Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls go to Vegas for the bachelorette party.
5.9k words
4.5
77.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: The Bachelorette Party

After the little hiccup with the wedding venue, everything else went smoothly. Tracy found the perfect dress. Deposits were made on the photographer, videographer, limo, tuxes, and flowers. They hired a wedding planner to take care of all the other arrangements...and the invitations were in the mail. Tracy even managed to reconcile with her family who finally accepted Lex and Tracy as a couple.

But before the big day, Tracy's co-maids of honor had planned the bachelorette party of the decade. This was going to be one final getaway as three single ladies and they had to make sure it was memorable. And so Amy booked early morning flights for all of them, Janet made reservations at the newest chic hotel, and they wasted no time as soon as they stepped foot in the city of sin: Las Vegas

That was probably not a good idea as they went straight to the day bar at the newest hot club - Marquee. They began to drink at noon; Tracy started to throw up by 6pm, and she was passed out in the room by 10pm. The first six hours were a blast. Janet and Amy had lots of fun embarrassing Tracy and making her do crazy things. They made her put on a large white sash that read "Bride" and made her carry around a giant blowup penis. Black colored of course. They made her ask for guy's underwear. They made her do shots off people's belly buttons. They made her dance on the bar. And it was an amusing time. But in retrospect, maybe taking it easy and spacing things out would have been a better idea.

The co-maids of honor put Tracy to bed and draped her head to the side over the garbage pail in case she threw up anymore. The night was over early for Tracy, but that was no reason for the night to end for Janet and Amy. So Amy showered and changed quickly while Janet did the same. But Janet always took the longest.

Amy was already out waiting by the elevator when Janet finally emerged. Amy hit the button for the elevator as she asked, "What are you wearing that for?"

Janet looked like a tasty little slut in her taut green dress, her black stocking tops clearly showing and a ridiculously high pair of black patent leather Louboutin pumps with the signature red sole shining brightly. But that wasn't what Amy was asking about. It was Tracy's "Bride" sash that Janet had draped over her body like a prom queen.

"This is the perfect ice breaker. You saw Tracy at the club. Every guy is going to want to talk to us and party with us because we are the bachelorette party." Janet replied.

Amy cracked up laughing, "You're crazy" she said as Janet took off the sash and put it over Amy's tight pink top.

"What are you doing? I don't want to wear this." Amy gestured as she tried to take off the sash. But then Janet broke out her "Bridesmaid" sash and put it on, "Just trust me. You be the bride...we'll switch later."

Amy finally relented as the elevator "dinged" and the two Asian beauties headed off for a night of trouble.

MEANWHILE...

It was another long day on the road and another night in a random hotel, although this hotel was pretty top notch. He heard it was the #1 rated hotel in Las Vegas, and so far it lived up to its billing. And it was all paid for by his employer...one of the few perks of being a corporate traveler.

After breezing through check-in, Marcus strolled over to the elevator bank. He was pretty exhausted and was clued out to the world around him. With his radar off, he missed the two Asian beauties that had just passed him on the way to the elevator bank. But they didn't. It was pretty hard to miss a tall, hulking black man in a custom tailored three piece suit.

When Marcus finally arrived at the elevators and hit the up button, the two girls were back tracking and rushing back over towards the elevators from which they just came. Marcus only waited a matter of seconds before the nearest elevator doors opened up and the hard to miss Black man stepped in. He quickly hit the button for the penthouse floor and jammed his finger into the "close door" button. The doors began to close as he stepped towards the back of the elevator and leaned against the railing. Just as the doors were fully close; a loud, shrieking voice screamed, "Hold the Elevator".

Marcus jumped forward and pressed the "open door" button just as the doors closed. It was too late and he simply shrugged. He figured they could just catch the next one.

Then the doors "dinged" open and Marcus' eyes looked up and went wide. There standing before him were two of the sexiest Asian ladies he'd ever laid eyes on.

"Thanks for holding the door open." The tall, skinny one said.

"No problem." Marcus replied.

The two women stepped in with their ridiculously high heels and turned around right near the door. Marcus tried not to stare at them, but he couldn't avert his eyes. He pretended to look down, but as the doors closed, he got a good view of their reflection in the elevator walls.

