Slut with an Accomplice Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot slut wives search for cock.
4k words
3.84
52.1k
32
2

Part 51 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers

Friday night is here and tonight it's going to be a night of flirting and fun. Pauline my best friend and partner in crime, is standing in my bedroom as we're in the process of picking out sexy outrageous outfits for tonight. Pauline and I are almost identical in height and body shape with me just edging the tape in the bust size. Pauline is a very healthy 36D whereas I bust the tape at 36DD. We're both small in the waist with a nice full buttock and surprisingly long legs for girls standing at 5 feet 4. With our curvy figures we always wear tight fitting clothes in stretchy spandex etc. Tonight Pauline will be wearing a figure hugging red velvet effect mini dress with a deep plunging neckline. I've opted for a thin leather look black mini dress which is also skin-tight. Like the teasing sluts we are, we've decided to accentuate our waists tonight by wearing very tight waspies with stocking attachments. These attachments are holding up black fishnet stockings, and being good teasing sluts we're both pantyless, allowing fresh air to waft over our smooth hairless slits. Pauline is going bra-less as her dress has a sort of built in bra cup to help shape the cleavage, which I have to say is doing a remarkable job on her gravity defying bosom. I have opted to match my black lace Waspie with a very sexy balconette bra which is cupping my huge tits delightfully and allowing my pierced nipples to expand and grow. You all know I do love a high heel and tonight Pauline and I continued that tradition. Pauline was wearing a bright red ankle strap with and outrageously high heel. The effect was she was almost walking on her tip toes which made her huge breasts shake in the process. I was wearing a spiked heel ankle strap court shoe with a very pointy toe. The shoes looked like they were meant for bondage, which I enhanced by wearing a tiny bondage lock on each strap. We were now part way through our second bottle of white wine, giggling girlishly as we paraded around my bedroom, looking at our slutty reflections in my floor to ceiling wardrobe mirrors. Encouraging each other to be more daring, Pauline said so matter of factly.

"Do you think you'll be getting a strangers cock inside you tonight?" she said smiling.

"You know James actively encourages that kind of behaviour and I do like feeling a new cock slide inside me!" I giggled.

"I've told Tony about your lifestyle and he said we should do the same. So tonight I'm going to have my first new cock with my husband's blessing!" She grinned "I'll fuck some random then go home and tell Tony all about it!"

"You're very matter of fact about this!" I laughed

"I've had the odd dalliance in the past, but from now on I get to suck and fuck with Tony's blessing. I'm quite frisky at the thought of that and some lucky bastard is going to get well fucked tonight with me acting my filthiest and dirtiest fuck slut. I can't wait!" Pauline giggled nervously.

"Sounds like a plan!" I smiled "Tonight we'll be the horniest sluts with available holes for guys to explore and fuck. Once they know what we're wearing underneath there will be plenty of hard cocks wanting to slide inside us!" I continued with a nice tingle running through my naked pussy.

"As long as you make sure that you tell me and Tony all of the details!" Jim said from our blind side.

Jim had crept upstairs to hear myself and Pauline talk about our planned unfaithful exploits. He had probably been outside the door watching us place the lingerie and slut dresses on our bodies, knowing full well that these were intended for other men's pleasures and not our husbands.

"You know I always tell you all of my exploits!" I smiled at Jim.

"Well tonight Tony is coming over for a pizza and some beers while you two sluts are out hunting for cock!" he smiled "And judging from what you're both wearing I expect that you both will be coming back here dripping with cum!" he laughed.

"Do you want us to come back fucked or should we bring our new cocks home for you and Tony to watch us get laid?" I quizzed.

"I think you should come back here after you've been fucked and maybe the four of us can have a little party of our own as you girls tell us boys of your night!" Jim grinned.

"Ooh Jim, are you saying that you and Tony want us two sluts to come back and regale our antics?" Pauline coyly teased.

"Maybe you can do more than tell us!" Jim smiled with a twinkle in his eye.

I walked over to Jim and gave him a very slow seductive kiss with lots of tongue action.

"That's the last time tonight that you'll taste these lips without smelling fresh cock on my breath!" I grinned, stroking his prominent bulge. "C'mon you can drop us off in town while we go and get penetrated by some new hard cocks!"

Jim looked at Pauline and I, standing in our bedroom half drunk, trussed up in slut dresses with erotic lingerie underneath, and waiting to meet horny guys with the sole intention of getting fucked.

"You're carriage awaits ladies!" Jim smiled as he turned to walk out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to start his car.

"God I'm so wet just thinking about what's to come!" Pauling said nervously biting her bottom lip gently.

Gathering up our bags and coats we traipsed downstairs to join Jim in our car. I locked the front door and sat next to Jim in the front passenger seat, ensuring he got a good view of my shaved slit as I climbed into the car. Jim smiled and moved the car off our driveway and headed into town. Pauline and I continued our dirty talk for Jim's benefit about how we were going to flirt and tease, openly kissing our victims, maybe even flashing some boob and shaved pussy just to seal the deal, then head off somewhere private so the guys can slide inside us. Pauline said she may even let some guy fuck her ass as it had been quite some time since Tony fucked her there. I said if we're in the same vicinity, maybe we should swap partners so we can compare notes when we tell the guys later.

Pauline blurted out. "It's been years since I licked someone else's pussy juice off a hard cock!"

We both giggled at that, as Jim grinned driving us to our unfaithful rendezvous.

"It's going to be so much fun feeling a new hard cock unleashing spunk inside me!" I smiled.

"Oh my god that sounds so fucking horny!" Pauline stated as she hoisted her dress up revealing her shaved snatch to my husband.

"Can you see Pauline's shaved Pussy Jim?" I asked my husband.

Jim just smiled and nodded.

"Maybe later you can have a lick of her hole while it's still full of some other guys cum!" I teased. "Or me and Pauline can lick the cum from each other's pussies and swap cum in each other's mouths!" I continued. Pauline groaned hoarsely in the back as I heard the distinctive squelch of fingers entering a pussy.

"Fucks sake Pauline, you'll be getting plenty of cock tonight!" I giggled as Pauling thrust her fingers in and out of her smooth pussy. Her orgasm was quite audible as she panted her delight.

Jim pulled the car up at the kerb of one of the hot spots in Town which was notorious for lounge lizards and serious players.

"C'mon sticky fingers let's get some cock!" I smiled giving Jim a light peck on the cheek as I climbed out of the car.

"Catch you later babe!" Jim smiled "Be naughty!" he continued.

"I fully intend too!" I smiled and winked at Jim. "We'll be back at ours between 12 and 2, hopefully full of cum with a few good tales to tell you and Tony!"

"Enjoy ladies!2 Jim said as he drove off leaving us to enter the pub. Pauline and I giggled like schoolgirls as we brushed passed the bouncers and made our way to the bar. I grabbed the attention of a very handsome young bartender and ordered two cosmopolitans. As the drinks arrived I went to hand over the money to the bartender when this voice piped out.

"I'll get this for the lovely ladies!" turning to see my benefactor I was delighted to see it was Mac a previous lover of mine who had enjoyed every hole I have to offer on many occasions.

"What a wonderful surprise!" I smiled looking into Macs grey blue eyes.

Mac smiled a wicked smile, looking me up and down.

"You ladies are dressed to kill!" he smiled

"No we're dressed to fuck!" Pauline giggled.

Pauline knew Mac and I had a history and she often would tell me she was envious of me enjoying his cock. Mac was a very handsome man in a rugged way, with a body to lust after. A great physique, all muscles and manly. He also possessed a very hard long cock, which he knew how to use. He was with his good friend Micky. Micky was also a good looking guy with a great body and rumor had it that he was also blessed with a good length. Mac introduced Micky to Pauline and me, and without any formality stated that I was the best and dirtiest fuck he'd ever had.

I smiled coyly as Mac placed his hand around my waist as I sipped my Cosmopolitan.

"Fucking hell you're still wearing sexy slut underwear!" Mac said as he ran his hand up and down my waist, slowly working his hand down to the straps of garters hanging from my Waspie.

"You know me Mac. I like to give my lover a treat when he's fucking me!" I smiled provocatively.

Pauline and Micky were in deep conversation as I noticed Micky's hand moving on her thigh, twanging the straps of her garters.

"Do you think you, me and these two should go back to mine and have a nice bit of fun?" Mac enquired.

"If you mean should we go back to yours and you guys fuck us every hole then the answer is yes!"

"You're still a dirty cheating slut!" Mac smiled "I fucking love that about you!"

"Do you not love that you can fuck me in every hole and that I swallow your cum?" I smiled.

"I love that also, plus I love that your married and your husband likes to watch me fuck you!" he grinned.

"Well tonight he can't watch, but I'm sure we can set something up for next week!" I teased "Where he can watch you fuck my shaved pussy and hot tight ass!"

"Mick, drink up and we'll go back to mine and have a little fun with these naughty girls!"

Mick and Pauline gulped their drinks down and smashed their lips together in a very passionate kiss. Pauline's hand was stroking Mick's bulge as she moaned at his hard length, throbbing in her palm.

Mac and I drank our glasses empty then headed to the exit, closely followed by Mick and Pauline.

Mac flagged a black cab down and we all bailed into the back seat. Pauline sat straight on Mick's lap, continuing their tongue fueled snog as I sidled up to Mac. Mac gave the driver his address and we headed off in the direction of his apartment. Mac and I renewed our lust for each other in the back of the cab as he kissed me passionately as his fingers stroked my bald mound. His digit finger parted my pussylips as the calloused finger slide inside my dripping wet cunt. I looked across to see Pauline enjoying the exact same sensation. Both of us laying back in the taxi, legs akimbo, as our lovers plunged their fingers into our shaved pussies. My breathing was quickening as was Pauline's as the race began to see who would be the first to come. Pauline beat me by a few seconds as her very vocal orgasm began.

"Finger my pussy!" she continually panted as Mick plunged his finger in and out in a blurred frenzy.

"Oh god I'm coming!" I blurted out as Mac pushed his finger deep inside, searching for my Gspot.

Pauling and I were panting furiously as the fingers took us to ecstatic heights. The poor taxi driver was struggling to keep an eye on the road as two hot lingerie clad sluts were orgasming profusely on his back seat. We pulled up outside of Macs as he paid the paid the driver. I asked the driver for his card as we would need a ride in a few hours. Quick as a flash, the driver handed me a card which I placed inside my handbag and went on my way. Mac opened his door and we all trundled inside.

Pauline and Mick made their way over to a two seater sofa where as Mac and I plonked ourselves on the large four seater sofa. Mac grabbed the remote control and his 50 inch plasma screen lit up. A hardcore porn film where two girls were being service by four huge black dicks emblazoned the screen. Mac unzipped my dress and slowly slid it down my body, exposing my pierced nipples to the room. I looked over to see Pauline's dress in a crumpled heap on the floor as she straddled Mick wearing only her Waspie, stockings and shoes. With my dress now discarded, I stood up and smiled at Mac, displaying my exposed tits and shaved pussy in all its glory. Looking across at Pauline I could see she was guiding Mick's hard cock into her hungry pussy. As he filled her hole she moaned loudly then exclaimed.

"Fuck me hard!"

Mick thrust upward quite forcefully as Pauline began thrusting her hips to meet his onslaught.

I climbed on Macs lap, which now had his cock exposed and proudly jutting upward. Holding the head of his cock, I guided the magnificent length deep inside my shaved pussy. Riding his cock slowly I could feel the first signs of penetrative orgasm building up. Pauline screamed that she was coming and blurted out the following.

"Fuck my ass! I want to be DP'd!"

Mac looked at me smiling and said

"Should I oblige the lady?"

"Fuck yeah! Then the two of you do me!" I panted.

Climbing off Macs cock I licked the length clean of all my pussy juice. Pauline was riding Mick's cock, holding her ass cheeks wide open, waiting for Macs cock to slip up her tight puckered ring.

Mac positioned himself behind Pauline as she widened her cheeks allowing Mac to see her tight hole stretching. Spitting on his hard cock, he slowly rubbed the natural lubricant around her tight hole. With one swift movement his cock end was shrouded in the flesh of her asshole. Pauline panted ferociously as Mac slowly slid his length deep her willing ass. Both cocks were balls deep inside her as she whimpered in pure lust at the stinging sensation. Mac Plunged deep inside her ass, while Mick pushed his cock up into her pussy. Mac began playing with her large breasts as I made my way over beside them. Mac plunged two fingers into my exposed slit, as I parted my legs allowing him deeper access. The two guys were fucking Pauline ruthlessly and she was in a state of arousal she'd never experienced before. Begging the guys to fuck her and do whatever they wanted to her. Mick suggested they change holes as he wanted to fuck her ass.

"Fuck my ass for now!" I asked in my best sluttish voice.

Mick smiled and slid his cock out of Pauline's pussy. Mac removed his cock from Pauline's ass, watching her puckered ass gape open. Pauling turned around and sucked Macs cock straight after it had been fucking her ass. This was one of the horniest things I'd ever witnessed, as Pauline devoured his cock like it was her last meal.

"Pauline! you filthy slut!" I giggled "That was awesome!"

