Slut Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
Ditsy Jess takes to her intense slut training like a natural.
1.9k words
4.32
46.2k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
922 Followers

After being finger fucked and anal licked by a machine until her body dripped with perspiration and cum Jess was unhooked from her restraints and escorted by two men in coveralls to a prison cell. Her legs were weak and shaking. She was unintelligible, babbling and mumbling as she recovered from the intense, forced orgasms. She might have tried to cover herself, or walk, or ask for help from these men, but she was too exhausted and out of it. As they approached an open cell her senses came back to her enough for her to feel a hunger for cock, but before she could consider it much, she was deposited in her cell, and it was locked.

She lay on her cot, squirming a bit. She noticed the glint of the rings hanging from her nipples, and she moved her hands slowly and firmly up her sides, over her breasts, to investigate the rings. She flicked them, then felt around them, noticing the stimulation and the tingling in her pussy again. One hand slid down her stomach to inspect the ring on her clitoral hood. She stroked it, inspected it, and soon rubbed it as her fingers slid in and out noisily in the hot, swampy wetness of her pussy.

The cell was exposed, but what little shame Jess had had had evaporated when she was strung up, had her pussy worked and her ass lubricated and stimulated, and she had her fate spelled out to her.

"Good slut," she heard from just outside her cell. Jess looked up, only slowing her masturbation, to see another trainer with a clipboard observe and approve of her slutty display. "I'll go get you some clothes you can wear," she said, reaching into her bag for something. "Until I come back, I'll leave this for you to fuck." She attached a long, thick, hanging dildo to the bars, pointing in the cell. The straps on it, that looked like it was a strap on, seemed made to attach to the bars and keep it in place.

Jess's eyes widened at the site of this heavy, hanging hunk of black plastic, or whatever it was. There were seconds of self consciousness, as she figured out in her head she'd be bending over to put her ass against the bars, to force this big, fake cock into her pussy. It was hard to imagine a sluttier display, particularly when she would be banging against it, grunting and screaming as she hurriedly tried to force orgasms from deep in her fuck hole.

So short was this moment of modesty that it was still going through Jess's head as she scrambled over, stood facing the back of the cell with the dildo poking against her butt. Then, like the fit, flexible, fuck slut she was, she worked the dildo into her wet pussy, spread her legs enough for stability, held onto the bars at her side, and bent over.

On the monitoring cameras Jess could be seen, wearing just heels and stockings, bent over, her big round ass and thick shiny thighs perfectly displayed. She bent far over, and squirmed, working the big fake cock into herself, shifting left and right. The sound of the object being forced into her dripping wet pussy made obscene, wet sounds. She grunted, her thighs trembling, leaning over farther now, her big hanging tits visible between her legs. She pushed back, working the dildo in, until her ass pressed against the bars, it's round fatness pushing between the bars.

Jess banged hard against the bars, looking like she was trying the most bizarre escape attempt ever. The dildo spread her pussy wide, her lips pulled tight on it. And now her asshole twitched, newly eroticized, wanting to be licked, touched, filled. As a small part of Jess's consciousness realized that this loud banging and screaming would attract a lot of attention, that people would watch her fucking herself hard. It only drove her on harder. She wanted every cock hard that could see or hear her.

Her pussy squeezed hard on the dildo as her juices poured from her. Then suddenly, the dildo was pulled from her tight, sucking pussy as the trainer unstrapped it and started removing it without warning. With a wet, sucking sound it popped out of her, leaving Jess shaking, soaked, her big ass pressed against the bars, her asshole twitching and her pussy wet and gaping.

"Good, slut," the trainer said, patting her ass through the bars, treating her like the animal she was becoming. She opened a slot at the bottom of Jess's cell and pushed a box with clothes in to her cell.

"Dress and come to eat," the trainer said, turning to leave. As she did, the door to Jess's cell clicked open.

Jess slowly moved from her position with her ass and pussy exposed through her cage, trying to find her footing as she focused on something other than her crotch. It was hard to do. She still felt her pussy adjusting to not being filled. She stunk of sweat and cum, but she had no way to wash.

She looked through the box of clothes, unsure how she was supposed to dress here, but hoping to be able to dress in a way that wiukd get her fucked more. The more she looked, the more it became clear. She was a slut. Eating was not going to distract her from this. She was supposed to get fucked, and they wanted her to dress the part.

