Slut Who Loves To Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked the front of their pouches slowly and could smell the muskiness of their hard cocks. I gently bit the leather pouches and glided them over their cocks. Both cocks sprung forward and all of the girls cheered. I held both cocks and took turns in licking the entire lengths. The Italian guy's cock was Olive coloured with soft smooth skin. His cock was about eight inches long erect, which it had now become as my hand stroked it. The Black strippers cock was a sight to behold. His cock was ebony with pulsing veins the full length of his shaft, which was at least ten inches long with a very impressive girth to it. The weight of his cock was very heavy and sending my imagination wild at what this thing could do to me. The thought of this cock impaling me was somewhat terrifying and alarmingly arousing.

Both guys picked me up from the chair, allowing me to stand in my outrageously high heels.

Rubbing their manly hands all over my skin-tight black minidress, they craftily slid the dress over my head, revealing my suspender tights, naked shaved pussy and bra less firm tits. I stood before the guys smiling sexily waiting to be seduced. The guys took a large breast each and began massaging my huge tits, rubbing my nipples between their fingers and thumbs. Their other hands went straight to my shaved pussy where they both slid a digit inside me, and with rapid speed they fingered me to orgasm. My tits and pussy were being lavished with attention from the two naked stripper hunks, when it all became too much and I collapsed back onto the chair in a panting orgasm with my stockinged legs splayed wide open.

The black stripper knelt between my legs, holding his huge cock at my slit, he smiled rather cheekily as my eyes opened wide watching as he slid his huge pole effortlessly inside my pussy. It was absolutely fucking huge, stretching me like never before. He slowly pushed the full length inside me until I could comfortably accommodate him. I raised my stockinged legs around his waist and watched his huge black pole slide in and out of my tight unfaithful shaved pussy, stretching my pussy lips around his wide black shaft as it slid in and out of me glistening with pussy juice.

He looked down at me as he slammed his enormous cock into me and said.

"Nice tight pussy white bitch!"

I squirmed with delight at his words replying.

"Fuck this white slut with your huge black cock!"

I was riding my first black cock and feeling sensations I never knew existed. His cock reached deeper inside me than any cock has ever been. My cervix was being banged by his huge black bell end and was opening ready to accept his black seed. I came on his heavy cock as he kissed me with his thick black lips. His coarse hairy balls were tickling my stretched pussy as he fucked me slowly. I was in a state of sexual euphoria when he withdrew his magnificent black length. My cum was glistening on his ebony shaft, as my eyes drank in the vision of pure sexuality. He stood looking down between my legs at the pussy he had just stretched. His cock was thrusting forward with his huge meaty balls hanging down. He was quite the sexual specimen. He grinned at me looking down at my heaving, panting breasts and my just fucked gaping pussy, quite proud of his work. The Italian knelt between my legs and slid his beautiful olive skinned cock deep inside me. My pussy was still tight enough to enjoy this beautiful cock. I wrapped my legs around his back as he slowly fucked me playing with my huge tits. I kissed the Italian holding his face as he fucked me wildly. He leant upward to look at his cock sliding in and out of me. The black stripper placed his huge cock on my vacant lips as I took his length inside my mouth, sucking the black meat like a cheap slut. The black stripper moaned loudly as I slobbered on his cock.

"That's it slut! Suck my black cock!"

I moaned with sexual delight at his words and actions, feeling another orgasm begin.

The Italian fucking me slid a finger up my ass just as my orgasm peaked. I was fucking his cock wildly, as he fingered my ass deliciously. Both guys announced that they were almost coming and that's when Pauline and Nicki took over.

Pauline took the black stripper over to the sofa and Nicki took the Italian over to the bed. I looked on at the action, sitting in my chair with my legs wide open, panting softly from orgasmic pleasure, gently stroking my clit and labia. Both girls removed their dresses to reveal they were both wearing hold up stockings, high heels and nothing else.

Pauline straddled the black guy and slid down on his cock until the full length was inside her. She was squealing with delight, riding the black cock. Nicki opened her legs wide and the Italian guy slid right inside her. Nicki held his face and kissed him wildly, tongues wriggling in and out of each other's mouths like mating snakes.

I went over and licked the black guys balls as he fucked Pauline, sliding my tongue gently toward his asshole and gave him a quick rimming. Running my tongue down his shaft, I licked the stretched labia of Pauline's pussy as the black stripper stretched her like she'd never been stretched before. I went over to the bed and did the same to the Italian. Nicki's labia wasn't as stretched as Pauline's but her pussy and the Italian cock tasted delicious.

