Slut Wife - Addicted To Cock

Story Info
Unintended consequences for Lisa and Tim.
14.4k words
4.04
173.4k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers

Lisa had worked for the same medium sized law firm since she graduated law school. Tim was an independent IT consultant.

Both were doing well, but Lisa was definitely the high earner in their relationship. She worked in a more lucrative industry, but she was also a tireless high achiever with a dynamic personality. Lisa was an accomplished and intelligent person who earned respect with hard work, good judgment and an innate ability to see through bullshit.

She was fortunate to be part of a very forward looking and modern firm. Two of the five senior partners were women who had gotten where they are on their own steam. They believed that a woman did not need to adopt male attitudes to succeed. Quite the opposite was true as the entire firm had benefited from a strong female perspective. At the same time it was a strict meritocracy. The female leaders resented the asterisk that was metaphorically put next to every woman's name whenever a woman was hired to fill a quota and they went out of their way to make sure everyone was held to the same high standards.

Lisa had flourished and grown into the person with the most knowledge, perspective and insight on many topics. Her contributions were much sought after and it was widely expected that it would only be a short time before she was the firm's youngest junior partner. She was a natural leader.

Lisa was 34 years old. Standing at 5'7" with a lean athletic body she had legs for days and beautiful perky C cup breasts with large pink aureolas. Her soft curly brown hair and large brown eyes framed a stunning face. Always confident in her beauty, she dressed to accentuate her best attributes - not slutty or provocative but definitely not afraid to be a woman.

Tim had worked for the same firm in the IT department at one time. When they were downsizing a few years earlier they had offered some of the staff buy-out packages and he leaped at the chance to take the money and start his own consulting practice. The firm had underestimated his contribution and soon hired him as a consultant at double the rate he had earned as an employee. However, that was only a small part of his practice. He spent about one day a week at their office and the rest of the time working for his other clients, usually from home.

Tim was 36 years old. He was an attractive man, 6' and 180 lbs. Friendly and outgoing he had always gotten along well with other people. He also did reasonably well with the ladies, though Lisa was clearly out of his "league" so to speak.

Lisa was definitely more socially reserved. It wasn't that she was shy per se, but she struggled to relate to people socially. One would never catch her saying this, but she was isolated by beauty and brains. Lisa found most social conventions to be a pointless waste of time. She held strong opinions that intimidated people and had little time for superficial views. She had come to expect that most men would be intimidated by her or try to manipulate their way into her pants. The strong, confident and authoritative characteristics that served her so well in a professional setting were unsettling to others in a social setting.

Lisa and Tim had met in their mid-20's at the firm where she now worked. Both were reasonably experienced and sexually mature (as much as anyone is in their mid-20's anyway) at the time. She was pre-occupied with her career and was not looking for anyone to rock her world sexually. Tim was an attentive and enthusiastic lover and a good partner. He wasn't the jealous type, didn't compete with her and didn't try to change her. They were in many ways polar opposite personalities and therefore complimentary.

They got married when she was 27 and he was 29.

Five years into their marriage they were still in love but their lives had started to grow apart. A rising star, she was constantly working. In her absence Tim was left to fill his own time. At first that meant more activities with friends, but they had jobs too and many were having families so they weren't available that much.

Internet porn soon started to occupy an increasing portion of his time. Tim slowly slipped into a fantasy world. In that world he had abundant access to whatever women he wanted in the moment, he was a sexual dynamo and things always went the way he wanted. The increasingly busy, tired and distracted Lisa seemed to pale by comparison. She was as beautiful as ever, but she was a human not a fantasy. And he was human too. When his own sexual performance did not measure up to his fantasies he continued to withdraw into his own world.

Meanwhile Lisa rose through the ranks of the firm and became its youngest partner ever at 33. Whereas the overall firm was very sensitive to issues of equality and harassment it was different in the inner circle. Partners are owners of the firm. Women were well represented in this group and the male partners were comparatively enlightened. They were very loyal to each other.

The day Lisa made partner, Janet a senior partner took her out to lunch.

"Lisa, as you know the annual partner review will be completed today. We haven't appointed a new partner in three years. This is a small and closely held firm and the majority of our lawyers never become partner. Those that do obviously need to be highly capable and accomplished, but they also need to be compatible with and loyal to all of the partners."

"I understand." said Lisa in the brief pause offered by Janet.

"I don't think I really need to tell you any of this, but I need to be very explicit. Firstly, a new partner is soon in possession of all kinds of sensitive information, some of it about the partners and not all of it related to the practice. Our confidentiality obligations extend beyond the legal requirement. You never share anything remotely sensitive within anyone outside the partnership. Not your family, not your friends, not your lovers. Nobody. Ever. Likewise if a partner has a problem with another partner it stays within the group and gets resolved by the senior partner."

Lisa nodded.

"Secondly, a partner must be able to lead and exercise authority. We believe in equality in that anybody should be eligible without regard to their gender, race or beliefs. That is not the same as granting equal authority and responsibility to everyone."

Again Lisa nodded.

Later that afternoon Lisa was announced as a new partner and Janet took over a three year rotation as senior partner.

In an oddly collegial and adult way, Lisa received far more come-ons and flirty behaviour now that she had the power to tell them to fuck off. If it bothered her she could say so and it would stop. Secure in her role she quite enjoyed the flirting.

Increasingly called upon to network and develop client relations, Lisa spent more time dealing with people outside of the firm. It would not have been acceptable to overtly use her femininity to win business. Being a cock tease or whore was not the way to establish long-term credibility. However, she was also not expected to deny or cover up her sexual appeal. A prospective client who might not take a meeting with a middle aged man would take a meeting with Lisa. As long as the meeting was professional and focussed on tangible business and legal matters there was nothing wrong with her looking her best to foster that ongoing receptivity.

Lisa was enjoying the extra attention and authority of her new role and the vaguely sexual connotation of how she presented herself was exciting. She enjoyed using the increased income to upgrade her wardrobe. Three months into her partnership she realized her hemline and heels had risen.

At the same time as Lisa's career and sex drive were going through the roof, Tim's obsession with sex and porn was becoming more intense. In the absence of an exciting sex life he latched onto the idea of an open marriage. It would be his path to more sex. Even though he was not a jealous man he was not clear on his feelings about Lisa having sex with other men. Sometimes the thought was extremely titillating and other times it was frightening. Most of the time he thought of himself fucking other women.

...

One year into her partnership, Lisa had just turned 34. She finally had her feet on the ground and started to become aware of the distance that had grown between her and Tim. She made it a priority to spend more time together. And she added to her shopping list some sexy lingerie and a couple novelty outfits (french maid and school girl). The truth is, it wasn't only about romance. Lisa was horny and getting tired of relying on her vibrator.

Tim was thrilled with the increased sexual interest from Lisa and now that he had her attention felt much more able to please her. However, the open marriage idea never left his mind.

The subject first came up over dinner. Tim mentioned that he had heard that one of the partners at her firm liked to go to swingers clubs. Lisa brushed it off quickly.

"Does that bother you Lisa?"

"What the idea of a swingers club? No. However, I don't know anything about any of my partners being into that and if they are it is their business."

"Would it make you uncomfortable if they did?"

Lisa smiled. "Not at all Tim. I don't see what their sexual proclivities have to do with their appeal as a person or abilities as a lawyer."

"Are you really that non-judgmental." smiled Tim.

"No probably not about everything, but I do try. Sexual habits is just one of those areas that seem to be entirely none of anyone else's business. Besides I do not want to discuss the personal lives of my law partners."

"So if we were swingers, you would be comfortable with everyone knowing it?"

"That is a different question. I said I would respect others' privacy. While I hope they would respect mine I am not naive enough to assume they all would. So no I wouldn't be that comfortable with everyone knowing I was a swinger, but I would like to believe that I wouldn't hide it either. I wouldn't want to live that way...hiding it I mean."

"Have you ever thought about it...being a swinger?" asked Tim.

