Slut's Double Domination

Story Info
Dinner and a beating.
1.4k words
3.77
41k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night air kisses my skin as we walk to the restaurant. I've been ordered to wear my quarter cup bra and a tiny thong under my short black dress. My legs have been shaved and are encased in stockings but I've stood firm and demanded I be allowed to wear my combat boot instead of heels; the cobbled streets are killer. My make-up is light enough to look sophisticated instead of slutty but the bruises on my neck and chest and the smell of you both on my skin makes it obvious that I'm far from a classy lady.

Inside, a server seats us at a small round booth and I slide in between the two of you. The booth is slightly raised and it's a good thing there is a long table cloth, otherwise I would be on display. Small talk is made and wine is ordered along with some form of appetizer; I can't focus on anything but the blood beating in my head and between my legs. I can feel your hand creeping up my thigh as Daddy feeds me a bite of something and gently kisses my lips. Suddenly your hand clamps down on my thigh, just above my stocking tops and hard enough to bruise; I gasp slightly.

"Remember your manners, slut", Daddy growls in my ear as you keep a grip on my leg. "You keep quiet in public." I nod and murmur a quiet apology as he kisses my neck and your hand moves up to pull my thong aside.

"Take it off," I can smell the wine on your breath as you whisper in my ear. While Daddy orders our food I pretend to be rummaging in my bag while I remove my thong and slide it into your hand. "Good girl," you growl. Dinner passes in a haze of wine and sexual tension as you both take turns rubbing my soaking cunt under the table. As you pay the bill, I reach my hands under the table to stroke both of you, both hard under your trousers. I bite my lip and smile innocently as we all don our coats and exit into the night.

I lead you back to mine, taking a short cut down a darkened ally way. Glancing around to check that we're alone, I flip up the back of my skirt and sway my bare ass as I walk, looking over my shoulder see your expressions darken and hungry looks appear in your eyes. When we reach my door, I let us in and go to remove my shoes and coat but find my arms pinned behind me by Daddy as your hand dashes across my face. Ears ringing I manage to look up at you as you grip my chin, "Fucking tease," you snarl. Daddy releases his grip on my arms and pulls off my coat.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it was fun," I beg. Daddy grips my chin and forces me to look at him you remove your coat and shoes.

"How do you address him, slut?" he asks.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" I gasp at you as you nod.

"Daddy," he points to himself. "Sir," he points to you. "You will address us as such."

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper, trying to hide the smile in my voice. This scene is everything proving to be everything I dreamed and more. He releases me fully and allows me to take off my shoes before I'm led over to you. A blindfold goes on and my dress and bra are removed and I'm left only in stockings. You fold my arms behind my back and bind them, adding a tight chest harness. Suddenly a hand grips my soaking cunt in a vice grip.

"You act like a slut and you get treated like a slut," Daddy growls into my ear. I feel a straw thrust into my mouth. "Drink, slut...all of it," I whimper, but it's only water and I drink down the entire glass as someone bites my ear.

I'm pushed face down into the bed and I can hear the swish of a cane. Flinching, I try to turn my head to the side but my face is forced back down.

"Two for flinching," you snarl. Then the cane strokes begin to fall; one, two, four, eight, eleven. Eventually I loose count and can focus only on the pain and pleasure as I grind myself into the bed in a desperate attempt to come. Soon I'm begging for an orgasm. The caning stops and I can feel a hand twist in my hair and my head forced up. Someone hits me hard enough that my ears are ringing.

"It's over when we say it's over, slut," you stroke my face gently then slap me again, so hard I bite my lip and taste blood. I'm rolled over on to my back, my legs spread and my head near the edge. I can hear the clink of a chain as clamps are attached to my nipples. Suddenly, your mouth is on mine as you suck the blood off my lip, a moan escapes me and I try to kiss you but am pulled back.

"Be a good girl, slut, and maybe you'll get a kiss later," Daddy growls. I can hear him undo his belt and remove his trousers. He grips my chin and forces my mouth open. "Time to suck for Daddy," he says as he pushes himself into my mouth. I focus on working him with my lips and tongue as he supports my neck and presses his cock further down my throat.

"Good girl...if you stop you get a slap, understand?" I continue, nodding. I can feel your nails running over my skin as you bring your lips to my neck and bite down, beginning to suck, making me moan and gasp in pleasure around Daddy's cock.

"You'll look so pretty when this is all over." I can hear the predatory smile in your voice as you move down my body, stopping to leave marks on my chest, stomach, hips, and inner thighs. Your teeth sink into the flesh of my inner thigh and I stop sucking Daddy long enough to cry out in pleasure and receive a hard slap across the face and one on my cunt. I cry out again and realize how badly I need to pee.

"May I go pee?" I beg, pulling my mouth of Daddy's cock. Somebody grips my harness and pulls me to sitting.

"How bad?" you ask, "bad enough to beg?" You press your hand on my stomach and make me moan and beg for release. Removing your hand, you pull me up and lead me to the bathroom. I can hear the shower door open and I'm forced inside. The blindfold is removed and I wince at the sudden brightness. You both are standing naked in front of me, gripping your hard cocks. I lean against the wall as Daddy presses a wand up against my cunt, making me gasp and moan with pleasure.

"You can pee once you cum," you tell me, reaching out to pull on the clamps attached to my nipples. You both watch me with hungry eyes as I squirm and beg. I can feel my orgasm approaching and press myself against the wand still being held against me.

"Good girl, slut," you say as my climax hits me. The force of it makes me lose control and I whimper as I start pissing, soaking my stockings. Embarrassment has me looking down but my chin is forced up.

"You look at us, slut," you snarl at me before turning me around to untie me. I'm turned back around and forced to my knees as you stand next to me in the shower and Daddy stands before me. You grip my hair, forcing my gaze up to your cock, as you both stroke yourselves off onto my face and chest. I lick cum off my chin and smile up at you both.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Sir!" I say with a grin. You help me to stand and remove my stockings as Daddy climbs in the shower with us and turns on the warm water. Slowly, your arms come around me as you kiss me while Daddy begins to soap up my back and wash away the last traces of your cum. He smiles sweetly as he stokes me cheek. You rub your hands down my belly and kiss my neck.

"Was it everything you hoped for, poppet?" Daddy asks, gently. Nodding and smiling I rest myself against you while you finish rinsing me off. Once the last traces of soap are washed away, you turn off the water and grab my big fluffy towel, nice and warm from the heated rack.

"Cuddle time!"