Smallville Ch. 3

Story Info
Taylor tells Clark his secret.
1k words
3.5
28k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers

On the way downstairs, I grabbed a baseball cap and threw it on my head, so no one would see the little prickly hairs that started to grow on my head.

I thought Clark would have been outside by now, but to my surprise, he was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a snack. "Where's Uncle Johnathon?" I asked.

"Him and Mom went to Metropolis. They do it every summer. I am left alone, and they go away."

"Oh...So it's just you and me for the next few weeks?"

"Try next 3 Months. I enjoy it though. I get the whole house to myself."

I walked over to the table and sat down across from Clark. "I need to talk to you."

"What is it?" He asked me.

"Do you notice anything different about me?"

"No, not much, why?"

"Well, you see, every time I touch you I get this feeling that takes over my body. It is the most incredible thing I ever felt."

Clark looked funny. "Yeah, I feel weird when I touch you too, like I get weak."

"Clark, I know something about you...I don't think you are from here."

Clark continued to stare at me funny. "To tell you the truth...I am not."

"Are you serious?! Well I must ask you something. Every time I have touched you, it has been helping my body."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You see...Every time I touch you, my body goes through growth changes."

"You have got to be kidding me?!"

"I am not...With your help, I can maybe even grow up a little more, even done there." I said pointing to my crotch.

"So you want me to help you?"

"Yes. Please Clark."

"I will. Only for one condition..."

* * * * *

Clark lead me up to his room. It was not much to look at. Just dirty clothes on the floor and a bed.

"You want me to help you, so we will do this my way." Clark took off his shirt, revealing a six-pack and huge pecs. "Take your clothes off too!"

I took all my clothes off in a hurry and all that was left on me were my boxers.

Kent also stood in his boxers. He looked at my body with somewhat awe. "I guess you have changed a little. Where the fuck did that hair come from." He said looking at my navel area.

"That's what I was-"

"Enough talk. Take off your Boxers."

I did as he did and slipped out of my boxers. My 2 in. penis stood at attention.

"Woah?! Was that because of me?!"

"Yes!' I said excitedly. "Now will you help me?"

Yes...Get the fuck on your knees now Bitch!"

I got on my knees and Clark removed his boxers, exposing his massive hard-on, now at 15 in. I moved closer to him and put my mouth on his hot cock, beginning to give my first BJ. I could not even get the whole thing in my mouth at first, but Clark began to scream, either with pleasure or pain. I removed his penis from my mouth. "Are you Ok?"

"Yeah, you see, I get all weak, and it feels like I grow to the strength of what a average human is. Just keep going."

I continued on with it as I noticed that the longer I held on the less Clark's cock was standing at attention. I felt the sensation spreading through out my body. I t kept getting better and better. It was like I could go farther down on him, until I felt his pubic hair brush against my face.

"Take it out!' He screamed. I quickly removed his cock from my mouth and stared at it in amazement. It was now about 6 in, long.

"What happened to your penis size?" I said.

"Just wait." Then it happened, his Penis quickly grew back to its normal 12 in.

"Woah!"

"So...Where are your changes?"

"It takes a few minutes."

"You are a fucking liar! There are no changes!"

"Yes there is!"

"No! You probably just took some hair shavings and glued them to you!"

"Wait!" It started to happen. My body began to go into its sudden rush of excitement again.

"What the fuck!" Clark said watching the waves ripple through me.

I fell to the floor, and the pain went into my legs. I felt them begin to stretch, it felt so good, better then before. Then it went to my arms, which began to grow longer. My shoulders this time got broader, and more bulkier, as well as my arms and legs. Then it traveled to my head, which stretched my neck a little more, and I felt this sudden sore throat coming on.

Clark was watching this the whole time, and I saw him getting aroused again from it.

My body began to itch, as I felt more hair begin to grow on my body.

All of it then stopped. "What about your Dick?!" Clark asked.

"I don't know?"

"Well then turn your ass over! I'm fucking horny." Clark spun me over on the ground and stuck his 15 in. Cock into my hole, I felt it being stretched. It was the most horrible feeling I ever had. He came fast, and quickly got off of me. "I felt nothing that time." He said, not really touching my body.

"It's starting!" I looked at myself, still laying on the ground as my dick began to expand again. It grew to 2 1/2 in. The feeling kept getting more intensified with every second. 3 in...4 in. I grabbed a hold of my penis, now almost able to grip the whole thing...5 in...6 in...It then stopped at 6.5 in.

I could see Clark in shock. I got off the ground and checked out my new body. I pulled out the measuring tape and seen that I was now 5 ft. 4 in. I looked over at Clark, who now looked a little scared of what was going to happen next. He should be, cause now its my turn...

To Be Continued...

Mr. T
Mr. T
1 Followers