Small Town Gigolo Ch. 03

Story Info
He's back with his regulars.
10.8k words
4.59
25.6k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1 and 2 first otherwise the story may not make much sense.

*****

18 months later.

Joan was holding onto the headboard as I was shagging her from behind on the bed in her granny annex.

"Come in my cunt," she screamed as she reached orgasm.

I came with a roar which seemed to fill the room. We cuddled up after we disentangled from each other, her phone that was sitting on the side then bleeped, she checked her messages and there was one from her husband asking us to keep the noise down, and then a circular from her party leader telling all his MPs that he was resigning the next morning because he had been found out that a company he was MD of, (Which he hadn't declared) was selling 2nd hand fighter planes to a government that had United Nations sanctions against it.

"What a stupid wanker," I said. "I wonder who will be leader next I asked?"

"I might go for it," she said.

"That would work, A new MP, with experience of life outside of Westminster bubble, might appeal to the party's members," I said.

"You are so sweet," she said, and kissed me on the lips. "That bitch Halsey will probably go for it as well," she spat.

"Got any dirt on her?" I asked.

"I like your thinking," she said, "but she is a pious old cow with no vices what so ever."

"Leave it with me, I'll do some digging." I said.

With that she kissed me and got her dressing gown and left to go and sleep in her husband's bed.

The next day Joan and her husband attended a family wedding so I was at loose end.

I rang round a few friends and colleagues and found out some gossip on Eleanor Halsey. It was also my step mother's birthday so I bought a card and some flowers and drove round to the house, she answered the door wearing a white zip up blouse and dark grey slacks, as it was a warm day the cardigan had been dispensed with.

"Happy Birthday Mum," I said as she opened the door, she looked at me despondently and invited me in.

"Your fucking father has fucked off to a fishing competition on my fucking birthday," she spat once we had sat down on the sofa. I reached over and kissed her on the cheek, and held her hand, she sighed and said "Well, now you're here, lets have some fun, where's the rest of my present?" as she slid over and sat right next to me.

I looked confused as she grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"I thought we couldn't anymore," I said as she gently stroked using the end of her fingers.

She took my hand and let me upstairs into her bedroom. She kissed me hard on the lips and I responded, we were soon snogging like teenagers as reached between us and unzipped her blouse and removed it from her slacks, she unbuttoned my shirt and run her hands over my chest; we stood back from each other taking deep breaths, and then grabbed each other again. I pulled her blouse right off, she tore my shirt off, I removed her bra and she started to undo my shorts. She pulled them down and looked excited when she realised I had gone commando, I undid her trousers and pulled her knickers down at the same time. She stepped out of them and we resumed snogging before falling together on her bed, I put my hands between her thighs and she willing opened them wide, she was soaking wet with the anticipation of it all, I crawled onto of her and placed my cock at her entrance, she grabbed it and pushed it in, she grunted as I pushed all the way in and soon we were fucking like rabbits, "Keep going," she said as she came, wrapping her legs around my waist as she did. We continued fucking until I came into her welcoming pussy.

I kissed her on the lips and said "Happy birthday." We stayed in bed all day until the phone rang, it was my dad to stay he would be home in an hour, cue another frenzied bout of fucking in the shower, we were all presentable by the time he got home and apologised profusely, saying he had got the dates mixed up, and mentioned something about giving her some loving, she just smiled and said she was too tired having been busy all day.

After I left she sent me a text saying that we would do that for her birthday and Christmas present every year from now on.

I checked my emails when I got home and some information on Eleanor Halsey had come back, it turns out that Eleanor was not as clean as it seems, despite being married she enjoyed a bit of extra curricular activities with a number of men, and the activities she enjoyed were unusual.

I managed to track down one of the men in question who I got drunk in a bar, one evening. He left his mobile on the table when he went to the toilet to throw up and I found some pictures of Eleanor being fucked by a young man, whilst she was shafting another man up the arse with a huge strap on.

I copied these onto my phone, when I got home I transferred them to my laptop, created an anonymous email account and emailed them to the editors of the big Sunday newspapers, Eleanor resigned as an MP Sunday afternoon claiming family issues that needed to be worked through.

