, athletic silhouette strides towards my door.

'tap' 'tap' baton on the window of my car.

"Yes, officer?"

"License and registration, please"

I reach in my clutch and glove compartment. So nervous!

"Here." Hands shaking slightly, I hand him my documents.

"Please step out of the car, maam." He commands.

I open my door and step out. As I take my second step, I stumble...a combination of nervousness and being slightly tipsy from the couple of glasses of wine I had with my girlfriends at the bar.

"Have you been drinking tonight, maam?"

I look up in to his dark brown eyes.

"Just a glass of wine, officer." I confess.

"Stay here." He says, bright white teeth against his ebony skin. I'm really nervous now as I watch him walk to his car. Tall, broad shoulders, muscles flexing beneath his uniform.

He reaches in his police car and returns.

"Blow in to this." he holds the breathalyzer to my mouth and I lean forward and blow. "Harder." He commands. I blow harder. "Looks like you've had more than one glass of wine, maam. Grab your things and lock up your car." A wave of dread falls over me. As I grab my purse my eyes well up.

"Please turn around, maam. Hands behind your back." I turn and lean against my car. He grabs my purse, pulls my hands together and then I feel cold metal on my wrists. Click, Click, Click. Handcuffs.

"I'm taking you to the station for driving under the influence." He firmly pulls me back and then guides me to his car as he reads me my rights. Opening the back door, he places his hand on my head and presses me into the back seat. I'm openly crying now. How could I be so stupid? My husband is going to kill me!

The policeman pulls on to the road and the sound of a dial tone fills the car. "Call Policeman Rhodes" he says "CALLING" the hands-free phone system responds back.

The phone rings and then a deep voice answers. "Hey. What's going on?"

"I'm bringing a woman in for driving under the influence."

"How far away are you?"

"Close. About 2 minutes away."

"Ok. See you in a few."

The phone goes silent. Reaching over, he turns up the police radio and then turns the car off the main road and on to suburban side streets. After a few more turns, he pulls the car in to a dark driveway and directly in to a garage. I panic as the garage door closes behind the car. Bright lights suddenly turn on.

"What's going on?!" I stammer...voice trembling. I feel my hands sweating behind my back.

He turns around to face me from the driver seat as the front passenger side door opens and another tall, dark black guy gets in the car.

"Hey Rhodes"

"What's up Derek? What do you have here?" Rhodes is staring at me "Another drunk driver, eh?"

"Excuse me?! I thought we were going to the station?!" I manage to blurt out. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"So here's the deal." Derek says from the driver seat, low deep voice, looking me in the eyes "I saw you pull out of the bar parking lot right as I signed off for a lunch break. I haven't reported your car, your name or the fact that you were driving under the influence...yet."

"What are we doing here?!" I screech, almost hysterical.

"You have a choice. Spend my lunch hour here with me and Rhodes. We aren't going to hurt you. I think you'll quite enjoy it. Afterwards I'll take you back to your car and you can drive away free as a bird. No reports. Nothing." I can't believe what I'm hearing. My mouth hanging open. I keep frantically looking back and forth between Rhodes and Derek. Their dark eyes staring at me, sparkling with lust. "What?!" is all I manage to spit out.

"If you don't want to stay, we'll leave now and go in to the station to file your paperwork. You know driving under the influence is a felony, right? And between the fines, getting your car out of impound and an overnight stay in jail, it could cost you as much as $10,000." Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm so stupid. How did I get myself in this situation?

"I know this must be shocking." Rhodes chimes in, voice even deeper than Derek "Don't worry. You're safe either way. We'll give you a couple of minutes to think."

Both men get out of the car. I can't stop shaking. Mind racing. $10,000 is a lot of money we don't have right now and a felony on my record! Or I let these two big black guys do whatever to me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I look down and notice my nipples are hard. A tingle between my legs. What the fuck?! And then I see my purse at my feet with my phone inside. I called my husband right before drinks. Could I recall him with my hands behind my back? I look up and see Derek and Rhodes talking, oblivious. I turn sideways in the back seat and lean back. My hands search for my purse. I feel the straps, plunge my hands in and grab my phone. My finger print unlocks the phone and I'm frantically hitting where I think the call button is.