The tall one that thanked him looked like a cross between a porn star and a model. She was the same height as him with those five inch, black, fuck me pumps. The sexy and slutty Asian complimented her shoes with a tight pink top that looked like lingerie with a push up bra and a tight black mini-skirt. The top showed off her thin waist and tone body and the bottom hugged around her tight Asian ass and barely concealed her thigh high, black seamed stockings that ran for miles over her long legs. While that outfit would make heads turn, what really stood out about her was that she simply had her long black hair pulled back and tied up in a ponytail and she wore horn rimmed glasses. He noticed a white sash draped across her body like a Miss USA contestant and had to look hard at the reflection to make out the words "BRIDE" on the front of the sash.

Her friend was petite, even though she too was wearing five inch black patent leather heels. She was dressed in a tight green dress with a skinny black belt tying it tight around her hips. Sexy and slutty Asian number two had curves in contrast to her tall, thin friend; and shoulder length hair compared to her friend's longer hair. He guessed that she had at least a "C" cup and her shapely ass cheeks showed through the skirt of her dress. Just like her friend, she was showing her black thigh high stockings tops. And just like her friend, she was wearing a sash across her body, except hers said "Bridesmaid".

The two women spotted him staring and laughed like little school girls. The tall one whispered something into her friends' ear as Marcus tried to play it cool and look away.

He looked up as the floor numbers kept climbing and climbing and then realized the girls hadn't hit a button for their floor number. Before he could ponder that thought any longer, the two girls turned around and the curvy, petite one with the "bridesmaid" sash asked, "Hi. Sorry to bother you, but could you do a HUGE favor for my friend?"

Marcus got a good look at their faces. The tall one was cute with an innocent face. The shorter one had darker, tanned skin and sultry eyes that would hypnotize any male. A few moments of silence passed as he realized they were waiting for a response.

Just then the elevator doors opened and nobody motioned towards the hallway.

"Depends on what the favor is?" Marcus finally answered.

The petite one stood in the doorway preventing the doors from closing. She introduced herself as Janet and then introduced her friend, the "BRIDE", as Amy.

"Hi, I'm Marcus." He offered completing the round of introductions.

"Marcus, my friend here is getting married..."

"Congratulations." Marcus interrupted.

Janet continued. "We're here celebrating her bachelorette party."

"Just the two of you?" Marcus asked.

Amy's soft voice squeaked out her first words during the whole conversation, "Yes, she's my best friend and maid of honor."

Although Marcus enjoyed staring at these two knockouts, he decided to cut short the conversation. "I'm sorry, but I've had a very long day...you asked about a favor?"

Janet answered, "Yes, you know how the bride has to do a list of embarrassing things that the maid of honor tells her to do on her bachelorette party?"

"I've been around a few bachelorette parties. What do you need me to do? Give her my underwear or have her take a shot off my chest?" Marcus rambled.

"No, nothing silly like that." Then Janet whipped out a piece of paper and asked Amy which one would she like to start with.

"I guess from the beginning." Amy shrugged.

"OK. The first challenge is she has to get a picture taken next to a huge cock. The last cock that is not her husband's before she becomes a one dick woman." Janet spoke without a hint of weirdness at the request.

Marcus jumped back in shock, "You're fucking with me, right?"

"See, I told you nobody would do anything that crazy." Amy pouted. "Please Marcus. We aren't fucking with you. If I don't do as she says...well, you don't want to know what her sick mind has in store for me if I fail."

Marcus side stepped his way out in the empty hallway. "I'm sorry ladies, but I feel like I'm being set up here."

He took a few steps away when Janet shouted out. "Wait. What can we do to show you that we aren't setting you up or anything? We're just two girls looking to have a crazy bachelorette party. It's all in good fun."

Marcus paused for a second and thought. "I don't know. I mean you're asking me to do some pretty wild and embarrassing shit."

"OK, fine. How about this?" Then Janet pulled down the top of her green dress and flashed him her wonderful breasts. He was right; they were "C"cups. Following suit was Amy who pulled down her pink top and showed him her perky little "B" cups. "Happy. You've seen ours. Now let us see yours."

"Well technically that's not the same. You would have to show me..."he let his voice trail off.

"Fine." Then the two beauties turned around, lifting up the back of their skirts and dresses. They stuck out their asses giving him a perfect view of both of their bald Asian pussies.

"Wow." Was all Marcus could say as he nodded approvingly. They both were pantyless and wore garters that added an even sexier touch to their already unbelievably hot outfits. Marcus smiled and took in the breathtaking sight. Here he was in an empty hallway with two half naked gorgeous women and they were begging him to see his dick. "Alright, I'll help you out."

The two girls clapped like cheerleaders and yelled out "Yay".

"But not here...my room is just down the hall. I'm not as brave as you two showing off my goods in public." Marcus suggested.

Moments later the three of them were in the living room of Marcus' expansive penthouse suite. Janet and Amy were seated on the long "L" shaped couch while Marcus was by the bar pouring three glasses of champagne. He offered the drinks to the girls and sat down on the opposite end of the "L" shaped couch. There was an awkward moment of silence as they all took sips of their champagne.

Finally Marcus spoke, "So you just want me to whip it out?"

The two girls nodded excitedly.

Marcus had found his second wind and was now wide awake and rock hard, so he wasn't going to be shy. He quickly unzipped and whipped out his massive nine inch, thick, black cock.

Amy and Janet's eye's bulged out at the sight of the monster. They looked at each other with mouths wide open.

Janet looked up at Marcus who was standing there proud and confident. He knew his cock was huge. "Fuck...Seriously?" Janet cursed out. She pointed at his cock. "That fucking thing looks fake."

"You can touch it if you don't think it's real." Marcus offered.

Janet shook her head as she pushed Amy over towards him and told her to kneel down by his cock. As Janet took out her phone and set the camera function on, she told Amy to get real close.

Amy tentatively moved closer and smiled for the camera. Janet looked at the image displayed on her phone, "Holy shit. His cock is like the size of your head."

"Just take the picture already." Amy barked.

"No. Lean your head back." Janet responded. Amy leaned back as ordered and Janet told Marcus to let his cock hover over her face. He slid over until his balls were resting on Amy's chin and the tip of his cock head was floating right over her forehead.

Janet snapped multiple shots, "Oh my god Amy. His dick is almost the size of your face." She pulled the phone away and looked at the images she just captured. Amy stood up and rushed over to look at the photos. She blurted out, "Holy fuck. That's a great shot."

Marcus was rock hard with thoughts of shoving his big black cock into both of these Asian sluts. Janet must have noticed the look in his eye because she immediately jumped, "OK, let's see what's next on the list?" She looked at her embarrassing list and stared at the second item. Janet then asked apologetically, "Marcus, you don't mind helping out for a few more requests?"

Marcus gestured his hands out as if to say, "It's cool with me."

"Excellent. Amy, your next challenge is to shove his entire cock into your mouth." Janet smirked.

Marcus' eyes lit up when he heard that. But Amy was already pleading no. "No. I can't. That thing is way too fucking big. Plus, I'm about to get married...that is just wrong."

"Fine, if you don't do it...then you'll have to be punished. Remember the rules of the bachelorette party." Janet let the threat hang in the air for a minute. When Amy didn't react, she barked out, "Marcus fuck her in the ass."

Marcus almost coughed up a lung. He was taken completely off guard. But now he really wanted to stick his dick in one of them. Or both.

But Amy wasn't having any of it. She was backing away, distancing herself from both Janet and Marcus. Then Janet started to beg, "C'mon Amy. You said you would play along this weekend." Again, Amy didn't respond. She just stood there pondering her next move. Janet was frustrated, so she interrupted Amy's train of thought, "Fine. I'll do it then. I'm not getting married..." she cozied up to Marcus and began stroking his throbbing cock. "...Mmm, I love a big black dick." She got up on her tippy toes and leaned in close to kiss him on the mouth when Amy screamed out, "OK, fine. I'll do it. But only half. There's no way I'm getting that whole thing in my mouth unless I cut a hole in the back of my head."

Janet still had her hand on his cock. She wrapped her tiny hands around the base, her thumb just around the mid-point of his shaft. "Fine. Not the whole thing. But you'll have to touch my hand with your lips."

Amy made her way back to where Janet and Marcus were standing. She slowly slinked down, kicking her heels out behind her, as she rested on her knees. She looked at the monster cock staring down at her and then looked up and made eye contact with Marcus. "This isn't cheating right?"

"Hey, them the rules of the bachelorette party." Marcus smirked as thoughts of cumming over her glasses ran though his dirty mind.

