Smallville Hard Day At Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning loudly Chloe doesn't have enough strength in her neck to turn around and look Clark in the face so instead she just screams out loud, "PLEASE CLARK I WANT TO CUM, I WANT TO COVER YOUR COCK WITH MY CUM PLEASE CLARK LET ME CUM, I NEED IT SO BAD."

Even Clark's super sensitive hearing is shaking with pain from how loud Chloe was screaming for him and with a boyish grin Clark wondered if anyone walking past the building could hear her loud sex filed scream. Pushing deep inside her makes Chloe arch her back and she starts banging her closed fists onto the desk as she cries out from her orgasm. Clark smiles as he feels Chloe's body shaking with her orgasm and he holds her steady as his cock gets completely covered in her cum. Chloe's face is bright red and stained with sweat as she screams out the last few seconds of her incredible orgasm before she slumps back onto the desk. Clark slowly pulls his cum covered cock out of Chloe's pussy, which is still dripping cum in a tiny puddle on the desk. Using Chloe's thighs as a sort of towel wiping off her cum from his throbbing cock onto her soft skin. Normally after Chloe had cum Clark was more than content in letting her suck him off allowing his release but he was more mature than a few years ago and had seen this sexual act on the Internet he had always wanted to try. Without telling Chloe what he was doing Clark stands behind her lining up his big, hard cock up with Chloe's inviting asshole. Stroking her white asscheeks with his hand Clark spreads her ass out exposing her hole to him as he slowly pushes his cock towards her ass. Tired from her massive orgasm Chloe can feel Clark rubbing her ass but before she can ask what he is doing she feels his cock head push inside her ass. Chloe screams very loudly nearly making Clark's ears bleed but he continues to push inch after inch of his cock into her ultra tight ass. She has never felt pain like this as Clark forces his monster cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Fuck Clark stop it hurts please it really, really hurts," Chloe cries out with tears flooding her eyes hoping Clark will act like he always does and stop hurting her.

"Chloe please relax," Clark tells her not pulling out but is still moving forward, "I promise you will love having your big ass fucked it just hurts at first."

"But Clark," Chloe moans out between screams and sobs, "I've never had anything in my ass and it hurts so bad."

Clark feels sorry for his blonde haired friend but he's seen so many videos of girls having their anal cherry's popped he knows she will soon love it. Chloe isn't feeling a whole lot of love as Clark's massive cock pierces her sphincter and brings a whole new level of pain on her sweating body. Grinding his teeth Clark has to push hard to get his cock any further into Chloe's virgin ass but as he pushes in Chloe moans out with pleasure. Her sore pussy still recovering after being fucked at super speed starts to leak out with fresh juices as Chloe moans in pure joy as the mental image of the clean cut Boy Scout Clark Kent sexually invading her untouched ass. The though was so dirty and is completed with Clark slowly starting to thrust in and out of her ass has Chloe turned on again. Chuckling to himself at how quickly Chloe went from being in pain to being an anal slut, Clark softly starts to fuck her ass to afraid of hurting her at super speed he steles for fucking her at human speed. Chloe groans as Clark's meat slides in and out of her ass making her feel so good and so slutty at the same time. Slapping his strong hands onto her big, soft ass Cheeks Clark shuts his eyes as the pleasure of pounding Chloe's amazing ass is making him weak at the knee. Feeling his cock start to twitch inside her ass Chloe knows how close Clark must me from cumming so she starts to slide backwards on the desk pushing her ass into his crotch. Moaning loudly Clark feels Chloe pushing herself into his cock fucking herself with his cock and he is thinking every unsexy though possible to hold him back from cumming.

"Come on Clark keep it up fucking my big ass I know you want to cum inside my huge ass, so come on super boy prove yourself and blow inside my huge fucking ass," Chloe shouts at him as he pumps deeper inside her ass.

Groaning and trying not to be brought to orgasm by Chloe's amazing dirty talking Clark tries to distract the busty blonde by shoving 3 fingers into her soaking wet cunt. Caught off guard by Clark's fingers entering her cunt she moans and allows Clark to fuck her in both her pussy and ass. Knowing he can't super speed fuck her in the ass Clark tries to make up for it my making his hand move at lightspeed slamming his fingers into her. Crying out in shock as Clark moves his fingers super fast and at the same time they hit her sensitive clit and Chloe tilts her head back and screams like she has never screamed before. Even though she had already cum in a huge orgasm less than 5 minutes ago having Clark fuck her in two different ways has Chloe rolling around on the desk moaning and crying before she groans out and starts to cum all over Clark's fingers. Feeling Chloe shake in another powerful orgasm Clark gets brave and starts to pump his cock faster into Chloe's ass going all out hoping to cum soon. Brushing her sweaty hair out of her eyes Chloe barely has a change to turn around or recover from her own orgasm before she hears Clark cry out in pleasure as he cums. He shoots a large thick wad of cum up inside Chloe's asshole as Clark shuts his eyes as he pulls out of her ass spraying a good deal of cum over her ass before falling down. Chloe's legs are also quite wobbly as she pulls her sweat-covered body off the desk and falls down on top of Clark meeting his panting face with a soft kiss. Both of them are covered in cum, Clark's crotch and hand has Chloe's cum on and Chloe's ass, back and thighs have cum coating them but that doesn't bother either of them.

"Thanks Chloe I really needed this," Clark tells her before kissing her gently on the top of the head.

Chloe moans softly as Clark hugs her in his strong arms, "Clark you are sweet and all but I think we should get out of here and go back to my place cause I don't think we should fall asleep and be found here naked," Chloe teases her one man army.

So Clark quickly sweeps around the basement floor cleaning up all the mess that he and Chloe made before scooping up both of their clothes. Chloe stands up and watches Clark clean up before he scoop her up in her arms and runs quickly away to her apartment where in seconds they are both lying in her bed cuddling up together before falling asleep in each others arms.

12