Slut Trap

Story Info
A greedy tease is captured and prepared.
1.2k words
4.25
167.6k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
922 Followers

Jess strutted out of the bathroom, expecting to see more drooling guys. Her miniscule, tight light blue skirt was tight against her hips and ass. The glossy stockings enhanced the allure of her firm, strong legs. She had glossy, black heels on that could most politely be called hooker shoes. Her top was stretched tight against the bottom half of her full breasts. Her nipples and every curve of her breasts could be seen, if your eyes could be taken from her cleavage. Above it all she had a beautiful face with full, pouty lips, dark, curly, shoulder length hair and dark, alluring eyes.

In short, she was built like a brick shit house, and it made her wet in her black thong panties to shake her ass around the mall and frustrate boys and men to the point of insanity. Making other women angry, and getting their boyfriends and husbands in trouble was also all part of the game.

Jess was too busy checking herself out in any reflective surface and looking over her shoulder constantly for admirers to notice that she had gone the wrong way and was in a hallway that went back behind the bathrooms and was only for access to employee only doors. When she did notice and was about to turn around she saw some sort of donation box that caught her eye.

"Diamonds for Crippled Children" it said. Pictures on the box showed amazing jewelry along with pathetic looking kids. There was a big opening for donations, big enough you could have donated your own crippled child from the looks of it, Jess thought. She looked around; making sure no one was in this almost hidden hallway. Seeing no one she tried reaching into the box through the donation slot, but as far as her arm went in, she couldn't reach the bottom.

Looking around again, this time she put her head through the slot. Her arms weren't able to fit in at the same time, but she figured she'd see what was in there, and then figure out a way to get the jewelry out. If anyone had been there, they would have seen Jess bent over at the waist, her head sunk into a hold in a box at about knee level. Her legs were spread and her hands flat against the box. Her tight skirt was up high on her firm, shiny thighs, above the tops of her control top stockings. Her ass cheeks were covered, but her moist black thong was well displayed.

Jess pushed her head in a bit further, extending her neck, when suddenly a padded yoke closed around it.

"What the Fu-," Jess started, before a ball gag was expertly and gently slipped into her mouth. A hand pushed the back of her head down as the gag was strapped in place. Jess breathed hard, afraid and furious. She could see nothing in the dark box. She heard nothing but the din of the people of the mall in the background, and felt nothing other than the yoke and gag. The yoke...as her labored breathing brought lots of air through her nose she could smell the scents of it - leather, an array of perfumes, and the strong smell of a lot of stale sweat. Jess realized she mustn't be the first to have fallen for this trap. She whimpered as a sense of dread overtook her.

The sure, strong hands that had already incapacitated her held her shapely legs apart and attached a spreader, fixed around each ankle, that kept her legs wide apart. Her arms were easily pulled above her head and bound to the yoke. She'd have no way to cover her chest or her very visible hard nipples. A black silk scarf was brought against her face and almost sensuously tied in place to cover her vision. The gentle sensation in the midst of this humiliating control made her breath hard through her nose. Being completely controlled and already spread and exposed made her aroused against her will. The knowledge that her arousal would be so easily seen by her captors, who would certainly want her as all men did, made her both terrified and even more aroused.

Her captors easily took her by the yoke and ankles and she could hear them head through one of the employee only doors, leaving behind the public mall and all hope Jess had of being freed.

She felt herself being lifted up, and her yoke hooked to what sounded like chains hanging from the ceiling. Another hook from the floor held her spreader bar fixed in place. Firm hands held her body while her clothing was undone and cut away.

"You see the game Saturday night?" The one voice asked as he undid her skirt.

"Sure, how could I miss that?" The other replied as he carefully cut her shirt down the middle. He kept a hand on her shoulder or side at all times to limit her wiggling that could harm her as she was being prepped.

"I love those guys," the first man said, now removing the skirt. "They're not always winning, but they're a lot of fun." He pulled her thong just above her ass crack out and up, causing it to press hard against her pussy, then he cut it, making the strip of material that had covered her pussy, ass hole and ass crack flap in front of her. Feeling the air against her exposed sex and butt hole made her squirm with panic. The air around her filled with the smell of her wet, freshly exposed sex. The handler working her lower half pulled out the waistband of the panties and snipped it. He stepped away to look her over. Her stockings and heels were still on, but the skirt and panties were disposed of.

The handler for her upper body snipped away her bra at the shoulders and unhooked it, letting it fall away. Her big tits and hard nipples bounced free, serving to further Jess' panic and arousal. She was confident now that these men would fuck her. Men who had fucked a lot of women restrained like her. Men, not the boys she typically had to deal with. She fought the slut deep inside of her, struggling to maintain some decency, knowing she shouldn't want this to happen.

Instead of the feeling she anticipated, or maybe hoped for - a cock, or a tongue or fingers using her, pleasuring the owner and her, she felt metal clamps quickly hold hard to her nipples. She screamed against her ball gag, her eyes bulging behind the scarf covering here eyes. Fear of what might come only made the blood swell even more to her imprisoned nipples. Now something new gripped her nipples, and then she felt an intense feeling of pain as both nipples were pierced through, and rings hung from each now permanently erect nipple. The upper body handler moved around behind Jess and grabbed her hips. Instead of pulling away Jess tried to push her bare ass back toward him, her only hope and instinct now to try to feel pleasure amidst this humiliation and pain.

The other handler expertly applied the clamp to her clitoral hood and pierced it as well, leaving a matching ring hanging. Jess panted, trying to regain some sort of control as one of the handlers manipulated a small remote control and some monitoring equipment to verify that the pleasure/pain rings were functional and responding to the remote.

desirelit
desirelit
922 Followers