Mac sat on his sofa as I straddled his clean cock. The length slid inside effortlessly as I leant forward exposing my own tight asshole. Mick stood behind me as Pauline slobbered all over his cock. Pauline coated his cock in copious amounts of saliva to act as lubricant then she did something which shocked me. Holding Mick's cock in her left hand, she leant forward and snaked her tongue around the rim of my asshole. Her tongue slid into my tight hole as saliva coated my puckered ring. I squirmed at the delightful sensation of my best friend tonguing my ass. I made a mental note that she'd be doing that again. Holding Mick's cock, she slowly fed it into my ass. The first inch stretched my opening as my sphincter grabbed Mick's cock. Mac thrust upward, filling and stretching my pussy. Pauline knelt behind me and began to lick Mick and Mac's balls as the guys fucked my tight holes. I heard Mick moan rather loudly.

"Oh you dirty slut!" as Pauline began to tongue Mick's ass. His cock grew another inch inside my lubed ass as she went to work on his anus. I rode both cocks like a seasoned slut, enjoying the unbelievable sensation of unbridled lust as the two cocks stretched me more than I'd ever experienced. We were acting like the filthiest unfaithful sluts, giving up our married holes to these two studs. Pauline climbed onto the sofa beside me and began to kiss me passionately. I could taste cock and ass on her tongue as it slithered around my own tongue. The guys went wild witnessing this act outright slutdom. My orgasm surged through both of my holes as I rode both cocks wildly. The tension in my pussy was now out of control as my orgasm slammed into me, make my pussy gush a torrent of female ejaculation, streaming up Mac's stomach as I continued to ride both cocks. The orgasm became too much for me as I slumped on Mac's chest, feeling the two stabbing cocks abuse my tight holes. Mick pulled his cock out of my ass, loudly exclaiming that he was about to unleash his load. Pauling slammed her mouth over his cock as spurt after spurt blasted down her throat. Mac looked up at me and declared that he was also about to come. I clamped down on his solid cock and felt the pulsing and twitching as he emptied his seed deep in my womb. His sticky mess flooded my pussy as what felt like gallons of hot spicy seed emptied inside me. Pauline was still devouring Mick's cock which had never lost erection, swirling her tongue deftly around the veined monster. Holding his cock she guided it back inside her shaved pussy, begging him to fuck her. Her stocking clad legs entwined around his back as he ploughed his cock in and out of her silky smooth pussy. Orgasms were flowing like spring tides as Mick rammed her cunt with hard pole. Pauline was screaming at him to fill her married cunt with his spunk. After a few more minutes Mick willingly obliged her and emptied his second load inside her shaved married pussy. Pauline thrust upward to meet every sweet sensation of his invading cock.

Mac tapped my shoulder as I climbed off his semi erect cock and went to work on his purple bell end with my snake like tongue. Tasting his cock with my saliva crazed tongue, enjoying the slut like flavor with my creamy orgasm coating the hard manly flesh. Pauline had unlocked herself from Mick's cock and began to join me in devouring Mac's cock. Our tongues joined in unison as we ran our lips up and down Mac's impressive length. Every now and then our lips would meet and we would kiss each other with his cock between both of our mouths. Mick's cock had risen to the occasion again as I felt his large length slide inside me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Mick!" I sighed

Pauline held Mac's cock with both hands and said she wanted to feel him inside her. Mac bent Pauline over and knelt behind her. Holding his large cock at the base, he slid slowly inside Pauline. Gently building up the rhythm, before banging his length wildly into Pauline's Spunk riddled pussy.

Pauline and I were almost face to face as the cocks plunged inside us. Pauline smiled at me saying.

"The guys will love this story!" The she kissed my open mouth, running her feminine tongue alongside my own. The guys continued driving their big cocks deep inside us as we began to reach orgasm again.

"Come inside me and you can fuck me next week while my husband watches!" she panted.

In almost perfect timing, both guys declared that they were about to come inside of us. Mick was the first to blow, unleashing a huge amount of hot creamy seed deep inside my pussy. Mac was next to follow, smacking Pauline's naked ass as he snarled that he was coming inside the slut!

Pauline rode his cock, ensuring every spurt of his thick cum was burying itself deep in her pussy.

Both guys continued riding our pussy's until their cocks were soft lifeless flesh. Both cocks plopped out of our pussies as we both giggled at the squelching sound as the cocks fell from us.

Pauline and I both stood up and I said.

"We'll need to go now so our husbands can see these well fucked holes!"

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,842 Followers
12