Smallville: Alternate Scenes - Bug

Story Info
Lana Lang is caught on camera.
1.1k words
4.07
59.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rennie
rennie
2 Followers

This is an alternate scene based on the opening sequence of the second episode of the Smallville series.

He was crouched in the tree by the side of the road his camcorder trained on her bedroom waiting for her to arrive and find his present.

Eventually looking into the screen of his camera he saw the door begin to open and the beautiful Lana Lang entered and started to remove the sweater she was wearing before the door was even closed. As the material peeled away from her body he zoomed the camera further in, following along with the materials journey up along her toned flat stomach and up to her bra line, where he panned across her chest taking in each of the exotic beauties perfect mounds and seeing a hint of her nipples poking at the lacy material of her black bra.

The fact was she'd had a long day and was in need of a warm bath and especially a bit of relief after spending the day watching Clark at school which had made her extremely hot.

When the sweater came away from her face he moved the camera again to capture her beautiful face. He watched as hair seemingly poured from within her sweater and fell back around her shoulders the black hair framing her face perfectly.

She threw the sweater at a laundry basket missing narrowly and as she bent down to pick it up she noticed the present that he had left her though she didn't know who it was from.

The red box was sat in the centre of her bed and so she sat down on the edge to reach it. She looked at it puzzled before slowly removing the lid. At least a dozen multicoloured butterflies took off sweeping into the air all around her.

He watched her closely taking pleasure in seeing her smiling face pleasure in knowing his gift made her smile in that way. He had zoomed out to see the whole room with her waving her hands about playing with the butterflies. He re-adjusted the zoom so that he could see only the top half of her body just in time to see the largest of the butterflies land on her breast just above the top edge of her bra. The butterfly's wings beat gently and he could see the look on her face as its wings lightly touched her ample bosom, he could see the look of enjoyment on her face as it touched her making her even hotter and more excited. She gently reached up and took hold of the butterfly's body being careful not to damage it. Its wings beat more rapidly as she lifted it to her upturned face and let its wings brush against her face, she moved it gently across her slightly parted lips and then onto her exposed neck letting it make contact first just below the corner of her jaw where it drove her wild. She let it gently almost dance its way across to the other side of her neck, she was becoming extremely turned on by its touch as she brought it back to dance on the underside of her face and then slowly downwards along her throat until she reached her necklace. It was a necklace made from the meteorite that had killed her parent's years before, she paused looking at it for several seconds in a trance before seemingly awakening again. She lay back on the bed and used her free hand (one still held the butterfly) to help herself wriggle out of the trousers she wore. As the trousers slipped down she revealed a black lacy thong that matched the bra she wore.

She slid herself backwards further into the centre of her bed before reaching up to her shoulder and pulling the bra strap down her arm. She brought the butterfly back into contact with her skin slowly moving it down the centre of her chest. She pulled on one side of her bra slowly moving it away from her breast freeing it and allowing herself access to her nipple. Again she moved the butterfly bringing it slowly across her to her exposed breast and allowing its wings to flutter across her erect nipple and her sensitive areola in a slow circling motion. She was in ecstasy, the light touch of the insects wings felt better than she would ever have imagined. She switched the insect to her other hand and began to free her other breast first sliding the strap from her shoulder and then pulling down on the cup.

He watched amazed by the sight he saw in front of him changing the view of his camera between her magnificent ample bosoms and her stunning face, which was locked in a look of joy.

As she felt the butterfly's wings dance across her second nipple she began to realise how wet her crotch was becoming and how much she was enjoying this experience. Her hand squeezed and stroked the breast which was becoming neglected before travelling downwards gently stroking along her stomach. Her fingers gently eased under the edge of her underwear stroking the neatly trimmed pubic hair beneath before travelling further onwards, downwards until she felt the wet pre-cum coating her vagina lips. She spread her fingers and applied pressure with her first and third fingers slowly moving them back and forth along the outside of her erect lips, after only a couple of strokes she began to push her middle finger deep into her vagina.

The look on her face changed from a look of joy to one of extreme pleasure when her finger penetrated her vagina. She released the butterfly and began to fondle each breast in turn and then to tease her nipples stroking her areolas with the same circular motion she had used with the butterfly.

The finger in her vagina found her G-spot and mimicking the finger of the other hand tracing circles around the sensitive spot gently moving inwards towards the centre. She felt the Orgasm that had been building up grow larger until she could hold it no longer letting it flow through her body causing every part of her to shudder. She removed her hand from within her underwear and looked at the juices which she had coated it with wondering about the taste, tentatively she brought her hand closer moving her tongue out to meet it. She licked the very tip of her middle finger savouring the taste before gently licking the rest from her hand.

He had captured everything that had happened upon his video camera and was looking forward to viewing it when he got home. But even as he climbed down towards his car she got up and went into the bathroom where she would play again as soon as her bath was ready.

rennie
rennie
2 Followers