Slut Wife - Peter Has His Day

Story Info
A few changes are in order.
8.5k words
4.01
108.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,232 Followers

This story starts the morning after Slut Wife - A Stable of Lovers

*

Carl is sleeping with Peter's pretty wife Roxanne. Peter is in the next room.

Peter was already awake when he heard the sounds of sex in the adjacent room - it was 5:30 a.m. and still dark outside. There were gentle whispers and a soft giggle from Roxanne. Then Peter heard irregular movement of the bed springs which he assumed was the sound of Carl climbing on top of his pretty wife. He heard Roxy's soft moan as Carl slowly pushed his big dick into her waiting wet pussy. Peter imagined that his wife was on her back with her legs spread and wrapped around Carl's powerful body - he was correct.

It wasn't sensual sex. It was grunting expedient sex. Peter heard Carl grunting with each thrust of his cock into Roxanne's pussy, but he only heard soft moaning from his wife. There was no earth shattering orgasm, just soft murmurs and whispers as Carl picked up the pace.

What Peter couldn't here was Roxy's whispers in Carl's ear.

"Fuck me Carl. That's it, bury that big cock deep in my pussy. Fuck me harder Carl. Give me your cum now. Fuck me deep and shoot your load of hot cum deep inside my slutty pussy Carl."

It was those words that spurred Carl on. Peter could soon here the longer, stunted grunts and slowing of the pace as Carl shot his load inside Roxanne. Each stroke of his fat cock shot another rope of cum into Roxanne slutty pussy. One, two, three, four, five thrusts each with a longer pause and a more urgent grunt as Carl finished off inside her. Then another movement on the bed as Carl rolled off of Peter's wife.

Roxy had been hurrying Carl through their fuck session because she had another plan. As Carl was pulling his big dick out of her full pussy she closed herself up as much as possible and when he rolled off of her she closed her legs. Roxy reached into the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a pair of skimpy panties. They were the kind she had seen strippers wear - with clasps at the side so that they could be taken on and off without having to pull them over her legs.

As quickly as she could, Roxy slipped out of the bed and walked softly into the room where Peter was staying. Peter was awake and waiting for her. WIthout a word Roxy smiled at him then climbed on top of him so she was straddling his face. WIth one hand on each side clasp of her panties Roxy looked down through her big beautiful tits and asked Peter if he still wanted a cream pie. Peter nodded his head eagerly.

Peter had tasted little bits of cum before and genuinely liked the taste. And he always enjoyed the lingering taste of mixed fuck juices in his wife's pussy or on her lips. However, he had never actually eaten a full load of cum. He braced himself wondering if it would be disgusting in such a large volume. He wondered how much cum Carl had put in his pretty wife's pussy.

Roxy had turned on the bedside light so that Peter could see her. She pealed the panties off of her pussy and Peter saw her cunt lips smeared with cum. He eagerly wrapped his lips around her puffy, freshly fucked pussy and tasted her exquisite mixture. Roxy relaxed and allowed Carl's cum to flow out of her as Peter spread her lips with his tongue. Peter felt the volume of cum as it slid down his tongue and into the back of his throat. He had to swallow several times to keep up with the flow, but he enjoyed every drop. Even in large volume it tasted the way he expected - salty and musky with a lingering after taste.

The strong taste filled his nostril and made his dick hard. As Roxy gently ground herself into Peter's mouth the taste of cum mixed with the taste of pussy and he settled into feasting on her.

"Oh Peter you always have been the best pussy licker. Thank you for taking care of me."

Roxy kept riding his face. She had both hands on her tits kneading them and pinching her nipples. Peter knew what she liked - how long to tease her clit, when to give attention to her swollen lips, how to suck her to the perfect level of sensitivity before returning to gently licking. Peter soon felt her juices running - the taste was different than cum and he knew it was her pussy juices. Roxanne had obviously enjoyed this little perversion as much as Peter because he soon felt her thighs shudder on either side of his face as he licked her to an orgasm. Her juices flowed onto him. He swallowed all he could but his face was still covered in fuck juice.

Roxy rolled off of Peter and lay next to him with her legs spread, her eyes close and her body shuddering. After she recovered her composure she turned and smiled at Peter.

"Thank you so much darling. Would you like to continue eating my pussy?"

