Slutty Bridesmaids Prequel 01

Story Info
Before she became a slutty bridesmaids, this is Amy's Story.
4k words
4.31
60.4k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: This is a prequel of sorts to my "Slutty Bridesmaids" series. It doesn't have to be read along with that series to be enjoyed, but please feel free to read them for more stories and adventures about Amy and her friends. As always, comments and criticism are welcomed. Thanks for reading...


01: Amy


For Amy, it was a pretty easy life growing up in California. Wealthy parents allowed her to have a privileged upbringing. She met her best friends in her pre-teen years and they were like sisters to her. She went to the best schools and her parents left her alone while providing full and complete financial support. A bad day was finding out she had decent seats to a concert.

During her high school years, she was pretty innocent and sheltered, since she went to a mostly Asian populated school. Doing as her parents pleased and dating only Asian men, she lost her virginity early to her first serious boyfriend. Then she went off to college and discovered that white guys found her very sexy. Soon she began to date only White men and slowly she learned and grew some pretty slutty tendencies. Her parents were too far removed to pay any mind. As long as she didn't date any Black guys and kept up her grades, they didn't bother her. But she was curious and heard the stereotypes about Black men, but they scared her too much for her to ever experiment.

After college she got pretty serious with a fellow graduate. They met at a frat party and were going steady for over a year. He was very good looking with chiseled features and came from a wealthy family, even richer than hers. He was set for life and was working at his father's company right after college, making more money than people did in their lifetimes. She was in love, even moving to New York for his job. On top of all that, her family loved him. Her friends thought he was great. And she would never have to worry about money again. On paper it looked like the perfect match.

But nobody saw the side of him behind closed doors. He treated her like shit and was very jealous and controlling. He had an inferiority complex, especially about Black guys. He told her that his high school sweetheart cheated on him with a black guy and he found out when he walked in on them fucking. He was haunted by the Black man's enormous cock and how it turned his sweetheart into a wanton slut. He never got over it and always felt insecure about his own small dick. He was always suspicious when her phone rang or when she came home late. He became very accusatory and even went as far as checking her phone and email without her knowing. As there time together passed, they fought more and more, always breaking up and getting back together. Things were reaching a boiling point and the situation was about to explode.

ENTER THE BLACK COCK...

Marcus was just out for a stroll, enjoying the warm April day. The sun was about to set and it looked like the dinner crowd was starting to arrive on the busy street populated by some trendy and expensive restaurants.

As he turned the corner he could hear a couple engaging in a shouting match. He caught bits and pieces of the argument. She accused him of cheating. He called her a liar and accused her of cheating. Curse words flew back and forth like greetings. Marcus kept walking towards them, minding him business, but planning to walk right by. As he got closer he got a good look at the couple. She was a tall, skinny, young Asian female with long straight black hair down her back. The pretty Asian woman was dressed in a tight pink top with a black mini skirt. Her legs were covered in black stockings or leggings and she seemed even taller thanks to her extraordinary high five inch black patent leather platform heels. The outfit complimented her skinny waist and long legs. Her attire was very crisp and she looked to be high class with her expensive bag and red soled high heels.

As Marcus got closer to the shouting couple, he noticed she was wearing black horn rimmed glasses, giving her a sexy librarian look to go along with her pretty angelic face and model-esque body. She was arguing with a white guy, who looked like a preppy frat boy. He had a too tight polo t-shirt with the collar turned up, skinny ripped jeans, and a pair of fancy and clean white sneaker shoes.

The argument was escalating and they were right in each other's faces. The frat boy kept raising his hand as if he was going to hit her, but she wasn't scared. He kept calling her Amy, so he assumed that was her name. She was egging him on. Marcus tried to not pay attention, but he could have sworn he heard him say that "He knew she was fucking a Black guy". Then the man lifted his right hand over his left shoulder and began the motion of snapping a backhand across the Asian woman's face. Marcus surprisingly found himself as he stood next to them with his massive hand instinctively wrapped around the frat boy's wrist, as he was just about to strike the woman.

"You shouldn't hit women." Marcus said softly.

"You motherfucker...you were going to hit me." The Asian girl screamed.

The frat boy got red with anger and was trying to shake his hand free from Marcus' strong grip, but he couldn't. "Let go of me you n*gger." He barked.

A crowd was gathering and everyone thought Marcus was going to go medieval on the white boys' ass. But Marcus just shrugged and pushed the guys hand away and let go of his grip. But because of Marcus' enormous physique and strength, the guy went flying backwards a few steps and then tripped over his own feet and fell to the ground.

The Asian girl yelled at her boyfriend as he lay on the ground, "That's right you racist bitch. You know how you talk about how much you hate black people...always accusing me of sucking black cock behind your back...well, this time I am going to do it. I'm going fuck this black guy right here. See how you like that."

Marcus was already a few steps away from the scene, when the Asian woman ran after him and grabbed onto his arm. Just then the frat boy jumped up and took a running swing at Marcus. In a calm and cool manner, Marcus ducked to the side as the frat boy missed wildly with his punch, but his momentum sent him flying into a street sign directly behind Marcus. The force of his punch sent an echoing sound reverberating up and down the metal pole and sent the boyfriend straight to the ground again crying in pain and clutching his broken hand.

The Asian girl seized on the opportunity and slapped her soon to be ex-boyfriend while he was whimpered on the ground in pain. She screamed at him, "We're through. Go fuck yourself with your small dick, you asshole."

The boyfriend was rolling around on the ground in agony as he tried to cover up and protect himself from the slaps, and in doing so, his keys fell out of his pockets. Amy quickly grabbed the keys and grabbed Marcus by the hand. Marcus allowed himself to be taken by the girl as she quickly ran away towards a BMW convertible with the top down parked a few feet away. She threw Marcus the keys and they both jumped into the car. Within seconds, the keys were in the ignition, the engine roared, and the tires squealed as he drove off.

Luckily, he hit all the lights as the Asian girl screamed out loud, "Oh my god that was fucking awesome." She stomped her high heels and slapped the dashboard on an adrenaline high.

She then leaned over to the driver side and shoved her tongue down Marcus' throat causing him to swerve slightly before he regained control of the wheel. The sexy Asian was all over him, kissing his neck and ear, and licking his face. She yelled into his ear, "The way you sent him to the ground in pain...that was so fucking hot." as she reached down and ran her hand across his jean covered crotch. "I am so turned on right now. I want your big black cock inside me." She then unzipped his jeans as he continued to drive far away.

Her eyes bulged out when she let his cock out. It was at least nine inches long and thick. "Holy fuck, you're huge", she screamed out before she dove head first into his lap and greedily sucked and slobbered all over his cock.

The car zoomed past a green light as Amy manically sucked on his cock and Marcus had to stop the car and pull over soon or else he was definitely going to hit something. He noticed an alley way up to his right and he quickly turned in and parked the car next to a large garbage container. By the time he turned the engine off, her warm mouth was rapidly swirling around his cock head as her small hands jerked his shaft feverishly. He mouthed out the words, "Oh my god" as his head drifted back towards the head rest. Her blowjob skills were divine and the slutty Asian refused to come up for air as she bobbed up and down leaving a trail of saliva down his balls. Marcus ran his hands across her sexy, tight body and got even more turned on at the sight of this beautiful looking woman. She was dressed so sexily: Those high heels. The tight skirt pushing up to reveal the stocking tops and her garter straps. Not to mention her perky little tits pushing out through her pink top. And on top of that, the glasses were driving him crazy, his mind reliving numerous fantasies in his head.

In one swift motion, Amy jumped up and hiked up her skirt. She swung her legs and hips over to the driver side and maneuvered her way on top of him. She was now straddling him with her stocking covered legs on the edges of the driver seat. With one hand, she pushed her panties to the side and grabbed a hold of his saliva coated cock and eased it into her dripping wet pussy.

"I want you to fuck me like a black man." Amy bellowed out as her pussy spread wide to let in his thick cock. She was so wet that it glided right into her tight Asian pussy leaving a coat of her pussy juices on his cock. "I want you to fuck me like a black man." She yelled out again. "Make this pussy yours."

