Smallville: The Beginning Ch. 1

Story Info
Clark Kent as an 18-year-old.
1.7k words
4.16
66.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday, and at 2:30 Clark Kent was counting the second before school let out. Today was the day he was going to ask out his heart's desire, Lana Lang. That's when the loudspeaker came to life. Clark Kent please report to the office A.S.A.P. Clark picked up his bag and tossed it over his shoulder and walked out of class and rushed to the office. He was wondering why he was being called out of class. When he got to the office, they explained that his dad was in an accident and was to go to the hospital. Clark took off with his superman speed trying to get to father. He couldn't figure out how this happened, but he wasn't wasting any time trying to figure it out. When he got to the hospital, he saw his mom in the waiting room crying. He ran to her and tried to comfort her, and he was asking how this happened. Martha explained that he was trying to save someone from a car accident, and as he was pulling him out the car exploded. Jonathan was saved only because the person he was trying to save took most of the hit, but that Jonathan was severally hurt and was in emergency surgery at that moment.

After hours of sugary Jonathan was out and resting. Clark was watching over his dad as Martha went to talk to the doctor. He informed her that Jonathan would need more surgery over the next few months and would need to remain in the hospital. Martha was happy that her husband was safe, but at the same time she was terrified. She knew they didn't have enough money to cover the bill. She asked the doctor what was going to happen, because they couldn't pay. A voice from the corner said, nothing. I'm going to take care of it. Martha knew this voice well. It was that of her son's friend Lex Luther. Martha looked over and said Lex thank you, but you know Jonathan won't accept it. Lex asked the doctor to leave the room.

As the door shut, Lex said then we just wont tell him. As long as he doesn't know it will be ok. Martha jumped out of her seat and hugged Lex, with tears running down her cheeks she was saying Lex thank you, but we can't just take you're money. Lex said pleas Mrs. Kent calm down. Holding her hands Lex said look if you want we wan work something out. Lex had a small grin on his face. This was the opportunity Lex has been waiting for. He had been trying to figure out how to get a chance to get with Martha, and here was his chance. So he told he that she should come to his house the next day, and they would figure out something then, and that right now she should be with her family.

Clark knew that his family was in trouble for cash at the moment and they wouldn't have enough money to pay the bills. So it was then Clark decided to get a job, but he wasn't sure where to look. He decide to sleep on it, and figure it out tomorrow right know he needed to comfort his mom. He knew she would be a wreck.

Clark had managed to calm his mom down a bit since she got back from the meeting with the doctors, but visiting hours were over, and it was time to go home. As Clark was driving home he noticed his mom s skirt riding up her legs. He shook his head trying to get rid of these thought he was having, but his physical attributes would not go away the bulge in his paints was very noticeable, he just hoped his mom was asleep, as she appeared to be, but Martha was very awake. She was just resting she had just begun to notice her skirt was riding up when she glanced over and noticed the huge bulge in her sons paints. It had been months since Jonathan and Martha had sex.

Not because they weren't attracted to each other, but farming takes a lot out of you. So Jonathan didn't have a lot of energy. Martha was dieing for a little action, and tonight was the night they set-aside just for that, but now she was to be left in this state for another few months. She couldn't believe how big the bulge was. That's when she realized she was looking at her son's crotch. She closed he eyes forgetting about her skirt witch had ridden up so high Clark could see her panties. They were a lacy red pair. Clark had noticed his mom staring at his crotch, and noticed she didn't pull her skirt down. He wasn't sure what this meant, maybe his mom was having the same sexual thoughts he was.

Finally they were home. As Martha was about to go into her room Clark called her from the stairs and said, mom why couldn't it be me in the hospital instead of dad. Martha ran over to him, hugged him, and said. Sweetie, don't say that she could never stand to see him hurt. Clark thought the hug was proving his mom felt the same way as he did, so he picked he up and began to kiss her. At first she felt bad, but as Clark kissed her she felt so safe she never wanted it to end. Martha parted her lips, and shoved he tongs past her son's lips and probed his mouth. After about 5 minuets of this Clark brought his mom into her room, and laid her on her back. He ripped her blouse and skirt off in an instant. She was left in only her red lace bra and panties. She told him to slow down and take it easy. They had all night. Clark began to kiss one breast and tweak the other nipple. Martha was so aroused from no sex over the months she came within 5 minutes. She told Clark to strip down, he was down to his shorts in a second. She asked him if she could take off his shorts. He agreed, and Martha pulled down his shorts.

Jonathan had always insister on the lights being out, so she never got a good look at it. As she pulled his shorts down a monster of a dick popped out at her. It was a 14 inches long, and 7 inches around, Because of this she now believed Jonathan wanted the lights off because he didn't want her to see how small he was. He actually was above average 7 inches long, and 4 inches wide, he was just shy.

Martha realized Clark was hung a lot better than Jonathan, and said I don't think that's goanna fit. Clark said, mom just relax it will be fine. I'll be gentle. As the head went in Martha screamed in both pain and pleasure. Clark asked if he should stop, and Martha said, no put in all the way, not thinking he would do it in one push. Clark began to pull out, and then rammed it in all the way stretching his mom to the limit. Martha screamed at the top of her lungs. Clark began to saw into her. She began to adjust to the size and was in heaven she wrapped her legs around Clarks back, and dug her nails into his back. Martha thought that Clark was ripping her apart.

She could feel herself opening up. Martha thought that if Clark lasted to long that he would stretch her out so far that when Jonathan healed, that he would realize that she had been unfaithful, nut this thought was soon washed out of her mind along with every other thought she had, except for one. The only thought that was left in her head was how much pleasure her son was giving her, and how she wanted this moment to last forever. Clark looked down and watched his dick disappear into his mom and then reappear. He saw his mom's pussy lips wrapped around his dick, and realized that he still had another inch or two left to go, and he was determined to fill his mom to the limit. He took his mom's legs and draped them over his shoulders and thrust with all his force, slamming into his mom. His mom was in ecstasy; Martha thought she was going to pass out from all the pleasure. Clark fucked his mom like this for 20 minutes before he shot his load into his mom, blasting her insides. Martha felt Clark's scalding hot seed filling her. She couldn't tell how many orgasms she had. They kept overlapping so the whole time they were having sex to Martha it felt like one big orgasm.

Clark got up and sat at the end of the bed. Martha sat up and said softly enough that anyone without super hearing wouldn't have heard it. She said I feel like such a slut. Clark looked over and said, mom no please don't say that. Martha said, but you don't even want to look at me any more. Clark said no, mom I'm just trying to catch my breath, that was the best thing that ever happened to me. Martha said well let me help you with that and knelt down in front of Clark, she began to lick his cock back to life. She was killing herself trying to give him a blowjob, but she did well enough to get him to unload, but he did not warn her and he shot his load down her throat, she gagged and backed away. He unloaded the rest on her face.

Martha got up and went to clean off her face in the bathroom, but Clark was ready for round three. As Martha leaned over to splash water on her face Clark came up behind her and shoved his tool all the way in. This caused Martha to shoot strait up and moan in pleasure. Clark rammed it into Martha so hard that with each thrust she was lifted off her feet. Martha had only been with one man her whole life and that was Jonathan, but he was never able to give her pleasure anywhere near this level. Clark made love to Martha many times that night, in many different positions. Eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms. As the sun came up Martha woke to see Clark looking in her eyes, and Clark said morning beautiful. Today will be a great day.

If you like it e-mail me. If enough like it then I will continue the story.