Smallville Ch. 1

Story Info
Taylor arrives at the Kent Farm.
860 words
2.71
40.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers

Prologue

Hi...My name is Taylor. I am now a cousin of Clark Kent, but before the accident, I didn't even know him. I am a male, who stopped growing in every way since the meteor accident in 1989. I am only 4 ft. 2 in., no hair on my body, haven't been through puberty at all and was forced to watch all of my friends go through the changes. Want to know how it all happened, well listen to my story...

It was the year 1989. I was 7 at the time, and staying at my Uncle Johnathon's House during the Summer. I do this every year, since my parents are really hard workers at Luther Corp., so Johnathon and his wife watch me during the Summer.

One Hot July day, while I was working on the farm, and my Uncle was out with his wife, Martha, at the town, I think they went to the flower shop. A Meteor Shower occurred, and it hit the corn field that I was working in. I continued to see more and more meteors fall, until one of them hit near I was at, knocking me completely off of my feet and leaving me unconscious.

I awoke the next morning in a hospital bed with John, his wife, and Clark around me. I did not know where Clark came from, and I didn't want to know either at the time. All I realized is that I was bald. No hair on me anywhere.

From that day forward I knew that my life was changed forever...

Present Day: I am now 18, same age as Clark. It is the Summer, and I haven't been at my Uncle's Farm since the day of the accident. How does Clark look now? Besides me being a short, skinny, a midget, with a penis that is the same size as an infant (about 1/2 in, and I can't get an erection either). Well, I guess I will find out soon.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

I arrived at Uncle Johnathon's house early June, and I was going to stay there for a whole year this year. I went in side and found only my Uncle there. "Hey there Taylor," He said. "I haven't seen you in quite sometime. How have you been?"

"Ok, I guess. Where is everyone?"

"Well, your Aunt is in town, and Clark went out with some friends. Would you like me to show you to your room?"

"Sure!"

Uncle Johnathon led me up the flight of stairs into a hallway with four rooms. 2 of them were spare rooms, a bathroom, and Clark's Room. He led me into one of the sparerooms with a huge window. He pointed to a door, "This is a connecting door to a bathroom, and it leads into Clark's Room."

"Thank you."

"Get unpacked, and I will call you if anything important happens." Uncle John left the room, and I was alone. I unpacked all my clothes and jumped onto the bed. This is the life.

A few hours passed and it was time for dinner. I hurried downstairs, where I met Clark for the first time. Clark was tall. about 6ft 4in. He had broad shoulders and I am sure he had some muscle under the overcoat that he wore. "Hi there," He said in a deep voice extending his hand out to me.

I didn't know what to say. I mean, my voice hadn't changed and I was looking at someone who could have fallen out of the sky or something. So that is when I made the first move that would change my life.

I reached out my hand and shook his hand. I had this sudden feeling in my body. It felt as if an Orgasm exploded in my body.

I looked at Clark and noticed him squinting his eyes, so I let go of his hand. "Are you Ok?"

"Yes," He said. "I just am not feeling that well, that's all."

After dinner we all went to our rooms for bed. Me and Clark were both in the bathroom cleaning up. "What happened to you back there?" I asked.

"It was nothing." Clark was doing a peepee dance.

"Why don't you just go. We are both guys."

Yeah, I guess you are right." Clark pulled down his pants, revealing the most biggest penis I have ever seen. It was about 12 in long and 5 in wide. I looked the other way.

I went in my room and laid down, when I felt this strange feeling in my body. It felt like when I touched Clark for the first time. I quickly looked under the sheets, and it looked like a tiny tent formed. It was my first erection. I pulled off my boxers right away to see how big it was...Only 3/4 of an inch. Not bad, I thought to myself. My body began to ache as well. I wondered if this was going to happen to the rest of my body. What changes were these happening to me? I decided to go to bed and find out the next morning...

Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers