Small Dicks Anonymous

Story Info
Anonymous notes and a tiny dick lead to humiliation.
4.3k words
4.25
114.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday morning when I got the first message. I had just come in to work and started sorting through my e-mail when I saw it. It was an anonymous message with the simple "Hello" as the subject. Like everyone else I get a lot of junk e-mail and figured this message was no different. However, somehow I was drawn to this particular message so instead of deleting it like I usually would I decided to open it. The text was short and to the point.

It read simply "I know your secret."

Even though there was no visible return e-mail address, at the bottom the message was signed "Sara." The only problem was I didn't know anyone named Sara. Somewhat disturbed, I managed to convince myself that the message was junk. I immediately deleted it and got back to work.

The next day was the same story. In my inbox was another anonymous message. The subject this time was "Hello again." Intrigued, I opened it. Once again it contained a simple message.

"I know your secret."

I was dumbfounded when I saw it was signed "Sara." Who in the hell was Sara? I couldn't recall anyone I'd ever met named Sara let alone a Sara that knew some big secret of mine. Who was she and exactly what secret did she know? I finally eased my mind by dismissing both messages as nothing more than random junk.

The next day was more of the same. Once again my inbox had a message with no return e-mail address. The subject this time was "Hello, it's Sara again." I froze when I first saw it. What the hell was going on? If it was really junk mail surely I wouldn't get three different messages three days in a row. My curiosity overwhelmed me. Against all better judgment I went ahead and opened it. My jaw dropped when I read it.

"I know your secret. You know, your secret about your itsy, bitsy penis."

In a panic I immediately closed the window. I whipped my head around to make sure no one around my cubicle could have possibly seen the message. What in the hell was going on? Who was Sara and how could she possibly know about my penis?

There was no way she could know. I mean I'd spent the better part of my adult life trying to hide the fact that I had a tiny dick. At twenty-six I was extremely conscientious of my perceived inadequacy. So much so that I had gone out of my way to limit my interaction with women. Believe me I lusted after women as much as the next guy but whenever I sensed a relationship was heading toward something sexual I inevitably broke it off. I was so terrified that if a woman saw my tiny little dick she wouldn't be able to control her laughter. Worse yet, I was convinced she would tell everyone she knew about my limitations as a man.

It wasn't that the opportunities weren't there. I was a relatively good-looking guy. At six-foot-one I had well-toned body as a result of working out and participating in several marathons. I also had a good job at a prestigious advertising firm as a graphic designer. I usually had good luck approaching and talking with women as well. The problem was that's about as far as it went. I did have several casual sexual encounters but those more or less ended with me either being extremely embarrassed or simply satisfying the woman orally without exposing my cock. Most of the time the encounters were out of town and I always made sure to give the woman a fake name.

That's why the messages from Sara were so puzzling. How could she possibly know about my tiny dick? Was she just guessing? She had to be. I mean there weren't even any men that had seen my tiny dick. I had long gone out of my way to avoid any potential embarrassing situations in the locker room. Yet here I was receiving anonymous e-mail from a woman named Sara who somehow knew about my tiny prick.

I quickly grew paranoid. With practically every woman I saw I convinced myself that she knew my secret. I retreated into a web of fear and self-doubt. I was practically shaking the next day when I opened my inbox and just like the three days before was another note from Sara. Once again however I couldn't stop myself from opening it.

"I love tiny dicks. I think they're sooooo cute."

I closed the message and soon as I read it and jerked my head around to make sure no one was watching. Satisfied that the coast was clear I re-opened the message. I stared at the text as a tiny bulge in my pants started to grow. Somehow this anonymous woman had turned me on. I had no idea who she was or what she looked like but with a few simple e-mails this woman had given me a raging hard-on. I felt compelled to write back but I soon realized without a return address I had no way to contact her. She was in total control of the game.

The next day was the same, another anonymous message. This one turned me on even more.

"I bet you have the cutest little dick. I'd love to see it. Why don't you e-mail me a little picture?"

My cock about jumped out of my pants at the suggestion. The thought of me sending her a picture of my tiny dick was enough to keep me rock hard for the rest of the day.

The messages kept coming over the next week or so. Every day was something new to stir my imagination and make my cock rock hard. The only catch was that there was never any return e-mail address.

I was at my wits end by the time Friday rolled around. I could barely contain myself. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go on being teased like this. I felt like I was about to burst when I saw another message in my inbox. My mouth dropped open when I read it.

"Why don't you meet me for drinks tonight at Burgundy's. Eight o'clock. Don't worry, you'll be able to find me."

For the rest of the day I was lost somewhere between terrified and excited. I had no idea who this woman was. What if it was all some big joke at the expense of my tiny penis. I convinced myself nothing bad could really happen. If the situation wasn't right I would just walk out. It was as simple as that. No one would be the wiser and hopefully Sara would then stop tormenting me knowing I had no interest. If on the other hand it wasn't some big joke and Sara was a beautiful women I had it made. It was the perfect set-up. I wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed by my tiny cock. After all Sara already knew my secret and actually seemed intrigued by my inadequacy. Deep down I knew better, but I made myself believe I had nothing to lose.

Burgundy's was an upscale bar on the east end of Calhoun street. It's clientele was mainly single well to-do professionals in their twenties and thirties. Even though I had never been there I figured I would blend right in. I went straight from work dressed in my typical work attire of slacks, a tie, and a white button-down shirt. I got there exactly at eight and the place was packed with people left over from happy hour.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. I didn't know anyone so I sat by myself. I figured Sara had to know what I looked and was sure she would approach me, but before I knew it I had been sitting alone for over half an hour. The anticipation was killing me. After another fifteen minutes of waiting I figured it was nothing but a big joke. I was about ready to get up to leave when a women at the end of the bar caught my eye.

She was standing by herself casually sipping her drink. The way she carried herself was extremely sexy. Her wavy brunette hair fell lightly down to her shoulders and her lips were highlighted with dark red lipstick. She wore low cut jeans and a short, tight-fitting black top that showed off her belly button and perfectly toned stomach. Her breasts were small but she was so sexy it didn't even matter. She was the type of woman that just oozed confidence. I was sure that without much effort on her part she could make me do anything she wanted. And I do mean anything.

I literally couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I kept glancing toward the end of the bar. I know she noticed I was watching from the way she was smiling. You could tell she loved teasing me. After about ten minutes of torture she finally moved toward me. I had no idea if this was Sara or someone else entirely but at that point I didn't really care. I was covered in goose bumps by the time she reached my bar stool.

"Come with me."

Without so much as waiting for an answer she walked toward the door, her hips and tight ass swaying seductively as she went. I had no choice but to follow.

Just as I stepped outside she got into a cab. I hopped in as well and the cab was off. During the ten minute ride to an apartment uptown she didn't say a word. She didn't have to though, her cool sexiness was enough to keep me occupied.

Once we reached our destination we quickly moved inside. The apartment was huge with three bedrooms at least. No one else seemed to be around as we headed for one of the bedrooms in the back. Once inside the room she closed the door and sat down on the bed. Leaning back, she casually propped herself up with her arms. With her legs dangling over the bed and spread slightly I couldn't help but imagine myself down on my knees in front of her with my head buried between her thighs.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Why don't you show me what you have?"

Her sexiness and confidence were overwhelming. I was at her beck and call.

"Okay," I stuttered.

"Take off your shirt first."

I slowly loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. She smiled as I let it drop to the floor.

"And now your pants."

Without so much as thinking I did as I was told. Like a robot I unzipped my pants and let them fall around my ankles. Her smile widened when she saw my rock hard cock straining to break free of my underwear.

"Now your underwear."

I still had no idea if this was Sara or not. I figured it had to be but I had no way of knowing for sure. At that point it didn't matter. I was completely mesmerized was prepared to do absolutely anything that this woman asked. With little hesitation I slid my briefs over my hips and exposed my undersized cock. As my tiny shaft reached for the ceiling she grinned from ear to ear and giggled softly. Her laughter embarrassed me deeply. My only reaction was to stare at the floor. When I looked up she made a come hither motion with her index finger. Still under her control, I did as I was told. I now stood completely naked with my tiny little dick directly in front of her.

