Smallville: Getting Excited

Story Info
Clark and Tess have some fun.
3k words
4.12
35.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkville
clarkville
140 Followers

Title: Getting Excited Author: Clarkville (A.K.A IJordan)
Pairing: Clark/Tess
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Lots of sexual content and a few curse words. Not intended for anyone under the age of 17.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Smallville.
Spoilers: For Season 8 "Injustice", but not that much. Summary: Takes place right after Clark loses his powers in the episode "Injustice" in season 8 of Smallville. Clark and Tess have some fun while hiding from the Injustice League.

Chapter One

Clark finally gets home and goes to sleep wondering what he is going to do next to get his powers and to stop the injustice league from hurting Tess or anyone else.

He awakes the next day, gets ready the normal human way, and heads over to Tess's place to make sure she is alright.

When he arrives there, he is surprised to see that Tess is okay.

"Tess, are you alright? Did anything happen?" Clark asks.

"Clark, what are you talking about?" Tess asked with a confused look on her face.

"Plastique is certain it was you who killed the other members. You need to go somewhere safe until I figure out what to do." Clark warns her.

"Relax Clark, I'm a big girl and can take of myself, but thanks for the offer." Tess said in a calm tone.

"This isn't a game; your life is in danger. You need to be somewhere safe, until I get my powers back." Clark tells her in an agitated voice, getting annoyed that Tess does not seem to be worried.

"Geez, Clark, I didn't realize you care so much about me. What are you talking about? You lost your powers? How?" Tess asks, even though she knew exactly how he lost his powers.

"Plastique's partner surprised me from behind and took my powers, now I need to figure out how to get them back, which means that I can't protect you, and they are mad, there's no telling what they'll do. You need to hide, now!" Clark says, getting closer to Tess.

"Well you know the best place to hide, right?" Tess asks.

"Where is that?" Clark asks with a confused look on his face.

"Where no one will ever think I will be. " Tess tells him.

"Which is?" Clark asks, getting really annoyed now.

"Your barn, Clark, in the Kent Farm." Tess tells him.

"I don't know Tess, if they catch you. I won't be able to protect you." Clark tries to warn her.

"Don't worry Clark, I don't need protecting. Like I said, I can take care of myself." Tess assured him.

"Alright let's go, we'll take my truck so that you aren't noticed." Clark said, giving in, knowing that it is not a great idea to waste time arguing with Tess.

"Alright let's go, maybe we can figure out what do next on the way there." Tess said taking the lead out of the mansion.

"Yeah." Clark said while staring at Tess's sweet ass as he walked behind her, wishing that he had his x-ray vision back.

Chapter Two

Tess and Clark are now driving back to the barn, but soon there is silence which leads Tess to play a little game with Clark.

"Clark, I just realized that you have not had an exciting life." Tess tells him with a smirk on her face.

"Trust me; my life is exciting enough, if you only knew." Clark assured her, concentrating on the road.

"I do know Clark. You have never done anything dangerous without your powers. You knew you were invincible so no rush of danger has ever affected you." Tess tells him, knowing that this will get Clark to want to play her game.

"I never thought of that." Clark said, wondering about all of the past events and dangerous things that have happened to him.

"Well, do you want to change that?" Tess asked, smiling.

"What do you mean?" Clark asks, wondering what Tess has in mind, and if it's legal.

"Let's just have a little fun on the way to your barn, so we are not worrying or stressing this whole time." Tess tells him, hoping that he will agree.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Clark asks, telling himself to just do it, and not to think of the consequences.

"Drive as fast as you can to the barn, but don't look at the road. Just keep looking at me and I will keep looking at you. Okay?" Tess tells him, getting excited of what is going to happen.

"Tess, that's going overboard. What if I hit a car? What if we get into an accident? What if..." Clark asks, getting worried about having her life in his hands, when he has no powers to protect her.

"Stop thinking of the 'what ifs' Clark. Just do it. Have some danger and excitement. It will blow your mind, trust me!" Tess shouts out as she opens her window, convincing Clark to play her game.

Clark thought about it, and the idea of this game excited him a lot. Besides, he knew barely anyone uses the road to get from Tess's to the barn.

"Alright, what the hell, let's do it." Clark says, really getting excited, and a little turned on by the boldness and wild side that Tess brings out of him.

"Excellent. Ready, set, and GO! Tess exclaims, starting this wild and exciting game.

Clark sped as fast as he can, and he lowered the window to feel the wind.

Clark and Tess looked at each other, and Clark started noticing Tess's incredible body, first from her sexy face then down to her jaw dropping breasts. He loved the way where she showed no fear. He felt wild and excited. He shouted "Woooh!" No one ever made him feel that way.

Tess noticed Clark as well, and was really turned on by this new side of him. She always knew he had this animal side of him that she dreamt about all of the time. She knew behind the farmer/hero-figure that he showed to the rest of the world, Clark was a man who needed some wild and animalistic fun.

"How do you feel?" Tess asks him.

"Good, really good." Clark answers feeling the wind, and just focusing on Tess.

"Just good, how about now?" Tess asked as she placed her hand on his lap and squeezed his crotch.

Suddenly, the truck swerved as Clark moaned a little from the shock of what just happened, and the feeling he got from it.

"Excited" he answered her, with this new hunger on his face. "And horny." He said, smiling at Tess and checking her out in an obvious way so that Tess could know what he's thinking.

"That's what I want to hear." Tess says as she moved closer and bit his neck and kept sucking on it.

"Oh, God, Tess, yeah that feels good." He was really turned on, now.

He started rubbing her with his free hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"Keep driving Clark!" Tess said as she began unzipping his pants.

Clark looked at her, and knew that he should stop her, because that wasn't the kind of person he was, but this new feeling came to him. He was tired of thinking of relationships and the future. He wanted to start thinking of the present and just having fun, even if it was just for a little while. So he let Tess take out his full length member and she lowered her head and began giving him the best blow job that he has ever had.

"Oh wow, f**k. oh Tess wow. Tess wait, I'm not focusing on the road. God damn, Tess."

"That's the point Clark." Tess said when she lifted her head up, and then she bit his cock hard, which made Clark jump in excitement.

"Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, don't stop, just don't stop. Woooh! Hot Damn!" Clark exclaimed outside the window.

Suddenly Clark caught up to a car full of hot high school girls, and decided to slow down, to catch glimpses of them. When they saw him and saw a bobbing head through the window, the girls began to blush, and shouted out,

"Hey gorgeous, when you're done with her, how about you come by Crater Lake, and show us what a real man can do?"

Clark shouted, "Woooh! I will meet you there, but by all means, please get started without me." And with that Clark passed them and continued driving to his barn.

Tess sticks up her head, and asks, "Were you saying something?"

"No, baby, just keep doing what you're doing. We are almost there, and then I will show you what the real Clark Kent is like in the sack." Clark answers with more confidence than he has ever felt in his life.

Chapter Three

Next thing Clark knows, he takes Tess to the barn, where she immediately pushes him to a wall and rips his dress shirt in half causing a few buttons to fall to the ground. Tess begins sucking on his neck and nipples and kissing his chest and abs.

"That was an expensive shirt." Clark says; loving the way Tess is biting his right nipple so hard.

"Mmm, I will buy you many more so that I can rip them all off of you." Tess says in between kisses.

Clark just stood there and let Tess do things that he only fantasized about. She licked his chest, bit and sucked on his nipples, kissed his abs, played with his body in ways that he always wished Lana would do. He loved every bit of it.

Tess began lowering her head to give Clark another blow job, but Clark pulled her up.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked, surprised.

"Nothing, I just want to put my face in between those nice juicy titties you have." And with that Clark tore off Tess's shirt, and took off her bra.

As he admired those melon-like titties, Clark started getting hard all over again. He licked his lips, set Tess on a stack of hay, and dug his face in between her titties.

He started motorboating Tess's titties, and Tess loved every minute.

"Oh God, Clark! That's it, oh yes!" Tess shouted.

Clark took off one of his hands and began unbuttoning Tess's pants while still motorboating her. He began sticking his fingers in and out of her. He wanted her to feel great and more excited than ever before.

"Clark wait, oh God. I don't want to cum yet." Tess says, feeling an orgasm coming.

"Okay, let's do this, then." Clark said, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt.

Both he and Tess took off all of their clothes, and continued on with their foreplay, each loving every bit of it.

Clark began sucking and licking Tess's sweet spot, which made her pull on his hair and moan.

"Clark, wait, I don't want to cum yet." Tess pleads to him.

"Its okay baby, I want you to, and when you do cum, I am going to lube my cock with your cum and then f**k those titties until I cum on them." Clark said with more excitement than he has ever felt.

"Well, how can I say no to that!" And with that Tess let Clark pleasure her until she came.

"Oh god, Clark, I am about to cum, I can feel it. Don't stop, please don't stop. Oh God, Clarrrrrrk!!!!"

And with that Tess came over Clark's mouth as he finished sucking her whole.

"Mmm, you taste delicious." Clark said as he lubed his now throbbing cock with Tess's cum.

"Are you ready for some more fun or do you need to rest a little?" Clark asked Tess.

"Oh I am ready for more. To be honest with you, I don't think you will be able to keep up with me." Tess says, knowing that this will get Clark even more excited.

"Oh we will see about that." Clark says. "Now, squeeze those nice titties together, and get ready for some titty f**k action."

With that Clark put his cock in between Tess's breasts and began f****g them.

"Oh wow, yeah, that's it. F**k yeah." Clark kept f****g Tess's titties all the while staring at her while she was squeezing them.

"God, you are so f****g hot. You want me to go faster?" Clark asked.

"Yeah, baby, go faster, f**k these titties as hard as you can." Tess pleads to him.

"Alright, hold on tight." Clark tells her.

And with that Clark continued f****g Tess's titties but even faster and with more force now.

"Oh God, Tess. I can't hold it any longer. I'm about to cum. Whooh!" Clark shouted, knowing that he was about to cum any second.

"That's it, baby; cum over these breasts. That's it. Cum, Clark, cum!" Tess shouted.

"Ohhhh f***************ck!!!!" Clark yelled as he came over Tess's titties.

"Mmm, you taste good." Tess said as she licked some of his cum from her breasts.

"Whoa. Wow." Clark breathed as he fell onto the floor.

"What? That's it. That's all the real Clark Kent can offer a girl." Tess teased him, knowing that this will get him turned on even more.

And it worked. Clark's cock got hard and he was ready for more. He has never felt this good. He loves the way that Tess just keeps him going.

"I have an idea, how about we lube you up again, but this time you stick Clark Jr. in my a**. Does that sound good to you?" Tess asked Clark.

Clark looked at her and smiled like a little kid in a candy shop. He didn't give her a minute to change her mind. Next thing Tess knew Clark was lubing his cock and then took Tess and pushed her down on all fours.

He lifted her a**, and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, now show me how the real Clark Kent is like in bed."

And with that, Clark inserted his cock in Tess's ass hole, and began f****g her as hard as he could.

"Oh yea, that's it. You like that baby, do you like that?" Clark asked, loving the feeling he got from Tess's tight ass hole.

Clark released one hand and put it in the air, as if he was waiting for a high five.

"Oh god, Clark. Yes, f**k me, f**k me!" Tess shouted.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,...!" Both moaning in pleasure.

They continued like this for 10 minutes, until Clark took Tess, lifted her, and began f****g while carrying her.

"Yes, yes, yes." Both moaned again.

Tess, dug her nails in Clark's chest and squeezed his nipples.

Both felt like they were about to lose control.

"Oh god, yeah baby, that's it!" Tess screamed.

"Oh, you like this, don't you, well how about this!"

And with that Clark went faster and bit Tess's titties at the same time.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, don't stop, don't stop, don't f****g stop." Tess begged Clark, feeling the orgasm about to come.

"I am about to cum!" Clark screamed.

"Me too, but hold on a second. I have an idea. I want you to come while I am riding you like the stallion you are."

"Okay, I can go for that." Clark said, taking out his cock from Tess's ass hole.

Clark set Tess down, went and lay on some hay.

He put his arms behind his head, and said, "Come ride me, baby, ride me like the cowgirl you are."

Tess got on top of Clark, and began riding him so fast. They were both moaning and moaning.

While riding him, Tess started playing with Clark's chest and abs, squeezing his nipples, making him feel everything that she could give him.

Clark lifted his head in excitement, and dug his face into her titties and started biting and sucking on her nipples. Licking them and massaging them with his tongue.

They kept this going until Tess shouted, "Clark, I'm about to cum. Oh god, I can't hold it any longer. Cum with me, cum at the same time."

"Okay, I am close too." Clark said. "Let's go faster."

And with that both Clark and Tess went even faster and faster, until both yelled in ecstasy.

"Clarrrrrrk!!!."

"Yes, Tessss!!!"

Clark fell back and Tess fell on him. Both were exhausted from the abuse their bodies just took.

"That was incredible." Tess whispered, feeling like she didn't have any energy to talk.

"Yeah, it really was." Clark said breathing hard and looking at the ceiling of the barn, feeling relaxed and smiling, wondering why he hasn't had sex like that before. The feeling was just what he needed.

After about 15 minutes of just laying there, both, Clark and Tess, got up and started getting dressed.

While buttoning what was left of his shirt, Clark noticed Tess again, and said, "Alright, let's go figure out what we should do next. I don't want anything to happen to you. I am hoping we can do this again real soon."

"I couldn't agree more, but I think I have got everything figured out with Plastique. Thanks for your help, in more ways than one, but I am just going back to the mansion and dealing with this mess the same way I always do". Tess said before kissing Clark.

"Tess, wait, at least let me take you, maybe we can both figure this out." Clark suggested.

"Alright, but don't get in my way, or else there will be no more sex for you." Tess said winking at Clark.

"Alright, but if there is a way for me to get my powers back, I will." Clark said. "Meet me at the truck; I just have to clean up a bit after all of this mess we made and change this shirt."

"Okay, don't be long sexy." Tess told him as she went out of the barn.

Clark couldn't help but stare at her back, again, wishing he had his x-ray vision back.

Story continues with the events that happened in "Injustice", just with more Clark/Tess excitement later on in the episode.

clarkville
clarkville
140 Followers