Slut Wife - Roxanne and Greg

Story Info
Another new man for Roxanne.
5.3k words
4.23
56.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers

Roxanne had just wrapped up some meetings with the senior management of the company she inherited from her father. It was a strong team so she didn't get involved in day-to-day activities. However, she was the majority shareholder and liked to get periodic updates. As usual it was a pleasant occasion.

It was 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon. It had been a good day and was about to get better. She had a date with a new man, Greg.

Before she drove away Roxanne sent a text to Peter, her husband. She instructed him to lay out three possible outfits for her date

Theirs is a wife led relationship and Roxy had been a slut wife for some time. Her husband Peter was a wonderful lover, but for Roxy one man just wasn't enough. Peter was a well adjusted and thoroughly supportive cuckold and submissive. In fact, those who knew them knew that Peter was clearly the more kinky of the two.

After texting Peter she called Greg. He picked up immediately, but with a pensive tone in his voice. Greg was nervous about the date and trying not to let on that he was concerned she might cancel or he might have made the wrong choice of venue. He was recently divorced and used to a demanding women who's mood would turn in response to the the slightest imperfection in the plan.

Roxy simply thanked him again for taking the initiative to ask her out and asked where they were going so that she would know what to wear. It was to be dinner followed by a party at a friend's house. Roxanne thought that was perfect. It would provide a good opportunity to get to know each other but with abundant opportunities for distraction later on if things didn't go well. They confirmed the pick-up time.

By the time she got home Peter was waiting with a glass of chilled white wine. It was all part of their kinky first date ritual. As anxious as he was to show her his wardrobe choices he patiently waited for her to take the lead. Roxy took her time to put down her things and give Peter a warm hug and kiss before she asked him to show her the selections.

When they got to their bedroom Roxy was pleased to see that he had chosen three great outfits with matching accessories and laid them out neatly on the bed. They covered a range of possibilities because he didn't know where she was going with Greg.

The first was a fairly standard little black dress. It had over the shoulder straps, a mostly open back and a straight but low front that displayed modest and equal amounts of cleavage and side boob. It had a short hemline and a tapered waist custom tailored to her body. He had also chosen a matching black garter belt and back seam stockings. A bra would not work with this outfit so it had been tailored to support her D cup breasts. Peter knew this and she noted that no bra was included in the selection. She loved the way he was aware of the subtlest things. He had paired it with 4" black pumps. They were a matte black leather because he knew that she found the patent pumps too shiny for this dress at night. It was finished off with a pair of dangly silver earrings he had bought for her a few years earlier.

The second selection was a full length gown that was tailored to cling to her every curve. Though it revealed little skin it was in many ways her most sensuous outfit. The cut and fit demanded that she wear no undergarments other than the tiniest g-string. The dress and matching pumps were red with a smattering of sequins. It was the offset against her raven hair that allowed Roxy to pull off this outfit. Peter had selected large gold hoop earrings.

The third selection was a new outfit purchased by Carl, one of her lovers. It was entirely made of a light grey cable knit cashmere. It had a zip up cardigan flared ever so subtly at the bottom to follow the curve of her hips, a short pleated skirt and stay-up thigh high stockings that left a couple inches of skin between them and her skirt. The fabric was soft and delicate and felt wonderful on her milky skin. Peter had found a tiny leather g-string in a matching colour. The earrings were rows of diamonds that hung down about an inch. The shoes were the only variation in texture. A pair of nun style black leather shoes with a subtle silver buckle and 4" heel. She loved those shoes but always struggled to find the right outfit with which to put them. She was very impressed that Peter had come up with such an inspired pairing. She noticed that there was no bra with this outfit either. Most women would wear one but Peter knew the natural fall of her breasts was accentuated and controlled by the snugness of the top. She might choose to wear a lace bra but he thought she should go without.

The gown was obviously not suited to the occasion so she told him to take that one away. The last outfit was really her favourite but it was definitely an aggressive "come fuck me" look. The fact the Peter and Carl had contributed so much to this one tipped the scales so she sent the little black dress away.

