Slutty CEO - Roadtrip Pt. 01

Story Info
Slutty CEO takes employees to a conference.
3.4k words
4.38
9.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 06/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the car to a halt in the service station carpark and killed the engine. They were about a third of the way to their destination on a glorious Summer morning, and though the roads were quiet and good progress was being made, the situation called for a quick break for a seat swap.

Shifting in her seat, she unclipped the seatbelt and felt the relief of the strap releasing from between her breasts. Normally not a problem, today she was in minimal clothing and had felt it rubbing uncomfortably against her flesh for above thirty minutes.

The three others in the car had already started to free themselves too, and popping their doors open to stretch their legs. Conversation was stilted and banal as the two men in the back discussed with the man beside her how long the rest stop should take.

The man in the passenger seat was her company's head machinist, and he obviously needed to adjust his trousers. She looked at him enquiringly but he shook his head and left the car to walk over towards the entrance. She watched him go feeling slightly disappointed but he was in his sixties and not as agile or robust as he once was.

The man seated behind her was the company delivery driver on a break from his usual duties and the lad beside him was part of the sales staff. They had planned to take it in turns sitting shotgun and the largish lorry driver was next in turn, a fact she knew he was looking forward to if for no other reason than he had been very cramped in the back.

They still had a good distance to go to reach the convention, but the time was passing fruitfully.

She got to her feet outside the car and pulled on the hem of her skirt. Slightly too short for her, it barely covered the tops of her stockings, a fact that had not escaped any of the three men. Her thin, low cut blouse concealed her breasts whilst she was upright, but she knew that with any lean forwards, she was offering herself to their full gaze. The belt had kept her blouse twisted and her entire right breast exposed for the previous forty-five minute drive.

Standing now and stretching, she pulled it back into shape and straightened the sagging material as though it would give her any decency.

Her feet were aching having been driving in six inch, black stiletto heels, and standing now in turn on each leg, she rotated each foot to stretch it back to life.

The last exercise she did was with her arms and hands. Clasping her wrists in each hand, she stretched forward and shook out the cramp.

Even though her car was a full automatic, her left arm was feeling the self-induced strain of the drive. Shaking her arms out, she felt the shimmer of her breasts and the rub of her swollen nipples on the inside of the insufficient blouse material.

Very aware of their attention on her, she looked across at her passengers who were stamping their feet to return some circulation to their bodies.

The delivery driver was appraising her and she couldn't help but smile at his obvious excitement. A tall and quite wide shouldered bloke, his bearded face had broken into a smile, his cap pushed back on his head to expose a friendly and admiring expression.

He was roughly her age and already grey, but the blonde lad from the sales team was a good twenty-five years younger and judging from the tenting in his trousers and multiple sly camera shots she knew he was taking, equally as keen on her.

All of a sudden she felt the desire to bend over the bonnet and let her skirt ride all the way up. She hadn't bothered with knickers today and had been. feeling dampness from her over stimulated pussy collecting on her inner thighs during the drive. Bending over would give her an opportunity to air her mild discomfort, as well as offering herself totally to both the man she fancied more than she would admit out loud, and the younger stud.

Catching sight of herself in the window of another parked car, she could see that she was giving off a very slutty vibe, and smiled. Her exercises and stretches had caused her skirt to rise again and exposed a clear two inches of lace suspender straps and a great deal of her flesh. She considered readjusting her clothes, but then discarded the thought.

The destination conference was a potential life saver for her currently struggling firm and it was a reasonable expectation that if they did well there, they would have sufficient work for the next six months or more. Dressing a little provocatively was a necessity to encourage attention, and a small price to pay, and the other men in the car were taking full advantage of some associated driving games she had suggested during the journey. There could well be other men or women in other cars around them, equally as attentive of her in this moment, but it was a situation she was getting very used to and one that encouraged full staff buy-in.

Suddenly the machinist was exiting the building from his toilet visit and making his slow way back towards them. Her delivery operative climbed into the passenger seat and the lad from sales behind her.

Time to go then.

She settled back behind the wheel and clipped her seat belt into position, fully expecting the younger lad to reach around at some point and take liberties with her easily accessible breasts.

All aboard. Phase two.

Engine on. Finding gear. Checking for other motorists. And off we go.

As they joined the still quiet motorway, she pressed the cruise control back on, and dropped her left arm back down into the passenger seat.

The cap wearing man had already unbuttoned his fly and extricated his member in readiness for her promise. Now he rested his head back, hands at his sides and took in a deep breath.

Knowing what was expected of her for the driving game, she took hold of what was being offered to her and felt it's girth.

He was already hard. She squeezed it slightly and heard his breath change as it seemed to pulse in her hand. She ran a blind finger over the tip and felt the ridges of his little eye. Snatching a look down from the studious attention on the road, she could see he was already engorged and leaking.

