Slut Work of a Secretary

Story Info
Slutty secretary gets eroticised for Boss's fulfillment.
1.3k words
3.66
71.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Hello Sir, can I come in?" while looming in at the edge of the door in her neatly laced, bright pink saree that barely covered her midriff, leaving swaths of body to be touched and played with when left to any man's imagination. She almost leaned towards the door as if she was trying to strike a sexy pose, with her breasts heaving and pressing on to the crease at the door and her saree barely covering her back and an ass that would probably make her boss to want to play with it, if he saw.

Shifting through the papers on his table, engulfed in the piles on both his sides, he barely had any time but did notice enough to want to not shift his focus 'cause he knew it would take up his time. She came up to his side and asked him if he wanted any help while picking up and sorting the papers. He did have sex with her a lot of times, but she does keep coming back to him, at least when he has a lot of work.

He remembered how she bent over the same table initially in a frock, with the dress high above her thighs and cleavage worthy of any man's touch, like a school girl who had just come of age to experience one. He remembered how busty she was and how he massaged those breasts while kissing her neck from the back, while running his hands up her short skirt. While she revelled in his touch and moved in pleasurable discomfort he took the opportunity to rid her of her top, exposing her succulent breasts to his mouth. She put a hand on his shoulder managing to give him a view of her breasts while he simultaneously slapped her hot ass and asked her if she wanted more. Any one who saw the young girl with her red lipstick and her trendy clothes that she bought to entice him, would have said she was liking it.

She thought she would lead him on while standing in high heels and a dress that barely covered her waist, while she stood so close it was almost in his face and it was working. She had just bought a new bra the day before after which her boyfriend didn't forget to bend her over right there in the dressing room where she showed him and fuck her in the ass. He slapped her ass like she expected to have it the next day with her boss, and by the time he was having maximum fun with her ass and was about to cum, he had to close her mouth to slap the ass even harder and stop her from screaming. There she was in a dressing room, right beside other men and women trying their clothes on, barely fitting in the room while bending over, being used and liking it like no other woman would admit to. Her young boobs dangled down from the body while her hot ass rose high up to his cock barely covering her cunt.

She remembered that and it got her more horny while she stood there being touched by the most powerful man she could have sex with in her life. As the dress slowly started sliding off her and she tried to keep it on afraid to show that she was liking it, he only got more determined to make her let go. While the dress lay midway neither covering her boobs nor her ass, she knew how she had become a ripe piece of meat to a horny man, one she wanted but didn't know would have so soon. She already had her one leg raised onto the table, bent over leaving open her cunt to his wildest dreams. And she knew she was in a fix.

She started fondling her boobs, not able to resist temptation while still unwilling to acknowledge her pleasure. In an unexpected turn, he reached into her purse and pulled out her lipstick. And started applying it all over her, while gripping her tight from the back. While her ripe boobs and those luscious tits loomed in his eye sight while still watching her heave from the back and his cock pressing onto the almost present but waiting to be trampled silk cloth on her ass, she let out a huge gasp while he gently bit her ears and put the lipstick on her mouth. Red with shyness and red on the lips, she bit her lips and moved her hands on to the thighs to hold her saree. At that very moment he gave a slight slap on the ass and started moving the kiss from the neck up her cheeks to the lips where he had just made a whore out of her while applying extra lipstick. When she protested, he gave a slap on her tits on the round ripe left boob, right over the lusty nipples while trampling her mature body, causing her ass to settle on to his cock in an unconscious desire to be fiddled with.

As she moved her ass on his cock asking for his advances, he pulled the tit on her high succulent left breast and desired her to be an absolute whore in the bed. He smelled her long flowing fresh hair and lay his head on her shoulders from the back, from where he could see her mountainous breasts and a stream of lust that ran down her chest, in between her ripe breasts and onto her long, wide and curvy waist which he wanted to press and make her let out sighs from those red lips for his pleasure. While she moaned like a girl being committed atrocities on, and moved her hands with those bright colored nails onto her breasts to rub them, now that her nipples were too hard, he moved his young and beautiful yet rugged manly face to kiss the back of her shoulders while teasing her and the saree that barely covered and loomed to fall at the end of her mid riff.

He slowly but surely moves his hands right up her hips, fixates on the silk and colorful cloth on her ass that he is rubbing his cock against. Moves his hands over to her breasts, her ripe sultry breasts that he slaps and pinches the tits after circling the nippular region with his fingers and pulling them. After she moans in pain, he touches the wet cunt that he was waiting to fill himself in. He pulls the top up to cover the boobs for her. As if giving in to her desire to be fucked with decency, he covers her tits with the cloth. While the side boobs are still hot enough for any man to want to mess with. While she still wouldn't have objected if he pulled her hair and bent her over to fuck her in her ripe, soft cunt while she let him use her by spreading her ass, he chose to unveil her rather slowly for his desires. He chose to subjugate her slowly considering the beauty that she was. Slapped the waist, massaged it and made her want to be played with to rouse his desires like a fuck doll. Her lips got anxious, tits harder and clothes a burden. The more the saree fell off her on its own weight, exposing her body, her ass and slowly well kept and toned thighs, she felt craving for his touch.

She wanted him to run his hands up there, raise her waist and maybe lust over her body while she still kept covering her tits with those clothes and waited anxiously.

... to be continued

(Let me know if more is needed)