Slut: Teasing is My Game

Story Info
Slut teases continuously.
21.7k words
3.94
32.7k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,840 Followers

I've just completed my chosen ensemble for this evening and I'm now standing in my bedroom, looking at my reflection in my full length wardrobe mirrors.

I was just about to twirl around to view the full reflection of my pink PVC lingerie clad curvaceous body, when my husband walked into the bedroom, stopped at the doorway and sighed.

"Are you really wearing that lot tonight?" He said almost despondently.

"Of course I am!" I replied triumphantly.

I was standing before him, wearing a shocking pink soft PVC quarter cup bra which cupped my full 36 DD breasts magnificently, with my erect pierced nipples jutting forward proudly.

My waist was being cinched by a shocking pink soft PVC Waspie with black PVC trim, from which black seamed stockings were attached to the garter straps.

The stockings were very long and shiny with the tops only inches from the tops of my legs, leaving a small gap of flesh between the tops of my stockings and the hairless slit of my shaved pussy.

My petite feet were standing proudly in a pair of shiny black spike heeled court shoes, with a thin ankle strap, which was fastened with tiny shiny silver bondage locks, confirming my very slutty sexy look.

My ass and shaved pussy were exposed, which added to my sexy slut look, as I'd decided to forego the shocking pink PVC thong, for the moment at least, and with a very good reason for the omission.

Hubby's eyes were on stalks as the jealous streak within him came to the surface. He approved of the erotic lingerie for his own eyes, but not so much the concept of me adorning this look and venturing outside the boudoir for the possibility of others to enjoy the intended effect.

"I'm all for you doing a little teasing and flirting, but this will definitely send out the wrong signals!" He sighed.

"I think this will send out the right signals! I love to tease and show off and judging by your reaction after every time I do, it's obvious that you also approve!" I smiled.

"Babe the last few times, do you not think you went a bit too far?" He asked in a begging tone.

"For fucks sake! One guy tried to feel me up when I danced dirty with him, but I didn't let him! If you keep on acting all crazy jealous like this, I just may let one of my dance partners feel me up and maybe more!" I answered in rather dominant voice.

"Plus if memory serves, when we got back home you couldn't wait to be inside me and fucked me like a crazed animal!" I replied stroking my shaved pussy, slowly bucking my hips at my hand as I did so.

"And I also you recall you asking me if I'd like to fuck one of the guys while you were banging my pussy" I drawled

"That was just fantasy and bedroom talk. What are you planning to wear on top?" He enquired trying to change the subject.

"Well tonight honey, I'm going to wear a new shocking pink soft Lycra PVC dress with a very tight mini skirt effect. It zips all the way down the front! The zip is two way and can be opened from the bottom or the top!" I stated "Here help me into it!" I continued holding the small pink fabric in my hand and handing it to hubby.

"There doesn't seem to be much of it?" He stated, his face reddening as he gulped holding the tiny garment.

"That's the whole idea! It actually clings to my breasts, showing just enough cleavage, and is skin-tight around my waist, hips and ass. Wait until you see it on. It's very sexy and very slutty!" I giggled "And you know I like to be sexy and slutty!"

Hubby held up the dress as I slipped my arms through the short sleeves. Clicking the zip into the hold at cleavage level, pulling my large pierced breasts together, I asked hubby to pull the zip the full length and smooth my dress over my slutty PVC lingerie.

Hubby slowly pulled the zip over the curves of my large breasts, as the tight dress clung to my large firm breasts, revealing every contour of my large boobs, then he slowly slid the zip down my stomach and over my pussy.

The soft PVC dress was stretched fabulously, clinging to every contour of my very curvy body as he continued sliding the zipper further down, watching the shiny stretched pink second skin, cover my lingerie clad body, until it rested at the bottom seam, just above my silk stocking covered knees.

He smoothed the dress over my Waspie and the garter straps, which thankfully still protruded through the material of the dress, showing the obvious bumps of sexy lingerie, a sure fire slut look if ever there was one..

My pierced nipples were pushing against the thin PVC material, revealing the shape of my nipples and the jewellery attached, giving a very erotic slutty look to the ensemble.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I was delighted at the result that the shocking pink tight shiny dress was having on my delectable curvy figure.

Hubby ran his hands enthusiastically over my cinched waist feeling the PVC Waspie beneath. His face reddened with sexual pleasure as his hands followed the garter straps down my pert buttocks sheathed in the pink Lycra.