Peter was right. As long as she was going with the sluttier outfit she might as well skip the bra. Any man who was going to date Roxanne needed to be accepting of her promiscuous ways so she liked to start with that clear impression.

She peeled herself out of her business attire and headed to the shower. Afterwards Roxy returned to the bedroom to find Peter waiting for her. Without a word she laid on the bed and opened her legs for him to attend to any minor grooming requirements. A thorough inspection yielded only a few small stray hairs in her perfectly groomed pussy and ass. The only hair she permitted was a small landing strip that fit within the tiniest g-string.

Roxanne picked herself up and gave Peter a kiss and sincere thank you. He handed her one stocking at a time. She put each one on slowly, careful tying the little bow at the top and back of each one. It was a pain in the butt but well worth it for the authentic look (they had an elastic too). Then she slipped on her shoes and went into the bathroom to check her hair and put on make-up. She knew how he liked to watch her exposed like this - sensuous, carefully groomed and preparing to be a filthy slut for another man.

After applying her eyeshadow she paused and saw Peter in the mirror behind her. She turned and walked towards him, kissing him and pressing him against the wall. She pressed her large firm tits into him while she unzipped his pants. Hungry for cock and anxious to show him her appreciation she squat down on her heels and wrapped her lips around his cock. Peter had a good sized cock but Roxanne was used to a lot of big dicks so she took him into her throat easily. Bobbing up and down on his manhood, slurping and sucking furiously she soon felt the buck and stiffen of his hips. With the experience of countless blow jobs Roxanne slowed and held the head of his cock in her mouth so she could taste every drop before swallowing. She lingered only a moment to clean him off then stood and thanked him before kissing him again.

Peter always loved the way she could perform the sluttiest sex act as if it were no big deal. He imagined all of the cocks she had taken just this way. He had seen it himself many times and knew that was a small portion of the dick that had been inside his beautiful wife.

Roxy returned to her preparations in front of the mirror, ending with lipstick.

Then Peter watched as she strode her beautiful near naked body back to the bedroom. Peter's eyes were glued to her sexy ass as she bent at the waist to put on her g-string and skirt. Both could be attached from the side but she enjoyed putting on a show for her cuckold. As she wiggled into her top and zipped it up just enough to contain her tits it seemed to Peter that he could see every nuance of her body as much as when she was naked moments earlier. Soon Greg and countless strangers would see the same thing and some of them would know that the man she planned to fuck that night was not her husband.

One of the reasons she was so excited about her date with Greg was because one of her existing lovers had a hand in the introduction.

Carl was the second regular lover she took outside their marriage. By this point he was quite close to Peter and Roxanne and they played together all the time. In fact, his favourite role was as Roxanne's second cuckold.

Carl had gone through a divorce shortly after she met him. Greg knew Carl was divorced and it was over drinks with Greg commiserating about his own recent divorce that Roxy's name came up. He had seen her with Carl before and was very curious about their relationship. Carl said very little except that they dated on occasion. From there the conversation turned to the fact that Greg was having no trouble dating but all of the women he was seeing were anxious to get their hooks into him. He really didn't want to go back into a relationship. He just wanted to have fun.

This all came out one night when Roxy was playing a bit of cfnm with Carl and Peter and a few of her friends. Carl could tell Greg was interested in Roxy and had nothing but good things to say about him. However, he had told Greg very little about her (she had strict rules about discretion) and wanted to know what he could say. Standing naked in front of Roxanne - while she held the end of his chain leash - telling her about a man he thought would be a good lover for her had been incredibly erotic for Carl.

It was a huge turn-on for Roxy too when a man like Carl knew about and promoted her promiscuity. Some of it was vanity and some of it was kinkiness. In any event, she found the whole dynamic very pleasing. She knew enough about Greg to understand that he was a good fit. Carl gave her a means of letting Greg know more about her so she wouldn't be wasting time with someone who wouldn't be able to adapt to their unique sexual situation.

