Slutty Rox and Her Cousin

Story Info
Army cousin goes home on leave and gets a pleasant surprise.
1.4k words
4.31
78.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer’s day and I was laying on a sun-lounger in my grandmother’s back garden, as I was staying with her for a few days whilst I visited some friends.

The weather was boiling as I lay there, determined to top up my tan – wearing a bikini top and matching shorts.

My grandmother was in the house pottering around, and I must have drifted off to sleep briefly, as when I opened my eyes, there was a man sat on a sun-lounger next to me! I jolted up; panicking momentarily and the man laughed and proffered his hand to me.

“Don’t worry – I’m Stephen, your cousin.” I smiled, relieved, and shook his hand.

“I’m sorry about that!”

“That’s alright – I’ve only been here about ten minutes. I’m on leave from the army and thought I’d crash here for a week.”

We sat chatting for a few minutes – I couldn’t believe how much he had changed! The last time I had seen him was about eight years ago and he had been a spotty, gangly teenager. He was now a man of twenty-three – five years older than me – and the early mornings and cold showers obviously suited him.

Stephen was only wearing his jeans – the heat must have been too much for him too – and I notice how smooth and muscular his chest is and his arms are tanned and strong-looking.

Suddenly, I become aware that he has stopped talking and he is now looking at me. I mentally shake myself out of my trance.

Blushing a little, I say “Sorry about that… the heat must be getting to me.”

He smiles, casting his eyes over me appreciatively before replying, “You look fine to me”.

God, he was absolutely gorgeous and as my gaze moves downwards, I notice the hardening bulge in his tight denim jeans. I’d have fucked him then and there, but right at that moment our grandmother returns with two glasses of lemonade.

“I hope you two will be alright out here – I’m just going to get a bath. This heat is far too much for me.”

As our grandmother goes back indoors, I place my glass down by the sun-lounger and I lay back down, beginning to relax once more in the heat.

All of a sudden, I am shocked out of my daydreaming, as something cold splashes against my bare midriff. I tear off my sunglasses, bewildered, to see Stephen standing over me, astride the sun-lounger, with a glass of lemonade in his hand.

He laughed at the expression on my face.

“I can’t have you going to sleep on me again” he said, grinning.

“So you thought you’d tip lemonade all over me instead?” I reply in mock horror.

He tipped his glass again and more lemonade spilled onto me – this time he poured it onto my neck, so it trickled down between my breasts. We were both laughing as he tipped a little more over me – this time he moved the glass sideward, so the liquid splashed over my nipples.

The material was so thin that the lemonade soaked straight through… it was so cold that I could feel my nipples hardening immediately – Stephen noticed it as well.

I moved to sit up-right… it felt good, but I was starting to get really turned-on and I wasn’t sure how far Stephen was prepared to go with this – especially with our grandmother upstairs!

As I went to ease myself up on the sun-lounger, Stephen started to laugh.

“Don’t go anywhere.”

I smiled, unsure of what was going to happen, but intrigued nonetheless.

Stephen lowered himself down on top of me, his crotch pressed against mine and he looked me right in the eye as he once again tipped lemonade on my stomach – this time enough of it so that it ran right down my flat stomach and over my bikini shorts.

He watched as the liquid slowly soaked into the material.

Looking straight at me, he slowly ran one of his fingers right over my pussy lips, making me gasp. He bent down and whispered into my ear, “You are soaking wet”.

Teasing me, he slowly rubbed my pussy lips again. My body went to thrust upwards, searching for his finger – but he was sat astride me, making it impossible for me to move.

Smiling, he hesitated – teasing me briefly – then he put his finger back between my legs, rubbing my pussy as with his other hand, he started to roll one of my nipples between his finger and thumb.

Once again, I gasped and this time he didn’t stop – I could feel my body reacting to the skilled actions of my cousin’s hands.

He pushed my bikini top straps over my shoulders and as my eyes closed with pleasure, he took one of my hard nipples into his mouth, gently biting and licking as he slid his free hand over my pussy, pressing the palm of his hand against my clit.

Then, Stephen got off me and I watched as he undid his jeans and kicked them off. Then he discarded his tight boxer shorts, revealing a long, hard cock.

I subconsciously kicked off my bikini shorts and the sight of my shaved pussy – literally dripping with my juices – must have been too much for him.

My cousin clambered on top of me and I quickly spread my legs in anticipation. With his right hand, he tore off my bikini top, finally freeing my breasts and with his left hand, he ran the tip of his hard cock along my now dripping slit… apparently, he did not want to rush this.

“Stop teasing me – I want you to fuck me,” I pleaded as I writhed beneath him, trying to get his cock to slip inside me.

Stephen continued to press the head of his cock against my clit and then slowly along my slit. Then, he looked at me in the eye and suddenly rammed it all inside me!

I was about to scream, but he pressed his lips against mine and as he flicked his tongue against my tongue, I had the first of many orgasms, drenching his cock in my pussy juices.

“What’s it like, fucking your own cousin?” He asked breathlessly as he slammed his nine inches in and out of me.

“It feels fucking amazing”, I replied in-between gasps of pleasure.

“God, you are such a slut, letting me fuck you like this”.

“I want to be your slut”, I replied, “I want you to fuck me like a whore.”

Stephen grunted and moaned softly with pleasure and began to fuck me even harder.

Suddenly, he started to pinch my left nipple roughly – yanking on it hard. It was a totally new sensation for me and I gasped as I felt my cunt tighten and shudder around my cousin’s huge cock, as I let out a huge orgasm – it felt so good!

“So, you like it rough?” He grinned.

“I love it” I moaned, meeting his thrusts and arching up towards him.

Stephen continued to pinch and rub my nipple as he pistoned in and out of me harder and harder.

“I’m gonna cum inside your cunt, you dirty bitch.”

I pushed back even harder against him as he spoke, his words spurning me on towards an even bigger orgasm each time.

“Yes, fill my dirty cunt with your cum. I want to feel it inside me.” We’d been trying to keep quiet, but the thrill of being cousins and fucking each other was just too much as we reached crashing orgasms.

Once again, we muffled our cries by tongue-fucking each others mouths, as Stephen unloaded his balls inside me, shooting his cum right into my stomach.

Groaning, he shuddered at the strength of his release, before collapsing on top of my heaving breasts.

We lay quietly for a moment, before Stephen slid off me. Then he reached over and dipped three fingers into my soaking wet cunt.

He finger-fucked me for a few seconds, then removed his long, thick fingers and raised them to my lips. I ran my tongue over them, then sucked our cum off them, savouring the salty taste of our combined juices.

The juices of two dirty cousins.

With that final act, I had finally become the slut I had always known I was.