Peter nodded hungrily and quickly buried his face between her spread legs. Roxy slowly drifted off to sleep with Peter gently licking her slutty pussy. When he finished she nestled in his arms and stayed there until 9:00 a.m.

Peter was still wearing the leather harness with ball separator. It didn't constrain his cock. It was simply leather straps wrapped around his cock and balls and around his cock with adjoining straps that held his balls apart. It applied mild pressure so that his ball sack was stretched and the blood stayed in his cock and balls whenever he got hard. He hadn't cum in 12 days and Roxy had needed to loosen the leather several times to allow for his swelling balls.

Peter awoke to the feel of Roxy's neatly manicured fingernails tracing light circles on his ball sack. He was so full that it felt like he could feel every drop of new semen building up inside him.

"Honey when I told you yesterday that Carl would be fucking me for the next couple days, I forgot that tomorrow is your day. Don't worry Peter I will make sure he is gone by tonight. Tomorrow is your day and I am all yours."

As part of their lifestyle arrangement Peter held exclusivity over Roxanne at least one day per week. Each week was defined as a Sunday to Saturday period and she chose which day was his. Last week she had given him Sunday and this week she was giving him Saturday. So for this two week stretch it had actually been 12 days since the last Peter day. This had given Roxy the opportunity to deny him ejaculation for as long as possible.

Peter flinched as Roxanne caressed his balls.

"Did I hurt you darling??

"No Roxy, it is just that I am so full of cum that I am very sensitive. And I am afraid that even your slightest touch could set me off - I am having a hard time holding back."

"Oh yes of course. Sorry dear. I didn't mean to torture you more than necessary. Just so you know, I am very please with how well you have done. As far as I am concerned you are into bonus time now. Even if you cum right now I won't be mad. However, it would be wonderful if you could wait until Carl leaves this evening. Either way please make sure I am around to gobble down that huge load you have been building for me sweetheart."

It was hard for Roxanne to lay next to Peter without wanting to get him aroused, so she decided it was time to get up. She sauntered over to the door and stopped before leaving. Turning to face Peter with her beautiful body on full display she looked back at him lovingly.

"Thank you for last night Peter. Not just for letting me do dirty things to you, but also for licking my filthy pussy. You are the best I have ever had. You always know how to get me off with your mouth."

Roxanne left the room and returned to the room where Carl was still lying in bed. She woke him with a soft kiss and a gentle stroke of his hard cock. Then she wiggled her lovely ass off to the bathroom for a shower.

By the time Roxy was done in the shower, both men were out of bed, dressed and waiting for her in the kitchen. Peter was being a good host and asking Carl what he would like for breakfast. The two men seemed to get along quite well.

When Roxanne heard their conversation she went into the kitchen, fully naked, to suggesting going out to eat. She went up to each man, first Carl then Peter, and kissed them deeply while pushing her body against theirs. She asked each man what they would like her to wear to breakfast. After some debate about her various slutty looks Roxanne since it was such a sunny refreshing day, she should go with a spring look.

She picked a pair of skimpy jean shorts that rode high in her ass, low in the front and had just a narrow swath of fabric to cover her pussy. The top was a snug leather bodice held up by her ample breasts that stopped well above her belly button. Shoes were 4 wedge sandals. Roxy admired herself in the mirror and enjoyed the view as she bent at the waist to attach the delicate slut wife anklet to her right ankle.

Roxanne knew she looked slutty as she strutted confidently towards the two men waiting at the door to take her to breakfast. Revelling in her "white trash" look they decided that a simple diner was the best option.

Roxy was increasingly thinking about her exclusive Peter day that was to come tomorrow. She was horny for him so she had him stay with them all day long. Once Carl found that his immediate time with Roxy would only last until the end of the day he seemed determined to optimize the opportunity.

They spent the day eating, shopping and lounging around the condo. After breakfast Roxy sucked Carl's dick in a dark corner of the parking garage while Peter fetched the car from the upper levels. Insatiable desire for slut Roxanne powered Carl to fuck her three more times that day and Peter saw it every time.

