Slutty Maria

Story Info
Maria fulfills her husband's fantasy.
2k words
4.09
113.2k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

My wife Maria has always had a healthy sexual appetite. In the dozen years we've been married, we've averaged having sex twice a week. Often times during the week, it's initiated by her, where I'll go to bed early and she'll wake me up by reaching into my underwear.

Before I met her, Maria date several men. She definitely had what you'd consider a checkered past. Between high school, college as well as post college, she's probably slept with over 50 men. She doesn't talk about it much, but also doesn't shy away when asked. She'll shrug her shoulders and just say, "I was a big slut."

She will say she loves sex and that has been the case since she lost her virginity when she was 15. Maria's not discriminating in terms of the type of men she's fucked, either. She has been with Asian men, black men and Hispanic men. She says if she's attracted to someone, she doesn't care if they're white, brown, green, etc.

Maria is outgoing, so the attention of men is never a problem. She has 36D breasts, and is about 5'9" 135 lbs., and a tramp stamp on her lower back, which I like to occasionally use for "target practice". Being outgoing and confident, Maria often will wear low cut shirts, particularly when she goes out to bars with her friends. I don't mind, because I know she's been faithful to me our entire marriage.

Lately, I've been getting horny thinking about Maria's past. I love the idea of her being a slutty woman who knows what she wants. Her sexual past doesn't bother me. We both recently went out and got drunk at an event and by the time our friends dropped us off, we were both very horny.

In bed, I started asking her about her past and fucking other men.

Me: "Baby, you ever get drunk and fucked like this by other guys?"

Maria: "Of course, you know I did, how come you ask?"

Me: "I don't know, but lately I've been getting turned on thinking about your past and you getting fucked by someone else."

Maria: "Oh yeah, you like that I was a whore who fucked a lot of dicks?"

Me: "Yeah. I do. I love how you know how to turn me on sexually due to all your experiences. You ever fuck a big dick?"

Maria replied while jerking my erect penis, "Besides yours, yeah, this guy Rodney I used to date. His was BIG, it was like a Coke can!" I used to love to play with it the way I'm playing with yours right now."

So, we continued fucking and as I like to do, I pulled out and came on Maria's tits. She thinks that's hot. When we were done, we were lying there and we started talking more about it.

Maria: "That was super hot. Did that dirty talk turn you on?"

Me: "Can't you tell by the deposit on your tits and neck?"

Maria: (Laughing) "You seemed really into it - the part about other guys. Is that what you want? Do you want me to try fucking another guy?"

Me: "Uhhh, yeah, that would be cool."

Maria: "You sure? Be careful what you wish for. You don't think I can't go out tomorrow night and get laid?"

Me: "I'm sure you could. Would that interest you?"

Maria: "I've had my share of dicks, so all I need is you. But if that's what you want, and this is what you're fantasizing about then, yeah, I'll do it. However, if this is going to negatively impact our marriage then I don't want to do it.

Me: "I have thought about it a lot leading up to this, and I believe we can handle it."

Maria: "Ok, let's discuss more tomorrow."

The next day was a Saturday and we both slept in late. As we were having coffee around noontime, Maria asked about our discussion last night and if I was still on board or if it was the alcohol talking.

I told her I was on board and let's do it. As I said this, I could feel my cock moving with excitement.

Later that night after dinner, Maria went upstairs to get changed. When she came, she looked stunning! Tight jeans, high heels, and a low cut shirt with her tits popping out. Just exuding sexuality.

She said, "You like?"

I said, "Yes, you look spectacular."

She said, "You think I'll have any issues with fulfilling your fantasy tonight."

Me: "Not unless you go to a gay bar."

So, Maria decided she was going to go to a bar about 15 miles away in the city with her single friend Janice. I figured I'd stay home and wait it out.

After a few hours, it was getting towards 10 PM. My dick was rock hard and the anticipation was killing me. I decided to head to the bar to get a look and see what was going on.

When I got to the bar, the parking lot was full. Working my way through the crowd, I didn't see Janice, but I spotted Maria. She was talking to a very fit, athletic looking black man of about 6'2" and about 200 lbs. She was laughing as she was listening to him tell a story. This guy was being demonstrative in his story moving his hands a little and when he finished, they were both laughing as his hand deliberately brushed up against her shoulder.

I got a drink and watched from afar. Maria had no idea I was there. After another drink, they got closer together and I couldn't tell whether he was kissing her ear or not, but his mouth was definitely in her ear. She nodded her head and she turned to go. What was strange is that in all this time, I never saw Janice.

Having an idea what was going down, I got up and followed them out from a distance. Watching them walk ahead, his hand was caressing her ass as they walked to her car. He turned to speak to her and I watched as he grabbed his car, and she followed him out in hers.

