Slutwife Training: Mastering Anal

Story Info
Slutwife in Training learns to love anal play.
11k words
4.48
134.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Annabelle. My husband Eric and I have been married for almost 14 years. Neither of us have magazine cover bodies. He's 5' 9" and was the classic scrawny white guy until we moved out to the country a while back. Chopping wood has really built him up, and while he's not ripped like a weight lifter, he's solid and quite the looker. I'm 5' 9", 200 pounds, with a set of double D's that catch everyone's attention. It took me a long time to realize it, but I'm sexy. You don't have to be ridiculously skinny to be sexy, you just have to own your body.

Eric and I have always had a good sex life, but a year or two ago we really cranked up the heat. It all started when he told me that the idea of me having sex with other people turned him on. At first I thought he was crazy, but eventually I started to warm up to the idea. Not enough to actually have sex with someone else, but we fantasize heavily about it and I get really turned on thinking about sleeping with other people and then telling him about it in detail while he eats me out.

I had a very conservative Christian childhood, so I had a hard time being adventurous sexually. I was extremely surprised at myself when I started liking the idea of sleeping with other people, and I started to think I was bad or that there was something wrong with me. Luckily, my husband is nothing if not patient. Except for maybe horny...he's definitely that. He started what he called "slutwife training" as a way to help me push my sexual boundaries. He would write up scenarios and we would read them and then act them out. I have a hard time with it, but I really do want to be his slut. The thought of using my body to please him in any way I can, even if that means sexually pleasuring other people, or doing things I've always thought of as dirty, is an incredible turn on.

One of the many (many) sexual things that I thought was dirty was anything anal. As far as I was concerned, it just wasn't right. Eric had talked me into trying it a few times, but I hated it. At first it hurt, but even after the pain, I just didn't like it. I know now that this was probably due mostly to my preconceived notion of it being inherently wrong. I didn't want to like it. Which is why I was so surprised with how much I loved it the night I became a slutwife in training (you can read about this experience in "How I Became a Slutwife in Training").

Since then my training had been coming along really well. It was mostly a mental game. When I could get past my hang-up about something being "wrong" or "nasty" or "dirty" or "bad" then I could start to enjoy it. It sounds simple, but it's not.

Eric decided that our next lesson was going to be on anal pleasures. I was a little scared and more than a little worried, but this was how I always felt when we started. Luckily, Eric was more than patient with me.

Whenever we trained on something, Eric did a lot of research about it. Some of it, I'm sure, was just him looking at porn, but often he found things that were helpful, like how other people got better at something, what positions made certain acts easier, etc. This time had been no exception. He had even gone on Eden Fantasies, an online adult toy store, and purchased several items he said we'd need, having them rush delivered because waiting isn't his thing.

The day that I saw the package arrive, I knew it would be a long night. After dinner that evening, I went in to take a shower. I didn't know exactly what lay ahead, but I wanted to be ready. As the warm water cascaded down from my shoulders, running down my body, I began to worry a little. I mean, how far would I have to go tonight? I had enjoyed a finger in my ass once, but never anything bigger. As I started to think about Eric's fingering my rear, I got a little excited. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and focused on the task at hand. I scrubbed my body, shaved my legs and my pussy, and took great care cleaning my pussy inside and out. Then I scrubbed my ass, including between the cheeks, twice; paying special attention to the ass hole each time. I wanted to be as presentable as possible for tonight.

When I walked into the bedroom, there was a nightie on the bed along with a pair of high heels and a thing of lipstick. Eric did this a lot. He'd have something sexy planned for the night, and he'd set out my attire. Tonight there was also an assortment of sex toys on his nightstand. We kept all our smaller toys in the drawers of his nightstand, but the fact that I didn't recognize these ones combined with the fact that they were on top and not inside, made me think they were going to be used on me tonight. I shivered a little as I thought about it.

