Slut's Journal - A Page in the Life

Story Info
A day in my life with Mistress.
856 words
3.93
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here naked except for my cage, what a feeling the cold steel around my cock and balls has set me free to explore. Last night with Mistress was the best! As i relive it i want to touch myself but i am locked away, no access to a key and i love it for my cock is no longer mine. my ass is still all tingly in such a good way. Mistress is getting less and less shy about spanking me harder! When She stopped i wanted to beg for more but that isn't my place. The cold steel is a constant reminder that it is no longer all about me. It has become my place to take what She gives and be grateful, then to please Her. Just as it should be for i love to watch my Goddess cum. Her sounds, her smells and the taste of Her drive me wild. O/our sessions go for hours because locked away i cannot cum at all until She allows me to, which in turn allows me to be more attentive to Her. It is a win win i feel and part of me could care less if She ever unlocked it (did i say that?). The constant weight of the steel cage is a reminder daily of who serves who.

The hot wax was so soothing and had me hard. Then Mistress worked Her way down my chest to my thighs and balls with it, i thought i would pass out...omg soooo good. Then She started to jerk me off cage and all and licking Her cock thru the cage, bringing me to the edge and stopping, amazing. The whore inside was screaming "finish me". She teased about letting my cock out but did not , OMG yes keep it locked away make me a slut. i am a little pain slut short and stout. And then after the spanking and the wax the Tens, again OMG. When She had it on my nipples i almost asked for a ball gag so She could bump it higher and i could scream and no one could hear me. The same with the spankings, they felt so good that i wanted more, moaning into the gag. But i am such a slut that i need to focus on the fact that it is about Her not about my slutty little self. When She moved the Tens to my cock and balls OMG heaven.

As the Tens buzzed away on my balls and cock She started to use the vibe on herself...my ass was wiggling in pleasure my cock dripping. She then handed me a gift, a jar of Vaseline and spread it on my hand. i slip four fingers into Her temple and yes She was so wet. As I did She spread some more on my thumb and whispered "fuck Me hard". i slipped my thumb in as well and proceeded to do so, my whole fist inside Her as She moaned and fucked my hand. It was good i was locked as my cock would have been nothing after that. In Her excitement She bumped the Tens up and i came in buckets. OMG it was so much better then jerking off, i came harder than i have in years. She was also soaked in Her cum and it was just an amazing night. Being caged is a gift from Her. As i fisted Her, i imagined being locked and watching Her take another cock, one that i had sucked hard for Her so She could be pounded. *blush* i came again. i also wondered if my little ass will ever be stretched enough to take Her hand inside it. i cannot wait for Her new cock to come, the one that spits so i can get fucked and feel the spray in my ass...what a whore i am becoming.

Some night i will come home and there will be a note to go dress in my slutty best and my Mistress will have set clothes and a wig out for me. I will dress and spend the evening so. When she takes me to bed she will warm my slut ass up with a paddle. Then on my knees as She has me suck Her strap on cock, holding my head and guiding me as She fucks my mouth. Then She leads me to the table and has me kneel on it with my ass in the air and the rest of my body flat against it. She takes the biggest cock and places it on the machine and lubes it and slides it in as my cock fills my cage. and pounds away at my ass spreading the lube from the cock all over my insides and makes me take as much as my slut ass can. Slipping on a pair of gloves She then pops the cock out of my ass and starts working Her fingers in like i do Her stretching me out. i am dressed like a slut and She is fucking me like i am a bitch in heat.