Slutty Stepmom Takes It...

Story Info
Son teaches new mom a lesson in manners.
909 words
3.45
356k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexWriter
SexWriter
44 Followers

Slutty Stepmom Takes It In The Ass

I was chilling out on the couch, watching a little Jerry Springer, when my new step mom came in the living room and started vacuuming. She wore pink panties that crept up her ass and a halter top. Total fuckin' whore. Annoying, too.

"Hey!" I yelled. "You wanna quit with that fuckin' vacuum. I'm trying to watch TV."

The bitch fucking ignored me! I couldn't have that shit. She needed to know who ruled the house. Besides, a dude on the show was going to tell his girlfriend that he'd been fucking his Aunt Clara, and I didn't want to miss it.

"Hey, cunt!" I yelled. "I said enough with the vacuum."

She turned around and narrowed her eyes at me. Then the bitch started pushing the vacuum again. The constant whine of that machine was driving me nuts. Every line she made in the carpet was an act of defiance. Someone needed to teach this whore some manners.

I jumped off the couch and rushed at her. She didn't even notice until I'd torn the vacuum out of her hand. Stupid blonde.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked.

I bumped my chest against hers. The huge tits inside her tight, white shirt jiggled.

"You need to learn how to act!" I yelled.

"Yeah," she said. "Well, you just need to get a fuckin' job and quit laying around my house all day."

Her house? What fucking nerve! She was about three years older than me, and she was trying to act like my mom. Think I'm going out like that? No fucking way.

I backhanded the bitch like a pimp. You'd think she'd shut up after that. But this bitch was hard-headed.

"You motherfucker," she said. "Wait 'til your father gets home."

Her chest heaved. Her nostrils flared. Her lips turned bright red. The bitch was pissed. I had to stop this thing. If dad found out I laid the long knuckle on his new bride, I'd be out of the house for sure.

"You ain't tellin' him nothin'," I said.

"You watch me," she said.

She turned to walk away, but I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I pulled her body into my mine. My stiff cock pushed into her.

"You ain't gonna say nothin', and I'm gonna show you why right now," I said.

I planted my lips onto hers. She tried to push me away but my vise grip squeezed her tighter. My tongue forced its way into her mouth while I grabbed her pink panties by the crotch and pulled hard. They tore off like paper. It was time to fuck.

I took her down to the floor just like my wrestling coach showed me in 10th grade. Her naked ass was just hanging out there, so I smacked it hard. Then again. And again. Her ass cheeks turned bright pink. The bitch was starting to cry.

"No, don't," she said. "Don't rape me."

"Bitch," I said. "Someone has to show you how people act outside of a strip club. Now get on all fours."

She followed the command. I whipped out my cock and surveyed her back end. This bitch needed it in the ass, I decided. A regular pussy fucking wouldn't get the point across. I opened her ass cheeks licked her bung hole to lube it up. Then I put my cock into scoring position.

The head went in quick. Her back arched. She sucked in air like I'd thrown cold water on her.

I started pumping away. My fingers dug into her hips. It felt good to be all up inside that bitch. I'd been wanting to fuck her since my dad brought her home. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled hard.

"Fuck, pig!" I yelled.

She moaned in ecstasy. I slammed her harder. My balls slapped on her pussy. Oooh yeah, it was good. Soon, I was hitting her with everything I had. Each thrust was long and hard. My cock was plunging all the way into her.

I felt the jizz rise in my nuts, so I pulled out and flipped her onto her back. I jumped on top of her, putting my knees by her ears and my cock inches from her lips. The first spurt covered her lips. The second left a line from her forehead to her chin. The third splattered in her eye. I must've unleashed a gallon of cum. Her face was covered.

I stood and pulled up my pants. Looking down at her, I watched the jizz run down her face and onto her neck. She licked some of it off her lips. I had to laugh.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked with a smile.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Don't you want to lick this cum off my face?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," I said.

I dropped to my knees and licked her face like a dog. The cum tasted salty as it came off her face. It slid down my throat like an oyster. I cleaned her face before standing up. I reached out a hand and helped her off the floor.

Oh yes, me and my step mom had a new understanding.

"So," I said. "Did you learn a lesson?"

"Yeah," she said. "Don't fuck with you while you're watching Jerry Springer."

You're damn right.

SexWriter
SexWriter
44 Followers