Joan didn't ask if it was me that ruined Eleanor Halsey's career and I didn't tell her but she seemed to know because she let me take her anal cherry Sunday evening.

A couple of weeks later all the nominations for the party leadership were in, there was Joan, a gentleman called Andrew Brown and a lady called Vera Ashworth.

As the 3rd largest party they were never going to win a general election but there was some kudos with being a party leader so they all really went for it. The initial polls showed Andrew was third and a long way behind the 2 ladies; apparently he had a reputation for being over familiar with the ladies at party conventions and they were now going to make him pay.

Vera was 70 years old and seen as the party matriarch. She was a large jolly lady who had been happily married for nearly 50 years; she had 2 grown up children who were now barristers and 5 grand children, she also had a great grand child on the way.

I did some research on Vera and found something odd, it seems that she always went to a book club on a Wednesday evening in her local constituency, this club was for ladies only but gentlemen were seen entering and leaving the at the same time but via the back door only, as her constituency was neat to Joan's I waited outside one night and watched, the rumours were correct, a group of approximately 10 older ladies would enter through the front door of this large house and a similar amount of gentlemen would enter through the back door.

I waited until they left and followed 2 of the men in their car. They pulled up outside a pub and went in for a drink. I went in after them and listened to their conversation as I sat nearby, "That mask really scratches," said one, "yeah, doesn't that large lady really give a good blow job though," said the other and started to laugh.

I reported my findings to Joan who looked thoughtful and decided to sleep on it for a few days. A couple of days later she asked me over to her office in the main house for a chat, her husband was away for a few days and parliament was in recess so we spent most of the time in the constituency. She was sitting at her desk wearing a frilly white blouse which buttoned up to the neck and long black skirt, her matching suit jacket hung on the back of the chair, her shoes were off and she swinging a foot to an fro, I walked her behind her and placed my hands on her shoulder and started to slowly massage them.

"That's nice," she said as she leaned back into me. I leaned over her and kissed her forehead.

I spun her chair round and kneeled in front of her, and lifted her skirt up and stuck my head up he skirt, she opened her legs and pulled my head to her crotch.

"Lick me," She commanded as I pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side and dove straight in, soon she was panting and holding my head in place, she then came with a shriek and held me in place, she pushed my head out from under her skirt and stood up leaving me sitting on the floor.

"As much as I would love to do more, the local party chairman is on his way over, can you take notes please, I also need to ask you a favour," she said as she smoothed down her skirt, just then the doorbell rang and so I answered the door and showed in the gentleman, he waffled on for ages about nothing in particular and then asked for copy of the meeting notes be sent to him. Joan took it all in his stride until she could kick him out of the door an hour later.

As soon as I had closed the front door behind him Joan started to walk up stairs unbuttoning her blouse, she looked turned her head and said "Are you coming?"

I followed her up the stairs and she walked into her bedroom, we had never done anything in her bed before, it had always been in her office or the annex, she never wanted to do anything in the bed she shared with her husband.

"Nick, I don't think it's a secret I care for you, my husband knows I love you as much as I live him, he complains I keep him awake at night by trying to hug him in my sleep, so he has decided to sleep in the spare room from now on, as a result I would like you to share my bed every night from now on, you never complain when I hug you when we are asleep, in fact you seem to welcome it, I have told him my plans and he accepts it, he just wants to see me happy."

She said all this whilst standing next to the bed with her blouse fully undone and holding my hand.

"I will be honoured to be your permanent sleeping partner," I replied,

She let go my hand and clapped her hands together in glee, "Let me undress you." She asked. She then pulled her blouse off and undid her skirt, it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, she pulled her knickers down with the skirt, the bra swiftly followed, I looked at this mid 50's lady with a figure of someone in her 30's, she kissed me thoroughly and undressed me with her fingers slowly gliding over my skin as she did so. Soon we were engaged in a bout of tongue hockey, I then pushed her gently onto the bed so her les were over the edge and dove it, licking her to an almighty orgasm within 30 seconds, she grabbed my by my ears and scooted her bum back on the bed, she just looked at me and said "Fuck me now."