Amy then clutched her hands on each side of the head rest and began bouncing up and down on his big dick. She wasted no time easing into it, going balls to the wall, humping like a crazed nympho. She was animalistic; grinded her pussy back and forth, pouncing hard up and down, slamming her body down on his cock as she roared and moaned at record breaking decibels.

"Holy fuck. You're so deep. Fuck me....Fuck me. ", she screamed as she shoved her tongue down his throat again and continued to ride his cock.

Within minutes she began to tense up and hugged him tightly. The feeling was so intense that she had to slow down her pounding and grinding almost to a standstill. But this wasn't Marcus first time and he sensed this. He quickly grabbed a hold of her waist and took over slamming his cock upwards into her stretched out pussy.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Right there....right there...don't fucking stop." Amy shrieked out moments before her whole body shook and convulsed.

Once Amy's orgasm subsided, Marcus slid his big dick out of her soaking wet pussy allowing her to come down from her orgasmic high.

"Wow...oh...fuck. I came so hard." Amy said before she shoved her throat down his mouth again and passionately kissed him hard. "I love your fucking cock. I can't wait to tell my ex-boyfriend how pathetic his dick is compared to yours."

Marcus was a man of very few words and said nothing back. He just reached out for the door handle and pushed it open. He threw his leg out with her still on top of him and carried her out of the car in his arms. They continued to kiss like maniacs as he walked away from the driver side door and around to the front of the car. With her in his arms, he threw her up in the air for a few split seconds so that he could move his hand from around her waist to under her thigh. It was a strong athletic feat, as he rested her cum soaked stocking tops on his sturdy forearms.

Amy was a willing fuckdoll as she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her legs and high heels flail in the air. She was so light that Marcus was able to hold her up with one hand. He reached down with his free hand and grabbed his cock and slid it back into her still wet pussy. He let gravity do the rest as he lifted her up and down on his cock with his forearms like it was a workout.

"Yeeeessssss...just like that. Just like that. Fuck me." Amy shouted.

"FUCK ME! Fuck me like a n*gger." She growled out loud before she was able to catch herself. In shock, she covered her mouth with her hand. The heat of the moment made her say it and she was so apologetic. She stayed motionless for seconds not knowing what to say. She looked at Marcus for any reaction. She thought he'd be pissed...offended. But Marcus simply nodded and said, "OK", as he resumed slamming her helpless pussy down hard onto his outstretched cock.

Amy was now powerless as Marcus slammed the whole weight of her body down on his cock. The sheer force of impact made her body bounce up and down on his cock like a ripple effect. She was now shouting out incoherent words and half sentences as she held on to dear life and experienced a sexual pleasure beyond all her imagination. Her legs flailed so wildly and spastically that her heels were starting to slip off. Her head snapped back and forth so violently with each thrust that her glasses were barely hanging on by a nose and an earlobe. But Amy didn't care. She was in a world of ecstasy. Marcus cock was better than her wildest fantasies and the most powerful vibrator. Every reason her ex-boyfriend had to be jealous and insecure was true and then some. Marcus' cock was deeper in her than anything had ever been inside her pussy. Her pussy juices were oozing out, coating his cock and leaving a ring of white fluid around the base of his cock. She didn't know how long she could hold on, but Marcus was pounding away without the slightest hint of tiring.

Amy had only heard about the mystical multiple orgasms, but she never experienced it in any of her prior sexual encounters. But this was it. She knew it wasn't a matter of twice; this was going to be multiples as Marcus' beautiful cock touched every inch and nerve inside her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth was wide open, but her voice was gone from screaming and moaning for so long that it was just a steady near silent "Oh...". Her body tensed again and her legs stiffened straight out until her body made an L shape. Countless thrusts later, countless times her ass slapped against his balls, and she was finally beyond the boiling point. Her entire body tightened as the second orgasmic wave coursed throughout her entire body and sent her into a temporary orgasmic coma.

She stayed still for several seconds as she calmed down and slowly regained consciousness and coherence. Marcus slipped his cock out of her to let her swollen pussy settle down from the beating it just took.

Within minutes, Amy was alert again. "Fuck that was amazing. I think I squirted on your cock." She fixed her glasses so they were no longer crookedly hanging off her face. Marcus gently placed her feet first back on the ground, letting her put her stocking covered feet back into her high heels. She grabbed his glistening cock and blurted out, "Holy fuck, I did squirt all over your cock. I have to taste it." She wasn't asking for permission as she swiftly leaned over and sloppily sucked his cock. She threw her hair back so that it wouldn't get it in the way and commented that his cock tasted like her pussy and she loved it. Not done cleaning, she then licked the base and his balls until there were no traces of her pussy juices left on his cock.

Amy looked up at him through her sexy glasses, "I want you to fucking cum for me. I want that hot black cum all over my face and in my mouth."

But Marcus wasn't done. He simply shook his head side to side and softly said, "Not yet." He then helped her straighten up until she was standing upright and facing him. He gave her a hard, wet kiss...tasting her sweet pussy juices on her lips. In a swift motion, he then grabbed her by the hips and spun her around, so that her ass was brushing up against his cock. He reached down for her panties, which were still pushed to the side and pulled them down her thighs until they were around her knee. He left her panties there as he stood back up and put one hand on her back and bent her over. He lifted up her skirt and marveled at her luscious Asian ass. Amy instinctively spread her legs shoulder width apart as Marcus grabbed hold of his cock, lined it up with her pussy and glided that big black dick back where it belonged.

Her pussy was still soaking wet as he pushed his cock head inside her. Marcus let his cock sit there for a moment as his hands caressed her smooth ass cheek. He gave her a light spank as Amy reached out for the hood of the car and braced herself for the impending pussy pounding.

"Please let me make you cum. I can't take anymore. Your dick is too much for my tight little pussy."Amy begged.

"Oh no. You want to be fucked like a n*gger. I'm going to fuck you like a n*gger." Marcus barked showing emotion for the first time all night.

He then aggressively pushed his cock inside her swollen pussy until he was balls deep inside. He reached out to grab hold of her thin waist and used it as leverage to pound his cock in and out of her.

Amy was now crying out in pain and ecstasy. "Oh fuck...your dick is too big. Please, I'm sorry for saying the 'N' word. Please just let me make you cum."

But Marcus was in the zone and there was nothing she could do to make him stop. He viciously thrusted his cock back and forth. Repeatedly. Non-stop. Deliberately over and over again, hitting the same spot. Touching the same nerves. Amy was screaming out at the top of her lungs. Her fist beat into the hood of the car as she tried to hold on for dear life. Her head snapped back and forth wildly sending her hair whipping all over the place. She made the mistake of reaching back, trying to grasp anything. Instead, what she provided was something else for him to grip. Marcus grabbed a hold of her wrists and pulled them back as far as she could stretch. Amy's head snapped back along with it as she arched her back to avoid breaking her shoulder. Marcus used her arms as leverage to push her body back towards his as he carried on pounding into her pussy. Each thrust and plunge of his body into hers caused her body to lunge forward, as he cruelly pulled her back towards him with her arms. He was making her own body betray her, as she was causing her pussy to glide back and forth over his cock. Her heels were buried into the ground as her legs trembled dangerously. She was going to cum again. A third, unprecedented, and unheard of time. She was screaming, crying, cursing, moaning, and panting all at the time same time. Marcus knew she was going to cum as he pulled her up towards him until her back was pressed against his chest. Even at this impossible angle, his cock was still buried deep inside. Marcus wrapped his forearm around her neck as he thrusted the last few strokes up into her aching pussy. Amy screamed out loud one last breath as she came a mind altering third time, squirting drops on to his cock and thigh again.

Marcus finally released hold of her, as Amy collapsed onto the hood of the car and gasped for air. Her lungs and her pussy suffocating from the pussy pounding. Her pussy was puffy. Her stockings were ripped off from her garter straps and barely hanging on around her knees. Her pussy juices were splattered everywhere and the hood of the car had dents from her fists pounding into them. She lay out on top of the hood still begging to make Marcus cum. But Marcus was still not done with her. He flipped her lifeless body over until her back was laid out on the dented hood.

"No more. No more." Amy whispered softly as Marcus flung her legs into the air and rested them on his broad shoulders, placing her heels right by his ears.

12