Slut Slave

Story Info
A hot night and an open window become an invitation.
1.6k words
32.1k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hot spring so far. I opened the window to my room located at the back of the house wide so that a breeze could fill the room so that I wouldn't overheat. I tied my hair back, turned on the lamp, turned off the light and stood at the end of my queen size bed which filled up most of the room. It was just me and my mum in the house and mum had already headed off to bed in the lounge for the night. I was her mums carer which was why my mum was living with me.

I unbuttoned the 4 buttons casually and removed my arms from the sleeves of my pajama top. I placed my thumbs into the waistband of my pajama pants and slid them down, bending as the pants slipped to the ground. My panties were the only thing I had on now. I climbed on my hands and knees and crawled towards my pillows. Under the blankets I climbed, I half propped myself up as I searched for a tv program online to watch.

Not too long after, I started to feel drowsy. I turned off the lamp and my tablet, lay on my back, placed my arms under the blanket and started to drift off to sleep.

A pressure held me down which roused me from my sleep and I frowned as I tried to move my arms. Just as I started to open my eyes, two hands covered my mouth and eyes. The weight shifted at the same time and a males voice I had never heard before spoke in my ear. I took an intake of breath which caused his hand to press against my mouth harder.

"Don't make a sound or I will hurt you. Nod if you understand." I nodded my head. "Keep your eyes shut, I'm going to blindfold you and tie you up. Just remember" he whispered, "If you make a noise, I will hurt you. Now keep your eyes shut!" I kept my eyes tightly shut fearing what he might just do to me if I did open them, and while I was breathing heavily, I dear not make a sound. I didn't want to think what he might do to me if I did. His weight shifted and he pulled me into a sitting position as he tied a cloth of some sort around my head which covered my eyes. It was tight and I was sure that even if I now wanted to open my eyes, there would be no way that I could do so. He pushed me back down onto the pillow. The blankets had already come down to my waist when he made me sit up. "Mmmmmm. You have some yummy looking tits." He said. "Roll over and put your hands behind your back. Remember. If you don't do as I say, I will hurt you." I complied and rolled onto my stomach. He grabbed my hands and tightly bound my wrists together, then he rolled me back onto my back. His weight moved again and I felt the tightness from the blankets lessen. I felt him move to my right side and he pulled the blankets all the way off me so all that I had covering me were my panties. "I don't think you'll be needing these for a bit yet." He said as he slid my knickers off. His hand gently started to slide up from my foot, to my calf, to my knee and up to my inner thigh, his hands pushed my legs apart.

"Please stop." I whispered in a shaky voice. "Please. I won't say anything."

"You're right about not saying anything because you're not allowed to. I am going to do what I want to you and you will not stop me! Now shut up!" I did as I was told and felt him start to finger my clit. I took an intake of shaky breath. "Mmmmm. You like that hmmm? Nod you head and agree." I nodded my head quickly. I felt his weight change again as he bent down and took my left nipple in his mouth. He gently nibbled it and rolled his tongue around the areola. His hand gently rubbing my vaginal opening and down to my anus. I gasped as he did this. Part of me hated it, but another part wanted it as well.

He moved his tongue to trail over to my other breast and I felt his finger start to slide into my pussy. "You're wet...I like that you're wet. That shows me that you want me to put my cock in your cunt doesn't it?" Scared that if I said no he would hurt me and partially enjoying the feeling as well, I nodded my head, my breathing still shaky but getting heavy now. My pussy had started to tingle in anticipation and I hated how I felt. "I'm not going to put it in yet. I want to continue playing with you. You're my new toy." His mouth moved up to my neck and he licked and sucked on it, his fingers easily sliding in and out of my very wet pussy. He had started off with one finger, now he slid in 3 fingers. "Mmmmmm. You're so tight. I'm gonna love fucking you!" His weight shifted and he moved down between my legs and lowered his head. His tongue found my pussy and he started to lick it and prod it with his tongue. Occasionally he would suck on my clit. His hands found my breast and he started to fondle them. The fear and the pleasure was too much and I arched my back, my body betraying me completely.

"Beg me to fuck you more slut slave!"

"Please master." I whispered. "Please fuck me more."

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck you!"

"Please don't stop. I want you to fuck me forever." I really didn't but I was scared he would hurt me.

"Good little slut. I will fuck you as often as I want and whenever I want. You are my little slut slave that is all mine to fuck."

It had felt like hours already but was more closer to half an hour. I felt him get up and I heard him start to remove his clothes. I then heard the sound of something plastic and heard the unmistakable sound of a condom being rolled onto something...I could only guess that that was his cock he was putting it on. He climbed back onto the bed and lay full length on my left side, his hand heading back to my pussy and again he started to slide his fingers back inside me. Now he put four fingers into my pussy and slid it in and out. Again his mouth found my breast and he flicked it quickly with his tongue. He moved his weight again and positioned his legs back between mine, his hands either side of me. I felt his long, think, hard cock swell against my leg, then he lowered himself and moved forwards slowly. As he did, his cock entered into my pussy. To stop me making too much noise, he put his hand over my mouth as he started to thrust himself into my pussy which was still tingling.

Over and over he thrust himself. I could hear his breathing and quiet grunts and he rammed his cock into me over and over and over again.

"Oh my god! Your cunt is so tight! God I love your cunt. I want to keep riding you! You're liking this aren't you my little slut slave? Oh god!"

After a while he stopped, roughly rolled me over, grabbed my hips, and pulled me backwards onto his cock as he continued to ride me again.

"So you really like this on!" On and on he spoke like this as he continued to fuck me. He alternated between fast and slow. I can only guess so that he wouldn't blow his load even though he was wearing a condom. It seemed like he didn't want this to stop. He seemed to be enjoying himself with what he was doing. Again he stopped, stood up and started to dress.

"Don't move." He said as I started to pull myself into the foetal position. I froze scared that he would hurt me if I didn't comply with what he said for me to do. I felt his weight as he came back onto the bed and his hand started to probe my pussy again. He removed his hand from my pussy and removed the binds on my wrists. "I know where you live. If you try anything or you tell anyone, or if you go to the cops, I will come back and I will hurt you!" He moved his weight off the bed. "I want you to count to 100. After that, you can remove your blindfold. Count now!" I heard him climb out the window, but I counted all the way to 100 just in case he was waiting to see if I would cheat. I was scared that he would be watching and that he would come back and hurt me if I didn't do as he asked.

At least a few times a week, he sneaks into my room. Sometimes he'll tie me up, sometimes he won't. He fucks me most of the night. If I ever shut my window, he has promised he would find me and he would take me to a place where him and his friends could have some playtime and my chances of ever leaving would be zero. I'm not scared anymore and now I have come to lay awake and waiting, my naked body under the bedcovers waiting for him to explore to his content. Sometimes he allows me to choose some ways I would like him to fuck me.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot!

This is great. I thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bit short, a few confusing statements

" I was her mums carer which was why my mum was living with me." - do you mean the girl was her grandmother's carer, or her mum's carer?

"I know where you live. " - well obviously, he just broke in there and raped her

And please understand "males" is plural "male's" is possessive - you confuse these a few times.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Merry Christmas A drunken Christmas thief gets a gift that keeps on giving.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mother and Daughter Mother and daughter are captured and controlled.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Kelly Ch. 01 Unexpected sexual encounter with daughter's best friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories