Smallville: Saving Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Clark continues to treat Alicia.
2.8k words
3.94
13.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once recovered, the first person Alicia asked to see at the hospital was not her parents but Clark. While he had expected this, it still worried him. While he did like Alicia, and maybe even loved her, he knew that he shouldn't be the center of her universe. Bad things had happened the last time Alicia had viewed him as worthy of that level of dedication.

Still, Clark figured he'd give her the benefit of the doubt. He opened the door and stepped inside of Alicia's hospital room. It pained him to see her looking so vulnerable, and reminded him of how fragile the humans he loved really were.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," Clark said quietly as he closed the door.

Alicia smiled up at him. "Clark, even you aren't bulletproof." When he didn't respond, her eyes widened. "Unless...Clark, are you?"

"There's only one thing that can hurt me on this planet," Clark said quietly, unsure if he was doing the right thing by confiding in her.

"I feel like such a fool," Alicia said. "I took a bullet for someone who is invulnerable. Well, I guess this way your secret is still safe, so it worked out okay." She smiled. "Plus I guess I finally know what it takes to gain Clark Kent's trust."

Clark's eyes narrowed. "To be fair, Alicia, the last time you learned something about me, you almost killed me. I think my caution is warranted."

Alicia turned away. "I guess I deserved that," she muttered. "But Clark I risked..."

"That was never in doubt," Clark pointed out. "Your problem has always been that you were too dedicated to me. I know it's going to be hard, but people will forgive you. Now, I think your parents want to see you." He walked toward the door.

"Clark," she said. He paused. "Will you stop by again later?" He turned and nodded, and she had to turn her head to the side to hide a smile.

LATER

It seemed to take forever for Alicia's wound to heal- at least, in the mind of Clark Kent. She was released from Smallville General Hospital a few days later, though. Predictably, the first thing she wanted to do was spend time with her favorite super-powered boy, Clark Kent.

Clark was studying in his barn when he heard his phone ringing. He took it out and looked at the number, smiling as he flipped the phone open. "See, isn't this just as easy as teleporting to my place?" he teased her. "It's not nearly as fun as catching you by surprise," Alicia argued playfully. "Where are you?"

"In my barn," Clark replied. "Where are you?"

"Just outside," came a nearby voice. Clark closed the phone and looked over the balcony of the loft as the blonde girl skipped into the barn. With a flash of green light, she was suddenly next to Clark.

"You took the bracelet off," Clark noted, his tone indicating disapproval.

Alicia gave him an exasperated look. "Clark, I'm not the same person I was back then. Why do I need to wear it? I hate feeling..."

"Normal?" Clark interrupted.

"I was going to say 'caged' but, yes," Alicia said, her normally playful tone turning acidic. She turned on him with desperate eyes. "Clark, please? Just give me a chance to show that I won't abuse my powers, okay? Don't I at least deserve that chance?"

Some would say no, but Clark Kent, as he had often been told, couldn't help but try to see the good in everyone. "I guess so." He smiled suddenly. "Well, as long as we're both using our powers, there's something else I want to show you. Get on my back."

Alicia gave him a puzzled smile but complied.

In a red and blue blur, Clark took off and deposited them in a scenic field where he had once spent time with Lana. Since it was fall, the multicolored leaves made the place even more beautiful.

Alicia affected a yawn to hide her surprise. "I can travel faster," she pointed out.

Clark shook his head and smiled, knowing she was actually quite impressed. He sat down and Alicia joined him, wrapping an arm around his neck as she did so. "Any other powers you're hiding there?" she asked.

"That's everything," he lied, not knowing what she would think about his X-Ray vision. She smiled and leaned inward, resting her head on his shoulder. To his surprise, Clark found himself wrapping his arms around her waist. It just felt right.

"This makes a good picnic spot," Clark commented. "I could get some..."

Alicia quieted him with a finger to his lips. "There's a lot of other things we could do here besides eat," she said suggestively, kissing him on the lips. Clark responded back with passion, pulling her towards him for a long kiss. Alicia moved to straddle Clark and moved her fingers up and down his firm chest while his went through her silky blonde hair. Clark hoped she couldn't tell how hard he was suddenly getting. A soft giggle from her told her that she could.

He gently gripped Alicia by the shoulders, pulling her back. She looked at him with puzzled eyes. He ran a hand down her cheek. "Alicia, I don't want to risk another relapse with you. Maybe we shouldn't..."