The extra long stockings were covered by the pink Lycra mini-dress, but if I moved as provocatively as the last time I went out dancing, then they wouldn't be hidden for long. His hands moved up to my breasts, feeling the shiny pink second skin, clinging to my erect nipples.

"Are you enjoying what you feel?" I asked with a warm sultry voice as hubby snaked his hands all over the Pink second skin.

"Fuck yeah!" He responded, staring at my outrageously slutty attire "I love it when you dress and act like a dirty sexy bitch!"

"Good!" I replied "Then the men I dance with and rub up against tonight will definitely enjoy the tight slutty sensations!" I completed in a dismissive tone.

"So you're really going dressed like that! You're actually going to dance with strangers and let them touch you and brush up against you while you dance dirty with them?" He asked in what sounded like a defeated manner.

"Absolutely! That's the whole intention of dressing like this! I'm also not wearing panties, and my dance partner will know this if he runs his hands over my ass, which I will encourage him to do. I'll push my shaved mound closer to his hard cock, rotating my hips sexily. I'll be able to feel the throb of his huge cock pushing against my excited shaved pussy, which in this outfit he'll feel the heat and excitement of my aroused slit. My pussy will be pushing his cock against my wet opening, feeling the throb and pulsing of each others excited sex organs during our dirty dancing. When he pushes his hard cock against my crotch, my pussy will feel the sensation of his hard trouser covered cock sliding into my hungry tight pussy without him actually fucking me!" I teased.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Hubby groaned, staring at me in suspended disbelief.

"I've told you, if you keep this moaning up, not only will I let them feel me up, I may just take things further, unzip his cock and have his hard dick slide inside my hot slippery pussy!" I tormented giggling "It would be so easy to do with my naked shaved slit so close to a rock hard cock! Now is that what you want?" I enquired taking great delight in my husbands discomfort.

Hubby recoiled in horror as I spoke the harsh words. He was jealous, of that there was no doubt, but his objections seemed staged. I have always known that hubby enjoyed showing me off like a trophy. but as my antics have increased, I've discovered he has quite the voyeuristic streak! I have never embellished this to him, which he would never admit too, but I have seen his reactions after my dirty dancing and incessant teasing, and never has he intervened.

However with my exhibitionist nature, I never felt the need to expose his tendencies, but rather to use them to my advantage. In the recent past, we had played out this little scenario on a few occasions, when we would go to a dance club, with me draped in something outrageously tight and sexy, revealing as much of my curvy figure as possible.

We'd enter the club with me scoping the venue for potential tease victims and hubby would go to the bar and order some drinks.

On the last few occasions that we did this, hubby would return to where he had left me, usually on the peripherals of the dance floor, to find me missing from my location and on the dance floor dancing quite provocatively with some young stud.

The last time we did this, my dance partner, a rather sexy looking guy, got quite fresh with me, running his strong hands all over my body, up and down my back which was totally bare, as the dress I wore was a tight little black number with the back exposed, which from certain angles gave a nice view of my side boob.

His hands ventured onto my butt once or twice, stroking the firm flesh softly and for some reason I never rebuked him and to be truthful I actively encouraged him. His hands moved slowly around my waist, enjoying the soft black material clinging to my body, and very saucily up my sides, just enough to stroke my exposed side boob.

A shiver ran down my spine, his touch was so delicate and sensual.

At one point of our dance, I turned my back to him, arching my back and twerking my butt slowly and deliberately, into his crotch like some rap video slut. His groin area was now sporting a very prominent erection, which my hip movements swirled around inside his tight trousers.

As I swayed my hips into his crotch, my legs were slightly parted with my movements, which stretched the hem of my mini-dress almost to breaking point, making the hem ride up my thighs, almost revealing my taut butt cheeks.

At this point I would normally look over at hubby and smile, but on this occasion hubby wasn't in my mind, only the attention of my partners rock hard cock. His erection was pushing my tight black lace thong further into my slit, as my pussylips slid outside the invading thong and rubbed the length of his trouser clad snake. I made a mental note to forego panties in future.

My pussylips became extra sensitive to his throbbing cock as he pushed the hard trousered clad flesh deep into my willing, almost cheating hole.

My hips swayed, moving back and forth, encouraging his probing cock to enjoy my sex crazed pussy.

My breathing quickened as the passionate effect of my almost unfaithful situation engulfed me. His hands ventured up my side boob as his fingers stretched across my breasts, making contact with my erect pierced nipples. Fortunately for me, hubby couldn't see all of our antics as we were deep in the centre of dance floor, out of the way of prying eyes.