The nightie was all red with no back. The top was a deep red satin, with nice large cups to support my double Ds, and two satin ties that went up and tied around the back of my neck to hold it in place. The satin material rose up just enough to cover my nipples and then plunged below the bottom of my breasts in the middle. The bottom part, which started just below the breasts in front and right at the top of my ass cheeks in back, was a sheer red fabric that came down to about the middle of my pussy and about three quarters of the way down my ass when I was standing straight and still.

The high heels were red satin as well. They were about 3" heels with a peep toe and a thin strap going around the back. I had a horrible time walking in heels. My balance wasn't very good, and my ankles were weak due to a genetic issue. When we went out, I'd usually wear tall boots with heels instead. They were a great sexy alternative to the strappy ones that hurt my ankles. Still, we had about eight to ten pair of sexy heels that we used exclusively in the bedroom.

The lipstick was a deep, vibrant red. There's no other way to put it, it was my "I'm a slut" lipstick. The company that made it even called the color "confidence" which seemed to fit. It definitely made me a little more confident.

I put the ensemble on, and looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I looked hot. For the longest time I didn't think I could be "hot" or "sexy" but I was finally realizing that I was. I turned slowly, admiring myself from all angles. It may have been hard to stand in these heels, but they definitely made my legs look damn sexy, and I knew they'd look great thrust into the air as well. The low cut on the nightie complimented my breasts too. All in all, I thought I looked extremely fuckable, which seemed like the exact look a good slut should try to pull off.

The difference in my attitude and the confidence that this outfit instilled was amazing. Before I put it on I looked at the toys on the nightstand with fear and trepidation. Now I looked at them again, but with curiosity and just a slight tinge of excitement. I decided to go take a look at them while I waited for Eric.

What had looked scary before was actually simple. The most familiar thing there was a large bottle of lube. There was also a set of three purple anal plugs, each one progressively bigger. The smallest was about as big around as my index finger and about as long. It tapered slightly with the largest part near the middle. Picking it up, I saw that it was made of an extremely soft gel. The largest in the purple set was about as big around as Eric's cock at its widest point, maybe an inch and a half in diameter. The shaft between the largest point and the flat end made to keep it from penetrating too far, was a little smaller, roughly an inch in diameter. It was just as soft as the first. Next to the purple anal plugs was another black one. It was larger still, maybe a little over 2" in diameter. It also had a wire coming out of the flat end. My eyes followed the wire to a controller with a couple buttons on it. I picked up the controller and plug. The first thing I noticed was that this biggest plug was much harder than the purple ones. It was smooth but firm. I touched one of the buttons on the controller and the huge anal plug began to vibrate aggressively. I pressed the button again to turn it off. It was the most powerful vibrator I'd ever felt.

I set down the massive vibrating anal plug just as Eric walked into the room. "I see you've been checking out my new toys," he said.

"Yeah, after I got ready I was curious," I said honestly. "Are you going to use all of these on me tonight?"

"Probably, although it won't be only tonight. We'll repeat this process every night this week," he said.

I looked again at the massive black plug and tried to imagine how that was ever going to fit in my ass. I started to get nervous. Eric came over to me, slid his hand between my legs, and started to run a finger up and down through my slit. I forgot all my nervousness. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and surrendered my body to him. His fingers began to slip into my wet hole, sliding in as far as he could reach. It felt amazing.

He pressed his body against mine, causing me to lie back on the bed. Then he slid his hand away from my pussy and under my right thigh pushing up on it a bit, his mouth never leaving mine. I took the cue and lifted my leg up, bending my knee and placing my right foot on the edge of the bed. My other foot still rested on the ground, so this opened me up especially wide. His hand went back to fingering my now soaked pussy.

After a few minutes of this, I became extremely turned on and began to quickly build to an orgasm. Then Eric pulled his hand away. I pushed my hips forward, trying to get it back, but it wasn't there. Then his mouth pulled away as well. I opened my eyes and saw him grabbing the smallest of the anal plugs. He dripped a little lube on it, and stood up. He took my left leg and placed it up on the bed as well. Now I was lying sideways on the bed, with my ass right near the edge, my feet planted out wide, and my knees sticking up.

