Slut: Suzi the Sun Lounge Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Slut wife enjoys her new exhibitionist cheating lifestyle.
1.6k words
4.59
14.3k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

The Turks placed all of Suzi's new possessions into a large bag and handed them to her. She kissed both guys on the cheek, still standing in the leather Waspie, leather quarter cup bra, the fishnet stockings and her high heels. Her glorious shaved pussy and proud erect nipples were on full display.

"We will need to gather all of your measurement to ensure that what we provide for you will be the perfect fit" The elder Turk said as the younger Turk knelt in front of my wife with a tape measure in his hand.

He placed the tape around her waist and said the measurement in Turkish to his brother. The elder brother wrote down the findings of the younger Turk. Next was below her breasts, then across her breasts and finally just above. He then placed the tape around her hips, then centrally around her buttocks. He then measured her legs from the hips to her ankles then he took great delight in placing the brass tip of the tape measure at the crack of Suzi's pussy and measured her inside leg down to her ankle. His next measurements were very erotic. He placed the brass tip just above the slit of Suzi's pussy, holding it in place with the digit finger of his left hand. He then slid the tape over her smooth mound, between her legs and pressed the tape just above Suzi's asshole. Next he took the tape and measured either side of her slit on her smooth mound. Finally he measured the distance between her legs, in the creases where her legs ended and her pussy begins.

Suzi smiled sexily during all of this, squirming slightly as the tape and fingers got intimate with her still aroused pussy.

"We have what we need. Our business card is in the bag should you need to contact us and we do overseas delivery if required" the elder Turk stated in a businesslike fashion.

"We look forward to your visit tomorrow, when we will have some other garments available for the beautiful lady!" The younger smiled as he held Suzi's naked ass.

Both guys helped remove the erotic leather lingerie from Suzi, folding it neatly and placing it inside the bag. Suzi threw her black bikini in to the bag, placing the Cheesecloth shirt and tight denim mini skirt onto her body, gave the guys one very slow, sensual, passionate kiss, picked up her bag and headed out to the door waiting for one of them to unlock the doors.

The young Turk came to the door with a large bunch of keys. Opening the door he smiled at Suzi and said.

"We close at five thirty tomorrow, so if you come here around five fifteen we can get your goods corrected and some more fun!" He smiled.

He nodded in my direction and smiled.

"You're husband can come and watch as he likes that!"

He ushered us out of the door and locked the shop immediately. Suzi bounced up the street on the way back to our hotel. Her huge breasts and firm ass grabbing lots of attention as she walked sexily along the avenue. She stopped on the street momentarily, held me close to her scantily clad body, her unfettered breasts moving into my chest as she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for a wonderful few days. I didn't realise how much I love cock! Thanks for letting me do this. I know that you're getting a kick out of it also, but it is so liberating arousing men and feeling the cocks I've made hard fuck me! It's quite naughty that you approve!"

I smiled at her honesty and said.

"That was some world class teasing you performed in there. I so wanted to fuck you as I watched you give those two Turks the fuck of their life. The way you rode their cocks and the look of absolute pleasure on your face as you orgasmed. My cock was aching with lust but somehow I never came!" I exclaimed.

"I'll sort you out in the hotel" she smiled "But no coming inside my pussy! I'm saving that for the guys tonight. That was fun our little shopping trip, but I think I want to fuck the guys without your presence tonight!" She said with a forlorn look.

"I wont stay the night with them and will return to you when they can no longer perform. I'll arrange to meet them, have a few drinks as though were on a date, then go back to their room to be fucked like a sleazy slut whore!" Suzi giggled, enjoying her disrespectful language to describe herself.

"Yes just as long as you stay my Sleazy Slut Whore!" I smiled.

Suzi held me tight and looked into my eyes with great affection and whispered.

"I will always be your sleazy slut whore! These guys can only borrow my body!" She smiled then kissed me softly "But while they're borrowing it they can whatever they want to it!"

