Slut Wife - Wild Weekend First Night

Story Info
Heather starts to find her way.
7.5k words
4.55
104.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Before proceeding please read the title, story tags and my profile to determine if the subject matter is to your liking.

..........................................................

It was later afternoon on a Thursday. Heather and Bill had just flown into Chicago for their weekend with Roxanne and Peter - an experienced slut wife and cuckold.

Roxanne, Heather, Peter and Bill were still in the limo on the way from the airport to Roxanne and Peter's luxury condo. Heather could still taste Peter's cum and her head was buzzing with excitement. The thought of getting her pussy stuffed with strange cock filled her desires. And the submission implied by the cock cages just fitted onto Peter and Bill fed strength and confidence into her newly dominant role.

Roxy could see that Heather was itching to be fucked. That was such a rude almost masculine way of saying it, but that is one of the many benefits of becoming a slut wife. She no longer thought in socially acceptable terms. Society did not accept her lifestyle and she did not accept society's views. Heather was now, like Roxanne, a slut. She could call sex whatever she wanted and right now she felt dirty.

Roxy continued to lean into Bill with her firm soft tits, filling his senses with her feminine scent. She lightly teased his cock through his pants causing him to groan in exquisite pleasure and gentle discomfort as his cock expanded to a larger size than the steel rings restraining it.

"Are you enjoying yourself Bill?" asked Roxanne.

He stiffened a bit a nodded in the affirmative as she gently squeezed his balls.

"Remember, I am not going to leave you trapped in this thing or use it as a means of humiliating you. It is simply part of your preparation for later tonight and part of your long-term training when you return home with Heather."

Roxanne released her hand from Bill's crotch and sat forward on her seat to address Peter and Heather as well as Bill. As she did so her back naturally arched and pushed her magnificent tits forward. The snug leather of her dress contained them and pushed them together at the same time. This subtle movement drew Bill's eyes to her cleavage. He was in her thrall and had no ability mask his greedy glance.

Roxanne liked the way he was submitting to her and gave him a subtle smile and squeeze of his thigh. Heather was surprised to see how quickly and expertly Roxanne had claimed Bill's attentions.

Roxanne addressed Heather and Bill.

"We have a few more minutes before we get home. The things we are going to do this weekend are just a reflection of how I have chosen to define our lifestyle. If you guys stay on this path, Heather will make her own ground rules when you get home. And it certainly isn't for me to say what works for you two."

"However, I would like you to understand something very clearly. The vast majority of people will not accept your lifestyle. A beautiful woman like Heather will have no problem attracting men, but they still bring their egos and insecurities."

"Some will be unable to wrap their head around being with a woman who has sex with other men. Even though most of the women they have sex with may be very sexually active, they convince themselves to believe otherwise. Your mere existence threatens their carefully constructed delusions and their reaction will almost certainly be negative and undesirable."

"Even the men who accept the idea of a slut, will likely feel the need to bring her down by being abusive and demeaning. She is acceptable as a fuck toy to their overpowering masculinity - or so the narrative seems to play in their heads. But their egos cannot accept her as a sexually dynamic being, let alone her sexual superiority. Again these guys are volatile and likely to be unpleasant to both a slut wife and her cuckold."

Roxanne glanced at Bill again squeezing his thigh to make the obvious connection - he was now a cuckold to Heather.

"Many men will happily fuck a cheating wife, but be suddenly unable to cope with a liberated sexual being like a slut wife. They will wrap it up in a moral judgment - as if banging someone else's wife behind their back is somehow more acceptable."

"Like I said Heather will make her own decisions. Just be aware that this weekend's activities are staged for your benefit. The men you will meet this weekend have all been previously vetted by me. Each is comfortable with the idea of and experienced with sharing a slut wife. But this cannot be expected from any given group of guys. To get to this stage you will have to seek out men on your own and slowly determine who you can bring home and whom you must delude."

Bill vividly imagined his sexy wife fucking guys in hotel rooms, bars and backseats.....each thinking she is a slut wife cheating on her husband.......not knowing he is waiting at home fully aware of her activities. It was all new, exciting and more than a little intimidating. But at this moment he preferred the idea of knowing about her escapades. And he wanted the other men to know too.

