Slut Wife - Roxanne Meets Walter

Story Info
Roxy helps a couple and finds a new lover.
10.6k words
4.52
45.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,230 Followers

Before proceeding please read the title, story tags and my profile to determine if the subject matter is to your liking. Thank you to those who choose to take the time to read on.

...................................................

Roxanne was an only child. After her father died she moved into his former home in Chicago with her husband Peter. It was a new life in a new city. The fact that were away from close friends and family made it easier to transition to the slut wife lifestyle that Roxy choose soon after the move.

When he was alive, Roxanne went out of her way to avoid association with her father's money or influence. She loved him very much, but did not want to be seen as riding his coattails. Once he passed away, his company, money, power and influence became hers. She had no desire to exploit her position, but felt a keen sense of responsibility to pick-up the mantel from her father. He had always believed in her and would be supportive no matter what she did as long as she made her own decisions.

Roxanne kept her involvement in the business to a minimum, but monitored events closely as her father had told her a good leader does. Meanwhile she embraced a notable but low profile role in the community by becoming a supporter of charitable causes.

To her surprise, she soon found herself in 'high society' and it fit perfectly with her alternative lifestyle. This was a world of privileged and eccentric people for whom affairs and scandal are the norm. It wasn't unusual for a beautiful, wealthy woman to be seen with different men or even more than one man at a time. The fact that she was also married barely raised an eyebrow and she never offered any explanations.

................................................

The first notable charity event Roxanne attended was as Carl's guest a few months after his marriage ended. She wore a full length designer gown that clung to every curve of her body. Underneath she wore only a clit stud, her slut wife anklet and a new pair of 4" stiletto Blahniks.

Peter had put on the jewelry because he knew it made her feel dirty. He knew it would be visible later on when Roxy was getting fucked. He just hoped to be there to see it. After the event Roxanne came home buzzing with sexual energy. Peter and Carl shared her sex that night.

She attended many such events with Carl, Peter, Rob (Tina's husband who loved any musical event) or Bill (if he and his slut wife Heather were in town). The night she met Walter she was accompanied by Peter and Carl.

Walter was a therapist/marriage counsellor friend of Carl's. A shy man in his mid 40's, he was virtually speechless around Roxanne.

After the four of them enjoyed a few drinks together, Roxanne told her escorts it was time to go. She thanked Walter for the lively conversation and leaned in for a hug. Soft, voluptuous and smelling of sweet perfume she pressed her body on his and added a kiss on each cheek. It was a simple customary courtesy from an uncommonly sexy woman and left Walter intoxicated.

.................................................

A few months later, Walter contacted Carl for a consult. Carl was a doctor but not actively practicing and not in the psychiatric or counselling fields. Nevertheless he agreed to have a chat with his friend. They met after work at a pub near Walter's office.

Walter was treating a couple that had been referred to him by a less experienced counsellor two years earlier. Suzi was Japanese-American. Her parents were immigrants but she was born in the U.S. Jimmy an average mid-western guy was her husband.

Walter dove right in. "I have been counselling a couple off and on for about 3 years. She keeps having affairs. There were four before they came to me and two since. I have questioned her commitment to change almost since the beginning, but he seems remarkably tolerant. Now with this most recent affair Suzi is saying she is not going to stop sleeping with other men. And when Jimmy asked if she wanted an open marriage she said no either only she was allowed to have lovers or they get divorced."

"What did he say?"

"He said it isn't fair. She just said 'she knows it is not fair, but she is not the one insisting on staying together. He asked what she wants and this is it.'"

"Wow. And how is he dealing with that?"

"He said OK! He is prepared to adopt this 'hot wife' lifestyle if she will stay with him."

"That seems like problematic reasoning."

"No kidding. Even Suzi is concerned that he doesn't know what he is asking. She thinks he is hoping she will change her mind if he just sticks around. She doesn't want to live that lie. She is a mess but she is right about this point."

Carl now sensing some link to Roxy warily asked, "What advice are you seeking from me Walter?"

"Well the woman you date sometimes, Roxanne. I have heard that she may know people who are familiar with this type of situation."