My erotic imagination drifted off; picturing myself naked, wearing only slutty black leather thigh length boots, my naked body dripping in baby oil, as my partner drove his hard cock into my hot wet pussy. The crowd leerily smiling, watching our wild sexual antics as we fucked like two performing porn stars.

I half closed my eyes with unabashed sexual arousal, as my partner worked his trouser covered cock into my seriously aroused slot.

Without even knowing each other's names, my dance partner pulled my hair gently, raising my head toward his. He kissed my neck and ran his tongue along my ear and whispered.

"I want to fuck you! I want to drive my bareback cock into this cheating slut pussy!"

I squirmed with primeval lust, as his trouser clad snake pushed my tight black lace thong deeper into my hungry crack.

My pussylips were now shrouding his trouser covered cock, almost kissing his length with their hot aroused flesh, as I began to feel the first stirrings of orgasmic pleasure.

His fingers were deftly teasing my erect nipples, playing delicately with my nipple jewellery as he pushed his cock deeper into my slit, making me buck at his hard length like a wanton slut.

If he had unzipped his cock right then, I would have taken his hard length willingly, as my state of arousal was now at its sexual peak.

"I can feel your hot tight wet pussy rubbing against my cock!" He whispered as he thrust magnificently into my hairless mound.

I slowly rotated my hips, feeling his hard cock pushing into my unfaithful hole, opening my pussylips wider, as his hard flesh sexually delighted my pussy.

"Oh my god! I can feel your hard cock sliding inside me!" I groaned with just a hint of menace.

His hands were working my erect nipples expertly as he began to gently push back and forth against my willing opening.

"Is this slut pussy shaved, as it feels very smooth?" He grinned as he panted into my ear.

"It's always shaved and it's always wet!" I smiled acting like a brazen slut "And it loves your hard cock feeding it! Oh fuck that feels so dirty! Do you like that?" My breathing was now orgasmic as I bit my lips with sex crazed passion.

He let out a playful laugh.

"I fucking love it you dirty bitch!" He giggled.

"Why don't you feel it for yourself!" I panted.

His hands moved from my breasts and made their way down my stomach, feeling the tightness of my black mini dress as they ventured toward my pussy. Running his strong hands down my exposed thighs, he tickled the bare flesh of my legs, just below my pussy,

His hand moved higher as it reached my black lace thong he pulled it to one side revealing my smooth shaved pussy, rubbing my hairless mound as he moved my tight lace thong to one side. His index finger stroked the soft skin of my shaved slit, as the tip of his finger found my excited clit.

Running his fingers over my thong free slit, he pushed gently onto my clitoris and moved his finger in a slow circular motion. I was shocked and thrilled at how much of a slut I was acting and how easy I'd let him feel my shaved married pussy.

With his cock pushing against my opening, forcing more of his hard cock into my slot, his finger was tormenting and delighting my clitoris. I felt a delicious orgasm surge through my pussy as he gently fingered my married pussy.

I kept twerking my hips on his cock, dry humping his penetrating erection until my orgasm had completed. My pussy juice was covering the strained material of his trouser covered cock as my orgasm waned and subsided.

I pushed my pussy against his hard cock one last time, feeling his magnificent length invading my married quim further. He must have been at least an inch inside me, as his cock throbbed, sending sexual electric pulses through my cunt. The sensation of his trouser clad cock spearing me was delightful to say the least as my twerking pushed his cock deeper.

Regaining my senses momentarily, I turned toward him removing his slime covered snake from my pussy, placing my arms around his neck I gave him a peck on the cheek and said.

"Sorry Honey not tonight! My husband has just walked in!" Turning away from him, I left him on the dance floor sporting the biggest erection I've ever encountered. The enormous sense of frustration I was feeling was counter balanced by the bitch effect I felt of leaving him high and dry. The perfect act of cock-teasing had just been completed.

Walking off the dance floor I approached my hubby, who was standing on the edge of the dance floor as he handed me my drink. I was in a high state of arousal from my dance floor antics as I smiled at him with half closed eyes.

I kissed him on the cheek and said.

"Let's find a seat!"

As we took our seats in cosy little booth, I leant back in my seat, thrusting my erect nipples forward. My passion was still stirring as I pressed my thighs together, feeling my re-arranged thong separate my pussylips and rub against my unhooded clitoris.

