Smarttress Legal Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting with the D. A.'s office was simple, straightforward, and quick. Two days before the trial, beginning the next Monday, they would retain Laura on a material witness warrant. They would offer her a two year suspended sentence and 100 hours community service if she plead guilty to a misdemeanor conspiracy charge and agreed to testify against Barrow. Since it was too late to add Laura to their witness list and since they also didn't want to tip their hand to the defense anyway, she would just testify in rebuttal - which was all that was necessary anyhow.

Laura could sense that something was off beam the five days before she was retained by the D. A.'s office. She kept asking me if something was wrong, and I told her I was just nervous about my upcoming testimony. She probably knew that it was more than that, especially when I fucked her like she was a three dollar whore rather than my loving wife, but she didn't push it.

When the police arrived on Saturday morning to execute the material witness warrant I had a process server come at the same time. Per my arrangement with the D. A.'s office Laura was allowed to take the divorce papers with her. "Cooperate with the D. A., agree to the deal I worked out for you, and don't fight the divorce and you can turn your life around, Laura," I said as I gave her a final hug - tears in both her and my eyes.

**************

I heard on Sunday morning from Dylan that Laura had agreed to the deal that I had set up; that made me feel a little better.

The prosecution made their prima facie case against Barrow on Monday and Tuesday. Again they felt it was 50-50 on gaining a guilty verdict at the time that the defense started presenting its case on Wednesday morning. John Justice was feeling good about his defense when he called me to testify around 3 p. m. on Wednesday - he wasn't feeling good too long.

After going through my personal information and reputation for honesty and community service, Justice started his substantive examination.

"Mr. Stromberg, are you familiar with Mr. Samuel C. Barrow?"

"Yes, I know Clyde Barrow quite well," I replied. Justice had gotten a ruling from the Judge that the prosecution could never refer to him as "Clyde Barrow" in view of the prejudice it might raise in the minds of the jurors, but since I was a defense witness I was not bound by that.

"Please refer to Mr. Barrow simply as Samuel or Mr. Barrow," Justice continued a little perturbed.

"Sorry, it's just that he always wants to be known as Clyde Barrow that's why I referred to him as that, but I'll call him Samuel from now on," I responded, pretending to be sheepish. Justice was again perturbed.

"Have you had dealings with Mr. Barrow that relate to his honesty and character?"

"Yes, many."

"Can you give any examples of situations that you are aware of that illustrate Mr. Barrow's honesty and character?" Justice asked, leading into the fake honesty scenarios that I had given him during our first meeting.

"Yes, one example is him having an affair with my wife behind my back, and another is of him involving my wife in a scheme to defraud First Continental Bank of mortgage money for residences that didn't exist," I nonchalantly replied.

The courtroom was dead silent for what seemed like an entire minute, but probably was only ten seconds. Justice was steaming, and Clyde looked like he wanted to crawl under the table.

Sputtering and stuttering, Justice finally got out something like "Didn't you tell me in my office that Mr. Barrow had a stellar reputation for honesty?"

"Yes, but that was before I found out that he was porking my wife behind my back and had a forensic accountant review my wife's and my finances which revealed Clyde Barrow's fraud," I responded, this time probably not successfully repressing a snicker.

Justice demanded a bench conference. The judge called a recess and retired to chambers with Justice and the assistant D. A. The jurors were trying to suppress smiles or laughter, except for one woman who was unable to control her mirth. I subtly gave Clyde the finger.

The Judge and attorneys returned about ten minutes later. Justice huffed "No more questions."

Then the D. A. started cross-examining me using the information that I had provided him with. Justice kept objecting, saying stuff like "Stromberg has sandbagged us," "That's not something he ever told me," "This is beyond the scope of my examination," none of which impressed the judge or the jury. Finally the Judge told Justice "Your continuing objection is noted now sit down and don't interrupt again."

During my testimony the jury was the most attentive that it had been the entire trial. They were entranced by both the technological and salacious natures of my testimony.

When Justice rested his case right after my cross-examination the D. A. got up and said "We have rebuttal Your Honor; we would like to call Mr. Barrow's co-conspirator, Mrs. Laura Stromberg."

Justice went ballistic; Clyde almost collapsed. The Judge called another recess. When he returned Justice consulted with Clyde, then at a bench conference asked for the trial to be recessed for the day so that he could talk with the D. A. about a plea.

The next day Clyde pled guilty to fraud. The D. A. didn't give him much of a break, ten years before any possibility of parole, restitution, and as much as twenty years if he didn't qualify for parole. The deal made it clear that it only related to fraud. As part of my communications with the D. A. the D. A. agreed to allow Clyde ten days to report for prison so that we could set him up for further prosecution.

Clyde threatened me as we left the courtroom; I was wired. The threat was very specific, and in view of information from the recorder in my clock and a phone conversation that Laura set up with Clyde after she was retained by the cops, the D. A. had already gotten a wiretap on Clyde. With the renewed threat, and the information from the wiretaps, the cops arrested Clyde again. The D. A. had no doubt that Clyde would be convicted again and this time not only given a consecutive sentence, but a trip to a prison for violent offenders, not white collar criminals.

*****************

Laura met with me, at my divorce attorney's office, a week after Clyde was convicted and re-arrested and held without bail. She didn't beat around the bush.

"Brent, can't we make it together; do we have to divorce? You must know that Clyde blackmailed me, threatening to report my conspiracy with him to the authorities."

"You seemed a pretty willing 'victim' from what I saw and heard, Laura. Plus, you had the option of coming to me, and we could have worked out the same deal with the D. A. that I got you that kept you out of jail."

She started to say something else but I interrupted her. "More importantly, however, you knew of my history with cheaters and how important fidelity was to me yet you deceived me."

Laura - quite uncharacteristically for her - started crying. I was shedding tears too. "I love you, Brent," she sobbed.

"I love you too, Laura, but we're done as a committed couple. If you really do love me you'll sign the divorce papers and not drag things out. You especially need to sign the retention agreement with the real estate agency to sell the house so that with your share you can make partial restitution for your part in Clyde's fraud."

With that I got up, kissed her on the forehead as she continued to sob, and left.

*************

With the finalization of my divorce only a matter of time and the house sold, I was feeling sorry for myself in my less-than-stellar apartment, horny as hell but unwilling to get involved with another woman, when there was a knock at my door.

When I opened the door I was greeted by "Hi, handsome; offer a girl a drink?" It was the woman I knew as Bonnie, the consummately buxom call girl that Clyde had brought around on a number of occasions until Laura objected.

"Uh...Bonnie...uh...what a surprise," I stammered.

"My real name is Amber - I just went along with that 'Bonnie' shit because Clyde liked to pretend that we were Bonnie and Clyde. Aren't you going to invite me in?"

My mind suddenly gained some clarity. I was horny as hell - seven weeks since my last fuck with Laura - and depressed, and this woman was not someone I would ever have a romantic relationship with, or expect exclusivity with. Plus I really wanted to suck those mammoth mammaries and inspect those silky thighs.

"Sure, Amber, come on it."

After some small talk and when we both had a glass of wine in hand Amber got to the point. "Let me be frank, Brent. I fuck for a living, but that's just business, and doesn't come close to fulfilling my sexual needs. I'm really attracted to you and now that you're on your way to divorce I want to pleasure myself on your cock. I'll give you a great time in return."

Perhaps I should have been shocked, but I wasn't. I calmly replied "Amber, you're a great looking woman, fun to be around, and I have no doubt that you'd be an awesome fuck. However, no offense, but in view of your profession I wonder how wise it would be medically speaking for me to hook up with you."

"You're wise to be concerned, Brent - and I take no offense. Two things might swing you to my way of thinking. I only fuck customers with condoms, no exceptions ever, and no kissing. Plus, I have an STD-free certificate for you," she giggled.

With that she pulled a paper out of her purse. It had every indication of an authentic laboratory report and in fact indicated that Amber was free of all STDs. The document was dated only two days earlier.

As I looked over the document, Amber crawled up to me and stroked my cock through my pants. It got hard immediately. "Someone wants to come out and play," she purred, "and no condom for him, ever."

Less than five minutes later I was sucking her prodigious mammaries - wow were they delicious. Within ten minutes she was sucking my cock while I was licking her clitoris. Within fifteen minutes I was vigorously stroking my cock in her pussy while simultaneously fondling her tits as she demonstrated really long and agile arms by contemporaneously massaging my balls. Our climaxes - at least mine, and unless she was a great actress hers too - were epic, second only to a dozen or so of my best fucks with Laura.

As we snuggled in post-coital bliss Amber moaned "You're as awesome a fuck as I hoped for. Do you think that you could accept a call girl as a fuck buddy? I'd expect you to take me out on occasion too, though, including to dinner and dancing, not just fucking."

I smiled. "Another couple of fucks like that and you could get me to do anything that you want - except an exclusive relationship because I'm done with those."

With a diabolical grin she started sucking my cock; our second fuck was even better than the first. When she rode me cowgirl in the middle of the night it was even better yet. The fuck on the breakfast table the next morning was the best.

After we laughingly picked and swept up the broken dishes and glasses from our session on the breakfast table, Amber wanted a serious talk.

"You seem to like sex with me, Brent," she chuckled.

"Understatement of the year," I chuckled back.

"I make so much money as an escort - you can see why even though none of my Johns get half the effort that you got - that I only need to work three nights a week. What I propose is you and I go out Friday nights, and I sleep over Friday, Monday and Tuesday - and depending upon my schedule one other night. I promise not to pressure you for a relationship - at least not until I give up work which will be in about two years, after which I'll be fucking only for love, not money."

She expectantly looked at me. Apparently my facial expressions were hard for her to read. After a pregnant pause she said "Well; do I have to beg?"

"Hell no you don't have to beg; let's give it a try for a month, then re-evaluate. Now get dressed and let's gets some real breakfast that doesn't have the possibility of broken glass in it."

Amber was as excited as a school girl as she jumped up, giggled, and planted a hard kiss on my lips.

*************

Amber and I reached our deal eighteen months ago. To say that it really worked out great would be a true understatement. We average four nights together, and go out for dinner, dancing, movies, ballgames, or other activities about twice a week. I find my relationship with Amber much more acceptable than agonizing about whether my partner will remain faithful; I know that she isn't, and don't care, and I can get other pussy if I want too, although the way that Amber keeps me serviced I never have had any interest in that.

At some point I'll have to directly confront Amber's subtle hints about what we'll do when she gives up her profession in about six months - but I'll cross that bridge when I have to. Meanwhile I'm really enjoying $2,000 worth of free sex three of four times a week.

12