The other girls all stripped off, some of them totally naked and some of them keeping their stockings and underwear on. Pauline placed the black guy on the floor and straddled his cock, while Shelly spread her pussy over his face. Nicki had turned the Italian guy on his back and was fucking him cowgirl while Anna was rubbing her cunt all over his beautiful Italian face.

Me and the other girls began softly kissing and fingering each other until they could get a go on the cocks or faces of our strippers. All of the girls were panting and coming. The guys didn't know what had hit them.

Pauline said that as I was the bride I should be the one who tasted the guys cum when they spunked up. The guys were almost coming when they made their way over to me. I stretched out on the bed holding my pussy wide open for the guys to enjoy my pink bits.

Both guys slid their cocks inside me for a few thrusts then replaced their cocks with their fingers and began to finger fuck me, just as you two are doing, one fingering my pussy and the other fingering my ass. They then knelt with their cocks at my cheeks and unleashed an enormous amount of spunk all over my cheeks and some inside my mouth. I could taste the other girls pussies on the guys cocks as they emptied their loads over me. All the girls cheered as I licked the. Huge cocks clean. The girls pounced on the strippers and for the next hour both strippers were sucked back to hardness and casually fucked every girl in the room at least once. Nicki and Pauline got DP'd by both guys as a farewell present. Some of the girls took photos on their iPhones and I know the strippers telephone numbers were exchanged with a few of them.

To complete the evenings entertainment, both guys slipped their cocks inside me once more, giving me the awesome feeling of being fucked wildly in front of an audience. Both strippers took turns in fucking me with their big cocks in a variety of positions, one would fuck my pussy and the other would have my lips wrapped around his cock, spit roasting me relentlessly.

The girls took photos and short videos of the event. The Black stripper fucked me vigorously, stretching my cunt and pounding my pussy. I came once more as the black cock slammed into me from behind as the Italian guy face fucked my panting mouth.

I begged both guys to come on my face and in my mouth. Kneeling before two glorious cocks, I placed my lips alternatively over the bell ends of both cocks until it was spunking time and finished both guys off in my mouth, collecting both guys loads, showing my mouth filled with spunk for the girls cameras.

I took one large gulp and swallowed the mixture of spunk To the approving cheers of the girls. The scent of the room was now heavily drenched in spunk and pussy juice by the time the guys left.

Once the guys left, all of the girls licked the come off my cheeks and swallowed the guys deposits. We all spent the next hour drunkenly fingering and licking each other, using some of the sex toys the girls had brought along.

Filthy sluts everyone of them!

We finally left the room and headed to a club, where I bumped into Brian, who looked after me by plying me with more alcohol and dancing with me sexily, playing with my big tits and fingering me on the dance floor, and also in the booth where we sat later kissing and fondling.

He then took me home in a taxi, where I sucked his cock to oblivion in full view of the taxi driver, who I gave a little treat to by pulling my dress over my butt and showed my shaved pussy and puckered ring to him, slipping my index finger in and out of my ass whilst I swallowed Brian's load like the dirty slut that I am!

"Fucking hell James, we may have to have a bachelorette party with those sluts!" Brian laughed.

"We don't need them. We've got the best fucking slut on the planet right here!" James smiled.

I came ferociously as the guys expertly took me to an orgasmic heaven and as my orgasm began to wane they slowly removed their fingers and gently stroked my panting, quivering, post orgasmic body.

"What I've just done with you guys I'd quite like to do with those strippers if you want to book them one night!" I giggled.

James kissed me gently and lovingly. Smiling at me with an immensely proud look on his face he whispered.

"Shall we dress you and return to the wedding, then you and I can come back here in an hour and make love slowly?"

"What about the champagne?" I giggled

"I'll put it on ice and we can use the ice cubes when we come back!" He winked.

Brian went to the bathroom to freshen up. Coming out of the bathroom he gave James a pat on the arm and then gave me a long lingering kiss with his hand on my right breast, said his goodbyes then left the bridal suite. James helped me into my wedding dress, zipping the back of the corset style bridal gown as I retouched my hair and make up. He looked at me lovingly and whispered.

"I'm so glad I married a total slut and not some uptight bitch!"

I kissed him deeply and held him tight.

"I love you James!" I smiled as we left the bridal suite to continue with our wedding celebrations.

12