Slut Wife - Is Barb a Bad Bitch?

Story Info
No, but wild women do and they don't regret it.
11.2k words
4.41
58.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,251 Followers

"But Barbara, the head of HR caught you sucking his dick in the boardroom behind reception."

"Yes, I know...the same one where I sucked your dick last week Bob."

"That is different."

"How so?"

"Well, we are seeing each other...and it was after hours."

"Bob, I have been 'seeing' Travis as well and I hardly think her reaction would be any different if it had been after 5:00 p.m."

"You have?" Bob asked with a slight plaintive tone in his voice.

"Yes Bob and I 'see' Brad and Tony sometimes as well." Referring to two of the other partners in the law firm where she worked as a receptionist.

They both paused silently for a moment. Barb wasn't trying to be hurtful. Even though she had always made it clear they were not exclusive, Bob was the kind of man who needed to be reminded. She had learned a lot about men since she had caught her own husband cheating and tossed him out of the house 2 years earlier. Even her casual sex partners seemed to feel compelled to control and possess. She tried to be nice and compassionate, but sometimes there was no choice.

"Listen Bob, you now that Stephanie doesn't like me. She thinks she is doing the right thing, but I don't fit her definition of the way an equal woman is supposed to act and she wants me gone."

They both knew it was true. Stephanie had been hired to head up the HR group a year earlier. Gender and racial equality were priorities for her as they rightly should be. However, the same conviction that propelled her tended to blind her. Day one she had assumed that the buxom brunette adorning the reception desk was an anachronism that needed to be saved. By definition Barb's low cut tops, tight skirts and high heels must be the product of expectations implicitly imposed upon her.

When Stephanie discovered that Barb liked herself exactly the way she was she treated Barb like a traitor. And when she learned that Barb was very sexually active her disdain was magnified by a smouldering jealousy.

It was Barb who worked the hardest to keep the relationship civil, but it was clear they wanted to be far away from one another.

"Yes, but Barb you must know that the head of HR can't condone sex on the premises. She doesn't want to expose the firm to accusations of sexual harassment or add tension to the work place."

"Listen Bob, I understand. I really do. But the fact is that she barged in while I was with one of the firm's most important clients. The door was locked and she had a key she should not have had. She is more interested in catching me than anything else. I know what you are saying but you know that I have no intention of claiming sexual harassment and there is more than enough evidence that I am a willing participant so the firm's exposure is minimal. And while I get that many firms have a no employee fraternization policy they get violated all the time and there is no requirement that you have such a policy. It's not law."

"OK Barb, but you just can't..."

"Can't what Bob? It seems to me that partner morale has never been higher and your clients like coming here. Is it lost on you that Travis comes here rather than summoning you to his office? Do you notice that he shows up early for meetings and when you come out to get him he is always chatting amiably with me rather than sitting alone waiting for you to show up? Do you notice that he is never pissed off if you are late?"

"Well, I guess...maybe."

"Not maybe Bob. He doesn't come here and start every meeting in a good mood because of your sparkling personality or legal genius. That is for fucking sure."

"Hold on. We have done a good job for Travis...er Mr. Johnson... and his company."

"Yes. And any of a half dozen firms could have done the same thing. You know as well as I do that he and most clients make their decision among the top firms based on relationship. When was the last time you had lunch with Travis?"

"Um, well it has been a while. Anyway we are off topic."

"You are right Bob. So let's get back on topic. It is time I left the firm Bob."

"Wait. What?...Why?" Whined Bob suddenly aware that she could and would slip away from him just like that.

"Because I have no intention of changing who I am and you have empowered Stephanie to make my life miserable for it. There are better opportunities for me Bob."

"What about us?"

"What about us? I don't know Bob. We'll have to see. I expect my new employer will keep me busy."

"You've already taken another job?"

"No but I have received two standing offers. I am quite certain they are still available but I can't stick around for this nonsense in any event."

"I don't want you to go Barb. That is not what I intended from this meeting."