Peter's control seemed even better than the day before, though the pounding pressure in his balls was almost unbearable. He only came close to losing it once. Roxanne was laying her stomach on a massage table. She was wearing a tiny skirt, slit to the waist on both sides and a snug fishnet top that displayed her magnificent tits. Carl walked up beside her, naked with his large dick half erect. He lifted the skirt and slapped her on the ass. Roxy instinctively raised her ass for him, arching her back while she did it and slightly parting her legs. Carl slapped her ass again and she raised it a bit higher. Then he moved behind her, straddling the massage table and slowly eased his fat dick into her pussy. He fucked her hard in that position for a long time and grunted like a horny animal while he filled her cunt with his cum. When he stepped away his big dick made a pop and a flop as it exited her slutty pussy. Roxy lay there with her ass in the air until his cum ran slowly out of her pussy and onto the massage table. She was poised there for what seemed like a very long time. When she finally stood up she thanked Carl for another wonderful fuck while Peter wiped down the table with a towel.

Peter was under control for most of the time Roxy was getting fucked. He only got close to the edge when he saw her raise her sexy ass in response to a simple ass slap and then again as he saw Carls' cum draining from her sloppy pussy.

Roxy was still wearing that same outfit when she escorted Carl to the door at 9:00 p.m.. She gave him a gentle kiss goodnight and closed the door then returned to Peter.

"Darling, I think we should start the exclusive Peter day right now. You still get me for all of tomorrow, but I can't wait any longer to release that sumptuous load of cum you have waiting for me. Is there an outfit you would like me to wear darling?"

Peter already knew which outfit he liked the most. It was a little black cocktail dress. It was made of satin that flowed and hugged her body. The little shoulder spaghetti straps always looked like they could barely hold up her big firm tits. It was tailored to her body so it cupped her tits and clung tightly to her flat belly and curvy hips. Like most of Roxy's wardrobe it was very short - well above mid-thigh. The best shoes were a pair of thin soled barely there strappy 4" heels. She had studs in her nipple piercings - the shape clearly showed through her dress. Dangling diamond earrings added a touch of sophistication. The only slut wife jewelry she wore was a small dangling piece in her pussy piercing where only Peter would see it - unless she bent over in which case everyone would see it.

As soon as Peter told her which outfit she wanted, Roxy turned to go change her clothes.

"Wait Roxanne. Don't put on those clothes yet. Just bring them back here."

Within moments Roxanne was back with the dress, shoes and jewelry.

"And what would you have me do now Peter." Roxanne laughed and twisted her body so that her tits swung from side to side under her fishnet top.

"Before you put on your cocktail dress I suggest you release my cum. I don't want you to get it all over that nice dress."

Roxy smiled. Peter was so good to her. She strutted over to Peter and gently removed the leather constraints around his cock. Once completely free of those constraints Peter's cock got big and hard.

Roxanne had always liked Peter's cock. Yes it was true that some of her lovers had bigger dicks, but she wasn't so much a size queen. If a cock was between 6" and 10" it worked for Roxy. The ideal range was 7" to 9". Peter was about 8". Carl and Todd were an 1" (or a bit more) longer than Peter but he was still an excellent lover and his cock more than adequate. Louis was more like 12", but he was the only lover she had ever had with a dick that big. Frankly, if he weren't so gentle, generous and handsome she would not see him so often. Sometimes a dick that big was exciting but she couldn't take it all the time.

Now Roxanne was looking at her husband growing dick and swollen balls. To Peter it felt like his balls were as big and heavy as billiard balls. He could hardly wait for Roxanne's release.

At Peter's request Roxy wiggled out of her slutty skirt and knelt in front of him. Her legs were splayed out beneath her, her hands were on the ground in front of her, back arched and mouth pointing up towards Peter's cock.

"Are you ready Peter, would you like me to take your cum now?"

"No. First I want to see you play with your tits and talk dirty to me. Do you think you can make me get off without touching me? By just showing me how much of a slut you are."

Roxy smiled at the challenge. She brought her hands up to her big tits, fondling each one and giving Peter her best pouty come fuck me look.

"You like watching me get fucked don't you Peter. You enjoy my enjoyment, I can tell. I look at you when you are watching me get fucked. I can see when your dick gets hard - you liked it when I raised my ass for Carl today didn't you? It made me look like a dirty cock hungry slut didn't it Peter? That is why I did it - because I am a dirty cock hungry slut. And I know you like watching my big tits bouncing. I think you like it even more when my nipples get hard because I see a man I like. A lot of the time it is you who makes my nipples hard Peter. Ever since we started our new lifestyle I sometimes imagine it is you when a new lover is plowing his cock into my pussy. The other day Todd fucked me in the backseat of his car. While I lay there with my legs spread and his cock deep in my pussy I was thinking about you here at home.....waiting patiently......cock bound in leather building up a full cum load for me. I have been fucked more than once every single day since you last shot a load Peter. A dozen different men have used my slutty pussy while you wait for me. I want you Peter. I want that load of cum."