"There has to be a better term. Swinger makes me think of people in the 70's trading spouses in a wood panelled basement full of hair pussies." laughed Lisa.

"Ok what term would you use madam lawyer?"

"Well I guess it depends upon what you mean. Is it the same as an open marriage? I think of swingers as people getting together in couples and swapping mates. That seems a bit creepy to me for some reason. What if you don't like the swap you end up with? And if you are going to open up your horizons that is really just one "scene"."

"So how is an open marriage different?"

"Well it seems to me in an open marriage the partners are free to pursue sexual dalliances individually. It doesn't have to be part of a swap set-up."

"Doesn't that open it up to more risk of emotional involvement?"

"Maybe or maybe it keeps the sex and emotions more isolated. Either way the situation is fraught with risk to the marital relationship. It seems to me the only way it works is if the extramarital sex is just sex or I suppose polygamy/polyamory which is more than two people in a committed relationship."

"You have thought about this?"

"No I haven't. I am a lawyer. I am used to formulating responses on the fly. You are the one asking the questions. I think you have thought about Tim."

"Yes, I have. To be honest it came into my mind when we weren't having any sex."

Lisa looked briefly hurt.

"Listen babe I understand you were busy. I don't blame you for the dry spell we had, but the thoughts crept in."

She knew he was right about the dry spell.

"I know."

"Anyway, the last while has been awesome. I am so glad to be having sex with you again, but the thought hasn't gone away."

"So is this something you want Tim? To have an open relationship?"

"I only know that I am titillated at the thought. I don't know what I want. I would never want you to do something like this to please me. What do you want?"

"Tim, you have thought about this a lot more than me. Let's come back to it later."

"Yes, of course."

It wasn't an easy thought to just drop. Lisa used the awkward silence that ensued to check her smart phone then went to the bathroom. She needed a few moments to herself to connect with her real feelings. She was titillated by the idea. She was only modestly concerned about her being jealous and she didn't know if he would be jealous. It was fraught with risk but the idea crept into her head and stayed there.

When Lisa came back to the table she was more relaxed. They didn't drop it. They kept talking about it. By the end of the night no decisions were made but both knew they were going to do it. They had the best sex of their marriage that night.

The next day was a saturday. Tim was making breakfast when his sexy wife came into the kitchen wearing only a t-shirt. Still buzzing with sexual energy he placed bacon, eggs and toast in front of her then got on his knees to lick her pussy before making his own serving. Her used pussy tasted of the previous nights passionate, raunchy sex. Tim loved it when she tasted this way. Lisa signalled her receptivity by spread her legs and shimmying down in her seat to give him better access. She enjoyed her meal and being eaten out.

When she was done her breakfast Lisa leaned back and enjoyed a few more minutes of having Tim lick her pussy. Then she got up, made his eggs and served them to him and got on her knees. Eggs, toast, bacon and a sloppy blow job. Tim wasn't able to finish his breakfast before Lisa drained his balls while she was kneeling on all fours in front of him. She swallowed every drop.

When she was done cleaning off his cock Lisa stood and grabbed her coffee. Leaning against the wall she watched Tim finish his breakfast.

"So how do we do this Tim?"

"Well I know you are skeptical the a swingers scene, but it seems like a logical place to start. It is a controlled environment with people of like minds or at least nonjudgmental minds."

"Ok. I am guessing you know just the place."

"I do." smiled Tim.

Tim and Lisa talked and planned and fucked each others brains out for another two weeks before they finally acted.

...

The swingers club was receptive but there was a lengthy approval process. Tim was horny and impatient but Lisa was happy for the club's diligence. They wanted to be sure that Tim and Lisa were actually a STD free couple and that they had an open-minded view of multi-party sex. To Lisa's relief they weren't selling a given sexual philosophy, but making sure that Tim and Lisa would treat the other members with respect regardless of their lifestyle. It was a month of interviews before their first event.

The club had events every saturday at the same venue and sometimes elsewhere throughout the week. The primary venue was a sizeable watering hole in an area of the business district that had little weekend traffic. The front room could be shut down so as not to attract attention from the street. Swingers entered through a rear exit off of a private parking lot that could be controlled at the entrance from the street. There was no big secret. However, the layout allowed the venue owners (also members) to keep the events low key with no prying eyes.

The first night Lisa wore red lace bra and panties with a simple dress that overlapped in the front with a plunging neckline and short hem. With matching red pumps she looked sexy but not over the top.

Tim wore casual street clothes. Lisa told him that men looked best in clothes that fit them well, be that casual or black tie or anything in between. However, anything overtly sexy usually looked ridiculous. "I don't know about other men, but women don't want to see a man in a g-string." She had joked.

Both of them had some nerves as they drove to the club, but Tim was definitely more anxious. He fully expected to have sex with another woman that night and wasn't really sure how to go about it or how Lisa would respond. Lisa, on the other hand, did not expect to have sex. The club members had told her it was very casual and she could take all the time she wanted to adjust. She knew she would need that time. Unlike Tim she also knew that when she was ready she would not have to go looking. Lisa wasn't vain, but she knew she was beautiful and would receive plenty of overtures. All she had to do was be pleasant and in control which came naturally to her.

It was only about 9:00 p.m. when they arrived. It was a casual space with couches and chairs scattered throughout the room and a bar at one end. It had the vibe of a large private party more so than a den of sexual promiscuity. The other members were dressed much like Lisa and Tim, men casual and women modestly to extremely provocative. They were greeted pleasantly by several members as they made their way to the bar.

Once they settled in they noticed a few of the members being more amorous than would be the case at a typical party. They also saw people coming and going through a hallway. Tim and Lisa knew from their interviews that there were private rooms away from the main gathering area. All in all it was a rather more comfortable environment than either had expected.

Eventually a man by the name of Jeremy came up and introduced himself. A pleasant and friendly guy he seemed as much interested in Tim as he was in Lisa. He stayed with them for a couple cocktails and told them all about the club. He was most anxious to introduce them to his wife Nicole.

Lisa and Tim slowly began to notice more sexual activity in the main room. There was a couch on the far side of the room where a lady was receiving oral sex from a man. Soon there were two more women next to her receiving the same treatment and the activity seemed to continue unabated thereafter. They really didn't know if that had just started or they hadn't noticed it when they came in. The club slowly got a bit more full and the number of partially naked men and women increased.

Jeremy kept looking at the hallway where groups of two and three were coming and going. They had been watching long enough to notice that many of the people who had gone that direction fully clothed were returning with a lot less clothes on.

Eventually a larger group came out. Two men emerged followed by a woman and three more men. They seemed to be together or it was at least likely that the woman had been with multiple partners.

"There's my Nicole." Said Jeremy and made a beeline straight for her.

Nicole was a pretty blond. She was about 5'6" with a trim little waist, but otherwise what men would call thick or a PAWG. She had large DD breasts and her hip and chest dimension were easily 40". As Jeremy approached the group she gave each man a kiss cuddle or touch as she bid them goodbye. It sure looked like she had been with all five.

Watching this scene Lisa's initial thought was "what a slut." However, there was something about Nicole's demeanour and body language. She was very much in control. The men she was with took their cues from her and Jeremy clearly followed her lead. Lisa immediately realized that the negative connotation she had attached to Nicole had been based on the premise that she was being used by these men. This wasn't the case. Rather than disdain, Nicole the slut in control raised curiosity in Lisa.

Naked but for her high heels and a bit of jewelry (earrings and nipple studs) Nicole walked ahead of Jeremy to the couch where other women had been enjoying cunnilingus. One woman moved over to make room for Nicole who immediately sat down and spread her legs. It appeared as though she said nothing to Jeremy before he dove into her pussy. Tim was mesmerized by the sight of Jeremy feasting on what was almost certainly a freshly fucked and well used pussy. Nicole pulled his head into her snatch while she turned and casually chatted with the lady next to her. She appeared to be as at home as she would be in her own living room.

policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers