Small Town Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experimenting, Terri slowly lowered the thing to slide it across her newly trimmed pussy. The vibrations caused an interesting sensation. Raising one foot to rest on the bed, Terri opened herself up better and rubbed the vibrator over her outer lips. Oh damn, but that felt good!

With a giggle, Terri flopped down on the bed, raising both knees and began using the toy in earnest. She quickly had her juices flowing as the vibrator did its job in arousing her. She slid it over and around her clit, enjoying this new thing. Finally she slid one end carefully inside her pussy. Oh my god! she thought, and very nearly came right then. Thoughtfully, she pulled it back out and looked over at the lube.

Terri raised her hips a little and rubbed the now juicy end over her puckered ass hole. She moaned a little at the wondrous feeling that caused. She gently tried to push the vibrator into her ass, but the pussy juice just wasn't enough, she needed more lube. Sitting up she quickly grabbed the bottle from the table and in short work, had one of the heads coated in lube.

Laying back down and raising her hips up again, Terri gave it another go. It was a bit awkward trying to push the toy in from that angle, but she was very persistent and managed to get it in. Feeling the vibrations in her ass just caused her pussy to flow even more. After a bit of maneuvering, Terri managed to have both ends of the dildo in both holes and it was still long enough for her to have a handle to move it around. In short order, Terri was fucking herself, slamming the vibrator in and out of her holes and moaning and writhing on the bed. She used her free hand to rub and flick her clit, spreading her wetness around even more.

She quickly came, gushing pussy jizz all over the bed and the toy, spasms rocking her body as the sensations filled her. Quiet screams rasped through her throat as she rode the dildo through the orgasm. "Oh fuck," she moaned after settling down again. "God I love that man!"

Terri pulled the toy out of her and flipped the switches off. Good thing we sell batteries in the store she thought to herself with a giggle. What a way to start the day! Looking down at the bed she realized something else though, more laundry as she had created a huge wet spot on the bedspread. With a shrug she decided it was more than worth it.

After a quick cleaning Terri once again picked up her clothes. She frowned at the jeans and work polo shirt. Looking over at her new toy and thinking of all the surprises Ray had given her, she exchanged the clothes for a old denim skirt she hadn't worn in years and a button front blouse. Forgoing any panties, she picked out a push up bra she had bought on impulse and never worn. Leaving the shirt unbuttoned as far as she dared, Terri looked in the mirror.

The skirt still fit. Terri hadn't gained an ounce in years and the bra actually made her look like she had boobs. Doubts filled her as she wondered what the employees of the store would think if she came in dressed like this. With a deep sigh and a last glance at her new "best friend" that now resided on her dresser, she slid into low heeled shoes and headed out the door.

Once at the hardware store, Terri headed straight for the office hoping to avoid any questions. Only there, she encountered one of the male employees chatting with Ray. Both turned to look at her and each had different expressions cross their face. Ray's was amused appreciation and the employee was embarrassment and curiosity. Ray finished his business with the man and sent him on his way. Terri entered and shut the door behind her.

"So, how's your morning so far? You were a bit later than normal coming in. Something hold you up?" Ray grinned.

"I suppose I should thank you for my gift but I'm thinking that would give you too much pleasure."

"Oh honey, how could anyone have too much pleasure?"

Terri dipped a finger in her new cleavage and licked her lips. "That is a good question."

Ray wrapped his arms around his wife and gave her a long hot kiss. His hands slid over her ass and pulled her against his hardening cock. "I like the outfit today," he commented and nuzzled her pushed up breasts with his lips.

Terri lifted her foot and placed it on the chair beside her, causing her skirt to raise up high on her thighs. "Why don't you check out the entire outfit?"

Ray grinned as he slid his hands around from her ass, to the front of the skirt to push it up the rest of the way. "No panties? What would the women at church say?" he teased as he ran a finger inside her moist folds.

"They'd say that I'm one damn lucky woman." Terri sighed in pleasure as the finger slid over her clit. She reached a hand down to massage his dick through his pants. "So, you wanna fuck big boy?"

Ray growled and turned Terri to shove her onto the desk. He jerked her skirt up the rest of the way and dropped to his knees in front of her burying his face in her crotch. Terri gasped at the sudden tongue swiping over her pussy. She leaned back farther on the desk, opening her legs wide to give him plenty of room.

Ray lapped the creamy rose, sucking lightly on the hard little bud at the top. Slipping a finger inside the wet cave he licked the tasty lips. Terri moaned, trying to keep quiet but finding it very difficult especially once the finger left her cunt and slid wetly into her ass. "Oh god fuck me, please fuck me now," she gasped.

Ray stood quickly and in short order had his pants down around his ankles, turgid member standing proud and free. Wrapping his arms around Terri's thighs he shoved in deep, burying himself up to his nuts in her tight passage.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Terri chanted softly. Ray began to pound hard and fast into her super wet pussy. The sounds of flesh slapping together filled the air along with their soft grunts and groans.

"Oh god, oh god," Terri's chant changed as she felt the orgasm building. Ray pounded into her, pistoning his hips faster and faster. Terri actually clamped her own hand over her mouth to quiet the sounds as she came hard and fast, jerking her hips against Ray. Feeling her cunt walls rippling around his hard cock pushed Ray over the edge and he came, spurting copious amounts of jizz into Terri.

The two leaned against each other, breathing harshly for several minutes. Once they had their breath back, they exchanged soft loving kisses while Ray's cock softened and slipped from her pussy. Terri reached over and grabbed a handful of tissues from a nearby box to stop the flow that was heading down her legs. They giggled together and Ray helped her clean up.

A knock at the door caused them to jump apart like guilty children.

"Mom? Dad? Are you guys okay?" The voice that came through the door was that of their daughter.

Ray and Terri burst into laughter and hugged each other. After exchanging "I love you's" and putting their clothes back in order, Terri opened the door to a very puzzled young woman. As she walked out the door Terri put an arm around her daughter's shoulders.

"We weren't expecting you but it's nice to see you. How long will you be home?" she asked as she started walking toward the entrance of the store.

Their daughter threw a puzzled look back over her shoulder at her grinning dad. The sounds she had heard were unmistakable but was never something she had heard from her parents before. What the hell had gotten into them?

12