He knelt down, staring at my pussy and ass with something akin to admiration and longing on his face. He reached forward and placed the tip of the anal plug against the entrance of my ass. I gasped. My first thought was of how wrong this was. Eric applied a little more pressure and circled around my opening. The sensation was amazing. I immediately stopped thinking about how wrong this was, and instead could only think about how much I wanted it. Wanting something in my ass made me feel like a slut, and as I gazed down between my legs at Eric, I realized that's exactly what I was. My breasts were completely exposed. My writhing on the bed had made the material slip well below the nipples, but the support it was still giving made my now exposed tits look amazing. I looked down and saw that my legs were spread almost obscenely wide, the heels causing me to point my toes, making my legs look sexy in a very slutty kind of way. Beyond that was Eric, holding the small purple plug, circling it around my hole and looking me right in the eyes.

I wanted him to push it in so bad! I was sure that this made me a dirty slut, but at the moment I didn't care. There was something carnal about desiring anal penetration, and right now, that's all I could think about, but Eric was in charge. I remembered that I was the student, and tried to control myself. The thing I couldn't control was the juices that had started running out of my pussy and down between my spread ass cheeks. I could feel their warmth spread as Eric rubbed them around with the tip of the little purple toy.

Finally, Eric began to slide the anal toy into my entrance. I gasped at the pleasure it sent soaring through my body. I felt an orgasm starting to build, but I didn't want to let myself have that release yet. I wanted to concentrate on what was happening so I could learn. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm myself. It worked a little, but the soft gel was still sliding into my ass and the feeling of the muscles in my anus stretching to accommodate it was more than I could ignore.

I opened my eyes back up and looked down at the purple plug disappearing into my ass. It looked like it was about halfway in. Eric was moving it in very slowly. I don't know if it was for his pleasure or mine, but I loved it! Just a few seconds later, I felt my hole stop expanding, then I felt it contract just slightly as it settled into the waist of the plug, pulling in the last of it greedily. I felt the flange at the base press between my ass cheeks, fitting nicely in my crack.

I had to admit that while the sensation was amazing, I thought this would be more of a challenge. I could feel the item in my ass, but it wasn't near as noticeable as I had thought it would be, and it didn't stretch out my ass. "I thought it would feel bigger," I said.

"Just wait," Eric said as he pulled me to my feet. "I don't just want you to be able to take an anal plug, I want you to master them. Why don't you go get me a glass of water and see how it feels."

When I stood up, I realized that there was a big difference between taking a plug with my legs up and open, and having one in while you stood with your legs together. It felt bigger this way, and whereas before I barely felt the flange, I was now keenly aware of it sandwiched between my ass cheeks. I took a small tentative step. As I did, my ass cheeks moved slightly, rubbing against the plug and causing it to move a little, sending a tingling sensation through my entire abdomen. I tried to hold my ass still as I took my next step, but it was impossible to do while wearing heels.

I glanced over at Eric, who was clearly enjoying himself. His smile gave me some added confidence, and I slowly walked to the door of our room, opened it, and proceeded to the kitchen. When I got there, I went straight to the cabinet with our glasses and reached up to grab one. I didn't even realize that you had to reach up to get our glasses, but as the right side of my body stretched up slightly, it caused my ass to move more than the walking had. A little shudder of pleasure shot through my body. I steadied myself before grabbing the glass and pulling it down. I got another shock as I lowered it down, but this time I had prepared myself.

I walked cautiously over to the fridge, getting ice and water from the door. It took a little more focus to walk without spilling, but I made it all the way back into the room, and proudly handed Eric his water. He took it, drank down the whole glass in one long pull, and then set it down near the toys on his side table. He took my hand and walked me around the room a little. By now it was easy to walk with the plug in, so I started to strut just a little, putting one high-heeled foot in front of the other, swaying my hips quite a bit. It was feeling good. Enough that my juices were leaking halfway down my inner thighs. He stopped at the foot of the bed, and said, "Bend over the bed and spread your legs."