"I won't ask where you would hear something like that, but I can ask her if she does." said Carl as non-commital as possible. "How would that help Walter?"

"Well if my patients are committed to this path I feel compelled to help them understand what they are getting into. Maybe having some exposure to other people in this lifestyle will give them some perspective. It seems like there is nothing to lose now."

Both men then tactfully moved the conversation to small talk. Just mentioning Roxanne's name made Walter horny. The chance of seeing her again brought his mind back to that delicious hug.

...................................................

Carl saw no harm in raising the matter with Roxanne. He had not divulged any information about her and it would be easy to say no if that was what she decided. Roxanne would have little interest in having her own life analyzed by a stranger, but she had met Walter and the prospect of helping another couple might be a factor.

The more he thought about it the more he thought in terms of setting up a rendezvous between Roxanne and Walter. He saw the way Walter stammered just trying to say her name and Roxanne had mentioned that the awkwardness he displayed when near her was endearing.

Carl was soon consumed by the prospect that facilitating a lover for her might increase her favour toward him. It was one of the first times Carl truly understood Peter's point of view. As it was, Carl had rarely thought of any woman except Roxy from the moment they met. Now a heightened awareness of her desires filled his every waking moment. These were Carl's first cuckold emotions. It wasn't just a matter of accepting but wanting to share her sex with other men.

Carl raced home in the hopes of talking to Roxanne.

...................................................

When he got home at 6:00 p.m. Carl sent Roxy a text asking if he could come and see her. She lived in the condo next door, but he knew that she preferred to be contacted this way so as not to interrupt her with another lover. When Carl was with Roxy every vibration of her smartphone reminded him there were men waiting for her. Yet she always kept her attention on him. It was a simple courtesy she extended to all her lovers but it still made him feel special.

About 30 minutes after he sent her a text he heard her door open followed by brief goodbyes to Todd and Marcus. Five minutes later she texted back that Carl could drop by anytime. His heart raced as he gathered his thoughts, but he did not delay. A clear expression of eagerness always garnered a better response from Roxy than playing coy.

...................................................

Carl knocked on the door. Roxanne was wearing a red silk camisole that he had bought her and slip-on open toed heels. The long shoulder straps let the camisole sit halfway down her beautiful breasts and the hem extended just below her soft voluptuous ass. He wished he could have been present to watch her casually slip on that camisole while her two young lovers prepared to leave. He imagined seeing the glistening moisture on her pussy as she slipped the flimsy fabric over her big beautiful tits. He knew she would have casually waited for her young lovers to stuff their big semi-flaccid and thoroughly drained cocks back into their jeans and kiss her goodbye.

As always Roxy was warm and welcoming. Carl was her favourite lover after Peter. She wrapped both arms around his neck and gave him a long deep cum tasting kiss while he pulled up the camisole and squeezed her naked ass. Then she walked into the recreation room ahead of him, swinging her hips in an exaggerated fashion and looking back at him with a mischievous smile. Inside the room she slouched into a deep plush leather chair and spread her legs for him. Carl slowly lifted one leg at a time, kissing and caressing her creamy thighs from the back side of her knees up to the folds of her pink pouting pussy. Even if Carl hadn't heard Todd and Marcus leave he would have kown from the texture and taste of her pussy that she been recently fucked. There was no cream pie just the lubricated warmth of her soft wet pussy.

Carl revelled in getting Roxanne's pussy wet so quickly after she had been pleasured by her young lovers. When Peter came home with Chinese food for three Carl was fucking Roxy in that leather seat. Squatting in front of her with her legs splayed apart on the armrests he painted her swollen clitoris with the head of his big dick before plunging it into her over and over again.

When Carl pulled out and smacked her pussy with his fat dick Roxy looked up at him. " Ohhh, fuck me Carl. Put that big dick back into my pussy lover and fuck me until you are ready to cum." Carl plunged his dick into her again.

"That's it..fuck me baby...fuck me lover...ohhhhhh...oh ya...oh ya...unhhhh." moaned Roxanne as she tweaked her nipples through her camisole and looked up at Carl, urgent and hungry. "That's it lover. Make my pussy quiver." Roxy rolled her head back and licked her lips as her pelvis started to shudder.