The back door suddenly bursts open "NOT SMART." Low, booming voice as I'm pushed forward and my purse and phone is taken away. My heart pounding so fast. "We're going to forget you tried that... Look, totally understand that you're nervous and worried. We have no intention of hurting you Sera. Quite the contrary. You're safe. Try to relax. Did you decide? Are we staying here or on to the station?"

I'm pushed over, face down on the seat, almost in shock. Heart pounding. Sigh. An hour with these guys and it all goes away. Nobody will know. "I'll stay..." I whisper.

"What, Sera?"

"I'LL STAY." Waves of nervous energy pass through my body.

"Good choice. We're going to take great care of you and get you back to your car. Hmmm I think we should get you more comfortable." My shoes are pulled off. Hands wrap around my waist and pull me back slightly. Seat leather rubs against my face. Fingers grasping at the front button of my jeans. The button pops open and my jeans are pulled forcefully over my hips. Cool air on my ass and pussy tells me he took my panties off as well. I'm face down in the back of a police car, hands handcuffed behind me and naked from the waist down...I panic again and start thrashing around. Fuck!

"No, I changed my mind!"

"Settle down baby. We're not going to hurt you! Don't worry." Low and sultry. I sigh and stop kicking. Hands underneath me again. I'm lifted out of the back seat and stand up on the cold concrete floor of the garage...a towel folded at my feet.

"I've only got about 30 minutes left on my lunch so let's go. Kneel Sera." Derek commands me. I awkwardly kneel on the towel. Derek and Rhodes move towards me on either side. Two large bulges in black polyester pants. "Seeing as you're incapacitated, I guess we'll have to get comfortable ourselves." Rhodes chuckles.

Derek's police utility belt falls hard to the floor, heavy with his gun, baton and other tools. Sounds of zippers opening and fabric rubbing against skin as their pants fall. I close my eyes for a moment and try to center myself. I'm numb and in shock. How am I going to get through this?

"Derek, you found a real hot one. Nice work. I love blonde girls." Rhode's hand reaches in the top of my blouse, inside my bra and his fingertips rub my nipple. "Let's unbutton this blouse and get a better view." Blouse unbuttoned. Bra unhooked. Silk falling down my arms and gathering around the handcuffs behind my back. "Ahh. Much better. Gorgeous."

I open my eyes and bobbing in front of me are two of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. Fear leaps in to my throat again. How am I going to do this? Each dick is at least 9 inches long and thick as a forearm.

"I can't do it. Please." Tears in my eyes as I look up, pleading to both of them. "Please don't do this."

"You're going to be fine baby girl." Derek says as he takes off his shirt. To say he was ripped would be an understatement. Perfect male physique. Svelte torso, perfect abs, broad shoulders and wide muscular chest.

"We're going to take great care of you." Rhodes is naked now as well. Much thicker with muscle.

Derek weaves his hands in my blonde hair and guides my face to his erect cock. I hesitate. "Open up pretty girl." My red lips part and he firmly puts the head in my mouth. I can taste his pre-cum. So hard. Instinctively my tongue goes flat and licks underside as he slides a few inches in my mouth. "There you go." Derek almost growls. A switch flips in my head and I realize I'm no longer numb. In fact, my body feels electric. Sensations flowing up and down my body. Suddenly warm. After a minute or two I get in to a rhythm. "Good girl. Good girl." Derek growls. His hands loosen in my hair.

As I'm sucking, I feel Rhodes kneel beside me. Licking my nipples. Kissing my neck. I'm one big nerve now. Too many sensations. Tension building in me. Rhodes reaches down between my legs and lightly brushes my clit. I jump at the sensation. My mouth comes off Derek's cock. Panting. What the fuck is happening to me? Derek firmly guides me back to his cock and I'm sucking it even harder. Mmmmm.

