Smallville - Instinct Sex Scene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark loved this new position and guided his hands to Lois's breasts where he started playing with them as Lois continued pounding him.

He was sure that the chair wasn't going to break since its Lois who is pounding, not him this time.

Both started moaning really loud.

Lois felt the orgasm about to hit, but somehow she knew that Clark wasn't there yet and she didn't want to cum until he did, but she knew that she couldn't hold it for much longer. She decided to do something that she didn't like to do, but did do, when she felt like it. She stopped pounding Clark, got off the chair, and turned around to face him.

To Clark's surprise, Lois knelt down on the floor, took off his condom, and began giving him a blowjob.

Clark melted right then and there from the shock of what Lois was doing to him and from the feeling he got from it.

Lois told herself, "after a few minutes of this, I will go back to pounding him, and then he will cum. This way he and I will be on the same turf. Hmm... this isn't so bad. Too bad I can't take it all the way in."

"Too bad she can't take it all the way in." Clark told himself as he placed a hand on the back of Lois's head and helped her as she continued giving him a blowjob.

After a few minutes of this, Lois went back to pounding Clark as he continued sitting on the chair.

"God damn it. He is so good. I can't take it much longer!" Lois thought to herself.

"Clark, I'm almost there. Cum with me!" Lois said to Clark.

"Okay!" Clark calmly said.

And with that Clark picked up Lois and stood up with him carrying her as her back continued facing him. He knew that if he were to cum with her then he would need to do some of the work, and so he picked up the pace and began fucking the shit out of Lois.

Both began moaning so loud, and Lois took her arms and wrapped them around his neck while her back was still facing him.

Lois smiled wide as she felt her climax about to hit. She knew that it was going to be huge and feel incredible.

Clark began biting on Lois's neck as he continued fucking her. He also felt his climax about to hit and warned Lois, "Lois, I'm close to cumming. We need to stop. You took off my condom."

"Fuck the condom!" Lois yelled, "Keep going, don't stop, don't fucking stop!" Lois ordered.

Clark decided to risk it, and he continued fucking Lois, not wanting to stop.

"Oh, yes, Clark! I'm cumming. I'm cumming!!!!!!" Lois exclaimed as she came, feeling like she was about to die from all of feelings that she was feeling.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Clark yelled as he came right after Lois did.

Chapter Ten

Clark, still carrying Lois, went back to the chair and sat in it. He knew that Lois needed to rest.

He thought to himself, "Wow I just had sex with two girls in one night. I can't believe I went from one girl for my whole life to two in one night. I definitely could get used to this."

A few minutes passed with Lois trying not to think about anything. She just wanted time to freeze so that everything she was feeling wouldn't go away.

She said, "Wow Clark, that was amazing!"

"Yeah, that was nice." Clark said.

Lois opened her eyes and had this look of anger and shock in her face.

She got off of Clark and turned around to face him with juices coming out of her.

Clark was shocked by this move and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nice. Nice. Seriously, nice!" Lois screamed at Clark. "That's what you say after what we just did!"

"What are you talking about?" Clark asked, confused at what he did wrong and why Lois was so mad at him all of sudden.

"Oh I get it. I'm not as good as the slut you were with in the elevator. Is that it? What did she do Clark, huh, let you pound her like the bitch that she is?" Lois yelled, while she was gathering her clothes.

Clark got up from the chair and went over to Lois, trying to calm her.

"Lois, no. You were great. This was great. Maxima didn't mean anything to me. It was just sex, nothing more." Clark said trying to make Lois feel better.

"Oh, so what we just did wasn't sex. You know what Smallville; screw you! I've gotten soldiers scream my name in the sack. Princes wanted to marry me from the amazing, incredible, and hot sex that they had with me. And none of them said it was 'nice!'" Lois retorted back to Clark.

She knew she was going out of control, but the rage that she felt from catching Clark with Maxima in the elevator came flowing back to her.

"You know what, Smallville. Next time, you feel like you need to free Clark Jr. and have some fun, don't come crying to me. Find your slut. This was a once in a lifetime thing, and I swear if I find out that you said a word to this to anyone, especially Chloe, I will make you disappear faster then you can say the word 'nice!'" Lois threatened Clark.

With that Lois got dressed and went out of the office smashing the door as she left.

Clark, dumbfounded at what just happened, just stood in the middle of the office, fully naked, wondering how one word like 'nice' could ruin a night.

He honestly didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but although sex with Lois felt good, the sex he had with Maxima was more raw and vicious, and that turned him on even more. He could do things without fear of hurting her, and boy, did he do things. Clark began stroking himself as he thought of the sex he had with Maxima, but picturing Lois's face instead.

Clark decided to get dressed, and supersped out of there, figuring to go to Chloe's to find more information on Maxima.

In the mean while, Lois was heading out of the Daily Planet cursing Clark under her tongue.

She found her keys, went in her car, and turned on the engine getting ready to go home, when she noticed Maxima standing in front of her car.

She told herself, "Great! The slut is back! How 'nice'?"

To be Continued

What do you think? I am feeling a threesome between Clark, Lois, and Maxima. Any thoughts?

12