Carl had to reach up and hold her legs from vibrating off of the chair arms while his big dick stroked her to orgasm. When he pulled out of her slutty pussy he stood and positioned himself over her so he could slowly lower his fat cock into her mouth.

From the other side of the room Peter could see Roxanne's wet pussy out past the edge of the leather chair dripping with her own cum while Carl fed her his cock. Roxanne laid back like a hungry slut and took Carl's cock comfortably into her throat trusting him to ease into her at just the right pace. At first she slurped and sucked on his dick head and when he started to climax he eased his dick deeper and deeper until his balls rested on her chin. Her tongue darted out to lick his balls while he shuddered and unloaded his first shot of cum into her throat. Then Carl eased back so the rest of his cum would be deposited in Roxy's mouth just the way he knew she liked it.

Peter watched the whole scene from when Carl fucked his pretty wife until he fed her his cum with his powerful body hovering over his dirty slut. They knew they were putting on a show for Peter and he did not move, not wanting to miss a moment. He felt the pressure of his cock and ball ring as he hardened watching his wife get fucked. When Carl climbed off of Roxy, she knelt in front of him for a moment to slurp the last drop of cum from his cock head. Then she walked to Peter and kissed him with an open mouth and shared Carl's last drop of cum with him.

The rest of the night was Chinese food, movies at home and blow jobs. Later Peter took Roxy to bed and claimed her sex for the rest of the night.

The next morning over breakfast, Carl asked Roxanne about talking to Walter. She casually told Carl to have Walter call her and set up a time to meet. Carl and Peter weren't quite sure how to interpret the immediate and direct response, but they were both pretty sure it meant that if Walter played his cards right he would get some pussy.

Peter looked at his half naked wife then smiled at Carl and said. "Gee I hope he doesn't blow it." Roxy looked up at both of them and smiled.

...................................................

Walter felt like a high school kid calling Roxanne. Beautiful women had always intimidated him. Besides being shy he had also known a lot of haughty women. He fully expected any encounter to involve a dose of rejection.

It hadn't been that way with Roxanne. Each time he had met her she had initiated dialogue and made him feel as though she genuinely wanted to be there. There was no force field to keep undesirables away from the pretty girl. Nor was there a need to attend to her unspoken expectations or delicate sensibilities.

"Walter, hi how are you. Carl told me you were going to call."

"Hi Roxanne. Thanks for taking my call."

"Not at all darling." Rolled out of her mouth like honey. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, uh did Carl tell you what I want to talk to you about?"

"Yes, yes. I think the best thing to do would be to discuss in person. From the hesitation in your voice I am guessing this is rather discrete, so we probably shouldn't meet in your office."

"Um, yes I guess that is right." Walter was relieved she didn't attribute his nervousness to the fact that he was completely infatuated with her.

"Good. Offices are too stuffy for me anyway and it sounds like this conversation might require more than one cocktail." laughed Roxanne. "There is a little bistro I have wanted to try. How about we have an early dinner tomorrow night?"

"That works fine."

"I'll get a reservation and send you a text with the details. It is a come as you are kind of place. How is 5:30?"

"Great."

"Oh. If I am doing the talking, you are doing the buying Doc." laughed Roxanne. "See you tomorrow night."

..................................................

The weather was warm so Roxanne wore a summer dress. A flirty floral print on a white background it had simple shoulder straps. The top cupped her breasts and sat low enough to show about 3" of cleavage. The bodice was tight to her flat stomach and transitioned to a pleated skirt at the bottom. The transition was perfectly set where the shelf of her firm ass met her arched back. Below that the pleats opened and flowed over her creamy thighs as she walked. The dress was long by Roxy's standards at the mid-point of her thigh. Her strappy high heeled sandals fit with the summer theme.

When Walter arrived at the Bistro he saw Roxanne on a bench out front. Leaning back with her legs crossed and her skirt riding up her thigh she was a vision of beauty and sexuality.