Hubby stared at me with a stern look on his face.

"I fucking saw you dancing with that guy. Did you need to dance so dirty and let him feel you up like that, like some dirty cheating slut?" He said rather angrily.

His anger and his words aroused me.

"I dance the way the music demands, plus he wasn't feeling me up. Our bodies were very close and those were dance moves!" I lied with a sexy smile.

"I'm not fucking blind. He had you bent over and was dry humping you from behind and you let him feel your tits!" He said in an angry voice.

"He was dancing really close to me as we dirty danced and my bra-less tits swayed into his hand, which he apologised for!" I continued with my charade.

Hubby stared at me then looked away shaking his head in disbelief. I smiled to myself knowing that my husband's jealous anger would be transposed to pure lust once we returned home.

"Fuck me! If you dance like that when I'm in the room, what the fuck do you get up to when I'm not there?" He scowled.

"Listen carefully; I only dance like that when you're here! It gets me hot, it gets my dance partner hot and it makes you jealous, which means that when we get home, you'll fuck me wildly, so everyone is a winner!" I responded.

"I've just watched you dance with a total stranger and it looked like you were fucking each other!" he said rather dejectedly.

Leaning forward, I thrust my breasts out in my husband's direction.

"You should be proud that you have a hot-wife that men want to fuck. I think it's very sexy that they find me sexually attractive and it's very flattering that they want to fuck me!" I smiled "And you can't deny that it excites you to watch me dance like a dirty cock hungry slut with strangers! If it looked like we were fucking then it was a very good dirty dance!"

Hubby just shrugged his shoulders and smouldered in self pity, but true to form when we returned home, he would fuck me hard and furious, just the way a good slut likes to be drilled! He fucked me wild and furious that night, calling me a dirty cheating slut as I wrapped my smooth legs around his waist and met every one of his forceful thrusts.

'You act like such a slut at times. It's as if you want those guys to fuck you?" He snarled through gritted teeth as he fucked me forcefully, just the way I like it.

"If you like that and would want me to fuck them then I would! But it's your hard cock that I want inside me!"

Hubby's eyes rolled with lust as he bit down on his bottom lip fucking me furiously.

I continued my bedroom talk.

"You know I love cock and you know I love to feel a cock get hard as it's pushed against my body when I'm dancing" I panted "There is something wildly exciting about feeling a strange new hard cock! And you seem to like it judging by how hard your cock is inside me!"

As I sensed his orgasm approach, I whispered in his ear.

"Oh god yes! Fuck this dirty cheating hot-wife slut! Give me your spunk just like the how all of the other guys want too!" Just as his come flooded my pussy walls.

As the memory of that lusty night filtered through my mind, I paraded around my bedroom trussed up in a tight pink dress with the most provocative lingerie beneath. I looked at my hubby standing before me, staring lustfully at my outrageous dress and contemplating what I intending doing whilst wearing it! I knew a little bit of sexual taunting and humiliation pressed his buttons, so I decided to up the ante tonight and really torment him.

He was most definitely in the first twisted stages of his jealous strop and this was before we even got out of the house. I strolled around the bedroom seductively, enjoying the sensations of wearing the erotic lingerie beneath my tight pink slutty dress.

"You're not going to wear any panties?" He questioned stammering nervously.

"Of course I'm not!" I replied with just a hint of giggle "When I dance close with my partner this evening and I feel his hard cock push into my groin, my shaved pussylips will open up and it will feel as though he's fucking me!"

"You can't be serious?" Hubby gasped, his eyes wide open with a look of horror etched on his face.

"You'd let him push his covered hard cock into your pussy?"

"Too fucking right I will! When the guy feels my stockings and garters with my pierced nipples rubbing into his chest, he will hopefully have a hard cock from my state of dress and sexy moves. When I can feel his hard cock pushing into me, that's when I will turn around to twerk my ass into his crotch. His hard cock will push against my hairless mound and my shaved pussylips will grab his trouser covered cock, almost kissing it! It will feel so sexy and slutty. It will feel as though I'm a total slut, almost cheating on her husband, simulating hard sex with a total stranger, knowing that you're there also watching me acting so slutty is such a turn on. Knowing that the guy is desperate to slide his long hard inside me and fuck me wildly! Having his trouser covered cock give me sexual pleasure and letting him enjoy the lusty sensations of my shaved pussy as he arouses me more than he'll ever know, is my little thank you to him" I smiled.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,840 Followers