The limousine slowed and stopped in front of a luxury condominium building. "We are here party-goers!" exclaimed Roxanne.

Roxy grabbed Heather's hand and pulled her out of the car behind her as Hector the doorman opened their door. The ladies stopped briefly to flirt with Hector, while the men waited to exit the back of the limo. They watched each of the ladies stand on tip-toes to give Hector a soft hug and kiss on both cheeks. Each back arching and each heart shaped ass almost seeming to reach back towards the car as these sluts pressed themselves into Hector. When they moved out of the way Peter greeted the handsome young Hector with a casualness that belied the fact that Hector had been inside of Peter's wife many times.

Hector envied both Peter and Bill as all three men watched the beautiful sluts walk to the entrance. He even made a point of telling Peter that he was off work at 11:00 p.m. and asked Peter to make sure Roxy knew. It was a surreal moment for Bill - Hector knew that a party was in the works, he knew the decision of whether he got an invitation was Roxy's and by all accounts he would do anything for an invitation.

The shamelessness of it all left him almost gasping for air. And the comfort with which they were all so exposed in their most taboo desires opened his mind and made his cock ache with pleasure. Or maybe that was just the cage Roxy had put on him......to remind him of her. As that thought crossed his mind, she was walking away with Heather and all three men were staring at the beautiful site......Bill felt a surge and thrust of desire along the length of his cock just as Roxy turned and smiled..."C'mon fellas, you want to party don't you?"

"She knew we were watching her." thought Bill. "But she wasn't a tease about it. She likes us watching her and uses it to exercise control.....exquisite control that made Bill look forward to the coming events more than if he was in control."

Roxanne and Heather smiled and turned knowing full well the men would be hot on their heels. The ladies waited for Bill to open the door (Hector had fallen behind while staring at their asses). As she passed him Roxy brushed his caged cock and balls with her hand, gently squeezing and giving him a knowing smile. She knew that what she had said about the cage stimulating him had already happened - back there at the car. Watching her had caused his cock to twitch, feel the constraint and be reminded of her. It pleased her and it pleased Bill to please Roxy.

Inside the lobby Roxy looped her arm around Heather's and pulled the two of them up to the security guard. It was Louis, the man with the big black dick and the gentle demeanour. As soon as Heather saw Louis her back straightened and her nipples got very hard.

Bill saw her sexy hips swing just a little bit more for Louis. And he was suddenly struck by how much skin she was showing even though she wore full length pants. Heather's dainty manicured feet were completely naked in strappy high heels. Her hip bone peaked above her low riding leather pants and every inch of flesh to the underside of where her cable knit top cupped her boobs was exposed. When she hugged Louis his big hands covered her lower back and drifted softly across the top of her ass as she released him.

After the ladies greeted Louis warmly, just as they had Hector, Peter and Bill walked by with a casual hello. Louis was as jealous and hopeful as Hector but far more discrete....wishing them a good evening only slightly more enthusiastically than normal hoping Peter would pick up on his meaning. Peter smiled and asked what time he would be off work.

Peter knew that in making such a gesture he might irritate Roxanne, but he saw Heather's interest in Louis and the question was innocuous enough to be non-committal in any way.

"11:00."

"Well, nice not to be on the night shift.....gives you some time to enjoy your evening."

"Yes, yes sir it does said Louis." thankfully. He may not be in for this evening but Peter had done all he could and Louis was genuinely appreciative.

As they entered the elevator, Roxy gave Peter a soft kiss and caress of his achingly hard cock. She did not see Peter's interaction with Louis as interceding on her dominance. She saw him as a loyal lover and supporter gathering information to keep her options open. Roxy was pleased with Peter and Bill and couldn't wait to see Heather get fucked. Ever so briefly she had some of the rush that Peter had and Bill would get.....helping and watching a slut get fucked.