Roxy paused and looked up at Peter. He was close. She reached up with her mouth and opened it in front of his dick - still not touching him.

"Do you have something for me Peter? Do you want to put something in my mouth? Once you cum we can get down to fucking Peter. You can fuck me as many time as you want between now and tomorrow night. I will be your slut Peter. I will be your whore. You can do anything you want to me. You can call me dirty names and treat me like the filthy slut I am. Do you like the fact that I am a horny slut Peter? Do you?"

Peter was barely holding back as he nodded his head.

"Yes Roxy I like the fact that you are a slut, a dirty horny bitch, hungry for cock."

And with these words Peter finally released. The first rope of cum hit Roxy hard in the mouth. Most went in but a bit dribbled down her chin. She immediately took his throbbing cock into her mouth and started swallowing.

Peter put his hand on her head. "That is it slut. Take all my cum. swallow like a good slut."

Roxy smiled enjoying every minute of this. Her head bobbed up and down and she slurped and gulped as she struggled to take all of his cum. It seemed like his supply was endless. She was starting to wonder if she could keep up when Peter slowed the pace with which he was stuffing his cock in her mouth. When she pulled back to take a much needed breath his cock slipped past her lips for just a moment. With the popping sound of his being released, Peter shot two more heavy ropes of cum covering Roxy's face and tits in cum.

She had tried hard like a good slut but had failed to take all of his cum. Roxy quickly seized his dick in her mouth again and milked the last few drops out as she felt his cum dribbling off of her chin and face. When she was done, Roxy looked down at her heaving breasts and could not believe the volume of cum she had missed.

"Clearly I need to milk this cock more often." Roxy smiled up at Peter as she cleaned his cock with her slutty red lips.

Almost immediately she felt his cock firming again as she cleaned him. Ever the expert cock-sucker Roxy just kept suckling on it until he was hard again. Peter watched her suck him for a while enjoying the view.

"That's it darling get my cock hard a gain so I can fuck you. I have spent almost two weeks watching you spread your legs and now it is my turn."

Peter took Roxy's arm and gently brought her to her feet. He led her over to the same massage table where Carl had fucked her a few hours earlier. He gently laid her face down. Then he slapped her ass.

"Now raise your ass for me slut."

Roxanne responded right away, arching her back and raising her ass while she turned to look at Peter. Twice more he slapped her ass. And when her sex was exposed ready for fucking he gently spanked her pussy.

"Do you like that Roxy? Do you like to get your pussy spanked."

Roxy barely able to control her excited breath just nodded her head.

"I didn't hear you darling."

"Yes Peter I like it when you spank my pussy. Please fuck me nowPeter. I want you dick in me. Please Peter. I am ready now. Please don't make me wait. I need you to fuck me now. Please Peter put your fat cock in me."

Roxy wasn't faking. He could see that her sloppy pussy was gushing with fuck juice.

The irony was delicious. She had made him wait 12 days and she could hardly wait 12 minutes. She had made him build up enough cum to please her and couldn't handle it all when it came. Much as he could have tried to teach her a lesson Peter knew he could wait no longer.

Peter mounted his pretty wife and stuffed his cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Oh thank you Peter. Fuck me. Fuck me hard Peter. I have been such a bad girl. I am a dirty slut. I don't deserve you but I need you."

Peter was fucking her hard. He could hear his balls slapping against her full soft ass. He slapped her ass while he fucked her and she let out a muffled squeal of delight each time. He couldn't ever remember his cock feeling so big or her desire so strong. He fucked her for what seemed like forever when Peter felt Roxanne's thighs shudder and shake while her pussy squirted a waterfall of girl cum all over his horny fat dick. Peter pilled out of her long enough to release the torrent then he teased her pussy gently with his cock head before stuffing it back into her cunt.

She was the one who restricted him to fucking only her and she was the one who made him wait. He would fuck her raw until he was satisfied.

policywank
policywank
1,232 Followers