I lay on top of her and she opened her legs wide, she pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips, she grabbed my cock, placed it at her entrance and I pushed in, "I'll never tire of that," she said as my cock sunk all the way in, we were soon rutting away like mad things, she scratched my back and bit my shoulder as my cock sawed in and out of her pussy, she came with a shriek and kept pushing back, I kept pummelling away and soon she came again.

I pulled out and flipped her onto her front, lifted her bum in the air and entered her from behind, she pushed back as my cock went even deeper, she screamed in orgasm again, I was now ready to come and told her so, "DO IT," she screamed as I emptied myself into her.

As we lay in cuddling in a blissful post coital hug, she said "This favour, it is a big one, I want you to go to this club that Vera attends as one of the masked men."

"Errrr, ok," I said.

"I've done some digging; the book club is actually a cover for a club for older ladies who like giving blow jobs," she said. "You will get your cock sucked, discretely take some photos and we can then get her withdraw from the contest."

"I'll do anything for you," I said.

"Anything!!" she asked as she rolled on top of me, grabbed my reenergised cock and placed it at her entrance, she sank down and slowly ground herself to an orgasm, she them removed my cock and sunk down again this time with it firmly wedged in her arsehole. I had hold of her wonderful tits the whole time and soon emptied myself into her arse.

An hour later we were at the monthly constituent meeting, where the local populace came to vent on subjects like, why are the buses not running on time? why are there no independent butchers in the town?any more and my personal favourite, who decided it was a good idea to paint a picture of a penis with the words fuck you on it over half the bus shelters in the town, like all these were all her fault.

She gave no hint that an hour earlier a very large cock had spewed it's load into her arse hole and that cock belonged to the patient quiet note taker sitting next to her. In between some of the diatribes she leant over and whispered into my ear, "I can still feel you in my arse, I surprised I can sit down."

We finished up and left the hall, as we got home, I moved all my clothes into the wardrobe in her bedroom, We then got a phone call to say her husband had had a car crash, We quickly left and I drove her to the hospital, it seems he had been hit by a drink driver who had left the scene. He died later that night, she was in bits; despite the sex we had been having she still loved him, I hugged her to sleep every night, she cried herself to sleep, the party appointed Vera as leader because Joan pulled out of the race.

Nearly one year later.

My self and Joan went public, we had announced that we had fallen in love as I had helped her in the times after her husband's death. The general public reaction was one of great sympathy that she had found someone else, and lucky bitch had found some to who was 20 years younger and good looking.

Vera had resigned as leader due to her failing health which meant another leadership campaign, this time Joan was really going to go for it. This time there were only 2 candidates, Joan and another lady called Hillary Smith, Hillary was 42, and stunningly beautiful, she was a lesbian and had a partner called Harriet. Hillary was a tall lady and quite large, her tits seemed to enter the room a good 2 seconds before the rest of her.

This time Joan decided to play dirty from the outset, Hillary was goodie 2 shoes in the party's eyes. Joan asked me to do some digging but despite my best efforts she came back clean as a whistle.

Joan and Hillary were due to attend a leadership election debate in London, I travelled down with Joan and left her in the flat when I got a phone call from Hillary's partner asking to meet in a bar, Harriet was a lot older than Hillary and a lot slimmer. She was petite to the point of being tiny. We met and talked about how to keep the campaign civil; I smiled and said we would not engage in any mud throwing unless Hillary did first. I noticed that Harriet had a nice figure for an older lady and told her so, she giggled and said "If only you were my type," We clinked glasses and had another drink, she was wearing one of those all in one jumpsuits, it was soft cotton and low cut. Harriet was by now quite drunk, and was holding onto me for support, I offered to walk her home as it was just around the corner. As we got to her place she leaned against the wall and passed me the keys so I could unlock the door, I called out to Hillary to help but Harriet just said she was out.

I held her up under arm pits and walked into the hallway and found the light switch, she had slipped down so my hand rubbed against her breast, "no man has ever done that," she cooed, I opened a door and found it was the lounge, I managed to get her onto the sofa and lay her down, she grabbed my neck and said "you are so kind" and kissed me full on the lips. "I wonder what it's like to feel a cock?" she asked.

"Here feel this," I said and unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my cock out.

She reached out and touched it gently, as though she was afraid of it, She then leaned forward and stuck her tongue out, I then had an idea, I had to go to toilet and she lay back on the sofa, I came back 2 minutes later and saw that she had started to remove her jumpsuit, I helped to lower the zip at the back and pulled it off her top half, she sat there now with her bra on.

"Are we going to make love?" she asked

"Yes," I said.

"I've never done it with a man before." She said,

I lay her back on the sofa and pulled the jumpsuit off,I kissed her on the lips and she responded with enthusiasm, I soon pulled her bra off and had her knickers on the floor. She kept saying things like "Your arms are so hard," and "Your chest is so big."

I quickly shed my clothes and dived between her legs, I licked her to an orgasm quite quickly as she was so worked up, she came with a gush that nearly drowned me, there was no time to be subtle, I needed to be quick before Hillary got home so just lined up my cock and pushed right in, she came immediately soaking my pubes.

"So big, bigger than those dildos," she said, as we fucked ourselves stupid.

I came quickly knowing I was doing this for a reason. Harriett, just said "Thanks Nick," and fell asleep on the sofa with her legs wide open and my come dripping out of her. I rang a reporter friend once I got dressed and quickly left, I waited behind a hedge opposite, 30 minutes later Harriet arrived and opened the front door, 30 seconds later there was a lot of shouting and screaming, just then the reporter and a camera man turned up to see Hillary throwing a naked Harriet onto the path shouting "How could you fuck a man in our own home?"

It was in all the papers the next day, Hillary withdrew from the leadership race and Joan was declared winner by default.

In the morning Hillary rang Joan and asked if she knew that her boyfriend was fucking around, Joan was sweetness and light and lied "It couldn't have been Nick as he had been around in the same pub, had a chat with Harriet and left her in the pub, and had got home at the same time as me."

She did a tour of the TV studios that evening and we got home at midnight, I cooked us a quick stir fry which she ate ravenously as she realised she hadn't eaten all day. We then went to bed and fell asleep. As it was Saturday we slept in, Joan has a couple of phone interviews mid morning which she did whilst wearing nothing but a smile and stroking my cock as we lay on the bed. That evening we had to attend a fundraising auction for a local children's home, we attended and had a great time, Joan looked amazing in her sparkly cocktail dress, in the taxi on the way home we started making out like teenagers. She giggled when I ran my hand up and down her leg whilst kissing, the taxi driver just smiled when he dropped us off. I unlocked the front door and we fell in, I quickly shut the door and she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

I unzipped the dress as soon as we got into the bedroom, she turned round, pulled my tie off and ripped the shirt from my body, my trousers were soon off and we were rolling about on the bed in our underwear, needless to say they didn't stay on long either. She sucked my cock into my mouth as I licked her out, we were in a 69'r, she took her mouth of my cock as she came with grunt, "I want you now," I told her and she flopped onto her back opening her legs wide, I crawled between them and entered her, he legs went up 90 degrees to her body as we made love, it was slow and deliberate as we rocked each others world, we kissed and touched each other as she had a series of small orgasms building up to a huge one when I come inside her, she kissed me on the lips as we both came.

Tomorrow was my step mothers birthday, she and Joan never got on so I had to visit on my own, which was probably best as the present I was going to give her Joan probably wouldn't have approved off.

I knocked on their door just before 9 as instructed by mum and dad opened the door and called out, "Nick's here, I'll be back from work at 5 this evening to take you out for that meal I promised."

"Thanks dear, I'll be down in a minute," she called back. He then left in his car beeping the horn as he went.

I sat down in the in the lounge and waited for mum to appear, she breezed into the room in a silky red floor length night dress, "You like?" she asked.