Smallville : Clark & Chloe Wedding

Story Info
Clark Kent finally marries Chloe Sullivan.
1.1k words
3.5
31.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Sullivan Kent sat up in bed, her slender and sexy body covered with sweat. For a moment, she didn't know where she was. Then she took one look at the man who lay next to her and remembered. Next to her lay her beloved husband, Clark Kent. He was fast asleep. She didn't blame him for being tired. It had been a rough couple of weeks. Tenderly, she touched his cheek. The thing which woke her up was bothering her big-time, but she wouldn't disturb Clark's sleep for the world.

Silently, Chloe got up from bed and tip-toed her way out of the bedroom. She went to check up on her son, Connor. He was in his room, fast asleep. He was the spitting image of his father, Clark Kent. Already he had manifested signs of his Kryptonian heritage. The lad had superhuman strength, super speed and was born with the power of invulnerability. It took Clark Kent's heat vision to cut the umbilical cord. As far as barbaric earthly customs such as routine circumcision, neither Clark nor Chloe believed in that. So they left their son intact, just like his special father. The lad had grown up fast. He couldn't fly yet and lacked heat vision and X-ray vision. He could do stuff Clark couldn't do, such as move objects by means of Telekinesis. Smiling at her son tenderly, Chloe blew him a kiss.

She made her way to her computer, located in the farm living room. The ingenious tracking system she'd invented was tracking down a certain threat across the globe. She checked the files. What she saw amazed her. It seemed like her worse fears were confirmed. The planet Earth was about to be invaded by the Forces of Apokolips, the planet ruled by super-powered immortal warlord Lord Darkseid. And she feared there was nothing either Clark or the Justice League could do to save it.

Unbeknownst to Clark Kent and the rest of the Justice League, Chloe had developed new powers. Super intelligence was one of them. Along with some level of Telepathy. Using that Telepathy, she'd been communicating with an alien warrior known as Orion, the Dog of New Genesis, a planet of technologically advanced immortal humanoids collectively known as the New Gods. They opposed Darkseid in his scheme to become Supreme Master of the Universe.

Orion's dire warnings had come to Chloe's super computer. Darkseid's shock troops, the genetically engineered Para-Demons, were on their way. Chloe asked Orion if the New Gods would come to planet Earth's rescue. He said they might not get there on time, due to an infiltrator from Darkseid's sabotaging their Teleportation Transport Units, also known as the Boom Tubes. Chloe sighed. This was so not what she wanted to hear. The planet Earth was about to be invaded by the most powerful alien army in the universe and the human race's only hope rested on the shoulders of one woman.

Chloe sighed, and rubbed the space between her eyes. She so did not sign up for this amount of responsibility. More than anything else, she hated keeping anything from her husband. However, she did so to protect him. Lately, she'd been having visions of his death at the hands of a seven-foot-tall, red-eyed and gray-skinned humanoid of awesome power. She didn't know that she was dreaming of Darkseid at the time. He was one of the most powerful beings in the universe. His powers far exceeded those of a Kryptonian. Clark Kent was a superhuman. Darkseid was a God. Superhumans were mortal creatures, regardless of their power level. Gods were as beyond superhumans as they were beyond ordinary mortals.

Chloe didn't want this Darkseid anywhere near the man she loved. She hoped the New Gods would stop the evil immortal warlord and his alien army before they ever got to the planet Earth. Orion just confirmed that this wasn't going to happen. So, once more, Chloe and Clark would be on the front lines of the planet Earth's defense. What could they expect? Almost certain death, to be sure. Well, they had faced impossible odds before. Almost two decades ago, Chloe helped Clark take on the Phantoms, super-powered villains who escaped the Phantom Zone, the prison dimension where Jor-El kept the deadliest creatures in the universe trapped for all eternity. The Phantoms were a lethal threat to all the inhabitants of the planet. Clark fought against them. In the end, he won. He also defeated General Zod, whom he faced when the alien warrior possessed billionaire and criminal mastermind Lex Luthor's body. Once more, they dodged the bullet. Chloe wasn't so sure they would make it this time.

She turned off the computer, and went back to bed. Clark was still asleep. The man known as Superman slept without a care in the world. He seemed at peace. And that's how Chloe preferred to see him. He had done so much for the world already. Time after time he'd taken out whatever super-powered psychopath or natural disaster threatened the lives of ordinary men and women. He'd done great things. While the people of the world didn't trust him at first, they had begun to see that he was the genuine article. A man with extraordinary powers and a strong moral code who fought for truth, justice and the American way.

As Superman, Clark Kent had become the greatest hero in human history. He also became a role model for many young men and women around the world. A symbol of peace. A beacon of light in a world of darkness. A drop of justice in an ocean of misery and despair. He talked to world leaders about the entire world being connected. And they listened. He helped starving people in Africa. He stopped earthquakes in the mornings and tidal waves in the afternoons. And he was always back home on time for dinner. And he loved his wife Chloe Sullivan Kent and son Connor Kent more than anything in the world. And Chloe loved Clark more than life itself. She always had. Hell, she'd died for him several times already. Only her healing ability brought her back.

Chloe ran her hand through Clark's hair, her mind pretty far away. What would they do when the enemy finally came? According to Orion, they were mere months away. As Superman, Clark needed to be informed. He needed to unite not only the super-powered men and super-powered women of the world but also the ordinary people as well as the leaders of countries and corporations. The whole world was at stake. And the entire world needed to rise up to the challenge. This would be mankind's finest hour. Or its last. As she peered at her husband's beautiful face in the dark, she vowed to tell him the truth. Tomorrow. Tonight, he would sleep peacefully. She would never disturb his sleep. Not even for the world.