Bill watched Heather from behind in the mirror of the elevator. She was not focussing on anything particular. She smiled at him in the mirror then backed into him so that her ass ground into his crotch. As she took his hand and wrapped it around her waist he looked at her in the mirror. Her nipples were hard and the shape and pinkish brown of her areolas were clearly visible. Her pussy was so wet and engorged that Bill could almost see her pulse through her clingy leather pants. She ground her perfect ass into his thigh and pulled his hands onto her tits pushing up her top. While he kneaded her nice firm tits, she leaned back so her mouth was at his ear and her back was arched.

"I hope you want to see me get fucked like this Bill." she whispered in his ear. "perched on high heels with me legs spread locked at the knees and bent at the waist, a man's hands on my tits and cock in my pussy. Because it is going to happen."

Everybody gathered their senses as the elevator doors opened.

The two sluts walked down the hall with their men dutifully behind them. When they got into the condo, Roxy instructed both men to remove their clothes. The women watched as Peter and Bill peeled off their clothes.

Roxy retrieved two 6' chains from a closet then clipped one to each man's cock and ball cage. "Aren't we lucky to have such fine male specimens at or beckon call Heather." said Roxy as she handed the slut end of Bill's leash to Heather.

"Indeed we are.....very lucky." enthused Heather as she gave her cuckold a soft kiss while she traced her manicured fingernails gently over his ball sack.

Like the cages these leashes were primarily symbolic. Either man surely had the strength to break the delicate chain, which made their willingness not to do so all the more compelling as a signal of their submission.

Roxanne led Heather around the condominium giving her the full tour, with their cuckolds in tow. Peter and Bill kept their eyes glued to their slut wives to make sure they didn't get too far ahead - neither wanted to feel the yank of that chain on the cage enclosing their manhood. The final stop was the recreation room where most of the weekend's action would take place.

"Heather I love those pants, but we are going to have to find something a bit more easily accessible if we are going to get that slutty pussy stuffed with cock. Let's have a look at what you brought."

"Go and fetch my suitcase from the entrance." Heather ordered Bill, handing him the end of his leash so he was free to exit the room.

When he returned she instructed him to remove her clothes and lay them out on a nearby side table for her and Roxanne to review.

Before inspecting the clothes Roxanne took the slut end of both leashes and led the men over to the bar area. Lifting the folding section of counter that led behind the bar she brought both men in and attached the loop of their leashes to a rail at crotch height that ran the length of the bar - it gave them room to move about behind the bar but not exit. Again, there was no lock. Either man could have unclipped himself easily. And both were eager to display their submission by not doing so.

Roxy went back to Heather where they talked about the options. She suggested a short skirt that was slit up to the waist on both sides. It was a polyester blend of soft flowing material. It would have been very tight if not for the side slits which made it hang like two pieces of material each clinging to her luscious body with every movement. The slits made it obvious she wore no panties and the skirt was barely long enough to cover her perky ass and slutty pussy.

For the top they choose another half top sweater. This one buttoned in the front and didn't cup her tits. It just covered the front leaving her under boob revealed. And the knit was much more open so that when her tits stretched it out her soft pale skin was visible through the openings and her large hard nipples were clearly visible. Women will recognize this type of accent piece as something they would wear over another top as an accent - clearly not sufficient for modesty on its own. Heather admired herself in the mirror for a moment wondering if she would ever have the courage to wear this in public. "Yes, very soon." thought Heather.

The women then left the room to go look at Roxy's wardrobe. She came back wearing a mini-dress made from the same kind of material as Heather's skirt. Snug and thin it clung to her every curve. It was also slit up to her waist on the side and low cut to where the spaghetti straps holding it up just barely allowed the flimsy dress to cover her big tits. The back flap of material was so intent on resting on the shelf of her ass that a man on his knees could see her pussy from behind.

"Roxanne should I have Bill clean-up these clothes he laid out for me?"

"No need darling. You may want a wardrobe change later and you might as well have it close by."

The first knock on the door was Carl the neighbour. He had been aching for tonight and arrived at precisely the time Roxy had told him to arrive. Carl had separated from his wife so he no longer had to plan around her absences. She jumped up to answer the door. They could hear her in the entrance opening the door a cooing over Carl's promptness. Teasing him she said "I do like an obedient man."

