Slut's Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive slave has free reign to unleash her inner slut.
3.2k words
4.19
24.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 05/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina's fingers shook, partially from nerves, partially from disbelief. Her breath caught as she glanced at herself in the bathroom mirror -- her dark hair held back in a ponytail, her lips a deep rose red with lipstick, her eyes darkly enticing, their already charming colour subtly enhanced by the merest application of purple eyeshadow. She was stunning.

Her eyes flickered to glimpse her reflected body, and a lump caught in her throat. The two-sizes-too-small t-shirt squeezed against her chest tightly, almost grasping her breasts with taut, pink cotton. She'd never worn anything like this before, and Mina was astonished at how delicious she suddenly found herself. Narcissism struck for a moment, and Mina began to pose, halting as she caught the sight of her firm, round ass, embraced by her black leather pants as tightly as a glove.

A pair of firm points appeared on the shirt as her nipples hardened. If she wasn't looking forward to this nights scheme as much as she was, Mina might have considered looking at herself the entire night. There was something about the outfit, something so wonderfully different from the bland, conservative outfits she had to wear to work. Mina considered it for a moment, then licked her lips, smirking as realization dawned on her.

She looked like a slut.

Not cheap, not whorish, but slutty. This outfit showed off her body to anybody who cared to look, and it would draw attention. But paired with the seductive look of her face, it was more than a tawdry pleasure. It was a challenge, to anybody who had the spine to pursue her.

Mina raised her arms, folding them behind her head, thrusting her chest forward and admiring it in the mirror. The tip of her tongue slowly glided along her lips, but the hedonistic self-admiring was suddenly halted.

A pair of large but gentle hands slipped around her tummy. The arms that followed drew her close against a broad, strong chest that pressed itself against her back.

"Mmmmmm... hello, Master..." Mina whispered.

"Hello, fuckslave" replied a deep, resonating voice. Mina had heard some women's voices described as syrup. Her master, her owner, had a voice like rum -- enticingly dark, intoxicating. She could, and had, listened to that voice for hours, and it took little time for its owner to turn her into a slave to their mutual pleasures. That had begun years ago.

"How do I look, Sir?"

"Like a million bucks." A pair of lips kissed beneath Mina's ear. "How do you feel, Slave?"

"Excited. Nervous. I can't believe we're doing this... that I'm doing this."

A soft, warm chuckle drifted from her master, while the tips of his fingers lightly ran across her tummy. "I can. You were a horny little nymph before we met, after all."

Mina smirked as she lay her own hands over her Masters, sliding them up to grasp her tits. "A nymph without an outlet. A ny- ahhhn" The Masters thumb and forefinger had moved to pinch, then tug her nipples through the shirt, the thin, soft cotton causing him to use extra force. Mina loved it, letting out a soft purr of delight.

"No more talk, my pet. Talk about the freedom you've found in slavery any more, and you won't be leaving the house tonight. And it took you so long to work up the courage to do this. Took you so much courage to admit you'd always wanted to be a wild, unforgettable one night stand. And now you're getting the chance."

Mina's face flushed, her cheeks turning a bright red. She could feel the heat coming off them. "And you're really ok with this? With me finding a stranger, and being a nasty bitch with him for a night?"

"Mmm, we've discussed this, more than once. You know our arrangement." The Master suddenly released his grip on her. "And sometimes I need a night off anyway."

Mina turned around, looking up at her owner, smiling. His thick, dark brown hair slid between Mina's fingers as she slid her hands behind his head. His cool, piercing gaze met hers, and they closed for a kiss. Tongues caressed each other, the taste a mutual addiction. "Spending your night under all those medical texts... don't have too much fun."

A swat on Mina's butt reminded her not to be a smart-ass. "Now get going, girl. The night is young."

Mina smirked and slowly pulled away, her heart still racing as she left the bathroom, and walked towards the stairs... playfully exaggerating the motion of her hips, knowing her master would still be watching.