Roxy and Peter lived in a condo that she inherited from her father. It is very large and has some crazy stuff in it (apple doesn't fall too far from the tree). Anyway, it has a substantial private security and AV system wired to a central room. It is designed mainly around sound and music, but it has cameras at the entrances and a few key locations.

When Roxanne was finished getting dressed she stripped Peter naked and put a cock and ball ring in him. It's not a restraint or chastity device of any kind. It is a stainless steel ring that wraps around the whole package just snug enough to feel some pressure when he gets hard. He can take it off easily if he wants/needs to. However, he knows she wants him to keep it on and save himself for her when she gets home to feed him sloppy seconds. She knows he'll do it because he likes it. She took him to the central AV room and told him to watch the entry cam until she left, as he always did.

She closed the door behind her and strode to the entry hall. Peter's camera could see her from behind as she checked herself in the mirror. It took just a second to tune up her lipstick. The security desk called to say she had a guest as she was adjusting her top. She told Louis to send him up then pulled her zipper down an inch. Then she pulled up her skirt, hitched her thumbs into the panties and pulled them down to her ankles with her ass pointed at Peter's camera. After her skimpy panties went into her purse she adjusted the top of each of her stockings until Greg knocked on the door.

She opened the door and invited him in. Roxy wanted Peter to see the big stud that would hopefully be fucking her later that night. Leaning in for a hug she reached up (Greg is tall) and gave him a kiss on each cheek. Then keeping her arms partly around him she held herself close enough that her breasts stayed pressed against him as she looked in his eyes and thanked him again for taking the initiative to ask her out.

As she motioned Greg out the door she made sure her left hand was placed low on his back and her wedding ring was fully visible to Peter. Peter later said it was entirely obvious to him that Greg was going to fuck her that night. It aroused him to know that he would see it or hear about it or both and the time until that happened was an exquisite torture for him. He was in this position often and he has told Roxanne many times that this time is free of anxiety. He is not free of jealousy and insecurity, but they have never been strong emotions for him and are no match for his craving for the depravity to come. In a way, knowing she was going to fuck another man generated less jealousy and insecurity than wondering if she might He could fast forward to acceptance and enjoy plumbing the depths of his own twisted desires.

Greg and Roxanne were comfortable with one another immediately. They chatted and flirted casually in the car on the way to the bistro. It was a nice place with a steady buzz of activity and conversation. The food was excellent but the place was not too formal. Her cleavage and short skirt attracted the usual amount of attention, but she wasn't out of place and far from the only provocatively dressed women. They traded life stories and learned that they knew some of the same people over a bottle of wine. He never asked directly about her relationship with Carl or anyone else, which she took to be a positive sign of his discretion.

After dinner he took her to a party at a friends house. It was mostly people in their 30's and 40's dressed well and enjoying a liberal environment. It was easy to tell that they were both used to this crowd. Most were mature and used to complicated love lives. Many would know that she actively dated and Greg was recently divorced. They would put 2 and 2 together, but wouldn't particularly care about the details. It was comfortable being "with" him and having people know they were on a date and sexually interested in each other.

Sometimes she enjoys the excitement of this realization - being promiscuous for all to see. This night she was just happy to feel free to seduce Greg. Roxy knew he was interested and would certainly make a move eventually, but she wanted to take the initiative sooner. Beside her desire to be fucked she felt that Greg deserved the boost of knowing she wanted him. And she wanted to set the stage for any future relationship. Roxy is interested in passionate lovers who are accepting of her. She doesn't want romance or puppy love.

The party made for pleasant surroundings and an easy going build-up. If there was a lull in the conversation other people would pick-up the slack while Greg and Roxy sized each other up. After a few drinks and a toke or two from a handsome gentlemen that was smoking pot, she was very horny and couldn't wait much longer to pounce on Greg. She just needed to find the right moment.

That moment came when she was returning from a visit to the bathroom. Greg was sitting on a bar stool facing towards a group of people with his back to the bar and his legs spread. She slipped through the circle of people, leaned against the inside of his right thigh and snuggled herself into him. He instinctively put his right arm around her. A few minutes later the group conversation shifted away from them. She slid further into him until she could feel his hard cock against her ass. He started to move away just a bit, worried that she would be put off by his raging hard-on.

