Small Recorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love making you cum,' she said. 'Your cum-ming gives me more life.'

Of course, that supersmall cock was erect and nestled against my thigh, so I took it gently between my thumb and first two fingers. She said, 'You want me to cum, Norma?'

'Jola,' I said, 'I want so much to make you cum. I want to feel you bathing me in your lovely cum-juice. I love the feeling of your cock in my fingers. It's going harder now, so I know you're ready. I want to stop and let the cum go back, like this, so I can bring it to the brink again and maybe stop again, or take it all the way.'

'I like that so much,' she said, 'I want you to do anything you want. I want you to control my cumming. I am just waiting for when you make the cum.'

The cock lost a fraction of its stiffening and I waited a few seconds, then worked its little foreskin over its glans a few times. It swelled again, and I ceased to let the sperm retreat. Which was how I thought of it. Another short rest, then rolling the fingers round the shoulders of the swelling glans. All the while she murmured. 'Norma, lovely. Do it to me, Norma. Make me, Norma. I'm ready for you, Norma.'

'I'm going to make you spurt now, Jola,' I said. 'I'm going to coax it out of you, like this, with just a little wriggle of my fingers. Do you feel it cumming, Jola?'

'Oh, yes, you are making it cum. Make it cum, Norma.'

'Here it is. Yes, it's cumming. Here it is. Lovely!' And I held the cock in my now stilled fingers while it jerked and jetted, six, seven times, blessing my thigh..

She didn't scream this time. She tensed, breathed in deeply, let out a long sigh, and almost at once fell asleep.

4

Nurse Jola was on duty next morning. She had us up, showered, breakfasted and out in the fresh air for a recuperative walk, before we lunched at a restauracja and returned to the hostel for a siesta, embraced but chaste. I guessed we were saving our vital forces for the evening and night and slept deeply till we woke for a light repast. We sat opposite each other in the hostel dining-room, silent and smiling, decorously dressed but anticipating whatever followed.

Back in my room, we folded together and embarked on a long, tongue-laden, kiss, which, combined with the anticipation of wonders to follow, fired us up to follow them. She said, 'I undress you, Norma. I want to uncover your nice body,' and pulled my sweater off over my head. Slowly she undid the top buttons of my shirt and drew that off similarly.

'Your breasts are so fine showing in your bra. I put my finger in them. They are so warm and cuddling of each other, like they are in bed together. The nipples are hiding, but I can see them pointing out from inside the cups.'

She unzipped and took my skirt off over my head and turned me. 'Oh, look, look at that splendid, lovely bottom. It looks so innocent and harmless in those panties, but it is dangerous when it goes bare. It can eat my fingers. It can eat my recorder.' She turned me again. 'And in front I know is a woody gorge. I can slip into it and drown in its special water. Now I am going to take away the panties and look and look at the beautiful...crevasse.' She pulled my knickers to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

I said, 'Now I'm going to nude you, Jola. Let's get to those scrumptious titties of yours. Off with your sweater. Good. Shirt. Good. They are charming, nesting in the bra like two lovebirds. Enough to make any lesbian leak down her legs, especially when, like this, they are let loose. Look at those rigid nips. They look like they could ejaculate. I want to know how you grew those gorgeousnesses, but no time now, because I have to get under those trousers. Where I expect to find, and do, those innocent knickers, which I'm going to drag off right now. How do I hold back from slurping that delightful dicklet? Because I have to push my nose between those luscious bum-mounds.'

Another long embrace and kissing session, and then she said, 'Norma, yesterday I was like the man, pushing my penis into you and making orgasm. But I am a woman, and I want you to take me like a woman. I want you to have me for your cumming, but with kindness. Is this possible?'

'Oh, yes, Jola. Am I going to fuck you today? I'm going to make you cum and cum. I'm going to suck your jism out of you. My openings are going to suck you dry. Are you ready?'

'I am near to cum already for what you say. I am your woman for you to use.'

I threw a towel on the open bed, picked her up and laid her on it. Then I threw myself on top of her, put my lips to her right breast and sucked hard, opening my mouth, to draw as much of it as I could into my maw. The nipple was at the back of my throat, the mound squeezed tight against my encircling teeth. I relaxed the suction to bring the nipple forward for my tongue to press all round. Then I sucked again to pull in that sweet blancmange, and when I had finished with one breast I went at the other. Wincing, she groaned with pleasure and brought up her hands to try and force more bosom into my mouth.

Suddenly I withdrew and plunged southwards to clamp my lips round her rigid member, and then, again opening my mouth wide, I also drew in her scrotum. It was tight up to the root of her penis and the testes were quite small, making me wonder where those endless spunkings were coming from. Perhaps she had an especially prolific prostate.

I managed to seal her genitalia within my mouth and set to work to generate a similar suction as that applied to her breasts. Her balls rested inside my lower incisors and her cock reached my soft palate. I was drawing it in as far as I could, then letting it slip back, so I could lap it with my tongue. My chin lay between her upper thighs, which jerked open and closed as her orgasm gathered. She moaned and whimpered and as the cocklet hardened I sucked with all my might, and the semen poured down my throat, forcing convulsive swallowing

She was beyond making any sounds beyond a kind of quiet blubbering, and when I eventually let her genitalia slop out of my mouth and looked up tears were sluicing down her cheeks and neck. For a moment there was the impression I had subjected her to a kind of rape, forcing her to undergo a painful climax. But I knew that I had actually drawn out of her an orgasm of an intensity even beyond her usual capacity.

I sat up and wiped away the spillage, for I had not been able to gulp down all the spermage, and the tears. She said, 'I have never had that before, all in your mouth like that. You gave me something I don't know what to say.'

'Jola,' I said, 'I have never been able to do that before for a trans-woman It was special and wonderful with you. I am thinking what to say, but I will tell you later. Because now I'm going to fuck you with my cunt, and make you cum again. Lie still for me.'

I had in mind another form of intercourse with a trans-woman new to me, and maybe to her, though I wondered if it were really possible. Worth a try. So, I rolled her onto her side, put my right leg alongside her and rolled her back to rest on it. I opened her legs and slipped my left leg between them. We were poised for lesbian scissoring, but if I manoeuvred my bottom up her thigh and gave a twist, could I slip her cock into me? I had to pull it away from her stomach and get it pointed towards my waiting vulva. But then, so long as I slammed my vulva against her pubis it was in! Yes, I had her in me, but had to hold her there. Any kind of in and out would have lost her and would have needed more intricate adjusting.

The position meant that she was not neatly aligned within me. She was at an angle, so that her cock-tip was jammed into the vagina-wall, prodding like a finger and giving me little surges of excitement. But the idea was to make her cum, and I set to grinding my vulva in circles against her puss-fur, clenching and releasing my vestibule to massage her penis. To my joy I felt as if I were sucking her into me, sucking her off. And she felt it so, too, because her thighs began to tremble and she called out, 'Norma, Norma, make me cum, make me cum.' But I understood something more was needed to bring her off, and, thinking of that resourceful prostate, I reached under her bottom and thrust my forefinger up it.

She let out a shriek of shock and came instantly, pumping the semen into me, to run out almost at once to soak into her curls and pour down my right bum cheek. She wept and whimpered again, as if I had a second time wrung the orgasm out of her against her wish. But she said, 'You fucked me with your cunt. That was new for me. I like to say those words.'

'It was new for me, too, Jola, and I'm going to fuck you another way soon, another new way for me. I'm going to take all your jizz-juice, all of it.'

We rested a while, then I disentangled myself. Then I crouched over her, bottom over that still rigid penis, slick with my slime and her sperm. I reached down to my vagina, gathered more of that slippery goo and worked it into my anus. Then I lowered it carefully onto her cock-tip, eased it into my arse and pushed down to absorb it, till I had it all in my rectum.

She was already writhing with excitation and I clamped my thighs against her cheeks, to hold her still and to give me a purchase, because I could now clench my bum and grip with my sphincter to squeeze and release her cock. I was milking her tool with my arse, strongly compressing that little rod. I said, 'I've fuck-sucked you with my mouth, sweet Jola. I've fuck-sucked with my cunt. Now I'm fuck-sucking you with my bottom.'

I think it was partly the language which brought her off. At any rate she suddenly let out all her breath in a roaring blast, her cock stiffened in my bum and the hot sperm-tribute poured into my rectum and was retained while the penis plugged me tight. And using the last moments of her hardness I concentrated on the feeling of it, penetrating me so intimately, and flexing my pelvic floor I triggered my orgasm, bottom pressing onto her fuzz.

She knew, of course, and said, 'Cum for me, Norma, cum round me. Such with your cum. I can feel your orgasm.'

'Now, Jola,' I said a few minutes later, 'You've been my lovely woman, to be mouthed, cunted and arsed.'

'Yes, I am your woman. And you are my woman, because you have taken; my spermen in your stomach, your cunt and your bottom.'

Her penis shrank and was squeezed out of my bum. We lay down, held each other and kissed for a century. Next day she had to leave, and I went on to another appointment, still a little shaky from the illness, and also from those new experiences. And, perhaps, I will narrate Jola's sexual history, told me between joyful couplings on that last night together.

12