The bar Mina was staking out was not her usual place. This bar was almost a dive -- it had been a dive, then put money into renovations. It gathered an eclectic lot, no night ever having quite the same mix of people. She knew patrons ranged all over in terms of age -- she'd have her pick. She could find a young twenty-something college stud. Or an older, more experienced man. Or anything in between.

Mina sat in her car in a nearby parking lot, watching people who headed towards the bar, safely behind tinted windows. She judged the men -- and the occasional woman, for curiosity more than anything else -- waiting to see just the right person.

A rowdy group of college boys swung their shoulders in an exaggerated swagger as they neared the bar. Mina smiled, and briefly considered. Why did she have to have just one man? She could have all four of those young men if she wanted -- but then she thought better of it, thinking back to her lovers in college. Almost entirely disappointing. And without exception, stupid even when they were brilliant. Mina shook her head.

A man with hair slightly greying -- no, silvering -- walked by. He was attractive, yes, his slender frame garbed in well chosen clothing, but then Mina looked at herself in the rear view mirror, and reminded herself of her purpose as she looked at herself, knowing how hot and slutty her body looked.

This wasn't a night for class. This was a night to get totally and completely fucked.

Then, as if solving the dilemma for her, the man reached onto his ring finger, and slipped what had to be a wedding band off. Mina knew better than to wander into marital drama. And then, a new man caught her eye.

He looked to be about her age. Late 20s, early 30s, she couldn't tell just yet. His short brown-red hair was slightly wild, and he wore a smirk at all times. His beard was well trimmed, not excessive, something of a goatee. His body language was relaxed, and his actual body average. The clothes were tasteful, but definitely casual. If anything, he looked like a trickster archetype from some myth. Loki, if anything.

Mina raised an eyebrow. This one could be interesting. And there would be more men in the bar. Mina took a deep breath, and stepped out of the car. Tonight was her night to hunt. Her open toe, high heeled shoes click-clacked across the wet pavement, and it was with some amusement Mina noted that a couple men had both tried to open the door for her at the same time. She hadn't even finished crossing the street. The heady realization that her sexuality was so powerful was a welcome sensation. Mina enjoyed being her Master's pet, but seeing it from the other side, feeling the power that He felt... it was arousing in itself.

As she entered the dimly lit bar, she took in the sight. It was a full house tonight, and the band, some unknown local group, blared away at a cover of Sweet Home Alabama, and Mina assumed it was no coincidence that the vocalist paused for a moment. She wasn't facing him, but she had a hunch as to what he might caused his little drop. Mina was a sucker for musicians, and decided she should... tease the man by strutting a little more slowly. Not too obvious. Enough for him to get a good look, and to want it, and no more.

Mina could feel her heart pounding in her chest. It was amazing, feeling so many people glancing towards her, and letting that glance linger unusually long, some of them quickly looking away when her eyes met theirs, some meeting her gaze.

And then Mina licked her lips -- not that she had planned to, but she realized there was no need to enjoy only one experience tonight. She had been her Master's pet for years now, and it was deeply satisfying, and intensely erotic. But she found herself coming back to fantasies of new and strange lovers, not because she was bored, but she'd always had hungers for slutty sex, from high school on. And when she confessed this to her Master one night, as he spanked her, he was surprisingly open -- as long as he could enjoy someone else as well. It was understood this was not a replacement for either of them, this was an... adventure. So naturally it followed that it would only pay to be adventurous.

Mina approached the bar, quite comfortably aware that her nipples had hardened again, and ordered a drink from a female bartender whose face had visibly soured now that she wasn't the best looking woman there. Mina understood, the poor girl was using her looks to bring in some spare cash. Mina knew she had a much more luxurious evening ahead. She was using her looks to reel in cock.

Surveying the crowd, Mina began to take stock. The musician was good looking -- tall, with wavy brown hair and visible stubble along his cheeks and jaw. And then there was that rather interesting looking fellow, the one who looked like a trickster. He sat in a booth, enjoying his drink and reading a book. He glanced at Mina briefly, then looked back at his book.

He was cocky, but Mina knew not to cede to his game of hard to get. She began to look around for other prey when a mixed drink, she guessed a rum and coke, was placed in front of her. "Courtesy of the gentleman at the other end." Mina glanced over, and chuckled. There was a young man, young enough to be a freshman at the university, blushing furiously and trying not to stare.

Mina kept looking at the boy, waiting for him to look back. When he finally did, Mina slowly extended her index finger, then curled it back, beckoning him over firmly. One curl of her finger, that was all it took to get the guy up and walking over. His eyes were open wide as he nervously sat beside her.

"Well aren't you a sweet thing," Mina cooed in a low, throaty voice. She felt like a cat toying with with a mouse.

"Thank you, Miss" replied the anxious young man, hurried in his words.

Mina turned in her seat, orienting her body towards his. "Relax honey. Don't be... shy" she spoke, letting her fingertips brush against his hand seemingly by accident. "I'm not such a scary girl, am I?"

"N-no Miss, haha, you're just, um..." The boy swallowed, then looked her in the eyes anew, a hastily summoned shadow of confidence on display. "You're a stunner. I thought we could chat."

Mina covered her bemused smirk by sipping her drink. Blunt and unimaginative, but obviously sincere about the attraction. She decided she would give the little innocent something to remember. Something he'd never forget. Mina leaned over. "Go to the little boys room. Take the first stall. I'll join you in a minute."

The boy scrambled up and took off, almost stumbling over his own feet. With her young admirer gone, Mina left the bar to strut towards the band. Her eyes flicked towards the trickster fellow, and now she noticed he was gazing much more intently. Mina chuckled as she looked away. That one would need to earn it. Even the dorky young guy at least had the guts to make an approach.

Finally Mina stood just a couple steps away from the vocalist. She crossed her arms across her chest, perking her breasts up, making and holding direct eye contact. The scruffy musician finished his song, and leaned into the mic. "I love the audience here, you're all wonderful! Especially this one right here!"

The musician stepped over to Mina, and slipped an arm around her waist. Mina flicked a peace sign with her fingers as a couple cellphones snapped pictures. It didn't phase her at all to feel a hand firmly gripping her ass. All of the attention, all of the evident desire she was stirring in the crowd only made her eager to whip them into a frenzy. But she couldn't be too easy. She had control over this crowd. She held them in her clutches, influencing them with smiles and flirting glances. She tipped her head towards the singer, and whispered into his ear. "Meet me out back after two more songs. Call a break. A long one."

Mina then broke away from the grasp of the man. She'd arranged for her entree. For now, the appetizer.

She walked, clearly in no hurry, wandering towards the bathrooms. She took the extra few steps necessary to pass the ladies room, and turned towards the mens. A quick survey revealed the room as empty and thankfully clean, with the first stall door closed. Good boy thought Mina as she pushed on the stall door, only to find it locked.

"Oh fuck!" came the voice of the bumbling but sweet boy. There was the sound of a brief, flustered struggle with the clattering lock, and the door opened. Mina quickly hopped in and shut the door behind her, slamming the lock back in place. Almost immediately his arms wrapped around her, and a quick, neat kiss was... thrust upon her.

Mina pushed the boy away, then down, forcing him onto the seat. "You think I'm going to make out in the shitter?"

The boy blushed, then stared at the floor. "Well I didn't want to rush you towards something."

The slut for a night laughed, but not cruelly. It was a warm, encouraging chuckle. "Sometimes you should let the woman take the lead. Stand back up."

Obediently, the boy rose.

"Now you're sweet, but your pickup technique needs work. If you're shy, you'll go nowhere." The young eyes widened as Mina's wandering hand slipped inside his pants, and she gripped his cock -- a thick, hard and surprisingly long cock. "Sometimes you gotta just be confident and... go for it."

Mina licked her lips, holding the boys gaze as she shifted her hands to grasp her toy's belt. "Will you do that in the future? Will you work on that confidence, so you can approach a woman without acting scared? You've got... such nice... eyes... and it's a shame to let a cock like that go to waste."

Mina slowly lowered onto her knees, her hands sliding down his pants, a pair of boxers falling with them. Mina smiled as she wrapped her hand around the shaft in front of her face, and began to stroke it.

"Y-yes Miss..." was the response, but the stuttering wasn't caused by nerves. It was definitely pleasure, and Mina hummed in confident pleasure as she kissed the head of the cock.

"Stop calling me Miss, too. It makes me feel old."

"What should I call you?"

"Slut." Denying further comment, Mina slipped the head of the penis into her mouth, red lips wrapped and squeezing around it.

"Nnnn.... but isn't it rude to call a woman a slu-"

Mina cut the protest off as she slid her full lips further down the cock. She pulled back then, making sure to swath the dick in her spit, and took it back in her hand, stroking faster now, using her spit like lube.

"But I am a slut. I love being a slut. It's liberating to enjoy myself like this. Is it so wrong, sweetheart, to share my pleasure with people?"

"No..."

"Then call me slut. It's only a bad word if you let it be. Now, enjoy."

Mina cemented her point by running her tongue down the underside of his manhood, and was surprised as she felt a hand at the back of her head, guiding her down lower.

"Please... suck my balls, slut."

Mina hummed her approval, but chose instead to continue licking and sucking at the base of his cock while her hands cupped beneath his balls and gently squeezed. As the boy bucked in surprise and pleasure, Mina let his manhood fall across her face, the feel of such a thick, wet cock hitting her something to relish, something so wonderfully dirty. Then Mina shifted a little more, and began to suck, one testicle at a time, alternating between the two, letting her tongue circle them, like a shark circling hapless swimmers.

"Mmm fuck, get your tits out Mi-... slut."

"Pardon? That was much too clean. I need you to talk dirty to hear you right."

"I said get your fucking tits out. Slut."

"One more time, with feeling babe!"

"Show me those sweet fucking tits before you get back to work sucking my cock, you nasty little slut."

Mina chuckled as she complied, slipping her t-shirt up and exposing her breasts, her nipples hard like little rocks. "Now shut up and watch" Mina commanded, not eager to let the boy think he was in control. She didn't want to take too long, she had others waiting for her. Mina let the cock slide past her lips, down her mouth, and then finally the head tickled the back of her throat. Mina let an exaggerated moan rise from her chest, a moan that was muffled by the cock she so eagerly pleased. Her head began to rise up, tongue snaking along the underside of the cock, and just as she reached the end, just as she planted a kiss on the very top of the head of the cock, Mina began to lower again. She began to pick up speed, issuing enticing hums of pleasure the more the boy got aggressive. She cupped her breasts in her hands as she let the strange cock fuck her mouth, fingers and thumbs moving to pinch her nipples tightly.

There was a sudden rush of warm, slightly bitter fluid, and Mina pulled back and opened her mouth, giving the poor guy a chance to see the load before she swallowed it whole. With a satisfied gulp, Mina purred. "My faaaaaavourite. Mmm, thank you, boy. You've got a great set. Now get out there and wow some lucky girl." Mina stood up, slipping her t-shirt down and gave the boy a peck on the cheek before leaving him sitting on the john, pants down, cock throbbing, and an astonished yet somehow smug look on his face.

As Mina returned to the main area of the bar, she saw the band just finish the end of a song.

The vocalist saw Mina staring at him, and smiled. "We're going to take a break now, everyone, be good to your bartenders!" He flicked off the mic and said something, clearly hurried, to the band member playing the drums, then headed for the exit, nodding at Mina.

That was a pretty fucking quick couple of songs, Mina thought. Maybe I can be their muse and inspire a longer performance...