Small Town Trio's Explorations Pt. 04

Story Info
A night at the Drive-in, boredom turning to dirty tricks.
2.4k words
4.55
9.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleeding colors streaked across the sky as the sun settled behind the flat horizon. Karla sat with a foot propped on the dash of Ronald's old Chevy, enjoying the last glimpses of the sunset as they bounced down the broken road. He did not seem to notice the natural beauty, humming and slapping the steering wheel to the tune of some old rock song he could not get out of his head. Daniel was equally distracted, bouncing around the truck bed and trying to keep the pile of blankets and snacks from flying out from Ronald's psychotic driving.

The trip was a short one, snaking around some old back roads to get to the drive-in theatre. Daniel sighed in relief as they slowed by the entrance, but Ronald purposefully peeled into the rugged grass, throwing his poor bruised passenger around one last time before pulling to a stop. Karla and Ronald climbed out, snickering at Daniel's muffled cursing.

With the summer coming quickly to an end, the trio took the chance to dress up in their favorite warm weather outfits one last time. Ronald had clad himself in some ragged jeans and a sports tank, showing off his toned arms. Daniel wore his utterly predictable khaki shorts and a thin polo, his golden hair styled comfortably as it always was. Karla decided to break out one of her favorite tops, a backless, sleeveless white blouse that wrapped up her sides and around her neck. To match it, she simply wore some of her well fitted jeans.

By the time they had lined the back of the old truck with cushions and blankets, dusk was turning quickly to dark, the heat of the day yielding to the warm night breeze. The three crashed into their improvised couch, Karla laying between the other two. Daniel had chosen the movie night, a showing of some old horror flick that neither of the other two had ever head of. The last few cars filtered in just before the show started, parking in various spots in range of the ancient wired speakers.

Daniel sat completely enthralled by the movie, much to the irritation of the other two, who could not have been less interested. Karla and Ronald began talking quietly to each other, laughing to themselves as they tried to predict what teen coed would be nabbed next by the absurd villain. Daniel would jab Karla in the ribs every once in a while, begging her to be quiet. Eventually, even that became boring, making her and Ronald shift back and forth in restlessness.

Ronald whispered something quietly in Karla's ear, causing her to smile slyly. She poked her head up to make sure no one could see into the back of the truck, then shifted over to sit on Ronald's lap. Daniel glanced over and rolled his eyes in frustration, knowing what they were trying to do.

Karla leveled herself of Ronald's lap, leaning her back against his solid chest. Her legs lay down the length of his, and she whispered at Daniel, "Hey, D. Isn't there anything more interesting to watch?" He did not answer, staring dead straight ahead. Karla let her hands fall behind her to the sides, taking a grip of Ronald's belt in either hand, the position pressing her round breasts forward. Wrapping arms around hers, Ronald began rubbing her body from hips to knees with his large, work calloused hands.

Taking exaggerated breaths, Karla teasingly but her lip in Daniel's direction, knowing he could see her at the edge of his vision. Exaggerated or not, she could feel Ronald grow beneath her, and she purposefully shifted a bit to entice him as well. Still massaging her legs, Ronald pulled them to either side of him, letting them lay beside his knees and opening her widely.

Daniel still refused to look, but during the brighter scenes of the movie, Karla could see his hand rubbing against his bulging shorts. She hummed happily as Ronald broke his comforting symmetry, his left hand sliding up her stomach in a gentle motion. Steadily climbing, he rolled over her blouse bound chest until gliding upon her shoulder. His fingers brushed her neck, making her head twitch to the side involuntarily at the ticklish sensation. His fingertips brushed her sensitive skin on their way back down, tracing the edge of her blouse before sneaking under.

Karla noticed that her breaths had changed from exaggerated sighs to short, quiet gasps. Ronald's hand slowly found its way around her soft left breast, massaging it softly while his middle fingers rolled her risen nipple. Her skin began to tingle, blood rushing as his muscled hand played with her so tenderly. Karla was so caught up in the trance, that she jumped a little when she felt her jeans' snap pop open, Ronald's other hand pressing against her stomach to slide downward.

Karla sat still as Ronald advanced downward, his large hand pulling open the short zipper as he descended. His fingers were pressed against her mound by her tight jeans and underwear, and he began rubbing her sensitive slit with the same circular motions as he did her breast. Her intentions of teasing Daniel faded away, replaced with the urge not to draw attention from the other cars in the dark field. She laid her head against Ronald's shoulder, squeezing his belt until it bit into her palms.

Suddenly, Ronald's pace quickened from a gentle caress to an aggressive attack. His left hand gripped her breasts tightly, holding her against his chest. His right pressed two fingers past her sloppy wet opening, diving knuckle deep in one press. Karla shot one of her hands to his wrist, clenching her lips together to keep her cracking moans from turning to squeals. Her toes curled as her legs fought the simultaneous urges to snap shut on his hand or hold open to allow him to continue.

A muffled screech whistled through clenched teeth, ripping past Karla's attempt at silence. Her whole body bucked in Ronald's hold, lifting herself off his lap a few inches before she crashed back down, falling limp in his arms. She breathed heavily, tilting her head to Daniel. She could see him glancing her way, but he kept his face deadpan and aimed forward.

Moving weakly, Karla kicked off her shoes and pulled off her top. Ronald took hold of her waistband, pulling her pants away as she dragged herself onto Daniel's lap. With the naked girl creeping up his legs, he could barely keep his hands from touching her sweat dampened skin.

"No," he whispered to her, "I'm not giving in to your dirty tactics."

Karla knew he wanted her, but his desire to spite their attempts at distraction was too great. She continued to move up his leg, hands sliding between his thighs.

Daniel grabbed her wrist, "C'mon, I've been waiting to see this here all month."

"I don't care," the naked girl said with a smirk, "Ronald bet me twenty that your nerd-on was stronger than your hard-on."

"Well I guess you lost that one," Daniel said.

Karla slid her hand over the lump of his aching hard muscle, "We'll see."

Daniel firmed up, wanting to give in and let his beautiful naked friend have her way, but he was not going to lose this one. In a panic, he quickly reached over and grabbed her clump of clothes. With a swing of his arm, he hurled them out of the truck bed into the darkness. With immediate regret, he looked back at Karla, who was staring into the darkness in shock.

Ronald barely contained a cackle as Daniel looked to him with a pale face. Karla just kept staring out into night field, barely lit by flashes from the movie screen, "The fuck, D?"

Daniel almost buckled, but at the last minute decided to stand his ground, "Well I told you."

Karla snapped a look at Ronald, part plea, part command for help. Ronald just snickered and shook his head, "The way I see it, I'm currently winning the bet. I'm not getting them."

She looked back and forth between them, "Guys..." neither answered, "I didn't exactly bring a change of clothes. Am I supposed to walk back into my house like this?" She waved at her bare frame, growing chilled between the night air and her panicking nerves.

Ronald just shrugged and Daniel stared ahead at his movie bravely. Karla muttered to herself angrily and poked her head over the side of the truck, looking for anyone watching. The night was dark, and full of terrors worse than the movie's antagonist if she got caught. She could hear Ronald giggling like a little girl behind her as she quietly lifted a leg over the side, lowering herself onto the ground.

The grass was cool and bristling under Karla's bare feet, tickling her hypersensitive skin as she crept through the field. Her arms were wrapped around her chest, trying to cover her breasts that threatened to spill out of her small hands. Every second, she feared that the dark scene of the movie would change and illuminate her indecent exposure. Taking step after step, she scanned the ground for her clothes, terrified that the crinkling grass was as loud to others as it was to her adrenaline pumped hearing.

The changing dimness from the movie made it difficult for Karla's vision to adapt to the darkness around her, and beside the outlines of other cars, she could only see a few meters ahead. Finally, she found a shoe, the first sign that she was even heading in the right direction. Continuing on, she felt through the grass with her toes until she felt her white top before seeing it.

Bundling the blouse under her arm, Karla looked around for more, scared that it was all she would find. Without warning, the movie flashed bright, startling her into dropping to the ground instantly, praying that no one caught a glimpse of a naked girl wandering through the outdoor theatre. She lay in the itchy grass for what felt like an eternity, but was relieved to hear only the muffled sounds of the horror movie through the small speakers. Just before the light faded again she saw her jeans.

The discovery was both good and bad for Karla, who grew more desperate by the second. Finding them filled her with relief, but dread overtook her when she realized they were draped over another cars rear windshield. Stalking on all fours, she approached the car, completely oblivious to the uncomfortable scraping of the rough grass on her skin. When she reached the back of the car, she stood, hoping they would not notice the movement in the rear view mirror.

Karla pulled the jeans away slowly, not wanting to risk clanking her snap against the glass. The material fell away and she found herself locking eyes with a girl inside who was looking right through the glass. Karla's heart dropped a mile, freezing her in shock. The girls face merely turned to a slight smirk, confusing Karla until her eyes read the rest of the cars interior. The girl inside was bent over the back bench of the SUV, leaning forward toward the back window. As she looked at Karla, a man was bent awkwardly between the front seats, head between the girls legs.

The girl simply winked at Karla, an odd nod of mutual admiration before watching her retreat back into the darkness. Silently and nervously laughing to herself, Karla quickly tip toed back to the truck, tossing in her top, jeans, and single shoe before climbing back over. She breathed faster than a scared animal while thanking her amazing luck. Ronald clapped in amazement, awestruck by her courage, but was met by an angry "shhh" by Daniel.

Karla turned her head in disbelief at his continued obsession with the movie and tossed her clothes to Ronald, who eyed the pair in eagerness, waiting for the fight. Daniel looked at her in dread as the wide eyed naked girl charged him from across the small truck bed. He flinched as she approached, twisting his face in fear when she dropped onto his lap and took a fistful of his hair.

"Now you listen to me," she whispered aggressively, still trying to stay unnoticed, "that was a dick move, D. So you owe me." To his confusion, she began ripping open his shorts, yanking them lower around his waist. He sat silent as the naked girl held his hair in one hand and fought his shorts with the other, "So you are going to fuck me, and if you look at that movie one time, I swear to God I will rip these shorts off of you, throw you in the dirt, and drive away." Daniel nodded in fearful fervency.

By the time Karla finished her rant, she had pulled Daniel's growing cock from his pants, and lined it up with her adrenaline surged slit. Dropping herself onto him, she rode him fast and hard, pressing his face into her breasts by the scruff of his head. He took her by the ass and obediently thrust against her rolling hips, holding back his urge to instantly explode before her thrashing aggression, for fear of the consequences.

Karla could feel Daniel struggling beneath her, his body's rhythm periodically interrupted by the twitch of his will fighting his primal urges. She let him struggle inside her, reveling in his gritted moans. Despite wanting to hold him at the maddening edge indefinitely, she could hardly keep herself there. Between Ronald's masterful touch before and the adrenaline fueled aggressive pace now, her body was curling into itself trying to hold back the pounding waves of ecstasy.

Taking Daniel's head in both hands below his ears, she shoved it back and kissed him angrily, tongue flicking and whipping his while her body burst at the seams. Her core shuddered, feeling as though every ounce of energy just shot out of her pores. Daniel felt her resolve crumple and finally allowed himself to break through the craze inducing barricade, his entire body jolting as the tension inside rolled from his chest to his hips until he felt it burst up his iron hard shaft into a messy explosion inside his shuddering friend's pouring cunt.

Karla fell aside, leaning against Daniel's chest, her ragged breaths matching his own rise and fall. Ronald just shook his head, pulling a twenty from his wallet and sticking into Karla's crumpled jean pocket. She smiled and basked in the feeling of beating them both, snuggling close to Daniel for the rest of the movie, which was, in fact, a pretty good flick when she just stopped and watched it.