I stayed a few cars back and went a mile and watched as he pulled onto a street and stop in front of a very nice house. I kept my car about 3 houses back and killed my lights. I saw both of them get out of their cars and enter the house.

At this point, there wasn't much I could do, so I went home. At least I knew where she was. I waited and waited. Finally around 5 am, I heard the door close downstairs. It was her. When she came in, she looked tired and smiled.

Me: "Hi, did you have fun?"

Maria: "Did I! You want me to tell you about it?"

Me: (Breathlessly) "Yeah."

Maria climbed into bed naked. She reached over and grabbed my cock and began kneading it.

Maria:" First of all, thank you for trusting me and letting me do that. I picked up a guy, his name was Marcus. He was black."

Me: "Confession - I drove over to the bar to see how you were making out and watched from afar. I also followed you to his house to make sure you were ok and I'd know where you were. Whatever happened to Janice?"

Maria: "Thanks for doing that. Janice called my cell after I left and said she couldn't make it. Anyway, I met Marcus at the bar, we talked, blah, blah, blah. He was HOT. Big muscular, and a handsome face. You ok that I picked up a black guy?"

Me: "I knew you used to go out with Rodney, so it never bothered me."

Maria: "You saw his house, right? Beautiful! Anyway, he brought me in, we had a glass of wine, and then started making out. We went up to Marcus' room. We took each other's tops off. Marcus had been staring at my boobs all night, so I knew he liked what he saw."

Me: getting turned on. "Ok..."

Maria, then put her head down towards my crotch and started squeezing my balls gently as she worked her tongue up and down my shaft. After several seconds of working over my dick she paused.

Maria: "When I pulled his cock out of his pants, it was HUGE! What they say about black men is definitely true because the ones that I've been with have never disappointed. You've got a big cock honey, but this dick was an anaconda!"

I groaned in pleasure as Maria deep throated my manhood a few times then climbed on my dick.

Maria: "I pulled his cock for awhile as he fingered my pussy. I couldn't get over how BIG it was and how turned on I was! I was dripping wet."

I needed a break or I was going to come quick, so I started sucking his dick like I just did to you. Marcus LOVED my tits. Couldn't stop playing with them as I sucked him off. I turned around and sat on his face as he did this and he licked my pussy like a pro."

She kept bouncing up and down on my cock swinging her tits in my face as she fucked me. She stopped talking for a few moments as we fucked.

My dick needed a few seconds so I could recompose myself. I said, "Hop off me, let me do you from behind."

Maria: "You're the second guy tonight who gets to fuck me doggy style."

I groaned and inserted my penis in her and started fucking her hard from behind. Maria got really dirty:

"You liked that I got fucked by a big black snake? You like those sloppy seconds? You wanted me to fuck another cock, is this what you were looking for?"

I said, 'YES! I love it that you were a big slut tonight. You liked some different dick? You feel stretched out.

Maria: "His cock stretched my pussy good. I loved it! I made him fuck me a couple different times."

Me: Did he blow a big load?"

Maria: "Yeah, and he did what you liked. He came on both my tattoo as well as my big tits. Do you want to cum on my tits?"

Me: "Two loads, huh?

Maria: "Yeah, and I need another load."

Me: "You can't get enough loads on your tits you whore, can you?

Maria: "That's right. I've fucked so many guys and most of them came on my tits at least once. I've been fucked hundreds of times, because I was a cum dumpster, but now I'm your slut."

I turned her around and she squeezed her boobs together. I blew a gallon on her chest, neck, and chin as she coached me along, 'Oh yeah! Give me that cum. I need that load on my big tits."

It felt unbelievable to release all that tension, as I ejaculated stream after stream of semen all over her.

She said, "I just can't get enough dick tonight!"

As I finished she took me in her mouth and deep throated me cleaning me up. We've had great sex in the past, but this was mind blowing!

We collapsed in exhaustion and passed out.

The next day, I was up earlier than Maria. When she came downstairs she came over and hugged me and asked, "You sure we're ok?"

Me: "Yes. That was REALLY hot last night. I loved how filthy you were."

Maria: "Is that something you want me to do again? Do you want me to fuck Marcus again?" She smiled as she said this.

Me: "Yeah, but what do you think about if I tried another woman?"

Maria: "You want to try swinging?"

Me: "Well it's not fair that you are the only one getting side action, so I'd be interested in trying that out." You ok with that?"

Maria: "We have a strong marriage and if this kind of sexual behavior is what you want, and let's be honest, we both enjoyed last night, then why not?

We kissed and enjoyed the day together as I dreamt of future adventures.

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers