Sluts and Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast," Wendy said. "You're doing nothing for me that way. If you follow my instructions and bring me to orgasm, you can fuck me."

Dave stopped licking and said "your wish is my command."

Inside Jeff had stripped off his costume and laid down next to Donna plunging his tongue against her mouth while reaching down to finger her through her panties, rubbing hard.

"Not so rough," Donna said. "You need to be slow and gentle. If you do what I say and get me to cum on your face you'll get a reward."

"What's the reward?"

"Well, to paraphrase Journey, let me put it this way," she said before starting to sing "Any way you want me that's the way you'll have me."

"Just tell me what to do" Dave said.

On the balcony, Wendy and Dave finished stripping before Wendy laid back down in the lounge chair.

"Come over here and plant soft kisses on me starting at my neck and work your way down to my pussy," she instructed.

Dave complied, starting on the left side of her neck by the cheekbone kissing every few inches, giving her breasts soft kisses on the nipples, down to her belly button and finally her pussy.

"Now gently swirl your tongue around the outside of the lips, teasing the top edge," Wendy continued and Dave obeyed.

"Now give me the alphabet treatment - have your tongue softly trace every letter of the alphabet along the surface of the lips without going between them."

"I've never gotten Donna wet like this," Dave said. "You taste so good. You're a great teacher."

"Thank you. But, next I want you to slowly slide your tongue between the lips at the bottom and slowly move it to the top."

Once again Dave did as he was told and commented on how sweet Wendy's juices tasted.

"Now I want you to slip one finger gently between the lips at the top and rub gently while pushing your tongue inside at the bottom," Wendy instructed.

Dave thought he was doing it right.

"You're rubbing to hard and pushing your tongue too hard, gentle is the key," Wendy said.

At that moment they heard a man's voice do a bad werewolf howl. They looked in the direction and saw a man on the next balcony wearing only a werewolf mask while stroking himself.

"Baby, if college boy can't do it right I can come over and I'll show him how a real man does it!" the werewolf said in a very deep, almost scary voice.

"Are you okay Mr. M?" Wendy asked. "You don't sound like yourself. But everything's okay, college boy here is a quick learner."

At that point a woman in a caveman bikini costume appeared on the deck and saw what he was doing.

"You better not be wasting that treat on your hand," she said. "I told you 'treat' 20 minutes ago when you asked me 'trick or treat'."

"Take off that costume and we'll show these youngsters how it's done," the werewolf said as he laid on his back. "I know you like performing for an audience, so this can be an additional treat for you."

Cavewoman grinned as she quickly removed her bikini and swung a leg over werewolf's head before lowering her pussy to his face - with her ass facing Wendy & Jeff and her mouth to werewolf's growing cock.

"Pay attention if you want my pussy!" Wendy shouted at Dave who was staring intently at cavewoman's bubble-shaped ass as the neighbors went at it.

"Ok, you got it," Dave said.

Cavewoman's moans were loud and distracting. They almost didn't sound human. Wendy and Dave looked over to see Werewolf doing the slow techniques on Cavewoman that Wendy had described earlier.

"I think you're ready," Cavewoman panted and stood up, facing the young couple while holding onto the railing.

Werewolf got behind her and slowly pushed into her. Using a slow steady stroke for a few minutes that had her moaning softly. Then he picked up the pace and slammed into her hard and fast with flesh hitting flesh loud enough for Wendy and Dave to hear it and start watching.

"I'm almost there baby," Werewolf said and with that Cavewoman spun around, got on her knees, rubbed her breasts against his balls, and opened her mouth. Werewolf tugged his cock for a few strokes and then shot some cum on Cavewoman's face and tits before shoving his cock into her mouth for the final blasts. When he was done, Cavewoman got up, stuck her tongue out to show off the load and winked at Dave before grabbing Werewolf by the cock and pulling him inside.

Inside the girls' apartment, Jeff was obediently following Donna's instructions which were very similar to Wendy's except for one important difference. The alphabet. Donna told Jeff to do the alphabet backwards because it would force him to take his time and focus.

Jeff was obedient and traced his tongue slowly along the lips of Donna's pussy.

"You are soooo good," Donna told Jeff. "Keep following the instructions like this and you'll have me off in no time at all."

"Let me try something I think you'll like," Jeff said as he slowly sucked Donna's pussy lips into his mouth one at a time while sliding his tongue along them. He also started to tease her ass with his index finger.

After the incident with Werewolf and Cavewoman, Wendy and Dave decided to move inside and went to Wendy's bedroom. Before they could get started they heard Donna moaning "your tongue and mouth feel so good, keep going that way, nice and slow."

"Lie down on the bed," Wendy commanded.

After Dave laid down in bed, Wendy swung a leg over his face and placed her hands on the headboard. "Have me moaning like that and you can fuck me," she commanded. "Now get to work."

Dave was slowly tonguing and fingering Wendy's pussy with the gentle, slow touch she described on the balcony. Pretty soon she was starting to moan in pleasure.

Her moans were quickly drowned out by Donna's shrieks of pleasure.

"Get to work Dave," Wendy said. "I want to be loud enough to drown them out."

When Donna came down from her orgasm she was lying next to Jeff, stroking his cock gently. "I hope you're ready," she said to him. "I want us to both be shouting in pleasure to drown them out while the headboard bangs against the wall."

Wendy's moans quickly turned to shrieks of pleasure as Dave found her clit and she orgasmed.

"Let's get started," Jeff said as he climbed between Wendy's legs and spread them before pushing himself in one quick stroke.

"Oooooh" Donna grunted. "You feel so good."

Jeff started with a slow stroke before picking up the pace and slamming into her hard and fast.

Jeff and Donna were both yelling "YES!" while the headboard was rapidly banging against the wall.

Wendy and Dave, looked at each other.

"Think we can top that?" Dave said.

"You better believe it," Wendy said.

With that Wendy rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Dave didn't waste any time in putting her legs on his shoulders and pushing into her hard and fast.

Wendy and Dave were both shouting in pleasure as the headboard banged loudly against the wall.

Neither couple heard the neighbors shouting for them to keep it down.

"I wanna ride," Donna panted to Jeff.

"Nope," Jeff grinned. "You said I could have you any way I want you and I want you from behind."

Donna got on all fours, looked over her shoulder and smiled as Jeff got behind her, gripped her hips, and pushed into her slowly.

Once in all the way he built up speed quickly and was soon slamming into her hard and fast, slapping her ass every few strokes.

"Your hard cock feels so good," Donna shouted.

"Your pussy is so tight," Jeff groaned.

In the other room, things were just as wild.

"I want to ride," Wendy grunted to Dave.

Jeff obediently got onto his back and Wendy quickly lowered herself onto his cock.

Soon she was bouncing up and down rapidly causing the bedsprings to squeak loudly.

Jeff was thrusting up to meet her as she rode.

Soon the sound of the squeaky bedsprings was drowned out by moans of pleasure coming from both of them.

Ten minutes later, the moans coming from both rooms were replaced by the guys groaning they were cumming followed quickly by the girls shrieking in orgasm.

After some pillow talk everyone fell asleep where they were.

Donna had another dream.

This time just the ghost of Halloween future appeared.

It showed her a vision of her and Jeff, wearing rings, in a doctor's office being told she was pregnant.

It then moved to the law office party. The lawyer who had raped her in the previous dream told her she looked attractive in her costume and that her husband was one lucky guy to have her and then left.

With that the ghost and vision vanished.

The next morning the girls woke up before the guys, they each threw on a see-through silk robe and started chatting in the kitchen over coffee.

"I'm sorry to be saying this," Donna said. "But I want this boyfriend switch to be permanent, Jeff is terrific."

"I was thinking the same thing," Wendy said. "Dave is great."

"Think the guys will go for it?" Donna asked.

"Based on their performances last night, I think so," Wendy said.

"Wendy, did you have a dream with a ghost last night?" Donna asked.

"Yes," Wendy said.

"Was it a happy dream this time?"

"Yes"

With that the girls smiled at each other before going to wake their new boyfriends up with blowjobs.

After each guy shot into his girl's mouth, they threw on boxersand went into the living room to chat with the girls. The girls asked what they thought about making the switch permanent. The guys each said it sounded good to them.

"How about we switch back for a farewell fuck before making the switch permanent?" Dave grinned.

"Not now," Wendy laughed, but it's something we'll have to do.

Later that morning Wendy ran into Mr. M in the parking lot of the complex and asked about the previous night.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mr. M said. "I was out of town yesterday; I hate trick or treaters. Nobody has the key to my apartment but me."

"So who or what did I see last night?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know," Mr. M said. "All I can tell you is that nobody used my apartment or balcony last night. I checked my security cam this morning to make sure there were no trespassers."

Wendy relayed what Mr. M said to Jeff and asked him what did they see if it wasn't Mr. M.

"They were too real to be ghosts or spirits," Dave said. "He has to be lying. Either someone used his apartment without his knowledge or he doesn't want to admit to jacking off to the site of you naked getting your pussy eaten. Maybe he doesn't want to admit to fucking in public with Cavewoman. Then again, are you sure it was his balcony we saw this happening on?"

"Yes, I'm sure it was his balcony," Wendy said. "But I don't know what we saw. I was having weird dreams involving ghosts, but none of the ghosts looked like that. Maybe this Halloween I was a ghost magnet."

"Can we continue Halloween tonight?" Dave asked. "I want to see you in a sexy vampire costume saying to me in a Dracula voice 'I want to suck your cock'."

"Maybe if we're alone," Wendy laughed.

12