She chose that moment to press gently into him, turned her head to the left and kiss him full on the mouth. Greg's hand moved down to gently cup her ass as they tasted each other for the first time. After a moment she turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she fell into him with a full open mouth kiss and he grabbed her ass firmly with both hands. Roxanne loves the feel of a man's hands on her, especially when he is taking minor liberties with her body. As he held her firm ass she knew that her skirt rode up until her thigh was showing all the way up to her ass. She didn't know if it rode up high enough to reveal her bare pussy and she didn't really care.

From then on they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were soon sitting on a couch in a secluded corner with her in his lap making out like a couple of teenagers. After 5 minutes he mustered the courage to cup her large heaving breast with his hands and she made no effort to stop him. And when she paused for a drink he rested his hand on the middle of her thigh where the top of her stocking met her soft skin. She parted her legs just enough to let him know he was cleared for third base.

When Greg's finger first brushed across her neatly groomed bare pussy she couldn't take it any longer. She jumped up and told him to come with her. At first he thought he had gone to far but she smiled and pulled him along so he would know otherwise. Earlier in the evening she had scoped out a quiet bedroom in another wing of the house. The hallway was not as deserted as it had been earlier in the evening, but there were only a few people standing around chatting. She pulled him past them and into the bedroom. It was empty but lots of people saw them go in.

Roxanne pushed him up against the wall and dropped into a squatting position with her ass sitting on her heels just like she had done for Peter a few hours earlier. He stood rigid and quiet while she unzipped his pants and pulled out his big dick. It was about 9" and thick, just the way she likes it. She put one hand on each thigh and chased down his luscious cocked with her lips. Once she could control his dick she unzipped her top with one hand and let her tits hang free, pressing them against his naked thighs while she lavished attention on the end of his fat cock with her tongue. He rested his hand on her head like all men seem to enjoy when they are getting their cock sucked - he knew not to force her, he just liked to have his hand there.

She slowly took him into her mouth until she felt the head of his dick touch the back of her throat. There was still at least 4" to go so she prepared herself to ease him into her throat. The door had no lock and it was about this time that another couple opened it. They stood transfixed for a moment watching Roxanne struggle to fit Greg's fat dick in her throat. There was no sense stopping now and it made her feel extra slutty to have a brief audience. The man soon regained his composure and closed the door, but not before seeing her take Greg all the way in until his balls rested on her chin. Hungry for his load she pumped his cock hard with her mouth and throat while her hands and tits caressed his thighs. She soon felt his cock twitch and his body clench. He told her he was going to cum, fully expecting that she would take him out of her mouth. She kept pumping and gurgling on his fat cock until she felt the first stream of his thick cum hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back just enough to receive the rest in her mouth where she could savour the taste. She held him in her mouth for a minute after he had cum, sucking and licking him clean.

It had been a longtime since anyone had swallowed his cum. From that moment on Greg was truly happy that she was a slut, which is exactly what she wanted.

A moment later she stood pulling up his pants then refastening her top. People were still in the hallway when Roxy and Greg left the room. If they hadn't guessed what they were up to the guy who opened the door had probably told them. Roxanne hadn't seen his face and didn't ask Greg either. It was somehow more arousing to imagine that every person at the party had just seen her with Greg's beautiful dick in her mouth, like a hungry greedy slut.

About an hour later Greg drove her home...

As Greg was driving she sent a text to her husband and told him to turn on the security camera in the living room and go to the AV room.

When they got there she invited Greg in. She got both of them a drink and had him sit in the middle of the couch. She put her drink down on the side table and casually unzipped her top. After she peeled it off she let her big tits hang free for his viewing and with a smile wiggled her torso just enough to make them swing back and forth. Then she unclipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She walked over to her purse and bent slightly with her naked ass pointed at him while she pulled her panties out and set them on the side table for "after". With only stockings and heels on she sat on the couch with one leg on the floor and the other cocked up onto the seat. Her legs were open and oriented towards him.

policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers
12