"Get down on your knees."

I immediately followed orders. She stared straight into my eyes, smiling seductively as her hands moved toward her pants. Tantalizingly slow, she pulled down her zipper. Slowly she slid her pants over her hips to reveal her skin-tight panties. With her pants on the floor and legs slightly parted she looked like some kind of goddess. A thin strip of dark hair showed through her white panties and the nipples on her tiny tits were fully erect. She spread her legs further apart to tease me even more, then in one swift motion she turned over on the bed. Up on all fours with her ass directly in front of me she looked back over her shoulder to see my reaction. Entranced, I watched as she slipped off her panties. My entire body was shaking as I stared at her luscious ass being revealed before me.

"Use your tongue," she commanded.

Once again I did as I was told. I moved forward and slowly ran my tongue over her right cheek. Her body tensed with the first touch of my tongue. She let a soft moan escape as she watched over her shoulder.

"Slide your tongue along my crack."

I placed my tongue between her cheeks and lightly moved from her pussy up to the small of her back. I repeated this several times. Each time her breathing seemed to increase in intensity.

"Oh yeah, I like that," she cooed.

I continued to do as I was told.

"Now spread my cheeks."

She slightly shuffled her position to get more comfortable as I put my hands on her ass to widen her crack.

"Put your tongue in my crack."

She jumped when the tip of my tongue first rimmed her asshole.

"Ooooh!"

I buried my face between her cheeks. Her breathing escalated as my tongue quickened its pace. Still watching my every move she balanced herself using one hand and put the other on the back of my head.

"Harder. Do it harder."

With my face buried deep in her ass she moaned with the rhythm of my tongue.

"Deeper!"

She grunted as she slammed my face deeper into her crack. But even with the sound of her passion the smile never left her face. It was obvious she loved dominating me as my exploration of her ass continued.

Suddenly she relaxed her grip on the back of my head. I tried to keep licking as she turned over but it was no use. I was still on my knees but now my face was between her legs instead of in the crack of her ass. Her beautiful trimmed pussy was staring right at me.

"Eat me," she demanded.

Look the boy toy I was I immediately responded. I moved in closer and began to gently lick the inside of her thighs.

"I said eat me!"

I quickly moved my tongue from her thighs to her dripping wet pussy. She still seemed dissatisfied.

"Eat me I said!"

With that she sat up and grabbed the back of my head with both hands, slamming my face into her crotch.

"Bury your tongue in my pussy!"

I tried to oblige.

"Deeper!"

She leaned back and arched her back, propped up by one arm. Her other hand was still on the back of my head forcing my mouth to remain between her legs.

"Oh yeah, lick it. Faster. Come on, fuck with me your tongue."

I continued my assault on her cunt. In between commands she moaned as her breathing became erratic. Her voice grew louder. She was now practically shouting when she spoke.

"Come on! Fuck me with your tongue. Make up for that tiny dick of yours. Come on! Eat me! Make me cum!"

At that instant I heard a door slam. Startled, I immediately stopped.

"I didn't say stop. Lick me! Make me cum!"

She continued moaning as I heard someone put down their keys in the next room. If I could hear keys I was sure the person in the other room could hear what was going in the bedroom.

"Oh yeah, that's better. Make up for that little dick. Get your tongue in there. Deeper."

She was either oblivious to the person in the next room or didn't seem to really care. She grunted as I dug my tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go.

"Mary. Is that you? Come in here."

The next thing I knew the bedroom door opened and in walked Mary. She smiled mischievously when she saw what was going on.

"What have you got there Sara?" Mary said.

Sara continued to force me to eat her as she carried on a casual conversation with Mary. With my head buried in between Sara's legs there was no way I could see Mary.

"You were right Mary, he's got a tiny dick."

"Let me see," Mary grinned.

Still on my knees Mary walked around to get a better look. She giggled when she saw it.

"I told you. I knew it just by the way he acts at work. He always trying to hide something, covering up his crotch when he's around women. I didn't even have to see it to know he had a miniscule little prick."

Sara chuckled. In that instant she relaxed her hand on the back of my head and I was able to get a quick glimpse of Mary. My heart immediately sank.

Just as I thought by her comments it was the Mary from my office. I was sure my inadequacy would now be common knowledge at work. I'm sure she couldn't wait to tell the whole office about my predicament.

Mary had worked at the firm two years longer than me and acted like she owned the place. She was always bossing me around trying to get me to do her work. On top of it all she wasn't even attractive. She had somewhat curly blonde hair and was a little overweight. Her only redeeming quality was her large breasts.

"She didn't say stop," Mary chided, knowing she had me between a rock and a hard place.

Sara smiled at the comment.

"Make her cum little dick. I want to see you make her cum. You're not going to make her cum with that tiny little dick so you better start moving your tongue."

With Mary around Sara no longer needed her hand on the back of my head. She simply laid back on the bed and let me go to work.

"Eat her little dick! Make her cum!"

At Mary's urging I ate Sara even more furiously than before. Sara arched her back and closed her eyes to take in the sensations.

"Oh God. That feels so good," she moaned.

As she slid back on the bed it made it necessary for me to lean forward a little bit to get better access to her pussy. I was now up on all fours like I was ready to be fucked doggy style. Mary seized the opportunity to humiliate me even further. She began to spank me on my ass as she egged me on.

"Come on little dick, eat her. Make her cum. I want to see her cum."

The sound of Mary's hand slapping my ass must have excited Sara. She was going crazy now, grunting and groaning with each flick of my tongue.

"Oh God. Oh God," she chanted.

Mary continued with her hand slapping my ass.

"Oh yeah, she's almost there. Just a little more. Bury that tongue in there, little dick."

Sara struggled to make a sound. She stuttered when she did.

"Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Sara arched her back as Mary slapped me even harder on the ass.

"Oh God, don't stop! I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

Sara legs wrapped around my head in the midst of an intense orgasm. When the dust settled, Sara was still laying on the bed breathing heavily. Mary was smiling, delighted with what she had just witnessed. Sara finally opened her eyes and smiled up at Mary.

"What shall we do with him now?" Mary said.

A smile was Sara's only reply.

"Stand up little dick," Mary commanded.

I hesitated. I wasn't about to do anything of the kind for this bitch.

"I said stand up."

Defiant, I remained on my knees.

"Do you want the whole office to know about your itsy, bitsy little prick. If you don't do what I say I'll tell everyone I know about your lack of manhood."

Defeated, my eyes bored a hole in the floor.

"Now get up."

Mary was delirious with the control she had over me. She stepped closer and fondled my tiny cock.

"Look at this little thing."

Both girls chuckled as Mary held my teeny dick in her hand.

"Why don't you get your digital camera Sara? Let's take a few pictures."

"That's a great idea," Sara replied.

Sara got up from her bed and fumbled through her dresser. She emerged with a small digital camera.

"Are you going to pose for us, little dick?" Mary chuckled.

Still looking at the floor I knew I had no choice.

For the next twenty minutes Mary and Sara must have taken two dozen pictures. They posed me in every humiliating way possible. Profile shots, straight on shots, me holding my dick, me down on all fours. They got into the act too, taking turns with their face next to my cock and smiling at my utter humiliation.

They even got out a ruler and took a picture of it next to my erect cock to document how small it was. Three and one-half inches was the official measurement. The ruler shot seemed particularly amusing to them as they barely stopped laughing long enough to take the picture. I thought the torture would go on forever then suddenly I heard the front door open.

This time it wasn't just one person entering the apartment but a whole group. To my ears it sounded like two men and two women. You could hear them talking, fixing drinks, and getting comfortable. Mary looked at Sara and grinned.

Soon Mary went out the door and I was left alone in the bedroom with Sara. She came closer and fondled my cock.

"Oh it's so cute. It's even cuter than I thought it would be."

Just about that time I heard Mary in the other room.

"Do you guys want to see a little show?"

There was some discussion and a lot of laughter. Before I knew it Mary opened the door to the bedroom.

"Come on little dick, you have some guests to entertain."

12