Slut: Starts Dating Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Slut encouraged to date by hubby.
2.6k words
4.4
27.4k
29
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

I made myself comfortable in the passenger seat of our car, well about as comfortable as you can be wearing a skintight faux leather dress with outrageously sexy underwear beneath, ready to be peeled off and fucked by my date. The car moved hastily down the dimly lit streets as hubby drove to deliver me to the waiting arms and cock, of my hot date. Hubby pulled up outside the wine bar just opposite Neil's apartment and watched as I went through my deliberate tease ritual. First I moved the sun visor down and used the vanity mirror to apply one more coat of sexy lip gloss, licking my teeth and lips seductively, as part of my final act of tease. Running my talon red nails through my hair one for one last tousle, ensuring I maintained my fuck me look, I stepped out of the car as my steel spiked high heels clipped on the dry pavement. Hubby had a perfect view of my underwear being clung to by the skintight dress, as I began smoothing my tight dress over my underwear and stockings. With a deliberate sway of my hips I turned my back on my husband and walked provocatively toward the entrance, hearing the wheels of our car spin as hubby sped away.

I opened the door of the wine bar, nervously excited in the knowledge that I'd aroused my husband to peak capacity and was about to engage in some foreplay wine drinking, then have my cunt pleasured by a true swordsman. I spied Neil sitting at his usual table in a dimly lit corner, which only added to the sexual atmosphere. He was wearing a crisp white T-shirt which clung to his muscular frame accessorised with a dark blue pair of chinos. He summoned me over, his eyes almost on stalks as he stared at my curvy figure encapsulated by the the skintight shiny faux leather. The click of my high heels and the swish of my nylon stockings were the only sound in the bar as I walked toward Neil's table. He stood from the table, kissing my cheek in a friendly greeting while his hands tenderly stroked the waistline of my sexy dress, moving his hands upwards, cupping my side boob then sliding his hands downward, stroking my firm ass, feeling the straps of my garters beneath the skintight dress. Leaning into my ear he whispered.

"You dress like such a dirty slut!' His hot breath arousing the erogenous nerves of my ears.

"That's what you like!" I replied smiling a crooked sexy smile.

"And you like it as it gets you lots of hard cock!" He replied.

"Not for a while" I stated "My pussy and ass have been neglected recently!" I smiled staring into his eyes.

"Well tonight babe that tight pussy and glorious ass will be getting stretched and spunked by my cock! He's hard as nails just looking at you!" Neil grinned.

"Drink your wine and take me to yours and fuck me!" I whispered " I need your cock inside me!" I whispered licking his neck and earlobe.

Neil picked up his wine glass and gulped the Chardonnay down, placing the empty glass on the table, he took my hand and lead me out of the wine bar and over to his apartment. On the very short walk from the wine bar to his apartment he squeezed my leather clad ass, pinging the garter straps as we walked. As we reached his building, he grabbed my butt with both hands pulling me in close to him. He brushed his full lips over my own glossed lips as the tip of his tongue licked my teeth and tongue. I pushed my hips into his and could feel the solid, rock hard eight inch cock throbbing and pulsating. My ovaries skipped a beat as I felt the huge hard cock of my alpha male lover. He broke our kiss and opened his lobby door gaining entrance into his building. Neil lives on the fourth floor of his building which is the penthouse and he is the proud owner of a huge open plan bachelor pad, tastefully decorated and furnished.

We took the large mirrored lift to Neil's apartment, bounding into the lift like two snakes mating. I caught our reflection in the floor to ceiling mirrors of two sexually aroused clothed adults, pawing at each other with sheer lust. My hand was rubbing Neil's cock through his trousers, feeling his enormous hard length throbbing against my hand. Neil's right hand had slid up my stocking moving the hem of my tight over my now exposed buttocks as his palm rubbed back and forth over my aroused smooth mound. We were both panting with unbridled lust as the lift doors opened. We spilled out of the lift, kissing and feeling each other as we headed to Neil's door. Neil opened the door expertly with his left hand as his right continued to pleasure my hot cheating pussy. Moving inside his hallway as i heard his door close behind us. We broke from our kiss as neil began to unzip my dress' i placed my hand over his preventing him from completing the task and said.

"I promised hubby some selfies!"

