Slutty Holiday

Story Info
Girl on holiday and a great ride on a boat.
2k words
3.64
51.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d decided to go on holiday with my friend, Jane, to Greece. It seemed like a good break and would be a great time for us. So, when we arrived we were enjoying the sun and having a good time around the pool.

It’s our first night out together and we both get dressed up, both with subtle make-up on; not to look too slutty; short skirt that showed off my shapely legs and a quite tight top to show off my ample breasts.

We go to a noisy bar and we can both feel every blokes eyes judging our bodies, it makes me nervous but feels quite exciting. There’s a big group of lads over in the corner, all about the same age as us, about 21.

After a few drinks and a lot of dancing, my friend goes to the toilet for a break and I’m left alone stood at the bar. After a few minutes, one of the lads comes over to me and starts talking. He seems like a nice lad and is quite good looking. My friend soon arrives and some more of his friends come over to see if my friend’s up for it.

We flirt like this for the majority of the night, and I receive many looks at my tits and at my legs not to mention the many slight brushes on my round ass as they walk past. I’m feeling quite tipsy and I’m beginning to lose control. So I feel relieved when they say they have to go. Before leaving they ask if we wanna go on a boat trip tommorrow, it seems like fun, Why not?

“How many’s goin’?” we ask innocently.

“Just us and a few others.” Yeah we’ll be safe if there are other adults there.

We get back to our apartment and I’m full of myself and am excited for tommorrow, so’s my mate. We settle down to go to sleep and the night passes quickly.

When I wake up Jane looks weary and looks ill. She says she feels sick and can’t go today. I’m gutted and feel like I should stay, but she assures me she’ll be allright and I’m quick to get ready.

When I get there they all greet me nicely and seem sad that Jane’s not there, but they take me aboard quickly anyway. I’m taken to the front of the boat and I sort my things out and lay down my towel.

I put all my lotion on and lay down to get a good day of sun.

After about an hour I’m getting hot and I’m surprised by the lad, who first came over last night. He seems at ease and we soon get flirting again, after about ten minutes, he says

“My mates wanna know if you wanna come up top with us.” It seems harmless and I agree. It quite excites me to be in the middle of lots of lads for a full day, so I’m quick to go up. When I get up there they are all talking quite loudly and I seem to quieten them all down, I look around for some girls but I’m all alone, with about twenty men.

I look to my left and there’s one of the bigger lads stood up, he quickly demands, “We’ve got something to ask you.” It seems dangerous but I listen anyway, “We’re all getting bored up here and are wondering if you wanna liven the party up by doing us some favours.” I then look down as he sits down and I immediately notice that he has his 9 inch dick out and is stroking it softly.

I try to appear innocent, “What kind of favours?”

“Oh I think you know what kind of favours!” I feel trapped and try to talk myself out of it, but these are’nt happy to be declined. So he stands up with force and says with a commanding voice, “Look, we’ve brought you here and we can do what we like, you can either play along or we can play and you can moan. So, whats it to be, you can either be tied up and a bused all day and we’ll sell you to some pimp, or you can bend down and get your mouth round my dick.”

I’ve got to admit I was quite frightened, but I did notice that my bikini bottoms were getting a little wet. Therefore I got down with my legs bent and spread, but with my feet on the ground, to feel stable. I’m quick to start to massage his cock with my tongue. This tastes good. So I begin to slide down his pole and I’m half way down when I can feel his cock at the back of my throat. He knows were he is. “Go on further.” He commands. So I begin to take him all the way until my nose reaches his stomach. I begin to rock back and forth and I’m beginning to get used to his cock down my throat.

Suddenly I jump, I feel a mans hand on my the bottom of my bikini. He moves them to the side, but I don’t look down, this cock is just too good. He moves the string to the side and I can feel his tongue worming his way around my clit, I’m already wet and this only adds to my stimulation.

This goes on for a few minutes, when the man who’s cock’s in my mouth pulls my head back and squirts his cum all over my face. I can feel it move down my face and I’m just about to lick it off, when he gets hold of my hand, “You’re ours now. Don’t wipe your face all day, don’t swallow any of our juices, if it goes in your mouth spit it out and let it go on your tits.” He says this while uncovering my tits and pinching my nipples.

The one below me is going at my cunt like he’s not eaten in weeks and I can feel that I’m coming to a climax. This feels so good. I squirt all my juices all over his face and he then moves.

Another lad takes my face up again and I’m quickly indulged in his cock, when I feel another man take my cunt again, just after he takes a little lick of my ass. That was so tantalising I want more, I bend my ass out more eager for more attention. A man quickly takes this place by massaging my anus with his tongue and he’s soon found his way inside my hole.

I’ve never had this much attention in my life and it’s the greatest moment ever. I’m being used by all these men and it’s great, I almost come just thinking about it. This happens again and again for about a hour and I’ve come so many times that I’ve lost count and my face has been coated by at least seven men, with more cumming on my back and in my hair.

Suddenly, they let me go. I’m lost. Where have they gone? I’m quickly answered as they pull me to my feet. I’m instantly stripped of my clothes and I can feel many hands on my body, I’ve got both my holes filled just standing there.

I’m told to follow them downstairs, they’re having a meal. They take me down and I can feel their eyes all over my body. “ We’ve got a present for you.” They say this while handig me a collar, I put it on it makes me feel worthless, especially because it says “Slave” on it.

They push me to the floor and they tell me to crawl under the table closest. I know what’s coming. Each man has his dick out. “ You’ve got to suck one and wank the two next to him. You’ve got forty minutes to get through us all I want everyones cum on your face and tits before then. It seems an impossibility, but I go at it quickly and amazingly I get through them all.

They stand me up and ask if anyone’s been missed out. Nobody answers and they all clap.

I hear shouts of “What a good slut” and “What a whore.” I feel totally degraded but there’s also a stimulating feeling to it and I can feel my juices begin to fall.

The main person in the group (the one who’s cock came first) Feels between my legs and licks his fingers, “Looks like she enjoyed it lads.” This sets them all off, I’m used throughout the day, each hole is filled constantly and my ass and face are always being pounded.

It begins to not matter about cumming, I enjoy it and they seem to revel in it. So I just let myself go and enjoy the many rides. Once I had at least six dicks on the go at once. One in my mouth, two in my pussy, one in each hand and one between my tits. What a day. The day goes too quickly and they’re all satisfied. When the ride finishes, they tell me I was great and that they’d love to have me again. I agree to this time next week and they’re all quick to look forward to next week. I’m the last one to leave the boat and I remember that they still have my clothes. Where are they? I look around but can’t find them. So I decide to hide as much as possible on the way back, but I’m obviously seen. I’m groped many times by men and women and I feel good. I’ve still got cum on my face and body and people seem to enjoy that and to add to the juices and my humiliation. I get back late at night and my roommates there and she asks me how the day was and why I’m naked.

I don’t tell her much, just that they played games on me but it was just a laugh, lookily she doesn’t notice the cum.

I quickly have a shower and I love the come that falls to my mouth and I masterbate in the shower and I taste my juice as it’s mixed with their cum and it’s great.

My mate says she’s going down for a drink and I say I’ll be down in a minute. When she’s gone I lie on the bed, naked, thinking about the day. It was great, I’ll never forget.

There’s a knock at the door. I answer it forgeting that I’m naked, but it’s the main guy from before. He pushes passed and sees that I’ve still got my collar on. Forcefully, he attaches a lead and tells me to get to my knees. I do as I’m told and he leads me out of the room.

I get to a car and he pushes me into the passenger seat. He drives and says he wants to see me play with myself. I enjoy doing this again, it’s a relief after thinking about today. I cum on the seat and he seems happy.

We get to an airport and he takes me onto a plane, as I’m still crawling. We get on and he says to me. “You’re mine forever. I love your sort. Sluts who just want a good fuck and then thay’re satisfied. You’ll get much of that. You’re going to be our flight attendant for a while. You’re in big demand after all them lads talking. You’ll be a huge hit. Remember, never clean the cum and never swallow. I’ll come sometimes and I’ll take you to other places but you’ll soon be whoring yourself out on our boat, for us.” He leaves with a quick stroke of my pussy and a lick of my ass and I ‘m left alone.

I become excited, I loved today and I’m gonna have that more. A man comes into the room sees me on my knees , “Hope you’ll smile like that when you go in there.” He makes me blow him there and then takes me in to the back. I crawl in and all the men turn around, I’m their slave for as long as they want me and I can’t turn back now, anyway it’s better than home………