For a second I wondered if I had done something wrong. This is a position he often puts me in before spanking me for doing something that wasn't in line with a slutwife in training. As I bent forward over the bed and spread my legs wide, I felt the plug moving in my ass. It was almost loose now, slipping all around, and it started to excite me more than a little. My breathing began to get heavier. I pressed my body flat against the bed, keeping my knees straight and my ass in the air, feeling my cheeks spread open like Eric always wanted when he was spanking me. I imagined his hand coming down across my ass, and wondered what it would feel like if his hand struck the soft purple gel. I held my breath as an orgasm began to build. Thinking about him spanking me with a toy in my ass was nearly too much. Then I felt his cock press against the very top of my wet pussy lips.

It wasn't what I had expected. I felt his body press into mine as he leaned over my back and brought his lips to my ear. "Are you feeling like a slutwife yet?" he whispered.

"Yes" I said, releasing my held breath as I did.

"Good, but you're not there yet."

"Are we moving up to the next one?" I asked anxiously.

"Not yet. First you need to get fucked while this one is in you," he answered. I felt the head of his cock slip between my lips, across my clit, and into my waiting snatch. I immediately orgasmed. I had been teetering on the edge since he bent me over, and now it came crashing down. His cock sliding into me put a lot more pressure on the plug in my ass, making me intensely aware of its presence through the entire fucking. Eric stood up straight, grabbed my hips for leverage, and picked up the pace, turned on by this anal play. I hoped he was staring at the toy in my ass while he fucked me. I wanted him to see what a good slut I was. Just as my orgasm was starting to subside, I felt Eric shoot his load deep inside me.

He pulled out slowly, but I didn't move a muscle. I wanted him to use me as his plaything, so I wasn't going to move unless he told me to. I felt his cum start to run out of my pussy, gathering on the edges of my swollen lips before starting to run down my leg. I didn't move a muscle, I just let it happen. I was so focused on the sensations around my pussy that I had almost forgotten about the anal plug until Eric removed it. After having both a cock and an anal plug inside me, I felt empty.

I turned my head to watch him as he walked over to his side table, setting down the small plug and grabbing the next size up as well as the lube. As he did, I was distracted by the colossal black one, and it caused an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked back at Eric as he walked back toward me and saw his penis, still glistening from our fuck, starting to go soft. The satisfaction I felt from knowing that I had pleased him that much, did wonders. My mind was back in the game now.

I kept my body pressed flat against the bed and my ass in the air as I awaited instructions. The semen had finished running out of my pussy, but I knew I must be a complete sticky mess down there. Luckily, I also knew that Eric loved it when I was like that. Even though I couldn't see him now that he was behind me, I pictured him admiring his masterpiece in my pussy. It made me happy.

Then I felt the cool gel of another plug press against my ass, and I was hungry for it. But, I could feel it sticking to my tiny hole. In the position I was in, my juices, which were running freely again, were dripping down my legs and not helping to lube my ass at all. I was dry there now. For a moment, my mind panicked. I couldn't take it dry! An instant later I felt a cold wet sensation dripping onto my ass. I realized that he was dripping on lube, the chilly liquid sending a shiver up my spine.

Not being able to see what was going on anyway, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the sensations. I felt the toy pull away from my ass for a few seconds, and I assumed Eric was applying lube to it. While it was away, I felt the lube he had dripped on my ass running down my crack and over my hole. It was tickling just a little, and it made me want to move so bad it was ridiculous, but I held perfectly still. Then I felt the tip of the toy return to my ass. Like last time, he was running it in circles around my entrance. As much as I was trying to hold still, I just couldn't. My hips started rocking back and forth, trying to push my ass onto the toy. My pussy just grazed the edge of the bed, which caused me to start bucking more as my excitement built.

Eric put his left hand on my left ass cheek to still me. Then he started to insert the medium purple toy into my ass hole. I closed my eyes again and focused on the sensation. I could feel my ass muscles stretch as wide as the last toy had been, but it continued to expand as Eric kept pushing the toy in. It also felt like he was rotating it as he slid it in, which felt great. My ass was starting to get a little tight now, and I was wondering if I could take this. He stopped pushing the toy in. His hand moved from my ass cheek up to the small of my back. It was warm and calming.