"I know Bob, but as long as you are letting HR manage the firm there is no place for me."

"Please don't go." Said Bob now more than a little panicked. He was infatuated with her but he was also cluing into the fact that a lot of clients were too. "What will it take to make you stay?"

"Honestly. Bob it is likely more than you have the balls to do."

"Try me."

"Fire Stephanie and give me a raise to $120,000/year."

"What? That is more than double what you make now. How could I justify paying that to a receptionist?"

"Bob, there are at least a half dozen old coots around here who make 10x that much for playing golf and taking clients to lunch. It is because they bring in business. I've heard that discussion among the partners many times...they bring in the business that others can't and that is valuable whether or not they do any actual legal work. The fact that they do it on the golf course is their good luck. Well Bob, clients come here to stare down my blouse and watch my ass wiggle. Don't think I don't notice that and don't think it is just coincidence that I always walk them to the meeting room."

Bob was dumb struck. "I don't know what to say Barb."

"Think about it and let me know on Monday. If you can't sort it out I understand. I can go right away or stick around for two weeks while you find someone new. Either way let me know on Monday. I know who I am Bob and I don't plan to sit through another stupid-ass condescending lecture on who or what I should be from you or Stephanie."

"I don't know if I can respond that fast Barb. How would I justify firing Stephanie? I need to talk to the other partners."

"I don't care how you deal with it Bob. I would have thought that letting her little crusade embarrass the firm's most important client would be reason enough. Either way you know this has been brewing for a while and I am done dicking around with you. Decide by monday. Now if you will excuse me Travis will soon be waiting for me. It is friday night and he deferred his flight home until tomorrow so I plan to make sure he has a very good evening. I'll make sure to tell him how sorry you are for this embarrassing incident."

...

Barb knew she had been a bit hard on Bob, but that is what it took to get through to him sometimes.

He was the managing partner of the firm. That isn't quite as impressive as it sounds. Most of the senior parters viewed the MP job as an administrative headache. The super stars are hunter gatherers who make big dollars and the last thing they want is to deal with HR and mundane day-to-day tasks.

Bob was a senior partner and a capable lawyer, but as is often the case he was a compromise candidate for PM. Not too offensive to anyone and not a big enough revenue generator to create a problem if half his time goes to administration. Part of the reason he was inoffensive is because he rarely took a stand before knowing what everyone else thought. Depending upon your point of view he was either a collaborative leader or milquetoast.

That is part of the reason Barb mentioned Brad and Tony. They were top earners for the firm and had little time for political correctness. They didn't have an opinion one way or the other about Stephanie until she tried to make them go to sensitivity training courses. With her usual closed-minded certainty she judged them to be misogynist and racially insensitive. The truth is that they were insensitive, aggressive and mercenary but it had nothing to do with race or gender. If a lawyer could bring in revenue they didn't care if she was a purple hermaphrodite. As far as they were concerned Barb was one of the firm's most important assets. She was no more a whore than them and they respected her for going after what she wanted more than they respected Bob for never taking a stand.

When she was around everyone was a bit more relaxed, a bit more friendly and a bit more willing to compromise and go with the flow to stay in her good graces. She knew instinctively when a negotiation was getting heated and by simply breezing in and out of the room to offer refreshments she took the temperature down a notch and gave her bosses the opportunity to regroup. The heavy hitters, the lawyers who ran those meetings saw the value of her presence better than anyone.

Conversely they saw Stephanie as part of the 'overhead', a derogatory term meaning she was an unnecessary cost that added no value. That is unfairly harsh, but she should have done her homework before trying to label successful lawyers as misogynists for being abrasive. Even Janet, the senior female partner, told her she was wrong but she didn't listen. It was a tough meritocracy. That was part of their success and lawyers of both genders liked it that way.

Barb knew all this and knew that the situation was coming to a head. Stephanie had pissed off the most senior female partner so she couldn't claim her dismissal was all due to old white guys. Brad and Tony would blow their stack at the prospect of losing Barb, especially if the Stephanie was the catalyst. Barb felt a little bit bad, but it was Stephanie who had forced the issue.

As Barb went to meet Travis, she turned off her phone. It would soon be ringing off the hook. Bob would try to talk her out of leaving then offer some compromise. Then Brad or Tony or Janet would call to assure her it would all be worked out, but they might not have all the facts from Bob yet. Within 24 hours they would extract the details from him and decide where they stood. In the meantime she would enjoy her time with Travis.

Barb stopped at the health club nearby to have a sauna and shower then get dressed for her date with Travis. She had lots of time and had told Bob otherwise because she didn't want to spend any more time listening to him snivel and prevaricate.

She always liked taking her time preparing for a date and on this day she was feeling reflective, knowing that one way or another something was going to change by monday.

...

Just over two years earlier...

Barb was a sedate housewife with no sex life to speak of, wondering what she would do when her second daughter went off to college a few weeks later. That is when she had learned of her husband's affair. It wasn't long after that when she got herself tarted up and went out to fuck another man while her husband was out of town. She didn't expect it to change anything. She was after revenge pure and simple. In fact, she expected that she might not hook-up at all and if she did it would be mediocre sex after which she would decide whether or not to dump her husband.

Instead she met and fucked a virile young stud named John. She knew right away that she would go back to John. It wasn't in her nature to sneak around even if her husband Grant did deserve it. When she confronted Grant he begged and pleaded for forgiveness for his own affair and barely acknowledged her tryst. It was an emotional time but she knew what she had to do and ended it.

All of a sudden every aspect of her life was up in the air. Her daughters were out of the house and going to school far away. Her husband would soon be out. Most of her friends were really wrapped up in their own lives. Her closest two friends whom she had known since childhood were far away. She had no boss and no co-workers.

It was frightening and exciting. She had no choice but to reinvent herself and there was neither need or opportunity to consider what anybody else wanted. The people she met tomorrow and the next day would be new. She could be whomever she wanted without having to explain any changes and if that didn't work she could change again.

Barb and Grant had been frugal enough that she didn't have any immediate need for money. When their eldest daughter had moved out they had converted the basement to a rental unit to generate income. And the break-up was sufficiently cordial that they hopefully wouldn't blow all their money on divorce lawyers. But extra income would soon be needed and she definitely needed to get out of the house.

Barb had no post-secondary education which was one of the drawbacks of having gotten tied down and knocked up shortly after graduating high school. The upside was that she was only 39 years old and still very attractive. With nothing to lose Barb geared herself up to find a job. She figured receptionist would be perfect. Limited stress, predictable hours, no formal education required and the primary qualifications she had in spades - a friendly calm demeanour and a great rack.

She put on a low cut top, tight skirt and extra high heels and hit the pavement. Barb wasn't looking to be slutty per se but she wasn't just dressing for an interview either. She wanted to be free. The people who had been telling her what she could and couldn't be most of her adult life were other women. She never quite bought into the premise that a woman had to hide her sexuality to be treated equally. She longed to be one of those women who could pull off being overtly sexy and in control.

Her sexy new look was not part of any long-term plan and neither was the job she quickly found at a downtown law firm. It was a role she was playing for the time being. She knew she would draw a different type of attention than she was used to and it wouldn't all be positive. But for once she was going to seek her own experiences for her own reasons.

Soon she was spending half her days as the sexy MILF at reception. For the first few weeks she played a daily game with herself. Each morning she got ready for her "role" by pushing herself beyond her comfort zone to explore different provocative looks. Nobody expected this of her but it was the "role" she was enjoying and based on how often staff and clients stole looks at her and flirted with her she was playing it well. Within a few weeks she was that women who could be overtly sexy and pull it off. She felt like it was an act but nobody else knew that.

She quit the gym near her house and joined one downtown that was subsidized by the firm. It was much nicer with all kinds of pampering amenities. There too she arrived day one as the new Barb. Spandex, yoga pants, snug training bras and short shorts.

With a relatively undemanding job and extra free time she revelled in her new persona. She felt as though the women who "pulled it off" were the ones who wore their sexiness like a second skin - always on. She enjoyed being the hotty who wears tight jeans, a cropped top and heels to the grocery store. She heard lots of people whisper things, but thought of it as proof of how well she was playing the role. Having been in their shoes she knew some of them were just jealous. And their negative comments were inevitable unless she cowed like she had done for so many years and vowed never to do again.

During the first few weeks of her new job, Grant took his sweet time getting out of the house. They were remarkably civil to one another, probably because they both felt guilty. He felt guilty for cheating and still clung to hope of reconciliation. She felt guilty for being so disinterested in reconciliation and having so quickly and enthusiastically embraced the prospect of sex with other men.

At work Barbara enjoyed being around adults with purpose. They had less time than the suburban moms did to gossip and judge. They knew little about Barb except that she was recently separated. They probably figured that she was hunting for a man or just cock, but they didn't really care. Whatever she was seeking in life was no less valid than what they were seeking.

Barb really wanted Grant to get out of the house before she started dating. She needed that clean break and didn't want to cause him pain. And as long as he was at home she didn't want to be there. She took every chance to socialize after hours with her new co-workers. Men were constantly flirting with her and she was enjoying the attention.

It was only a couple weeks later that Barb had her first hook-up since her night of revenge sex with John. The man was a junior partner at another law firm. Handsome and virile he had been taking every opportunity to cross her path. She was flattered and attracted to him. The first night he kissed her she ended up in his bed. The next day was a Saturday and Barb was tired of waiting for Grant to leave. She forced the issue and insisted he be out by the end of the month. That was a couple weekends away and she would be helping the firm at a conference being held in town that weekend. He needed to be out by the time she got back.

In the interim she saw that young lawyer occasionally. He was discrete and it was evident that neither of them wanted to be anything but friends with benefits. It was awkward coming home and seeing Grant after she had been with another man but she was done waiting. As her social circle expanded and she came to know the people at the firm better it was clear that there was lots of fraternization.

The weekend of the conference Barb hooked up with a gorgeous lawyer from San Diego. His flight home was the day after the conference so she invited him to come and stay with her for the night. When she got home Grant's stuff was gone but he was still there. He claimed that he hadn't had a chance to get his new apartment set-up and needed to stay just one more night. It was a ploy. Grant was not the type of man that was too delicate to sleep on the couch for a night. Nor was he too strapped for cash to pay for a hotel room. It might have worked if she had not already invited a man to stay the night. She thought of cancelling the sleepover but she knew she couldn't yield to Grant. It had to end.

Her words had been harsh. "Paul is staying over tonight so stay in the spare room and keep out of my way." She figured he would take the hint and go away. Maybe she should have told him to leave. Barb was not a mean woman but she was learning that the more desirable she became the more she would have to be firm and unyielding in how she manage men otherwise they would control her.

For the rest of that evening Grant stayed in the spare bedroom while Barb played with her date and got fucked in the next room. Paul was a short-term fling she had chosen for his sexual prowess and appeal and their obvious animal attraction made it clear that she had been fucking him all weekend. She had intended not to be too loud, but once Paul was railing her to orgasm she forgot there was anyone else in the house. She was soon moaning and squealing and begging him to fuck her like a dirty slut.

The next morning she lay in bed next to her lover, wondering if Grant had already left. Surely he had not stayed and listened to her getting fucked for half the night. But he had. Paul was eagerly licking her pussy when she heard the front door close as Grant finally left. In that moment she felt like a complete slut but she didn't feel bad about it. In fact she felt liberated and in control.

In the weeks until they next talked Barb puzzled over why Grant had stayed. Her own sense of guilt bothered her the most because she longed to be free from such constraints. Grant had every opportunity to leave and she had no obligation to him yet he still elicited her sympathy - like an idiot stepping in front of a car so the driver will stop and pay him some attention.

policywank
policywank
1,251 Followers