Amy shook her head and bit her lip hard. She gulped down and then opened her mouth as wide as possible. She took in as much of his cock as she could down her throat, cutting off her air supply, but she was still an inch or two away from Janet's hand. Amy tried puckering and pursing her lips to reach Janet's hand, but she kept falling short. A tear starting to build in her eyes as her mouth was stuffed and stretched full of hard black cock. She took a deep breath out of her nose and tried to relax her esophagus. Then with all her might, she shoved another inch of his cock down her throat and made the briefest contact with Janet's hand. Her eyes lit up as she quickly retreated...gasping for air as Marcus' cock popped out of her mouth. Drool and strings of saliva hung from the tip.

"I did it. I win." Amy exclaimed with raised hands.

"Who said it was over?" Janet fired back. "OK, so you can fit it in your mouth...but can you fit that monster in your pussy? And not just half of it. THE. WHOLE. FUCKING. THING."

A look of horror crossed Amy's face, "NOOOOOO. I can't. It's way too big..."

"Alright, Marcus fuck her in the ass then." Janet shrugged.

Amy was getting pissed, "Janet, you're taking this way too far. This is over the line."

The two women started arguing and got right in each other's face, when Marcus calmly stepped in to ease the tension. He looked Amy in the eye, staring at her with those ridiculously sexy glasses. "Do you trust me?"

"No. I don't even know you." Amy shot back.

"Just trust me for a quick second." Marcus smoothly replied. Amy was about to protest again, but Marcus swiftly picked her up in his big, strong arms. Her legs flailed wildly in the air as her skirt hiked up to her waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Amy cried out.

But Marcus didn't reply. Hee was too deep in concentration. He juggled various parts of Amy's body in his arms until he found just the right grip; each hand palming one ass cheek. Her sexy stocking covered thighs resting on his muscular forearms.

"Put me down!" Amy demanded.

Marcus did not comply as he was already rubbing his big dick against her wet pussy lips. He continued to do this until he found just the right spot to enter inside her.

"No. No. Don't you fucking dare." Amy pleaded with Marcus.

It was a difficult position so Marcus couldn't see and struggled to find the entrance. Luckily, he found a helping hand in Janet who was kneeled down next to them staring up at her friend's ass. Janet grabbed a hold of Marcus' shaft and guided his cock head inside her friend's outstretched pussy.

"NOOOOOOO." Amy cried out again.

"Ooohhhhhhh...that's tight." Marcus replied not paying attention to her cries for him to stop. Instead he glided his cock back and forth allowing another couple of inches to fit in her tight pussy as she slowly got wetter and wetter. Amy moaned and screamed louder and louder. Her legs kicked hysterically as she tried to break free, but her actions were just making her hump his cock and she had to stop from the intense mix of pain and pleasure.

"Just relax." Marcus said calmly. Amy refused as she beat her fist into his shoulder blades. It felt like gentle slaps and Marcus continued on as Amy once again begged and screamed for him to stop. Working his cock back and forth; each thrust stretching her pussy wider, until he felt the time was just right. He took a deep breath and licked his lips as he lifted Amy up from her ass cheeks, just up to the point that his cock head was still barely inside her. He then let go and let gravity do the work as Amy's pussy slammed down on his cock. Amy's eyes widened as she felt the full force of him inside her. She wrapped her arms around Marcus' neck as her body stiffened. Her mouth was wide open, but no words escaped, just the quiet sound and look of disbelief. Marcus squeezed the last bit of his cock up inside Amy and held his hands out wide, posing. "Balls Deep." Slapping her ass hard for good measure.

"Holy fuck." Janet yelled out from below them. She was still on her knees next to Amy and Marcus, staring up at his balls and magically disappeared cock. "That is sooo fucking hot."

"Is it all the way in?" Amy asked while looking down trying to get a good look from her aerial position. "No fucking way...Is it really balls deep?"

"See, I told you to trust me." Marcus mocked.

Amy looked at him. She gave him a playful slap across the cheek and then leaned in and gave him a hard, wet kiss on the mouth. "Oh my god. You asshole. That was fucking insane." She looked back down again to try and find Janet, who was still staring up in awe that Amy was able to fit his entire cock inside her.

"Are we done now? Have we finished playing games?" Amy barked. She looked back at Marcus and asked to be put back down.

"Yea, in just a minute." Marcus agreed, as he slid his hands back down until his hands gripped each thigh again. Satisfied with the position, he nodded to himself and then lifted his arms up and down a few inches, causing Amy to bounce up and down on his cock.

12