Alicia just smiled and shook her head. "Clark, I'm not going to do anything crazy. The doctors at Bel Reeve were very helpful about teaching me ways to get over my obsession with you. If you're scared and don't want to continue this...well, I'll hurt, but I'll get over it." She cast her eyes down as she said this. "I just thought, that well, I like you, and I know you like me. And we're the only two who really understand each other."

Clark thought about what she said. More than anything, he feared it was true. Yet, could he afford to let his feelings toward Alicia dictate his actions. He had let his emotions guide him before, and it always ended badly for anyone around Clark Kent. Including himself. Could he really risk Alicia getting obsessed with him again? He could put so many people in danger by getting involved with her.

He moved to disentangle himself from Alicia. As he did, Alicia felt the tears start to flow. She gripped his hand, and he stopped in surprise.

"Clark...are you really doing this for me and the safety of everyone in Smallville? Or are you doing it because you fear that this is too good to be true? Or is it because you fear that this is too good to be true?" she looked up into his eyes.

"Alicia..." he began.

She stood up and leaned toward him. "Don't the two of us deserve a little bit of comfort? To not have to live the rest of our lives alone?"

The rest of his life alone. She didn't know how true that statement might be. Clark had once touched the hand of a meteor-infected women who had been given the gift to see the futures of those around her. Perhaps because of his Kryptonian heritage, he had been able to glimpse what she saw when she touched his hand. In the vision, he had seen himself surrounded by the graves of everyone he knew. He didn't know for certain what it meant, but what if it meant he would outlive everyone he loved? Should he try to stay distant from others who would leave him too soon, a task he knew he would fail at, or should he simply appreciate his relationships with others while they were with him?

She leaned in and kissed him. She whispered in his ear, "If you really want me to stop, if you really want me to be gone from your life forever, all you have to do is tell me you don't love me." She kissed him on the cheek, then moved back to his lips.

"I suppose you could use someone to help you with your abilities and be your role model," Clark rationalized in between returning her kisses. "Plus, I could keep you out of trouble that way."

"Sounds like a plan," she said breathlessly, and the two of them continued making out. She pushed him roughly up against a tree, grinning as she did so. They kissed again, quickly on the lips, followed by Clark darting his tongue inside her mouth.

Alicia giggled and reached down to Clark's pants for a moment, intent on doing what Clark had prevented her from doing when they had made out in the parking lot by the ice rink. Clark's firm hand stopped her. She looked up, pouting, intending to go all the way with Clark and not caring what cards she had to play to get her way.

Instead Clark merely said, "not here."

Alicia grinned. "Come on, Clark, there's no one nearby. Besides, where's your sense of adventure?"

Clark sighed, reminding himself that Alicia was neither Chloe nor Lana. The shy Lana would be horrified to consider sex in public, and Chloe would never allow it. Alicia, though had always been a bit more daring, he recalled. "Not here," he repeated firmly.

"Your room, then?" She asked with a devilish smile. Clark nodded and she put a hand on his shoulder. With a flash of green light, they teleported there.

Clark stopped Alicia once again as she fumbled to undo his pants. "Alicia..."he began, "are you sure about this?"

Looking up into his eyes, Alicia replied, "Clark, I have never been more certain in my life. I want my first time to be with you."

Clark had always thought that he would lose his virginity to Lana Lang. But that seemed in the past now. He felt he always needed to hide who he was from her, and worried about her accepting who he really was. He didn't feel that pressure from Alicia. Lana had clearly moved on, wasn't it time for him to do the same?

Alicia gasped as she dropped his pants and reached into his boxers. "God, Clark, it's the size of a horse's!"

"Um, really?" Clark said, blushing with embarrassment. "Aah," he began as Alicia's tongue began to glide over his dick. She licked the tip slowly. This wasn't the first blowjob that she had given, but she was far from an expert. She glanced up at Clark, looking for his approval. Clark managed a smile and she continued licking the tip. Then she inserted as much of Clark as she could into her mouth. She began to move back and forth slowly. She tried to take a little more of Clark's dick and almost gagged, so she pulled back. She kept doing that and added some hand action. With the beautiful Alicia sucking him off, Clark was hard in no time. Clark ran a hand through her hair as she bobbed her mouth back and forth on his huge dick. Her eyes gazed up at him with adoration as she did so.

Alicia pulled back when she felt a drop of precum fall down her throat. She was worried that Clark was close to cumming, and she didn't want that to happen quite yet. She moved back to the bed and began to unbuckle her belt. Clark, initially confused by her withdrawal, understood and reached for her shirt. Alicia undid the belt buckle and lifted her hands up as Clark pulled her shirt up and away. Alicia began to pull off her pants while Clark struggled with her bra clasp.

The bra clasp came off and Alicia kicked off her pants. Clark seemed to freeze at that moment, and Alicia felt a moment of dread, fearing Clark was going to back out now. "Clark, what is it?" she asked, concerned.

Clark gazed into Alicia's eyes and said quietly, "Alicia, I've never done this before."

Alicia smiled. "Neither have I. Clark, I was waiting for you. I want you to be the one to take my virginity." She said the last part very seductively, and Clark had to fight simply not to cum from the sound of those words alone. She bit gently on his ear. "Just be gentle, okay?" She laid down on the bed.

"If there's anything you want me to do, or not do..."

"I'll tell you," Alicia said with a smile, amazed by Clark's desire to please her. She laid down on the bed.

"I just want it to be enjoyable for you," Clark said, as his fingers traced around Alicia's breast. She shivered in anticipation.

"And I just want to please you. Keep doing that Clark, it feels good. And run your hand over the nipple."

Clark did so. "Like this?"

Alicia nodded. "And you can cup them. Move them around slightly. But be gentle."

Clark put his hands around them and moved them together gently. He reached down and kissed each nipple. Alicia groaned softly in pleasure. Then she sat up with alarm. "Clark, your parents won't catch us, will they?"

Clark tapped one of his ears. "I'll let you know when they get home so you have plenty of time to escape." They both shared a smile.

"Clark, do you want to see if you can slide it in now? I can feel myself getting really wet," Alicia breathed as Clark continued played with her tits. "Just don't force it in. Ahhh!" she moaned in pleasure as Clark began running his finger up and down her slit. He just barely touched her clit, and she started squirming. "Keep playing with that little nub, Clark," she told him excitedly. "Oh, that feels good," she moaned as he complied. She slid off her panties to give him better access.

Clark felt moisture on his finger and looked down. Alicia smiled. "That's all from you, Clark," she informed him sexily. "I think I can take you now, but be slow. You don't have any lube, do you?"

"Umm, no," Clark said, blushing from the question.

"We'll just have to take it slow, then," Alicia said, gazing at his long cock. She began to understand what her girlfriends had been talking about when they said that too big could be just as big of a problem as too small.

Clark nodded and moved on top of her. He slowly began to slide himself inside of her. She gave a gasp, and Clark asked, "Am I hurting you?" with concern.

She smiled and shook her head. Not many men would have cared as much about how she felt as Clark would. "It's just a little tight, that's all. I'll tell you if it's too tight." She ran her hand down Clark's chest and grinned wickedly. "I'm sure you can think of a few things to get me wetter, if need be," she added, and Clark blushed again.

Clark began to slide further inside of her and she gave a little whimper. She didn't tell him to stop until he was halfway inside of her, though. "Just start moving it back and forth very slowly," she informed him.

Clark did as he was asked, putting her needs above his desire to slam fast and hard into her pussy. His hands moved to her shoulders careful not to grip them too tightly, lest he bruise her fragile human flesh. His hands did pin Alicia down, though, and Alicia knew that there was nothing she could really do to resist the superhuman might of Clark Kent. That alone sent an erotic thrill through her, this subtle bondage that Clark had no doubt unintentionally engaged her in. With anyone else, she would have protested, but with Clark she felt safe enough to allow herself to feel turned on by that feeling of helplessness.

Clark pushed in and out of her slowly. Gradually, Alicia's pain dulled and was replaced with pleasure. She was soon begging him to speed up, to take her with a little more force. Clark began to rub her clit again and Alicia bit her lip to keep a loud moan to keep from escaping her. His mouth found her neck and he began kissing her there, the touch of his lips sending a delighted shudder through Alicia's body. She brought his hands up to caress her breasts, then he was swirling his tongue around her nipples. Alicia felt another shudder go through her and knew she was going to orgasm by the time she and Clark finished making love.

Clark sped up slightly, his balls slapping against her flesh. He looked into her eyes as she looked into his, and his pleasure mirrored hers. The blonde's eyes were half-closed with the ecstasy of the moment, and she was smiling with each thrust he made into her. Seeing Alicia in such a state was enough to bring him over the edge, and he came, shooting an extraordinary load of Kryptonian sperm into her. She came as he did, letting out a low cry of pleasure.

Alicia grinned. "Clark, that was wonderful."