Small Town MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Her pussy was practically dripping juices around my pumping fingers by the time her body started shaking as she came. She'd stopped sucking my cock momentarily as she let out another cry of pleasure while she rode out her orgasm. This one appeared to be just as long and intense as the others I'd witnessed up to that point, so I just assumed it to be pretty standard for her orgasms. Once she'd finished cumming and had taken a moment to catch her breath, she wrapped her lips around my tool again as I slipped my fingers from her pussy. I sucked her nectar off of them while looking up at her pussy, thinking about how much I'd enjoyed it over the past twelve or so hours. I did run my hands over her sweet ass as she continued to suck my cock but mostly I was savoring the building levels of pleasure.

She did put some effort into drawing out the pleasure a bit longer but mostly the was just making me feel incredibly good. When my cock finally started to swell even more in anticipation of cumming, I was okay with that because it really had been an outstanding blowjob. She continued to suck me off as I exploded into her mouth, swallowing my load without even hesitating in her rhythm. Only once I was completely spent did she release my cock from her mouth. She straightened up and moved around so that she was lying beside me, smiling and looking just a little dazed as well.

"Are you aware of just how incredible you are?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she asked back.

"I mean the amount of pleasure that I have experienced since last night is absolutely unprecedented!" I told her.

"Oh, stop," she replied, blushing, "Before last night, I hadn't been doing much more than thinking about sex or taking care of my own needs. Last night was kind of like a dam bursting and all of my pent-up sexual desires spilled out."

We went on to talk about her marriage, raising kids, being mostly unsatisfied sexually and getting divorced, though not just because of that. After the divorce, she'd gone a little wild before discovering that most of the men in that general area weren't much different from her ex-husband. Since then, she'd discovered internet porn and had been taking care of her own needs. Having an actual living, breathing man who made her pleasure such a high priority was a bit foreign to her, but something she could definitely get used to.

"I'll tell you what," I told her, "I don't get back right here an awful lot, but if I am within a couple of hours of here, I would definitely be willing to make a side trip to see you."

This seemed to please her a great deal and I think she was considering showing me how much it meant to her when her phone rang. She did reach over to grab it and, from the one side of the conversation I could hear, apparently someone had passed by and seen my car in the driveway and was calling to ask about it. Of course I thought this was a strange time to call looking for details since my car was still there but she went ahead and satisfied the caller's curiosity while making me sound like a stallion. The fact that she was willing to talk so openly about what had happened ended up really resonating with me and I thought about it a lot after I'd left.

I pretty much set my own schedule but I did have to be on the road again before it got too late. We did have enough time to shower together and have a couple more orgasms in the bathroom followed by a nice, hearty breakfast. It had never felt so bittersweet leaving as it did that morning and I knew something really special had just happened. I had a lot of time to think about it while I was driving, both that morning and between my other appointments that week. We'd exchanged contact information, which was something I didn't always do and, when I did, I typically didn't do much in the way of follow-up. This time, though, I gave her a call to see if she'd be interested in having me swing by on my way out of the area. It wasn't really on my way but I shuffled a few things around to make it work. Her enthusiastic response let me know that she was feeling the same way that I was.

Long story short, if it isn't too late for that already, eventually, after I'd visited her several times, she packed up everything that was important to her and moved a couple of states away to live with me. She left her house for her kids to use when they were on break from college and quit a job that she was afraid she'd have to hold until she was no longer capable. We surprised a lot of people, for sure, including when I took a promotion that took me off the road. I just didn't feel the need to roam any longer.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12