Jess pushed open her cell and walked out, following the signs to the cafeteria. She had dressed in a sort of Harley Quinn outfit. She had on tube socks that went up to her thighs, and sneakers and knee pads with silhouettes of mudflap girls giving head on them. A tiny, snug thong that was of the style of gym shorts that tied up on the sides showed off her round, plump ass cheeks, and the tight, thin material hugged every bit of her pussy, giving her a gorgeous camel toe. Her shirt looked like a shruken jersey that was so short it didn't cover the bottom of her tits, and the v neck of it showed a lot of her tits from the other direction. On the back of the trashy jersey it said SLUT and below that 69.

She knew who she was and who she was supposed to be. Dress conservatively, against who you are, and expect to go hungry and bored in the cafeteria. She was taking well to her training. All she thought of was pain and pleasure, sucking and fucking.

Her trainers wanted her to keep up her caloric intake, to keep her plump and full of energy. She was burning calories like a lumberjack with her intense stimulation multiple times a day. She needed to eat.

"Hello, slut," the female trainer who had rewarded her with a dildo earlier greeted Jess, swinging a riding crop in one hand into the other. "It looks like you're dressed for sucking cock," she said, extending the end of the crop to stroke Jess's pussy through her slick, very thing thong. "That's perfect. Just what's on the menu."

The trainer led Jess over to rows of tables, the crop pushing against Jess's big ass cheeks. At the tables were guys, shoulder to shoulder, shoveling down food, wearing nothing, with sluts under the table, one for each guy, blowing them. The trainer led Jess up to a spot where there was a guy without a slut's mouth around his cock.

Jess looked at him as she obediently sunk to her knees, seeing what his face and body looked like before taking in what his lower body, and cock looked like. He was already hard, stiffly sticking up. In good shape, but not huge. Jess noticed the sluts, all dressed in costumes or completely naked, noisily and wetly sucking away, stroking, playing with balls.

"Keep up that cock sucking, sluts," one of the trainers called out. "Remember - swallow that cum. Not a drop on the floor. Then it's your turn to eat."

Jess settled in and took the hard cock in her mouth, hearing her guy groan as she did. She was already an expert in sucking cock before she had been abducted, though she had never gotten accustomed to swallowing cum. Looked like it was time to learn to love the taste of a man's spew.

Her guy reached down, ran his fingers through her hair, and pulled her head in so he could slide as deep into her mouth as he could. Jess sucked in her cheeks, the thick spit from her throat coming up, precum flavoring the hot cock that pumped into her mouth, poking at her throat. Jess felt the eager red head to her right, who was wearing pig tails, a tiny flannel print bra, chaps and cowboy boots, and nothing covering her ass and pussy, reach her hand over to Jess's thigh, never taking her eyes from the crotch of her man. She sucked fast and hard, slurping and sucking. Jess tried to match her pace and depth, sucking and twirling her tongue. The hand slid up Jess's thigh, until it felt the thong. Jess put a hand on hers, keeping it in place, and with the other hand, she untied the thong, then moved the hand to her throbbing, hot pussy.

Feeling Red's hand work her pussy made her moan and work her man's cock harder, making him groan, holding on desperately before cumming. Jess reached over a hand, stroked up Red's chaps to her bare ass. Red shifted a bit on her knees to spread her legs and Jess took the invitation, sliding three fingers up into Red's pussy without any foreplay or teasing. Jess pumped Red's soaked cunt hard and fast, banging into her, forcing her to choke the cock she was sucking even deeper. Jess twisted her hand and curled her fingers, rubbing, pushing and pulling on every part of Red's pussy. Red convulsed, screaming, sucking intensely. Her man felt it, lifted his ass off of his seat and started pumping his cum into Red's mouth. "Oh fuck I'm cumming hard," he said as Red screamed on, sucking, swallowing, and grinding on Jess's hand. Meanwhile, Red's fingers played Jess's pussy like a classical guitar, making Jess's thighs shake. Jess screamed into the cock at the edge of her throat and moved her head in every conceivable direction while keeping her man's cock in her mouth.

Jess felt her man's hand pull her head down, pushing his cock to Jess's throat as it swelled and blasted straight into her belly. Red's pussy dumped cum on Jess's hand as she squirted hard, just before she slid up to sit where her man had been. The man, full belly and satisfied cock, headed back to his cell. Red's soaked pussy and dripping thighs filled Jess's nostrils as she took the last blast of her man's cum down her throat. Then he let go, pulled his cock from her mouth, and got up to leave.

Jess got up to sit down and take a break from sexual performance and stimulation, to relax and eat. She got her food and started eating as a new wave of slut girls were brought in, ushered onto the floor, and one put her mouth on Jess's pussy. Looks like a slut is always a slut.

desirelit
desirelit
922 Followers