"She's so wet. Man... I can't wait to get inside her." Rhode's hand softly brushes down my flat belly and suddenly two thick fingers are inside me. He starts rubbing my clit and then pressing his fingers inside, back and forth in rhythm with my mouth up and down on Derek's dick. After what seemed like minutes, the tension is unbearable and I start grinding his hand for release. "She's close, dude." Rhode's hand suddenly stops manipulating me.

"Ok. Let's get her up." Derek lifts my head. His dark black dick wet, streams of my saliva running down his balls. Taste of cum in my mouth.

Rhodes helps me up to my feet. Keys jingle. Click. Click. Click. My left wrist is suddenly free. My blouse and bra fall to the floor.

"Over here." Rhodes guides me to the side of the garage. Jutting out of the wall is a work bench with a hook at the far end. Derek lays the towel down on top of the bench as Rhodes lifts me. Arms pulled over my head, the handcuffs are attached to the hook. Click. Click. Click. My left wrist is once again cuffed. Wetness between my legs.

Derek pulls me down the bench so my arms are tight above me and my butt is hanging over the edge. He grabs my ass and lifts my legs to his shoulders. Feet dangling behind his head.

"Slow at first. Please." I gasp. I feel the giant head of his cock nudging at my pussy lips. Slowly I open up to him. So wet. A twinge of pain far over shadowed by a wave of pleasure as he pushes more and more inside me. I've never been so full and he just keeps shoving more cock in me. No control anymore. I'm moaning and writhing for more. Hips pumping. His balls finally brushing my ass.

"I told you you'd be fine." Derek smiles, looking me in the eyes as he draws back and thrusts back in to me. Between my legs I see his black abs flexing as he's fucking me. All I want is dick now. My hips pump back and we get in to a hard rhythm. The pressure and tension starts building again. Currents of electricity running from my nipples to my clit and deep inside me. Forehead damp with sweat.

"Fuck me." I tell him. Holding me tight, Derek's hips thrust harder. Waves of flesh as we slam in to one another.

"Mmmmm" I turn my head and Rhode's cock is waving in front of me. Opening my mouth he steps forward and the head slips between my lips. My tongue swirling around his shaft. Pumping my mouth.

Again, we get in to a rhythm. Derek hammering my pussy while Rhodes fucks my mouth. I've never felt this much tension. Fireworks start going off and then my head explodes. Bright white. My head off Rhode's dick and off the table. Back arched. I strain hard against the cuffs as I levitate off the workbench. "Unghhhhhhh" I moan. Spasms of pleasure as I milk Derek's cock in my pussy. He gets harder and I feel him swell and then cum pulses in me. Wave after wave splashing in me. Growling on top of me Derek keeps fucking me as he cums.

And then I'm empty. I open my eyes and see Derek's sweaty face smiling down at me. "You are one hot slut." He leans over to kiss me for the first time. Sweat dripping on my chest and abdomen when he pulls back.

"My turn." Rhodes moves to the end of the bench and flips me over on my belly, hand cuffs twisting harder around the hook. Feet on the floor. Ass up. Face in the towel. No ceremony as he slams his cock in me all the way in the first stroke. Pounding me. Relentless. Fast. Tension building again. His sweat dripping on my ass. Balls bumping my clit. Grunting. Slapping skin. I feel so dirty as he uses me. My head explodes again and I clamp down on his dick. He keeps going. Slamming in to me. Cock expanding and getting even harder. Finally... "YESSSSSS" Cum pumping in to me, pouring down my legs. He slows and then...empty again.

Silence except for hard breathing. The spasms in my body slowly receding. Streams of cum draining out of me. I collapse on the bench and close my eyes. So tired.

The cuffs loosen and then come off. Red circles around my wrist. How am I going to explain this to my husband? Why do I feel so good? Why does this feel so right?

I hear laughter and turn to see Derek and Rhodes talking and putting their clothes back on.

"Baby, you are one hot fuck. From now on we're calling you Slut Sera, SS for short."

"From now on?" I gasp.

"You were made for this. We're pretty sure you'll be back again... Get your clothes on so we can get you back to your car."

I stumble over to the pile of my clothes on the floor and hanging out of the backseat of the police car. Hmmmm... Slut Sera?... That could be fun...

Derek918
Derek918
16 Followers