Warm and perspiring from rushing to get there Walter was 15 minutes late. "Great late and clammy" thought Walter. Most women he knew would give him shit or pulled back from him.

But when Roxy looked up from her phone and saw him coming she offered a big smile and her customary hug and cheek kiss greeting. "Oh you must be busy. Look at you rushing. Don't worry I am not going to blow a gasket because you are running behind schedule. Just send me a text next time."

Roxanne didn't need or plan to harp on anyone to get their attentions. She could see damn well that Walter wasn't being carelessly late and she gave less than a shit about anybody seeing her sit by herself. Men turned themselves inside out to get to Roxy. There was absolutely no reason to be a bitch about it when everything didn't go just perfect.

"Come on inside Walter let's quench that thirst."

The staff who had met Roxanne a few minutes earlier snapped to attention and showed them to a table just a little away from the others. Over the course of three hours Roxanne told Walter that she was a slut wife and what she knew about the lifestyle.

At first he was stunned by the nature of their conversation and the number of looks that came their direction. For a while he thought people could hear them. He soon realized people were looking at her. She wasn't reacting because she was used to the looks. After all he felt certain that she had always been beautiful.

When they were finished eating and drinking and a little buzzed they left the bistro. Roxanne held his arm and pressed her soft firm body against him as they walked along the lake front for another hour.

Walter was somewhat limited in what he could say about his patients for confidentiality reasons. But Roxy was able to make the most of what he could share. And as they got back to the car he asked her for her opinion.

"Walter, I know you know this but I don't have any relevant qualifications to comment on someone else's marriage."

"I know Roxanne. I will take whatever you say in that context."

"Ok. Well a 'hot wife' lifestyle is not the solution to anything. I am guessing from the nature of the advice you provide, the fact that you are talking to me and what little you have told me that this couple is having marital troubles. This lifestyle is not a remedy."

Walter paused and waited for her to finish her thoughts.

"Is it possible that they are both unhappy because they are not living the life they want and it just so happens that after all this time they figured out they want the same thing? Maybe, but it seems more likely that one or the other is using this as a means to an end or as a premise to avoid a hard decision."

"Roxanne, can I ask? How is this different from your situation?"

"Peter and I do want the same thing. I don't know how this couple got where they are, but it doesn't sound like they are on the path of informed, mature and consenting faults."

"So how do you know that you and Peter both want the same thing?" Walter paused. "I am not questioning your decisions Roxanne, just trying to frame you response relative to my client's situation."

"That's ok hun." said Roxy as they got back to her car which was parked on the street near the Bistro. She leaned against the trunk and reached back to put her hands on the trunk, which had the effect of pushing her tits forward and arching her back. She mad sure her body language told Walter there was no rush. "I understand that you are trying to help your patients. I don't think anyone can say for sure what another person wants. All you can do is be as diligent as possible in exploring one another's desires. A good idea for any couple."

"Well that is certainly true."

"Let me frame my relationship with Peter in a different way. As a trained professional you understand the dom/sub relationship right? Or at least you can observe that it exists and that notwithstanding the superficial representations each party is consenting?"

"Yes, I do."

"In fact that dynamic is almost mainstream where it is portrayed as the submissive male pursuing a beautiful dominant mistress. In that narrative, is the man oppressed in the sense of doing something he doesn't want to do?"

"No. He is usually a paying customer." laughed Walter.

"Yes, indeed." laughed Roxy as she reached for his hand. "And a detached hourly rate experience is surely different than a marital relationship. But my point is that in that situation the Dom is aware of her Subs needs and desires. She dominates him because he wants her too. And we don't confuse the role she is playing with the presumption that she is imposing actual unpleasantness on her Sub. Quite the opposite, we know he enjoys it even if we wouldn't."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Walter, my marriage is a female led relationship. I believe that those who lead effectively, do so with the support and confidence of those they lead. For this purpose you are just going to have to accept that I am a kinky slut who is pleasing her kinky husband and open-minded lovers. Whether or not I am acting in everyone's best interest can only be determined with reference to our specific and personal desires."

policywank
policywank
1,230 Followers