Carl tentatively walked over to the bar and said hello to Peter. Before he had a chance to be introduced to Bill, Heather came up to him and offered her hand. He stood transfixed by her, his eyes unable to resist a look at her beautiful body and slutty outfit. With an understanding smile she asked if he liked what he saw.

To Carl it felt like an eternity before he was able to stutter out a response. "Um yes, you are very beautiful......I mean I am sorry for staring.......its just.......wow."

"Its ok Carl." smiled Heather. This time she leaned into him giving a full hug and a gentle kiss on each cheek. "Now take you clothes off for me." said Heather in a soft firm voice tempering her smile just enough so that he would know she was serious.

"Would you like a drink Carl?" asked Heather as he peeled off his clothes.

"Yes, a vodka tonic would be nice."

"Bill, make Carls' drink for him." commanded Heather with a smile.

When Bill handed Carl his drink the two naked men quietly said hello. That would be Bill's only introduction to one of the men who would soon be fucking his wife.

After another 15 minutes came another knock on the door. Roxy's young lover Todd and his cousin Marcus were also on time precisely as Roxy had instructed. When they entered the room Heather was chatting and flirting with Carl who was seated on a high bar stool. When the two new participants were led up to her Heather had her hand high on Carl's thigh stroking him and watching his dick get hard.

She pulled away momentarily to greet Todd and Marcus, this time with a wet kiss on the mouth and her hands on their shoulders. Each man instinctively put their hands to her waist and slowly ran them down over her perfect ass. She made no move to discourage their grope. When she pulled away she instructed each of them to remove their clothes.

Heather moved back to where Carl was seated on a high barstool and positioned herself half in front of him. She pushed his legs open by backing into them with her ass, leaned into his chest and reached back to stroke his big cock while she watched the two young studs undress for her.

"Roxanne you are such a lucky girl to have this stud farm." cooed Heather as she watched Todd and the Marcus pull off their boxers to reveal their big horny young cocks.

Roxanne knew they would not have any more visitors for a while and she wanted to let Heather command the action. So she quietly slipped behind the bar where Peter and Bill were more than happy to share her affections.

As horny as Heather was she did not want to rush. She flirted and chatted with each man. The sight of her standing in a circle of men each taller than her with big cocks hard and erect for her almost made Bill burst. When she started caressing Carl's dick while kissing him deeply Bill felt his dick twitch. And when the other men started to grope her ass and tits Bill was desperate to cum.

Roxanne saw that he might be losing control and distracted him briefly by asking for a drink. While he was getting that drink Heather challenged Carl to a game of pool.

When it was Heather's turn to shoot all three men watched quietly almost drooling with anticipation as she bent to take her shot with her ass in the air and her perfectly manicured pussy clearly exposed. When it was Carl turn to shoot she sat on a high bar stool with Todd and Marcus on either side kissing and groping her.

At one point Peter looked over and saw the beautiful Heather on the stool with her legs spread. She took turns kissing Todd who was groping her tits and kissing Marcus who had three fingers knuckles deep in her soaking wet pussy.

The scene reminded Peter of the story Roxanne had told him about her first night out. He recalled how she said she didn't actually fuck those strange men that had groped her in that bar because only their fingers had been in her pussy. At the time they both bought into that charade - she to assuage her guilt and he to sooth his hurt pride.

Now they both knew that Roxanne had cheated that night - she had since apologized and it was in the past. But it occurred to Peter now that the charade had served a more important purpose. He never could have accepted the situation if he perceived it as Roxy submitting to other men. He needed the head space to see that it was Roxanne who had chosen to become a slut and Roxanne who had chosen to make him a cuckold.

Submission to Roxanne was easy. And he knew now that was all that would ever be asked from him. She would always maintain the dominant role.

Now he saw her first night out as the night she made him a cuckold and claimed the role of dominant mistress for herself. It had been a risky and even careless approach. But now the fact that she had taken what she wanted without asking and so easily brought him into submission reinforced both of their positions in the relationship. It could be no other way.

Roxy and Peter smiled at each other, wordlessly sharing this recognition.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers