Slut's Weekend

Story Info
Snowdrop learns to appreciate her Master's friends.
6.5k words
4.27
41.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting at the booth in the back of the restaurant, Snowdrop checked her watch. It wasn't that Master Girth was late, rather that Snowdrop was dying to see him. They had both been so busy lately, so much had been going on in their lives, and they just hadn't been able to get together. Snowdrop took a sip of her Tia Maria and Coke. The waitress appeared, "Can I get you anything?" she asked, "Just horny Master Girth" she wanted to answer, but she merely smiled and said "no thanks."

As she turned from the waitress, Snowdrop's smile turned into a 100-watt glow, Master Girth was coming toward the table. "You look familiar" she said, "Yeah you too" Master Girth replied. They exchanged a gentle kiss and sat down as close to each other as was possible.

Whilst they were waiting for their dinner he kissed her, and kept kissing her, his hand travelling up the back of her neck, pulling her hair harder and harder. She returned the kiss, slowly, passionately, biting her Master's bottom lip and she knew what was happening to his beautiful cock! Master Girth felt her hand on his thigh, travelling up to his swollen cock, "by the way " she said "I think I may have forgotten to put any knickers on, would you like to check?" He reached under the hem of Snowdrop's skirt and slid his hand along her thigh reaching her wet stickiness, she closed her eyes and grabbed his huge erection. The waitress appeared across the room with their meals, just as well that their table was covered with a very large tablecloth.

By this time neither Master Girth nor Snowdrop had any interest in their meals at all, so after settling the bill they rushed out to his car, savouring the moment when they could be alone. "I hope you don't mind leaving," Snowdrop said as they walked through the door. "You kidding?" replied her Master.

There was no need to rush back to the hotel now that they were eventually alone and as Master Girth obeyed the speed limit he felt Snowdrop's hand begin a gentle massage of her favourite tool. She wondered where it had been for the two days that he had been away from his wife. (The lucky bitch!). She knew that her Master was in the habit of fucking any woman lucky enough to be remotely available to him whilst he was away. Many times she had come to suckle on the monster in his trousers to taste the dried cunt juice of a fortunate bitch that he had penetrated only hours before.

Slowly, teasingly, she began to undo his belt, and pull down his zip. His cock strained against his underwear, she gave them a yank and out popped his huge throbbing cock, as always. her eyes widened at the awesome sight. Then, in one quick move, she engulfed its head in her mouth, he let out a moan of pleasure, and sure enough, tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

Snowdrop loved to suck Master Girth's erection. In fact nothing got her more excited than the feel of his bulbous head on her tongue, running her tongue up and down his thick shaft, feeling him pulse in her mouth. And as she did those things she could feel her cunt become wetter and hotter, "just as well I forgot my knickers" she thought. She couldn't taste anything except the faint tang of soap on his hot thick meat, which meant if he had been fucking someone other than his slut recently he had since washed. She knew however that she would be able to tell for certain when he pumped his generous load of hot thick cream into her mouth. The shorter time since his last ejaculation - the saltier it would be.

He reached out his hand, to her thigh, and tried to slide it up her dress "NO NO lets get back to the hotel" she moaned, and she pulled up her skirt to expose her dark hairy bush. She slid her fingers into the wet hot cunt, she knew her Master would soon be ready to shoot load after load of steamy come down her throat. I t didn't take long for her to make herself come, moving the hood of her clit out of the way she pulled on the little organ, stretching it and causing overwhelming sensations all through her body. She felt her legs begin to shake and when she let out a moan of pleasure Master Girth was almost over the edge. Snowdrop's mouth was onto her Master's huge cock again and pushing back in his seat Master Girth finally exploded, flooding her mouth and throat with creamy with nectar. Snowdrop swallowed it down greedily, the creaminess and volume made her realise that he hadnt come for some time.

Finally he was finished, she continued to suckle on his now softening member, lovingly extracting every last drop of spunk and licking the impressive organ clean then she released his cock with a smile, "How was that?" she asked.

Master Girth couldn't speak!

Ten minutes later they arrived back at his hotel. She followed him into the beautiful old building respectfully standing just behind him. She watched as he collected his key from the receptionist. The girl was young - perhaps 21 - and Snowdrop watched her look once and then again at the still visible bulge in her Masters trousers. "Look all you like Bitch" she thought visualising her Master trying to thrust his huge weapon into the slim young woman's tight virgin arse, "He would break you into pieces - and he wouldn't enjoy you at all" She put her hand into the large handbag that was slung over her shoulder and traced the outline of the large double headed strap on phallus that her Master had ordered her to carry everywhere. She had a sudden and vivid mental picture of the young receptionist kneeling down gagging on her Masters erection while she fucked the big dildo into her sweet young cunt from behind, the image caused her cunt to spasm and she felt a flood of heat and wetness in her groin.

Distracted she failed to notice her Master start towards the lift, He looked back and said, "Are you coming slut?." She saw the young girls head snap up and the blush start in her young neck and climb into her face, obviously embarrassed for the fifty year old woman in front of her. She smiled at the girl and made a big show of licking her lips, "Yes Sir" she replied and walked into the lift.

As soon as the lift doors closed her Master unceremoniously lifted her skirt and roughly jabbed three fingers into her sopping wet snatch. Moaning she stumbled and braced her arms against the lift wall for support. Frigging her hard he opened her gaping cunt still further, twisting his large hand (nothing about this man was small!) and succeeded in getting his hand inside her. Having done so he stopped for a moment, she drew in a ragged breath and as she did so he curled his hand into a massive fist. She gave a short scream as she felt the bolt of pain within her cunt - it felt like her pelvis was going to break. He pistoned his hand back and forth twice fisting her to the point where she was sure she would pass out from the agonising pain. The bell on the lift rang for their floor and he pulled his fist out of her without uncurling it she screamed again and her legs buckled, almost falling she looked up at him, she saw the slight smile on his face hat the enjoyment of her pain had caused. She knew that her Master enjoyed her pain - almost as much as she did!. He reached across with his right hand and she tensed herself for a slap but he merely wiped the sopping cunt juice from his hand across her face and into her hair.

The door opened and he stepped out into the corridor - unsteady on her feet she staggered out after him. She saw a couple entering a nearby room, in their early fifties the man was tall and powerfully built for his age, the woman was slight and had large breasts like her own, dark hair cascaded down her shoulders and her short skirt revealed long legs accentuated by three inch heels, again very similar to her own.

Her Master unlocked the room next to the one the couple had gone into and she followed him in. The room was large and contained a double and a single bed. There was a chaise longue and a separate bathroom. Master Girth closed the door behind him turned and pushed her in the small of the back causing her to fall across the edge of the double bed. She looked back over her shoulder and saw him produce a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. He pulled her left and then her right hand behind her, leaving her face down in the bedclothes. He reached forward and she felt a band of constriction across her throat. She knew that he was fitting a studded black leather one inch collar around her throat. She felt the cold steel of the handcuffs snapped onto her wrists. With one hand he then pushed her cuffed wrists up towards her shoulder blades causing her great pain. With the other hand he swept up her skirt to her waist. She then felt a stinging forceful impact on her amply padded right buttock. Heat and pain shot up her body as he slapped her hard time after time with his large hard hand.

As he did so he told her the reason for her punishment. "This is for ogling the girl in reception," "This is for stumbling in the lift," "This is for making me tell you to follow me," "This is for leering at the couple next door."

After a few minutes of this punishment he pulled her up off the bed, the pain had been such that tears had started from her eyes. She caught a glimpse of herself in the full length wall mirror. Her skirt was still clinging to her silk blouse. Her right buttock was glowing red in contrast to her black stockings and contained several hand marks. Her mascara had run slightly and the cum that Master Girth had wiped across her face had dried into her make up and on her hair. She was wearing her masters black collar.

She pulled her skirt down, lowered her eyes and said, "Thank you for punishing me Sir, I didn't mean to be a bad slut" Inside herself she thought "Punish me with that big cock - hurt me with that - make me scream with that"

Girth smiled and took hold of her by placing his hand in her hair, he pulled her into a violent kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Pulling it out he bit her bottom lip and the licked the side of her face. "MMM nice cum" he said. Still smiling he spun her round and removed the cuffs.

He sat on the edge of the single bed and took off his shoes, "Order us a bottle of sweet white wine" he instructed her.

Snowdrop reached for the phone, the days of resisting or refusing her Masters instructions were long in the past, she had travelled 300 miles to be here with him and would do anything he told her to.

"No" he said "Go down to reception, looking as you are and order a bottle from that tight little girl child who booked us in"

Snowdrop didn't really relish embarrassment and humiliation the way she did pain - but then her Master knew that she wanted to refuse but could not. The fact that she was compelled to do his bidding turned her on anew and she started towards the door.

"Come here first" he said. She walked over to him and he reached into her bag,, taking out two small clips. "Lift up your skirt" she complied and her eyes went again to the full length mirror.

He attached the clips, one to each of her prominent hanging cunt lips. She threw her head back and moaned with the sensation a sharp little pain followed by a throbbing dull ache pulsing through her cunt. He than reached back into the bag again and produced two small weights which he attached to the clips. The effect was to stretch her labia downward and intensify the sensations still further. He grasped the hood of her clitoris and pulled it, he added a third very small clip to the flesh of the hood. She knew this clip well, it had a small metal ball attached to a thread - as she walked the ball would bounce around and onto her clitoris. She was breathing fast now as an orgasm approached and she could do nothing to stop it.

"Get my wine"

She dropped her skirt and turned to go to the door, the orgasm hit her like a physical wave breaking across her whole body and she could walk no further.

"Go on slut" he said

She walked towards the door feeling another storm building, the intensity of the feelings made concentration impossible - God alone knows how she would make reception. She staggered across the corridor to the lift.

She waited for a moment and then the doors opened. She was confronted by the couple from the next room, she blushed deeply. As she did so she noticed that the other woman's lipstick was badly smudged, she looked closer and saw that there was a small trickle of what could only be spunk leading from the corner of her mouth towards her chin. Not wanting to move because of the storm in her cunt she looked at the mans groin to see in his trousers the unmistakable outline of a recently sucked and now softening cock.

"Are you alright?" the woman asked with a smile. Snowdrop noticed two things - firstly what a nice voice she had and secondly that her tongue and teeth were coated in thick, clinging, spunk.

Snowdrop stepped into the lift and as she did so the pull from her cunt lips caused her to draw in a sharp breath. The other woman stepped towards her, obviously concerned and put her hand on Snowdrops arm. Confused by the sudden intimacy and the orgasm building in her loins Snowdrop reached up and wiped the spunk from the corner of the womans mouth off with the tip of her finger.

The woman's smile widened and she took hold of Snowdrops wrist, her grip was surprisingly firm, twisting Snowdrops arm she forced the finger back to her mouth. Snowdrop sucked hungrily on it. The woman gave a small laugh and then took hold of Snowdrops hair as her Master had just done, pulling her head forward, she thrust her tongue into Snowdrops mouth and gave her a spunky kiss. It became obvious that it wasn't just residue in her mouth but that she had been holding her mans entire load in there. Snowdrop gulped down the salty drink and started swirling her tongue around in the strange woman's mouth, the woman reciprocated by biting down on Snowdrops tongue, then she released her.

The woman fondled her breast for a moment and said - "That's a load of spunk you owe my husband" she looked across at where he was standing outside in the corridor, his foot holding the lift open, "Isnt it dear"? "Yes Mistress" he replied.

She flounced out of the lift and the door closed.

As the lift arrived at the ground floor it stopped with the normal jerking motion. The ball on Snowdrop's clit ring scored a direct hit on her now slightly sore clitoris, although she didn't quite orgasm, the hammer blow of stimulation had her holding the lift door for control of her balance.

She saw the young receptionist looking at her, the girl looked concerned and sympathetic. Collecting herself Snowdrop walked across to her.

"Can I have a bottle of chilled sweet white wine?" The girl walked across to the chilling cabinet and handed her a bottle. "You could have called down" she said. "I know" said Snowdrop.

As the girl walked towards reception she turned suddenly and said, "Why do you let your husband treat you like this?"

Snowdrop, still trying to walk slowly so as not to abuse her battered cunt too much, smiled at the girl.

"He isn't my husband and if you get to my age I am prepared to guarantee you will never have had the kind of sexual pleasure that man gives a woman. The next time some young buck is trying his best to satisfy you, just wonder what my Master must offer me to guarantee the kind of obedience I give him"

The girl looked thoughtful and turned back to the desk, "What room is it?" she asked. "613" Snowdrop said. "Ah Yes, Mister Garth" the girl replied. Snowdrop gave a short laugh and carefully walked back to the lift.

Walking back into the room she heard the shower running. She closed and locked the door and shouted "I have your wine Sir" "Open it and pour us both a glass" he shouted back.

Snowdrop did his bidding and sat on the chaise longue. She took a drink of wine to cut the taste of the strangers spunk form her mouth.

Her Master walked out of the bathroom, toweling himself, she looked yearningly at his beautiful cock, half hard from the heat of the shower.

He picked up his wine glass and took a deep pull from it, "On the bed, on your back" he said.

She did his bidding and discarding the towel he walked over to her. She spread her legs hopefully, wishing that she was to receive some of that monster cock that she always craved.

Reaching down he snapped off all three of her cunt clips. The blood flow resumed and Snowdrop screamed as the pain stabbed into her. After a moment the stabbing pain turned into a throbbing agony that was hard to describe. She was so aroused that her juices began to dribble down her thighs.

Her Master finished his wine and refilled it from the bottle, he turned to where Snowdrops glass stood and filled that too. Looking at the bottle he took a drink from the neck and then poured the remaining wine onto Snowdrops cunt.

She moaned as the cold wine caused the throbbing to subside to a bearable level. Her Master then placed the still very cold bottle across her cunt lips giving her further relief.

"Oh Thank You Sir" she breathed and reached for his cock with her left hand. As she stroked it gently he picked up the bottle, slid the neck into her cunt and started to fuck her with the neck.

As yet unpenetrated, despite multiple orgasms and two mouthfuls of spunk, Snowdrop stretched slightly and enjoyed the sensation of being properly fucked albeit with the slim bottle neck.

At that point there was a knock at the door. Her Master stood up and tossed the bottle aside. "Strip off the dress" he said "and your bra, keep the shoes on and get on your knees"

He wrapped a towel around his nakedness, his cock was standing up proudly, erect but not as hard as she knew it could get, it showed clearly through the towel. As she started to strip he opened the door slightly. She heard the low murmuring of a female voice and he stepped round the door into the corridor.

She wondered if the receptionist had come up for a closer look at him. She knelt on the floor and bent her head forward so that her hair fell over her face - she knew that this pose pleased him.

After a few moments he came back into the room, closed the door and threw off his towel. She raised her head slightly so that, although she looked as though she was in his favourite submissive pose and blinded by her hair, she could peep through the gaps. She saw that his cock was now at its full extension and looked as hard as it could possibly get. The sight actually made her salivate.

"The neighbours were concerned about your scream" he said as he walked towards her. She thought of the spunky mouthed woman next door and wondered if that bitch had copped a feel of her masters cock. The prospect of her fondling that beautiful piece of meat filled Snowdrop with dismay - it was hers! All hers!

Her master stood next to her and reached into his luggage, she used the opportunity to turn her head slightly and take the glans of his cock into he mouth. He looked town and gave her a stinging slap on the side of her left breast. "I'll tell you when you can suck that"

He pulled back her hair and put an adhesive bandage across her eyes, smoothing it around the sockets and totally blinding her. He then put on what she knew was her black velvet blindfold so that she couldn't even see patches of light.

Taking hold of her collar he dragged her up onto the bed and positioned her on her knees, smiling to herself she braced herself for his customary anal assault, stabbing his huge erection all the way into her unlubricated arse without warning. She heard him at the door, "He must be locking it" she thought.

She felt the bed move and then felt his large glans being rubbed across her lips "Now you can suck it Snowdrop" he said, "but be a good slut and suck only, when I want to get into your throat I will put it in there"

Satisfied at last she dedicated herself to worshipping this wonderful cock with her mouth. She licked around the deep rim of his glans, sucking hard she pushed her tongue into the slit from which his beautiful spunk would soon erupt. She took her head off his cock and sucked on his low hanging hairy balls.

12