Taking out my phone and holding in front of me, neil stood behinds me kissing my neck gently as his left hand held my leather covered breast while his right hand slowly unzipped my dress, revealing my sexy lingerie to the camera. I clicked 5 shots of the unzipping at each stage until the dress was opened and my tits and shave pussy were visible. Neil placed his right hand on my pussy rubbing the soft smooth flesh as his index finger slid in my slit. I clicked two pics of this the quickly sent hubby a text.

"Neil is undressing me! Do you want to see?" I sent, then posted the seven pics of Neil unzipping then finally fingering me.

Neil laughed as he fingered my wet cunt.

"You dirty cheating slut!" He smiled sliding his finger deeper inside my pussy. "Your hubby will be jerking off now!" He laughed throatily.

"No he won't!" I answered defensively "He'll wait till I get home and jerk him off while I tell him all of the depraved things you have done too his wife!" I smiled seductively unbuckling Neil's belt. His huge hard cock sprang forward as the material of his chinos dropped to the floor. Lifting his T-shirt over his head, he stepped out of his chinos, his body all muscular and buff. I held his hard cock as he slid the dress off my shoulders as the garment joined Neil's clothing on the floor.

Neil took a step back and looked my entire length up and down. Smirking like the cat who got the cream, he lasciviously stared at my erotic lingerie clad body. My tits were resting on the cups of the quarter cup bra, with my nipples prominently erect. My waist cinched by the black lace Waspie, with the six garter straps holding my slutty black seamed stockings in place. I slightly parted my legs, revealing my swollen labia as I smiled at Neil then deliberately licked a finger and traced the finger between my cleavage then gave each nipple a sensual stroke. Moving the finger over my Waspie it came to meet the soft smooth flesh of my mound. Sliding the talon like red nail across my shaved mound, I placed the finger into the groove of my shaved slit. Running my finger slowly up and down the length of slit I felt my eyes roll as the sexual arousal increased. My eyes were half closed with my glossed lips open mouthed as my breathing increased. A soft moan emanated from my lips as I slid the finger beyond my labia, pushing the finger inside my pussy. I looked into Neil's lust filled eyes and whispered.

"Fuck me like my husband never could!" I panted erotically.

Neil pulled me toward him, placing his manly hands on my buttocks. His cock was resting underneath my pussy, pulsing and throbbing against my excited labia, as he lifted me up off the floor, holding my butt as my legs wrapped around his back. The tip of his cock was at my opening as he nudged the tip just inside my pussy. Slowly he moved me on to his cock as inch by inch the magnificent specimen slid inside me. As the head of his cock banged at my cervix, my first orgasm of the evening shuddered through my pussy. My legs wrapped around his back and my butt nestling safely in his strong hands, I began to ride his cock just like a cheating slut should. My pussy was squelching as his cock stretched my cunt, oscillating sensations through my velvet pussy, driving me wild with desire.

"Fuck my cheating pussy!" I panted "Fuck my hole like my husband can't!" I encouraged.

"You love cock you dirty slut!" Neil growled squeezing my buttocks as his cock played havoc with my pussy.

Neil walked over to the sofa with me still impaled on his cock. He gently lay me on the sofa, still fucking my pussy, as his hands went to my breasts, twisting my erect nipples with his forefinger and thumb. I was in sexual heaven as my hard nipples were teased ecstatically with his cock plundering my unfaithful cunt.

"Should we take another selfie?" I panted, thrusting my pussy to meet every down stroke of Neil's cock.

Neil reached over with his long arms and retrieved my phone from my handbag. Handing the phone to me, he smiled and thrust his cock deep inside my pussy, forcing a large throaty moan of pleasure from my mouth.

I opened the camera on my phone and handed it to Neil.

"Take a video of my face while you fuck me deeply!" I panted.

Neil pointed the camera phone at me, with my heaving breasts and erect nipple in shot, he then withdrew his cock leaving only one inch inside me, then slowly slid the entire length deep inside me.

He continued this rhythm throughout the thirty second video as I panted lustfully.

"Oh fuck yes Neil! Give me all of your huge cock! Fuck me like my husband never could!" I moaned as my orgasm approached just before the thirty seconds was up. The light on the phone went dim as my orgasm reached its crescendo.

