Slut: The Poker Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me!" I demanded as his cock slid in and out of my tight asshole.

James unzipped his cock, taking it from his trousers, he began to stroke the length slowly. His eyes never left me as he watched fervently as his friend fucked my ass.

James was nowhere near as big as Neil and I took it upon myself that I should sexually humiliate my husband.

"Oh Neil, your cock is so much bigger and harder than my husbands!" I groaned, looking James directly in the eye. He began to stroke his hard cock faster as I continued my oral humiliation.

"You can come around and fuck me anytime you want, whether James is here or not!" I panted watching James squirm with masochistic delight.

"I'm going to come up your ass!" Neil growled as the first splash of his powerful stream began to fill my asshole.

"Give me your spunk Neil!" I demanded looking at James as his own orgasm arrived, spunk flying from his tiny slit, landing on the kitchen floor.

Neil growled and snarled as his spunk filled my ass. He gave my right buttock a hefty slap, leaving a red hand mark and said.

"I think I will fuck you again!" he smirked "She is a right dirty slut your wife!" Neil grinned.

James just nodded in agreement, his deflating cock still in his hand, the end weeping remnants of sticky come.

"If your man enough you can stay the night and fuck me some more! Maybe you guys can double penetrate me and leave all of your spunk inside me!" I smiled holding my full tits as Neil's receding cock slid out of my ass.

"Or you can both finish playing cards!" I quipped.

No prizes for guessing their response!

12