He felt smoother than the machinist had during the first driving stint, with a much larger helmet. He had also started some precum faster and there was less of a belly to get in the way too.

Her self-set goal was to make all three men cum before they reached their destination. The white haired machinist had spasmed in her hand and leaked a dribble of cum into his pants earlier. She would have been quite happy to clean him up with her mouth before he went to the toilet but he had declined, already shriveled to dormancy and self-conscious. The new shotgun passenger was obviously not as shy and standing a lot more proud.

She felt the ache at her pussy and wondered if she could time his desire to cum for their mutual benefit at the next services exit in about... she checked the road furniture, twenty miles.

Stroking her hand up and down his cock, she did some quick mental maths and wondered if she could get him to peak in exactly fifteen minutes. A quick diversion and with a quiet section of the car park, he would be just about ready to cum into her whilst she was bending over into the car one side or the other. Or maybe a quick lean over once the car was stationary and a final suck to take his final ejaculation into her mouth. It had been the cherry on top of the offer she has made last week to the three men. The older man hadn't utilised it but she would put money on both the other two cashing in.

Offers for using both her ends were on the table for the journey to and from the conference, and would be equally risky and exciting in the moment.

Taking a spit into her hand for a little more lubricant, she massaged it into his helmet before stroking his cock up and down again.

She parted her thighs and a quick glance down confirmed that he had a full visual of her inner thighs and noticed oddly that one of her labia had popped out and was now dragging on her thigh in a very wanton fashion.

She heard him exhale happily and felt him extend to his full length at her ministrations. Her driving game was once again in full swing, with still the younger lad still to look forward to at the next swap around.

Smiling to herself, and after a quick taste of his smear of arousal on her hand, and feeling the younger lad's hand now on her breast from the back seat, she tried to regulate her movements in time and tune with her crush's groans of pleasure.

She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand. Squeezing it slightly caused him to gasp, but the obvious and evident smile across his face meant that he was enjoying her efforts.

She took another lick of her fingers and moistened her palm once more. Slow and steady would win this race.

The car was driving pretty much on automatic, the speed regulated by the cruise control. She monitored the road and steered left and right as necessary, pulling out to overtake calmly without need to interrupt her gentle and occasionally not so gentle hand job.

Her game was to take him to the brink by the time the next services appeared. Regular sign posts proclaimed the distance she had to go, and reckoned she had about ten minutes left.

His breathing was getting deeper and she surreptitiously parted her thighs a touch more to entice him when she became aware that his eyes were open.

Fuck. She was so wet.

She wanted him to drop his hand into her lap too, but that would interrupt her access to his cock. Maybe he could reach across for her closest breast? Just to feel his hands on her would be the reciprocation she needed and desired right now.

Almost incidentally, she took opportunity when she could to adjust her blouse around the seatbelt strap in order to almost fully expose her right breast. So what if the car in front of them could potentially see it too in their rear view. They would never see her again. Let them look. She wanted his big hand on her.

And there it was.

She could almost feel the scars on the rough skinned fingertips through her breasts. Despite the fact she was still trying to stay attentive to the road, she felt almost an electric shock relaying from her erect nipple to her very core. He wasn't being particularly delicate with her flesh either. Her body was there to be used and she was enjoying his obvious excitement.

It was still too far to go to the services for him to ejaculate just yet. She couldn't let him peak too soon though could almost sense his imminent climax.

She softened her hand on his cock and softly pinched at his helmet instead. Sensing rather than seeing the flood of precum was delicious, as was the taste of it on her fingers when she licked them once again.

A quick glance across at his face confirmed that that was turning him on too. A wicked smile etched itself to her face.

The offer she had made to get the men to accompany her on the sales conference trip had been to get all three to cum before they reached their coastal destination town. One man down already. The second one was ready to blow any moment, and this one she wanted inside her, with the younger, more inexperienced cock still to look forward to.

So what if she spent the rest of the journey leaking from her bare and constantly exposed pussy onto the seat? It was leather and would cope. Might even be worth scooping to her mouth as it evacuated.

One mile left. The marker was a welcome sign and an indication to start to build his crescendo.

She stroked down to his balls, and though the angle was awkward, she cupped her hand backwards to feel his full and heavy sack. Had he spent the last few days in chastity, waiting for the opportunity to fuck his boss? She had the idea that he had enjoyed taking her and fucking her when she had offered herself as part of the remuneration package a year ago.

She heard his deep breaths again and felt his body going rigid as he neared his final pleasure.

The men in the back seat were silent and respectful, as the driver had been whilst the older machinist had been having his turn under her hand. The younger man was obviously on a social app and pretending to be oblivious, whilst the other was now watching outside the windows.

She slowed her pace and felt the cock soften slightly. That was no good either. Another gentle squeeze and it hardened immediately. Funny how when you lose a particular sense, the others step up to compensate. Though she hadn't closed her eyes, her concentration on the road meant that she couldn't watch what was happening and was leaving it to her sense of touch to tell her what was needed and required in the moment. She could be a conductor, controlling the proceedings with subtle movements and minute actions.

Off ramp coming up in...

3

2

1

She swung the car into the carpark and directed it towards the furthest point from the building. It was still early in the morning and relatively quiet, luckily free from other motorists. There was a grass verge before a copse of trees where the dog owners exercised their animals during a pause from the road.

Discrete.

All empty.

Thank goodness.

She stopped the car whilst hastily unclipping her seatbelt. No messing around this time. Before the car had even seemed to shake to a halt, she was out of the door and hastening around to his side of the vehicle. Yes, her skirt was almost a belt around her waist and yes, her pussy and left breast were still completely bared and exhibited, but she couldn't care less.

Uncaring that she was so exposed in public, she pulled his door open and leant down immediately to take his cock into her mouth. Her hands scrabbled at his trousers to wrench them away from her mouth as she desperately wanted his cock inside her.

She felt it pulse and throb in her mouth. It felt full and alive and manly and...

He was getting out.

Fuck.

Now she was being propelled in through the door face first, her legs still standing outside on the tarmac. The skirt was still up, her ass full, bare and open. Thank God, he was going to take her right there, right then.

The two men in the back were less than twelve inches from her face and she couldn't care less. The young stud took the opportunity to reach forward and cup her hanging breast, as the HGV driver's hands smoothed her ass cheeks open wider, his rough hands once again giving her flesh no options.

His cock was at her pussy.

She was so wet it was decadent.

Now he was inside her pussy. Powering in so deeply, she could feel it at her cervix. Now his hand was reaching for her head, wrapping her hair around his fingers and pulling her back onto his cock.

Animalistic. Dominant.

There was no tenderness right then, just forceful entry and use cramped up in the doorway of her car, her hands resting on the centre console and uncaring as to what anyone else around could see.

The younger man was pulling on her breast still, and she could feel someone's hand on her throat. Had all three men now got their hands on her as well as a cock powering inside her.

Then...

Cock throbbing.

Cum spurting inside her.

A loud and guttural groan of contentment punctuating his ejaculation.

Flooding her and ramming back and forth a couple more times to make sure he was completely spent, she gasped and relished the use, simultaneously thrilled at the sensations whilst a little sorry it was already over for him. She could feel his cock beginning to soften and withdraw.

She wanted more.

Pulling herself back out of the doorway, and completely unrequested, she squatted down on her haunches to take his cock in her mouth for the last few moments of his hardness, relishing the feel of him in her mouth now after his time in her pussy.

Sucking avidly on him, she could tell by his body language that he appreciated her efforts and was staying harder than she initially thought he would.

Thoughts that his deposit was now beginning to drop from her pussy were forgotten in her eagerness to taste her own arousal on him until he reached down and scooped a large dribble of it up from her thigh and offered it to her mouth.

Without hesitation, she switched her attention to his fingers and slavishly sucked them clean, barely aware that all three men were now watching her.

Another load on his fingers.

She opened her knees as wide as she could and looked up into his face with the unsaid plead that he would scoop directly from her very open pussy for the next taste.

He obliged.

Feeling his rough fingers clawing unsympathetically at her most delicate flesh in the pursuit of his own cum, took her to the edge of her own public orgasm. That hadn't been part of the game she had offered, but the possibility was becoming a reality.

The younger man had left the car and was now standing beside her, his tented trousers betraying his own excitement, the older one angled in and sat behind her on the passenger seat, legs outside the door and either side of her to hold her still.

So thoughtful.

The drivers cock was swelling once more with each scoop of cum he collected from her pussy and fed into her mouth, interchanging what was presented to her mouth with his steadily hardening cock.

It was too much.

She orgasmed hard, grateful to the seasoned and considerate older gent who took her weight as she spasmed where she crouched, beside the car in a public carpark, her eyes tightly closed in an effort to deny how slutty she was being.

When she opened them, she now had two cocks swimming before her eyes.

It seemed the younger man couldn't wait for her attention during the journey and had freed himself.

Uncircumcised, his cock seemed slightly thinner but longer than the drivers which was still only inches away, and without thinking, dropped her open mouth around it.

The driver had his hands on her head now. Controlling her actions. Letting her suck for a few minutes, before pulling her head up by her hair and directing her attentions to himself.

Switching her from one to the other.

The older man, now had his hands around her and was holding her breasts. Manipulating her flesh, and pulling on her nipples.

The younger lad was getting really excited now. He wasn't going to last long. The driver, she felt, had had his cum and was now just enjoying the experience. He had stopped bending to scoop at her pussy, but her own fingers had taken his place and were working on her clit.

Any second now.

It seemed that she orgasmed in the most perfect way possible. At the very moment the younger salesman came into her throat, she had someone's fingers pulling at her nipples and her own fingers had rotated on her wet clit, and the driver was wanking his cock into her face.

...