I ground my hips on to his rock hard cock as he sneered at me, telling me I was a filthy unfaithful whore. Handing me the phone he slowed his thrusting down to allow me to send my next text and then upload the video.

"This is what his cock does to me!" I texted then sent the orgasmic video.

Neil leant forward and kissed me softly as his cock pushed deep inside me. Still holding my phone I felt it vibrate indicating an incoming message.

The message emblazoned on the screen read.

"So fucking hot! Are you being a slut for him?" I smiled reading the text. I showed the screen to Neil who smiled proudly.

"Lets send him something that will blow his mind!" Neil grinned with a wicked twinkle in his eye.

"What did you have in mind?" I smiled naughtily.

"I'll video my cock going in your ass and then show your face as it goes in deep!" Neil said grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh fuck that sounds hot!" I panted.

"Bend over and I'll fuck your ass! Hand me the phone." Neil smiled.

Bending over on all fours I pushed my face into the cushion of his sofa and placed my hands on my buttocks, spreading my cheeks for Neil's cock to invade.

Neil pointed the camera phone at my stretched ass and spat on my puckered ring. Sliding two fingers in and out of my asshole, he turned the camera on and began to record the onslaught.

"Your bitch slut wife just loves to be fucked up the ass like the unfaithful slut that she is!" He said dominantly as he pushed the head of his cock at my sphincter then plunged his entire eight inches deep in my bowels.

I moaned out loudly with extreme pleasure as Neil's cock slid in and out of my tightest hole.

"I love being fucked up the ass! I'm your slut! Fuck my ass with your huge cock!" I almost screamed so intense was the pleasure Neil's cock was providing. Neil moved the camera phone till it pointed at my pleasure contorted face.

"This is what your cheating slut looks like with a real cock fucking her ass!" Neil growled, emphasising his alpha male dominance. Dropping the phone in front of me Neil said.

"Send the pitiful fuck that video now and lets see what he thinks of that!" He said forcefully and continued to slowly slide his hot hard cock in and out of asshole.

"You should see what his cock does to my ass!" I texted, rotating my hips adding to Neil's pleasure.

I uploaded the video and pressed send. Neil was thrusting faster now a sure sign that he was about to come. I became so excited at the thought of his orgasm that I came also. As my orgasm was subsiding Neil growled that he was going to come. He pulled his cock from my ass, slowly stroking his length. He picked up the phone with his left hand and began to video just as his spunk splashed across my cheek. I instinctively opened my mouth and wrapped my glossed lips around the huge head of his turgid cock and began swallowing every spurt. It was a powerful deluge he was delivering as some of his white hot cream flowed out of my mouth and down my chin. As the last spurt flowed down my throat, I removed his cock from my mouth still holding the shaft, and began to scoop all of his seed off my face with my left hand. The come was sticking to my fingers and some had ran on to my wedding ring. I licked the come off my wedding ring, then licked my fingers clean. Holding Neil's huge semi erect cock, I began to lick and suck the head, sting as I did so, looking directly in to lens.

"She's also a cum swallowing slut!" Neil said for the benefit of the camera.

I looked into the lens and smiled.

"I just love the taste of his cum!"

Neil turned the camera off, handing the phone back to me he said.

"Send the limp dicked loser that!" he grinned pleased with himself.

"It seems my ass provides too much pleasure for the right cock" I texted, just as Neil began gently stroking my cunt.

I uploaded the video and pressed send.

Neil moved closer kissing my spunk flavoured lips, as his large hand rubbed my shaved mound.

My phone buzzed with and incoming message.

"That is so fucking hot! You really are a dirty unfaithful slut!" hubby texted.

Neil looked at the video smiling. He looked me in the eye with a very naughty twinkle in his eye.

"Come on we'll go to your house and I'll let him watch me fuck you!" Neil said authoritatively.

I almost came on the spot just listening to the words.

Picking up my phone I keyed in the following text.

"Get the wine opened. Neil is bringing me home to fuck me while you watch. He'll be sleeping with me in our bed when he's finished fucking me, so it's the spare room for you tonight!" I texted enjoying my little cruel twist.

Neil picked up my dress and handed it to me as he began retrieving his clothes.

"Let's get these on and get to yours. I can't wait to see limp ducks face when I come inside his wife's ass!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers