Slut! Wife Needs a Hard Cock

Story Info
Hot Wife needs a hard cock after husband's impotence.
5.1k words
4.12
160.8k
156
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

Steph and I have been married for more years than I care to remember. It's not derogatory my statement, just that my life without her doesn't exist as we have literally done everything together. We not only have a strong loving relationship, but we have until recently, had the most fantastic sex life. In the early years of our marriage, we both took part in a lot of swinging, as was the trend of the day. Steph has watched me fuck lots of different ladies and I have watched her taking quite a lot of cock. She would always try to re-assure me afterwards that the big cock she just fucked was no different to my less than average helping, but there was no denying her movement, moaning and intensity whenever a large cock was pounding into her.

We have been very adventurous in sex life with Steph having her navel and nipples pierced, long before it became socially acceptable. At the swinging parties we attended,

Steph was never short of male attention and in some cases female attention. Her huge firm breasts with her nipple jewellery, which sits on the best nipples in history.

Her aureole is very large with the nub of her nipples being almost half an inch in length when fully erect, which due to the piercings is almost constant. There would always be a long queue forming at the table occupied by Steph if she was wearing anything revealing, showing off those fabulous tits.

Guys would be fascinated at her gravity defying tits with added jewellery, and would sidle up to her and gently stroke and play with her ample breasts. She is very sensitive in the breast region and this would have her squirming with delight in no time.

There were times I could hear her moans of passion above the music as she would lean back in her seat and let the men devour her beautiful breasts.

The number of times I've enjoyed the wonderful view of watching Steph become aroused from the endless male attention and seeing first hand her devouring a huge cock with sexual relish.

The ecstatic look on her face as the huge pole would separate her tight pussylips as she would slide down the length as the guys played with her sensational breasts.

There was one time we were at a swing club with Steph wearing only Garters, stockings and very high heels. Her gravity defying breasts were in full view as was her newly shaved smooth pussy. She had hardly removed her coat when this alpha male approached her and whispered something in her ear. I never heard what the guy said but she giggled and stroked his cheek with her long manicured nails.

They sat on one of the love seats and took up a seat nearby and engaged with a very sexy young blonde lady. The guy Steph was entertaining was working her breasts and pussy to a frenzy as I could hear the squelching of his fingers invading her smooth pussy.

Steph was panting uncontrollably as she removed his cock from his trousers. I clearly heard the gasp as she unleashed his huge cock from its restraints. She looked down at the veined monster in her hand and moved her ruby red lips over the enlarged glans. The guy began talking softly almost whispering, giving her words of encouragement as she hungrily devoured his massive cock.

"Yeah babe you like this big thing don't you?" he spoke gently yet authoritatively.

Steph moaned with the huge cock stretching her mouth, and somehow managed to muster the words.

"I fucking love it"

I was a little shocked at my wife's sexual abruptness, but I was also strangely aroused at the feeling of her impeding infidelity and her choice of words.

"Do you want to feel this big cock stretching your tight pussy slut?" the guy stated with coarse confidence.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck my tight pussy with this big cock" my wife panted wantonly like some depraved cock slut.

"Climb up here and get my cock inside you" he almost demanded.

My wife stood before the guy and positioned her shaved pussy directly over his engorged weapon. Holding the base she slowly slid her pussy over the throbbing flesh, looking into his eyes with the hungriest lusty look I've ever seen on her face.

As the cock slid slowly inside her, stretching her pussy more than it had ever been stretched before, I could hear her moans of delight as she took the entire length deep inside her. Sitting astride his cock she enjoyed the full sensation, then began to ride his monster length slowly, moaning beautifully at each thrust.

"Your husband has never fucked you like this has he?" the guy enquired with a sarcastic air.

"Oh fuck never!" she panted furiously as she rode his cock like a wild abandoned slut.

"You fucking love the big cocks don't you?" he emphasised as he controlled her passion.

My wife kissed him passionately as she moaned her delight at the sensations the big cock were giving her.

I looked at my stockinged clad slut of a wife, fucking this huge cock without a care in the world except the delightful pleasure this sexual tryst was providing.

His hands moved to her breasts as he twisted and tweaked her pierced erect nipples. Her moans became more like sobs as she gave herself to the huge invading cock.

His right hand slid down her naked back resting on her thrusting ass as she begged for his cock. His index fingered extended as he circled his digit around her virgin puckered ring. She was squirming and moaning lie I'd never seen before.

He was arousing her more than I was capable of. His finger slowly slid its way inside her asshole as she moaned with a lust she'd never experienced before.

"Fuck my pussy!" she squirmed as he rode her in a way I could not compete with. His finger was now darting in and out of her ass as she gave herself to this new sexual experience.

"Maybe later I'll fuck your ass" he smirked as she nodded her head in agreement. Anal sex has never been allowed in our marriage and here was my slut wife willingly giving consent to take this strangers huge cock in her tightest of holes.

I was feeling a mixed bag of emotions at this point. My wife was receiving pleasure that I could never provide and this stirred up jealousy in my thoughts along with a huge feeling of inadequacy. Yet for some unexplainable reason, this was arousing me more than I'd ever been aroused.

The guy kissed her passionately as I watched my wife snake her tongue into his mouth and slither around his own.

His cock buried deep inside her and their tongues entwined, they could not be any closer at that point. The guy informed her that he was about to come. My wife jumped off his cock and knelt before him, with her mouth wide open, inviting him to empty his hot seed into her cheating slut mouth.

He placed his bell end on her tongue and I watched in a daze as spurt after spurt spewed from his huge cock directly into my wife's throat. The look of lust in my wife's eyes as she swallowed the entire load will live with me forever.

I have never given her pleasure like that and now I never will. She held his still hard cock in her hands and smiled at the guy. She bent forward and kissed his cheek as he turned her around and bent her over easily. Holding his semi erect cock, he rubbed the huge swollen glans up and down her ass crack, circling the ring of her ass. My wife bucked slowly as she moaned softly

"Yes"

He smirked once more and whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I'll fuck this tight ass later slut!"

She turned around once more and kissed him passionately. His fingers stroked the folds of her swollen shaved pussylips. Breaking from their kiss, she smiled at him with a look of lust emblazoned across her face, stroked his orgasm coated cock and made her way to the bathroom to clean up and adjust her hair and make-up. I was frozen to the spot as I witnessed my wife become the dirtiest cheating slut.

At the time my wife being fucked by this cocksman, there was a girl who was riding my cock throughout this and I never looked at her once. All the while I watched enthralled at the surprising antics of my sweet and loyal wife. I came forcefully inside the lady who was fucking me and she must have thought my virility was due to her sexual skills. They were all due to the witnessing of my wife loving the delights of a huge cock. I went to the bathroom to clean up also and met my wife just outside the rest rooms.

"Are you having a good time darling?" I asked rather pensively.

"Yeah it's ok but I don't want to stay too long. I want to get you home and have you all to myself.

She never mentioned the sensational fucking she'd just endured or the wonderful big cock that had taken her to heights of desire she had only dreamed of. She never mentioned that the guy was planning to fuck her ass and she would be a willing participant. We always shared and were always honest but I felt she was deceiving me by not being open about her experience.

"When do you want to leave?" I enquired rather dejectedly.

"We'll leave in about an hour. I want to get a few drinks and say hi to some of our friends" she smiled

Standing before me in her Stockings and garters with her swollen shaved pussy and huge pierced breasts she looked the perfect fuckslut and it was understandable to me why this guy devoured my wife.

"OK I'll see you in an hour. I'm off to get a drink and do a bit of mingling myself" I said in a positive tone as she kissed my cheek and headed to the bar. I looked into the distance and saw my wife get a glass of champagne from the bar. Instantly two naked guys with very hung cocks approached her and began to play with her tits and pussy. She climbed onto the barstool and opened her legs to allow greater access to her love chute. Sipping her champagne she let the guys slide their fingers into her shaved slot and gently twist and stroke her pierced nipples.

I could not hear what was being said but I saw my wife giggle and nod toward one of the bedrooms. I watched my wife guzzle her champagne and climb off her barstool as she held both guys cocks and guided them to the bedroom. Her hands looked so small holding these huge hard dicks as they all smiled and entered the bedroom. I waited a few moments to let them get inside the bedroom and get comfortable.

I gently opened the bedroom door to find my wife on top of one the guys as she kissed him passionately, as his cock entered her well fucked pussy. She was thrusting almost manically as she begged him to fuck her pussy. The other guy was climbing on to the bed and positioned himself at her rear, watching the other guys cock slide in and out of my wife's shaved pussy. He spat onto his hand and coated his huge cock with the saliva he produced. Once his cock was gleaming with his body fluid, he spat again on his hand and rubbed the contents all over my wife's puckered ring. He slid one finger inside her tight asshole as she squirmed pushing back onto his invading finger.

"I'm gonna fuck this slut up the ass!" the guy snarled as my wife moaned loudly.

"Yes!"

He placed his cock at her sphincter and pushed slowly against the tight pressure of her ass. As his cock slowly slid into her ass, her sphincter opened and snapped onto his hard cock. He slowly fed his length into my slut wife as she moaned in ecstasy at the unabashed pleasure of being double penetrated. The vision before me was one of pure lust.

My stocking clad wife with her huge pierced breasts being double penetrated like some cheap slut whore. I have never been so turned on my life.

The strange feelings of jealousy and arousal were in total conflict plus the undeniable arousal of my obvious inadequacy were tormenting me as I watched my wife acting the perfect slut without her knowing I was present.

The sexuality of my wife was too much for both guys and in no time at all they were emptying their hot seed inside both of her holes.

"Give me your spunk!" she growled, something she has never uttered to me before as she rode both huge cocks to oblivion. Te guys were thrusting away as their huge weapons emptied inside her.. Sandwiched between the two guys, she kissed the one underneath her and whispered something. I could not hear her words but all three giggled at her statement.

"Yeah I bet your old man has never fucked you like it!" one of them giggled

"He tries but his cock isn't big enough" she giggled as her words and infidelity sliced through me.

As cutting as the words were I was still hugely aroused. The torment was only adding to my arousal. I sneaked out of the room as the two guys swapped places and began fucking my wife in both of her holes. I left them alone and went to the bar ordering a large whisky to drown my sorrows.

About an hour later my wife appeared looking very flushed but hugely contented.

"Having a good time babe?" I asked Steph openly.

"Come on lets go home. I want my husband all to myself" she smiled in a way that would melt your heart.

We returned home and I never approached her about the evening's events. She did however let me fuck her ass that night, but has never repeated the act since, at least not with me. We made love for hours that night and when we woke in the morning Steph was still wearing her Heels, Stockings and garters. I noticed a couple of love bites on her breasts and one on her neck but I never raised the subject.

We eventually tailed off from the swinging scene when AIDS and other such things came into the lifestyle. We did however have a close circle of friends who we would party with every now and then, but this was slightly unfair as the wives were not that hot and my Steph is an absolute sexual stunner.

It felt as though I was bringing my hot wife along for my friends to fuck, while I got a blowjob from their wives as I watched my beautiful Steph take the cock of every guy in the room at least once. Steph would be drenched in come on these occasions and it was obvious that the other wives were feeling somewhat neglected, but that's understandable as Steph is so fucking hot and I have to be honest here she is an absolute sensation in the sack.

At one of these parties Steph was on top of one of my friends wearing her customary stockings and heels as he fucked her frantically, playing with her gravity defying huge tits. One of our other friends approached from the rear and slid his cock up her ass effortlessly, to the utter shock of the room as she rode both cocks to an orgasm.

When her orgasm subsided she rejoined reality and covered her tracks by saying that was a first and would never happen again.

But the look of delight on her face was betrayal enough. I was humiliated and strangely aroused watching my wife being fucked by two cocks at once, so much so that my own orgasm spewed into the mouth of one of my friend's wife's as she sucked my cock with her back to the action.

When the couples left later that evening, I couldn't help myself and fucked Steph's still tight pussy then finished my lust deep inside her willing ass. The guy's cocks this evening were nowhere near the size and girth of the cocks that fucked her ass the last time, but there was no denying that she loved to be double penetrated and enjoyed immensely the freedom of acting the slut.

All of this occurred a few years back and now to present day.

I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and had the small gland removed, which has left me impotent. We no longer indulge in the swinging lifestyle and with my sexual inadequacy I've encouraged Steph to take a lover. She has flatly refused and become very adventurous in the bedroom using Toys, Vibrators and I have fucked her on some occasions wearing a strap on.

My Doctor has prescribed an Injection which is administered twice a month by Steph, where I am injected directly into the penis, which allows me to sustain an erection which Steph puts to good use for her sexual gratification.

My wife still wears her outrageous sexual lingerie on these occasions and she is still in possession of a smoking hot body with those gravity defying huge breasts.

We even do a little role play where Steph is the sexy nurse administering the injection and finally fucks the patient.

Steph's undoubted sexuality and obvious high sex drive are beginning to reveal her sexual frustration. She denies this emphatically but you don't spend this long with a person without picking the signs. She told me she could never take a lover as that would be cheating in her eyes, but I re-addressed this by stating it can't be cheating if I agree to it. I even suggested one or two of our former swinger friends but I think she misunderstood with her outright refusal. I was insinuating one of the big cock types from our past but she thought I meant one of our friends. I didn't push this envelope to hard as I didn't want to upset my beautiful wife and wanted her to partake as a willing partner in any sexual tryst.

The only time she showed any signs of breaking, was when she suggested that she would like to get a tattoo just above her shaved pussy. I was intrigued with this suggestion and enquired what the tattoo would be exactly.

"I want a tattoo that says This Pussy is the Property of Wilf" she smiled as she revealed her request.

"Babe that is so thoughtful. There are a few Tattoo parlors in town; do you have any in mind?" I continued

"One of the girls at work suggested one where she and a few friends have had tattoos, but mine will be in a very explicit place so I would insist on a home visit. You can be here when I get my pussy tattooed!" she smiled.

"I'll only agree to it if you wear stockings and garters when you're getting your tattoo" I smiled.

"I always wear stockings and garters honey. I'll have to wear my tiniest thong to protect my dignity" she smiled with just enough hint of sauciness.

"The tattoo artist will be very close to your pussylips. Why not just remove them altogether and have a clear zone for the artist" I countered.

"Yeah I suppose so. They'll be touching my pussy anyway as they go about their work" she said but this time so matter of factly.

"OK then call a tattoo parlor and arrange it" I stated in an efficient tone.

"No need too. The guy will be here at 7:30 tonight" she smiled.

At least now I knew it was a guy that would be tattooing my wife's pussy and inevitably touching her soft smooth mound. A part of me wanted him to play with her fleshy smooth pussylips and bring my dear wife to orgasmic bliss. I decided not to push any boundaries and just see how the evening would turn out.

My wife spent the rest of the day preparing dinner and then went upstairs at 6:30 too pamper herself and shave her pussy silky smooth.

When she came back downstairs she was wearing a red silk robe, tied loosely around her waist. You could see the contours of her huge breasts pushing the robe open. She was wearing extremely high heels with Black fishnet stockings, which as she walked the robe opened just enough to display the garter straps of her waist cinching Waspie.

I was stunned and mentally aroused at how sexy, slutty and empowered my beautiful Steph appeared. The Tattooist must be gay I thought, as there is no way a heterosexual male could perform his artwork without his hands shaking from the erotic vision before him.

I poured my wife a large brandy and watched as she sprawled out on our sofa. Her robe opened totally revealing her smooth bald slit framed with the Waspie and black fishnet stockings as her pendulous breasts sat proudly.

This is the look that has driven countless men including myself to sexual distraction.

She looked ripe for fucking, but the intention this evening was to be tattooed not fucked.

At 7:30 on the dot our doorbell chimed. I rose from my seat to welcome our guest as my wife straightened herself on the sofa, Tieing her robe comfortably. I walked into the hallway and opened our front door to be casually surprised by a tall black man holding a suitcase.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers
12