My erection hadn't fully receded and her talk and unfettered breasts were bringing him back to life with remarkable speed. Suzi felt my cock poking into her and smiled.

"We'll need to get to the room quickly and get this sorted!" She smiled, patting my crotch gently.

We journeyed to our room as fast as we could, considering I was sporting a life threatening hard on and Suzi's huge breasts were swaying with the tempo of our walk, attracting even more male attention.

We made in in to our room and Suzi remove her flimsy top and sexy mini skirt in a nano second! My t-shirt and shorts were discarded with rapid speed as Suzi guided me to the bed. Straddling my face, her shaved tight slit opening in front of my face. I felt her moist warm lips envelope my rampant cock. I began to lick her just fucked pussy and ass, hearing the delicious moans she was emanating as my tongue pleasured her. Her pussy and ass tasted of condom lubricant and her own musky scent, a perfect fusion of sexual flavours.

Suzi licked my cock like a lollipop, nibbling the shaft as she began to speak softly, teasing and tormenting me like a seasoned professional.

"I had fun being fucked by the Turks today!" She drawled sexily "It was very sexy fucking two total strangers, knowing my husband was watching two guys pleasure me. I'll go back there tomorrow for more goodies and nice slow fuck. Do you think I should go to them wearing only the black bikini and a sarong?" Suzi queried "Or should I wear one of my tight Lycra numbers and be naked underneath? It probably would be easier to be naked underneath, to try on any sexy goodies they have, and the added benefit of being naked is they could touch and fuck me much easier!" Suzi's voice quivered as the trash talk was obviously exciting her also.

My tongue was deep in her slit, preventing me from taking part in this conversation.

"It could be very interesting tomorrow as my pussy and ass will have been filled with cock and spunk all night, there may be just a little residue left over from my slut activities!" Suzi giggled.

She then did something I'd never experienced in all of our years together. She began to chew my cock ever so gently. This was a wonderful new sensation causing me to groan loudly.

"Oh you like that!" Suzi whispered "I think I'll do this for all of the guys who fuck me" Holding my cock at the base, she continued performing the blissful activity.

"This cock is going to explode any second now!" Suzi ascertained "You can come in my mouth and I'll swallow. It will be sexy to go to the guys tonight with a hint of your spunk on my breath!"

Her words excited me and tormented me simultaneously. Her oral skills absolutely devastated me as my cock twitched, emptying a huge load on her face and in her mouth. Suzi whispered seductively as she stroked my exploding cock.

"Give me all of your come! Your slut needs your spunk!" Then began to kiss and lick my purple dome affectionately, removing every trace of my come from my cock and her face, swallowing every single drop as promised. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her as I possibly could and felt Suzi rock her hips gently as she fucked my tongue, moaning sensually as she orgasmed.

This had been a most pleasurable day, and my insatiable slut wife was certainly enjoying the pleasures the day was providing.

Suzi climbed off my face as droplets of her orgasm splashed on my cheeks.

Suzi moved off the bed and stood before the full length mirror. Her perfect body reflected back at her as she cupped her huge breasts and half turned to see her ass.

"It's very sexy to know that these guys want this and want to be inside me!" She declared staring at her reflection "I'm so pleased I saw those websites on your laptop, they've given me a new lease of life sexually and you can't deny that you're enjoying this also!" Suzi turned to face me, still cupping her magnificent breasts, naked except for her sexy high heels.

"I liked being fucked in that leather lingerie and stockings!" Suzi grinned rolling her eyes at the recent memory "It made me feel like a hooker or porno stripper!" She smiled giving me a sexy wink.

"I actually will be a porno star tonight, getting three cocks on camera, plus I'll get a copy of yesterdays fuck fest!" Suzi giggled excitedly.

She looked at me with a very sexy smile then winked once more.

"Now come and help me shower and get dressed. You need to pamper your slut wife before she goes out to cheat on you!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers